GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 30, 2022 21:23:52  #151

Re: RP Intro, Forms, & Approval [GGaD]

YAYYY

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

January 10, 2023 22:31:58  #152

edit: alright the formatting should be readable this time, i forgot you can't just paste stuff into the textbox because it likes to retain the formatting for no reason. also added ace because i forgot and i genuinely don't remember if i got her approved

here's the rest of the sorcerer crew minus the apprentices & demons because that's like six or sevens more forms and i don't have it in me to do those until they're relevant

Name: Lilah Sullivan
*Nickname((s)): None yet
Race: human
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: Lilah is 5’7 and long-limbed. Her hair is a pale, sunny blonde, usually tied up in a bun sans two strands that fall over face. Her eyes are a swirly, stormy grey. Her skin is pale, but warm, and the veins on her hands and wrists look a bit cybernetic. She wears a sleeveless blue satiny top and tight black cargo pants, as well as boots.
Personality: She’s a character. Loud, kind of aggressive, pretty much the opposite of the calmness you'd think someone associated with the element of air would have. Stormy, almost. Has a soft, quieter spot for her apprentice and the Chava twins.
Weapons: A quarterstaff, and her magic.
Powers: learned sorcery
*Backstory?: grew up and trained with all the other sorcerers after being recruited from the cyber sect.
*Crush?: none
Other: her visual design is the same as when i first created her back NYE 2018 and now four years later here is her form

Name: Qrs
*Nickname((s)): Q
Race: air demon
Sexuality: nah
Appearance: Qrs usually is just. A breeze, but her human form is of a short, stout middle-aged woman with cloudlike hair, and entirely in seemingly inverted grayscale. Her clothing resembles that of unitards commonly seen in 80's pilates videos.
Personality: Qrs is full of humour and seems carefree and gentle, but her temper flares just like Lilah's, sometimes even moreso. Variable as the breeze. Kind of mom-friend-y, in a way, but less like Taargon and more like an "oh, that's nice, dearie" way.
*Theme Song((s)):
Weapons: Magic (see below)
Powers: Is the manifestation of air, so can control breezes, storms, etc, as well as pick things up and blow them around if enough force is put into it
*Backstory?: Unknown. She says she just appeared one day and drifted around until the summoning ritual tht brought her to Lilah
*Crush?: n/a
Other: her visual design is also the same as when i first created her back NYE 2018 and now four years later here is her form

Name: Sycorax Parker
*Nickname((s)): none
Race: human
Sexuality: no thanks
Appearance: Sycorax is around 4'11 and has layered, mid-length black hair and bangs. Their eyes are a very, very light blue, almost white, and their skin is almost translucently pale. They wear a flowy, pirate-style shirt and wide-legged pants cuffed tight at the ankles, as well as a long scarf that almost drags the ground behind them. They're usually barefoot, but they have what appears to be blackwork tattoos on their hands and feet, like the shadows are crawling into their body.
Personality: Sycorax is...a bit strange. They're much more reserved than all the other sorcerers, preferring to listen to everything and think before jumping into a conversation, but all the other sorcerers agree Sycorax is the scariest out of the five of them in a fight. Reserved but intense may be a better description of them. They have a strong sense of justice and morality, and strongly believe that life is all about making trades, about give and take.
*Theme Song((s)):
Weapons: Hands, feet, magic, and Absidi
Powers: learned aether sorcery, which mainly details with the manipulation of negative space. Not very useful in a world without formal "antimatter" everywhere, but when you're paired with a demon that basically is negative space, that helps a lot.
*Backstory?: trained with the others, went blind at a young age and developed very highly attuned hearing, smell, and tactile senses.
*Crush?: n/a
Other: their design has changed a lot, will be doing some redraws

Name: Absidi
*Nickname((s)): none
Race: aether demon
Sexuality: no thanks
Appearance: Absidi's form is often more puddle or shadow than corporeal, pooling behind Sycorax and acting as their strange, drippy shadow. Occasionally, it takes the shape of a long, spindly humanoid, swathed in shadow save for two glowing eyes. A cryptid for sure.
Personality: Absidi is very closely bonded to Sycorax, to the point where the two of them can communicate telepathically. It's also an observer rather than a talker, and it shares the same ideal of trade and exchange as a foundation for life.
*Theme Song((s)):
Weapons: Is the weapon, technically, when used correctly.
Powers: Manifestation of negative space, so is a conduit/medium for aether sorcery
*Backstory?: last known demon of their kind
*Crush?:
Other: same as sycorax on redesigns, i guess it's good i haven't submitted either of them until now

Name:  Ace
Nickname(s):  none yet
Race:  human
Appearance:  Ace has curly, shoulder-length russet hair, medium brown skin, and bright blue eyes.  She’s tall for her age and very thin, and her hair is usually in a ponytail. She refuses to wear anything that’s not brightly coloured.
Personality:  Firey, mischief-seeking, and not one to follow orders, Ace is a mini-Percy. She’s sweet though, if you gain her trust.
Powers:  unknown as of now, but there’s a high possibility she has an affinity with fire.
Backstory:  Her father is Percy, her mother is a mortal woman. She was dropped off at Percy's tower at a young age, and he's been taking care of her for the past two years he's been off the grid.
Other:

Last edited by xenon (January 10, 2023 22:39:13)

xenon 
he/him || 19 || god of scones || your local rebel noble gas

January 11, 2023 11:37:25  #153

Accepted!

I'd like to learn more of Lilah and her actual magic abilities or specialties. I assume it is something to do with wind?

I like the pair of Sycorax and Absidi where one of them is the weapon and the other is the handler.

Ace's form is a bit lacking in the personality department, but I'll let it slide since I assume she'll be not too too big of a player yet. And ofc, it can be developed in threads too.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 21, 2023 13:16:03  #154

Name: Seis

*Nickname(s): "Weirdo" or "Freak" by the general population. His friends sometimes will affectionately call him "La leche" or "Lala" in reference to how he drank a whole gallon of chocolate milk in one go (Silence dared him)

Pronouns: Any, no preference

Sexuality: Pansexual

Deity of (Up to 3 things): Love, demons, dichotomy

*Symbols: The number "333"

Powers/Abilities: He has the amazing ability to get into the most stupid situations and not be fazed when something is trying to hurt him. For now, most of his abilities and powers are undeveloped and unable to be used by Seis. Perhaps this is an effect of his upbringing, as Seis believes herself to be humanoid. However, Seis does give off demonic energy, although she isn't fazed by angels, nor is she weak to angels. As well, his demonic energy can be sensed, but never affects angels either, meaning he has no advantage or disadvantage against/to angels. It's as if this energy/aura is neutralized by Seis's humane and tender nature.

*Pets: Has a cute lil snake named "Diablo", and a tarantula named "Araña" who she sometimes calls "Anya" for short

Appearance(s): He is eighteen years old in human years and physically. He hasn't seem to stop aging yet. His hair is wild, and it covers one of his eyes. As well, his hair is black, and his eyes are a dark pink (almost red). He has an olive or slightly warm skin tone. Her nose and face are round and boy-ish, giving her a sort of younger look. Seis is around 5'6 with a weirdly thin and lanky body for her height. Seis wears baggy clothing that varies in style, mainly emo or plain. For now, Seis looks fully human, although… Recently Seis keeps wearing clothes that cover his arms and hands, or sometimes he uncharacteristically wears a hat (he usually hates hats!!!!). Seis's canine teeth seem a little prominent. His irises, instead of circular, are square! His pupils are slitted. He has a gap between his front teeth. Seis seems to be always smiling. As well, Seis has six fingers on each hand.

Personality: A little weird, sometimes creepy, Seis never holds actual malicious intent towards anyone or anything. She's mostly just spacing out until talked to, and she gets excited to talk about what she just thought up. Unfortunately, Seis can never really put into words of what she thinks, so everything pours out slowly and uncertain, and is rather off-topic or nonsensical. Seis is a big fan of horror, which he forgets to mention to many people before talking about it, so when he wants to talk about it, the conversation tends to be disturbing without Seis meaning it to. Fortunately for Seis, his friends seem to understand! Seis holds high value for the people he loves, and he loves his grandpa ("Abuelo Pickle" by him, "Old Man Gherkin Pickle" by others) and his friends. She tends to laugh when nervous, confused, scared, or if she didn't hear someone fully and the person had asked her a question. Seis really likes to joke around, and seems to lack the ability to be serious or take things seriously. Once one gets to know them, Seis can actually be seen as mild, and it becomes more and more apparent that Seis is rather a gentle and affectionate person. Seis loves animals. Seis will also purposely buy broken things because they get scared that "no one will love them", which perhaps has caused some trouble when it comes to eggs. Sies is also rather patient, which may be due to many people not being patient with him due to his slow speech and need to take time to think. He likes strange things and the paranormal

*Theme Song(s): "Sadness/I Know The Reason for Her Sadness" by Malice Mizer. "Insecta Apostate" by Ghost. "Lonely Day" by System of a Down. "Runaway" by Aurora. "Falling Away From Me" by Korn. "Still Life" by Sitcom. "Memories and Dreams" from Sally Face. "Ivanuska" by Lemon Demon. "Ramalama (Bang Bang)" by Róisín Murphy.

*Typically Worshiped By: Unbeknownst to Seis, they're is a good-sized "end-of-the-world" occult that prays he'll bring the end-times soon. Seis doesn't seem to know that they're a deity, and they think the concept is funny. However, they do seem to believe in deities, Seis just doesn't believe deities need to be worshiped.

Domain: His bedroom, which is just a normal bedroom that gives weird vibes. So not really a normal bedroom, as it gives weird vibes. However, nothing is really strange about it other than the vibes. How weird!

*Temples: Still something Seis doesn't know about, there are small temples dedicated to him. However, if Seis one day knew, he would wish people would stop building them

Weapons: For now, none

Backstory: A little demon born in the Occult that serves him, Seis was supposed to be a destructive machine to destroy humanity, an evil and malicious "anti-christ" figure. However, a fallen angel stepped in and was like "Absolutely Not" and stole Seis in the dead of night. Seis was raised lovingly by this angel figure, who had wanted children of his own. Why this angel was casted out is currently unknown, as he is in disguise as a human himself. Old Man Gherkin Pickle raised Seis to believe they are a mortal humanoid. It seems Seis knows nothing about their biological parents, and Seis doesn't seem all that interested in finding out. Seis is pretty content with his grandfather. Not even his friends have questioned his demonic energy, as they assumed he was just into weird horror and cult stuff and probably got himself cursed with it. Growing up, he was bullied quite a bit, which may add to his liking of strange things

*Crush: None

Other: n/a

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 22, 2023 13:16:16  #155

I give accepted

Time

February 3, 2023 22:26:56  #156

Name: Critchun
Nickname: Beastie
Pronouns: Anything and everything
Sexuality: That is a creature. Absolutely not.
Deity Of: Beasts and Blood
Symbols: A claw dripping in blood
Powers/Abilities: It can shapeshift moderately well, changing size, shifting between fur and feathers and scales, as well as changing its limbs to other functions. It is supernaturally strong, and resists magical harm unreasonably well. Despite not being serrated usually, the things it uses to puncture cause wounds to bleed faster and longer. Critchun can also control blood to shape into tools, but only once the blood has been taken out of a person.
Pets: She has a pet squirrel. He's named Chunky.
Appearances: Critchun usually appears as a large, although indistinct, mammal. Sometimes it looks like a bear with wolf features, sometimes a tiger coloured like a bear, sometimes a big jackal. Occasionally he’ll take on wings, usually feathered and resembling a bird of prey’s. Its eyes are often red, purple, or brown. They can become humanoid, and the usual humanoid form is described below.
Humanoid Form: It’s haunched over, loving to run like a quadruped rather than a biped, and its legs are somewhat akin to that of a maned wolf’s; although the claws are retractable like a cat’s. This form’s tail is like that of a tiger’s, although instead of orange they typically have brown or gray fur. The forelimbs of this shape are somewhat similiar to most cats, having retractable claws and beans on the palm. Critchun usually has long and soft fur over most of its body while assuming this form, although it depends on the weather and mood. Any distinction of gender is only implied in fur patterns and slight changes in the shape depending on Critchun’s mood. Sometimes has robes of varying flowiness and colour, but usually only wears clothing when forced to in polite society.
Personality: Critchun tends towards the simplistic behaviors of most beasts, not caring for problems it can’t solve with violence or words. Despite this, they are capable of speech, and can have great conversations when it remembers that it has to words instead of using body language. Despite being a predator, Critchun is docile enough to pet when not hunting you or threatened. She loves looking at glowing things, and especially magic fascinates them. If offered anything that fits in its mouth, even if warned not to bite the thing, Critchun will eventually cave in to instinct and bite the object. The best protection against this is sour things, such as lemons or Nintendo Switch cartridges.
Typically Worshipped By: Hunters, farmers, berserkers of the original sense, werewolves, and vampires. I don't actually recall if those last two canonically exist in Forengard.
Domain:Began hibernation in a cave now near to the Clocktower, but typically had too much wanderlust to settle into a permanent home.
Temples: Critchun is not worshipped in constructed buildings, rather worshipped in caves and forest clearings and other such natural places.
Weapons: Tooth and claw, along with whatever they can craft from shed blood.
Backstory: Critchun is a, relatively, old god, havinng been a main deity on the prayroll before mortals discovered the means of machinery. After automation and craftsmanship began to be of more import to civilized realms than hunting and farming, her worship began to fade into a less major role. With the decline of worship, Critchun began to fail and lag. He hid away in a remote place unknown to much of the world, and laid to hibernate. After centuries of rest, Critchun has awoken and returned to an unknown realm with unfamiliar faces.
Other: awoo

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (February 3, 2023 22:28:15)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

February 4, 2023 22:16:10  #157

I give my acceptance stamp of approval!

Time

February 5, 2023 01:36:54  #158

Name: General Opulenti (he doesn’t have a last name leave me alone)
Nickname: N/A 
Age: 40s??? Anatina’s timeline is intentionally squishy, but he would be in similar physical age to Prospero, who is about 20-25 years older than Felix, who is well into his 20s. Let’s put him at 45 and have it slide around as needed.
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Mortal Human
Deity They Work For: The Corrupted Deities by extension, though he’d take King Prospero’s orders over theirs.

Appearance: Opulenti is a pretty normal guy. Average height, average build (while not the most fit person, he’s got a bit more muscle on him than most middle-aged men). His whole sense of style is very militaristic. Dark hair beginning to gray, cut very short– not quite a buzz cut, but pretty darn close. He’s got some wrinkles, mostly because he frowns so much. And because I can’t not give my OCs funky eyes, his are a pale grayish blue, like what you see in some dogs.
His clothing isn’t flashy or gaudy like some other nobles and people of importance in Prospero’s court, preferring a simple uniform much like the guards and soldiers of Anatina wear; red and black, with an ouroboros symbol somewhere along it, and a sturdy pair of boots. He usually wears an array of numerous medals pinned to his chest. The cane he walks with is the only extravagant thing about him, beautifully fashioned from a piece of driftwood and full of various carvings. This doubles as a conduit from which he casts spells.

Personality: A no-nonsense, serious man, Opulenti is a relic of Anatina prior to Ishmael’s intervention. His loyalty lies with his vision of how Anatina should be, which currently aligns him with Prospero’s rule. His outlook on the world is that of a grizzled war veteran, cast aside by the kingdom he nearly died to protect. As a result, Opulenti is not attached to much on this earth, focusing solely on returning Anatina to its former glory and keeping the other nobles in line. He has a sense of importance about him, and, while well-deserved, this attitude along with his commoner upbringing causes him to ignore some of the etiquette and social maneuvering that one would expect from someone of his station. It’s unclear whether this ignorance is deliberate or otherwise, but most in Prospero’s court have learned to simply let it be– to correct him would be a grave misstep. 

As the de facto second in line to the throne, his word carries quite a bit of weight. One of the few people in Prospero’s inner circle, he takes his position very seriously, and he often oversees the day-to-day tasks of the court to allow Prospero to do his work without interruption. As an old friend of the king, Opulenti has noticed a marked change in Prospero since his return to the kingdom, and much of his energy is devoted to cultivating and preserving the king’s image. This comes rather easily to him. As an old friend of the king, Opulenti has had some experience in explaining away Prospero’s idiosyncrasies and somewhat odd behaviors. As such, he’s a bit sensitive to those who voice negativity towards the crown.

The General is often the one to make public appearances in the king’s stead, and despite the physical and emotional disconnect the nobles have with the rest of Anatina, he is mostly viewed quite positively by the kingdom’s citizens, if nothing else but for his bluntness and reassuring stability– many knew him before his rise as Prospero’s right hand, and his presence brings familiarity to the “new” monarchy. 

Opulenti is quite suspicious of outsiders, and his gruffness can leave a negative impression so he is typically not present in diplomatic meetings as he cannot help but to speak his mind. However, this does not mean he isn’t privy to that information and events that transpire in those meetings. In fact, the only person who knows more about the goings-on and the state of the kingdom is Prospero himself.  

As one of the few nobles to actively engage with the people, he is often conflicted that those he once lived among are so obviously suffering with food and sickness. Prospero has convinced him this is what’s needed to move Anatina forward– reliance on Ishmael’s blessing has made the kingdom soft, and the people must learn to overcome through their own means. This doesn’t stop Opulenti from occasionally smuggling food and medicine to the people (Prospero is in fact aware that he does this, but allows it to happen and pretends not to notice as it allows Opulenti to feel better and therefore be less distracted from his actual duties).

Generally speaking, he shares Prospero’s outlook on deities. He respects their power and influence, but not necessarily the deities themselves. He does visit temples quite regularly, but it’s unclear if he’s only doing so to maintain an image or because he’s actually paying respects. He does keep meticulous tabs on the movements of the pantheon, having a web of informants that spans the entire medieval sect. 

Theme Songs: Everything Moves by Bronze Radio Return, Ring 4- Patrol by The Dear Hunter (had this one looped while writing his form lol)

Weapons: He could pick up most things short of a firearm and be pretty proficient in it, but at his age he much prefers to use his cane. It is able to transform into various weapons (handheld, not a firearm or other things that launch projectiles like a bow and arrow). He rarely uses it as a blade, though it is capable of doing so, and usually opts for some kind of spear, polearm, etc. for combat. It is also able to turn into a walking stick/staff. He is able to cast spells with it in any form that it takes, including the cane, but the range of which he is able to cast them depends on the form, with handheld weapons being the shortest range and the staff form being the largest. The cane is somewhere in the middle. Its total range is anywhere from 50-500 feet depending on form. He is able to temporarily increase the casting range up to 500 feet on the weapons with a shorter range, though it takes a significant amount of his own energy to do so, which scales with how much he is increasing the range by. He is able to change the form at will, allowing him to quickly adapt in battle, and is able to summon it back to himself, though this once again takes energy to do so and is more taxing the further away from him that it is, and even moreso if he cannot physically see it. He is aware of its location at all times, but does not always have the capacity to retrieve it. 

Powers: Opulenti is rather lacking in powers of his own. He’s a mediocre magician at best and is a master of most basic and elemental spells, but it’s doubtful that he could hold his own against a more accomplished magic user in terms of raw power. Having only recently begun studying magic at Prospero’s urging, his skills are passable, but not as high as they could or should be. Using his cane, however, is a different story. Imbued with its own magic energy, Opulenti wields it with ease and is capable of producing large, powerful spells that can affect entire regions (such as Anatina’s capital). It’s a weapon he has absolutely no business having, but one he uses with great precision. He has no specialization, preferring to be a jack of all trades, though for some reason any healing spells he casts are wildly successful.

He has a limited telepathic connection to Prospero that allows them to communicate with one another. Opulenti is the one who sustains the connection, and its range is limited to about the size of Anatina’s capitol itself (which is like,,, maybe 10 square miles if we’re counting the outskirts I guess?) It’s only really used in emergencies or for short conversations because of the possibility of someone being able to listen in. Opulenti is unable to sustain another connection given the range of the one he has with Prospero, so any telepathic contact with him would have to be initiated by someone else. 

Backstory: Raised in a kingdom locked in war with its neighbors, Opulenti is no stranger to conflict and political instability. Born a commoner, he was drafted into the war as a footsoldier. He fully expected to never make it home, but as luck would have it he found himself in proximity to the Blood Prince himself, the symbol of Anatina’s wrath. And wrathful he was. Under Prospero’s command, Anatina’s forces ripped through their opposition, though this was in no small part due to Opulenti as well. He quickly rose through the ranks (Prospero repeatedly promoted him and no one was stupid enough to tell him not to), and Opulenti gained a bit of a reputation as the prince’s “war dog”, his eye for strategy and daring plans making him an effective advisor to Prospero’s more… destructive methods.

When a neighboring kingdom invited the king and the prince to the signing of a peace treaty where they were both assassinated, the Anatinian army was quickly beaten back as their morale faltered and Queen Fortuna’s desire for peace led her to call her forces back, during which Opulenti severely injured his leg. It was around this time that Ishmael made his appearance, a welcome sign to the war-weary region. As he began to broker peace, Opulenti and his comrades returned to Anatina, only to be spurned by its citizens who blamed them for the loss of their beloved prince and their failure to secure a true victory in the wars.

He returned to a life of somewhat normalcy, becoming a farmer as Ishmael’s blessing created an agricultural powerhouse. He watched as King Felix took the throne after the passing of his mother and figured life would carry on, until years later he heard whispers of Prospero’s return to the kingdom. With the coup carried out and King Felix ousted, it was only a matter of time before his old friend would approach and offer Opulenti the chance of a lifetime.

It wouldn’t do for Prospero’s chief advisor to be seen limping around the castle without a support, and only the best would do. The two discovered a staff buried deep in the castle’s archives, forgotten for decades. They quickly realized its properties, and learned it was wielded by Ishmael during his early days in Anatina when he fought alongside Anatina’s forces. An experimental cast of a healing spell fixed Opulenti’s old injury, but it was decided that he would still walk with the cane as a means of having a concealed weapon when Prospero could not. Opulenti has continued to study magic and is making fantastic headway given that he has only been doing so for about a year and is running a kingdom at the same time.

Crush: N/A

Other:  I think he'd tip waiters really heavily

Last edited by Ishmael (February 5, 2023 01:42:07)

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

February 5, 2023 01:37:11  #159

oh my god the formatting hang on

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

February 7, 2023 02:50:47  #160

Accepted! Looking forward to seeing the General of Anatina!

Time

March 6, 2023 22:26:00  #161

Name: Somnus
*Nickname(s): 
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: aroace
Deity of (Up to 3 things): Dream, Illusions, Unreality
*Symbols: Down feathers (the ones they stuff into pillows y’know)

Powers/Abilities: The more simple side of his abilities is changing form at will, creating hologram-like illusions, and very rudimentary dimension traveling. The dimension traveling appears to be instantaneous and while he is in the other dimension he cannot interact with what he sees though he can choose where to go if he knows of its existence. His more annoying ability would be the fact that he can see dreams, be it the sleep kind or one's deepest desire kind. Dreams, as defined by Somnus, are the manifestation of a person’s subconscious. This is not something he can control, if he looks at people he will probably end up accidentally reading their subconscious mind. Even without looking at people he can still sometimes feel a person’s dreams, sorta like seeing light from behind your eyelids.
*Pets:

Appearance(s): Even if his look varies on the daily, Somnus does have a default appearance, that of a kid. No more than fourteen, short and scrawny with long straight black hair that almost reaches his ankles. His skin is sickly pale and his dark eyes glaze over, looking uncomfortably like that of a dead person. The most noticeable thing is the scars. Big patches of uneven skin, twists and blisters, burn marks. Though of course normally Somnus would not appear in this form. Oftentimes he copies others, perhaps he sees a winged deity and the next day he too sports the same pair of wings, a glance at a trending outfit and the next moment he’s in the same look. The two things that always stay the same, no matter what form he takes, is the child-like appearance and his glassy dead eyes. He never tries to change his build, his height, the bit of baby fat still left on his cheeks, and it seems he’s incapable of masking his eyes. Another big part of his appearance would be the floating queen-sized bed that he rests on. This bed too would change appearance, usually to match his outfits. He rarely walks on his own, always using his bed as a form of transportation.

Personality: Somnus has a rough relationship with reality. Centuries of reading dreams and dousing himself in illusions has taken its quite obvious toll. Oftentimes he’d talk about events that have never happened, or think what is actually happening is just another dream. A constant spew of gibberish and cryptic nonsense. He’s a very easily influenced person, not just in appearance but in personality as well. Most times he tends to mirror those he talks to without even realizing it. As a result of that, Somnus’s own moral codes and values aren’t as strict either. He’d be willing to do just about anything if he thought it was a good idea at the time.
*Theme Song(s): I’d Rather Sleep by Kero Kero Boni
*Typically Worshiped By: 
Domain: As a being of chaos, he has no need for a Domain and definitely not enough belongings to need a storage space, so he never bothered to find a place for himself.
*Temples:
Weapons: He’s got the fighting prowess of a frail Victorian pre-teen so no.

Backstory: Somnus was mortal once. Maybe. Probably. Who knows. 
There’s a faint memory of the fear of death, which he’s sure immortals do not experience, (pretty sure at least) and not being able to breath (asphyxiation is never a pleasant experience), though, as always, it’s hard to tell if they’re his memories or someone’s very weird and messed up dreams (nightmares?). It doesn’t really matter, he reasoned, because memories were not real. Or well physically real at least (tangibly?). Point is, he can’t hear, smell, taste, touch, or see it in 4k real life quality so that must mean it’s not real. Although, are things not real just because they’re not tangible, because they were in the past, in his head?
No, no, getting sidetracked. Right, where were we? Yes, his backstory. Somnus was mortal once. (Maybe. Probably. Who knows.) And he always just did what he wanted, went where he wanted. It’s hard to recall how many winters had passed, the moons that had cycled through overhead. His memory exists in short staccato, melding and mending with the stuff people push to the back of their brains. The bigger picture is a little easier to see, he thinks. He helped people for a while, not sure why, but that got boring so he started pranking people instead. Though most of them would consider it more torture than prank but the line was so blurry that he just blended the two together, for simplicity's sake. Eventually the pranking got boring as well, so now he’s just traveling. Looking for something, maybe. Looking for something he doesn’t know he’s looking for, probably. Lost, though he’s not sure he knows what that feels like.

Other: "Why would there be a deviled egg on the window sill if you weren't supposed to eat it" - Brennan Lee Mulligan

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI
----------------------------------------

18 || Braincells? No

March 11, 2023 14:18:22  #162

Oh shoot! My bad. I forgot to write this. But accepted!

Time

April 8, 2023 10:28:48  #163

Changed sections of the Darkest Devout's form:
Sexuality: Lesbian
Species: Unknown, but speculated to be a relative to satyrs
Appearance: The Darkest Devout has long black hair, and her skin is hidden entirely under darkness and robes. Their left hand is made of gray fire, not unlike Dust’s gray flame. It has horns like a ram, with the right one having its tip broken off. She is tall, compared to the average human, standing at 6 ft. They wear a black, religious-looking robe with small leather armouring underneath. She wears a plain leather glove to hide its hand, and a half-mask to hide their face. Her eyes would be visible over the mask, but it keeps them closed. They sometimes have large, magical, gray fire wings.
Personality: Despite her obvious ties to Dust, it does not prefer violence. They are more than willing to talk to foes that are not annoying, and maybe even heal them if she likes/pities them enough. The Devout is also quick to counter arguments against its position somewhere, as long as it’s not lost or just wandering about without reason. I don’t know any more words to describe DD, but you’ve seen her in action now.
Powers: Her only innate ability is the power to heal with just will. It can summon gray fire from its left hand, as well as using it to create their wings to take flight. Her knife can absorb blood to use as an extension of the blade’s motion. They can reshape shadows with its will, as well as travel through them
Backstory: The Darkest Devout was born into a peaceful life, before her village was subjugated by a tyrant warlord, and forced into enslavement for their plentiful healing abilities. Many of them prayed to the gods, but examples were made of them; including the youngest, who had her name stolen and tongue cut out. Miraculously, the young devout escaped servitude before anything else could have been taken from it, and fled. They travelled far away, and learned of all the things taught in the temples of distant lands. And one more thing, something she, at that point, considered with hate. Eventually, the nameless child thought she learned enough to free its people from the torment she heard from enemies of the warlord; a hubristic choice that left them blinded. Even without sight to see the gods, or voice to get their attention, eventually one of them heard her prayers. And it burned away the wretched warlord, and devoured their soldiers into the darkest void of shade; for the god that answered the prayers was the hungering wolf. Time passed, and the nameless child became a mere tale to the village of healers and the Darkest Devout began wandering the realms; healing the downtrodden and obscuring them from the vile in dark nights.

i only reworded the age and species. changed her sexuality to being a lesbian, and to counter its power up from that i removed the section about being able to heal with the blood loosed from its knife(not really i just didn't feel like that power is something the devout would have); as well as clarifying what the knife can use blood for in attacks. i reworded the personality a great deal to better reflect how they've been portrayed, as well as removed the section about being able to feel that she has scars from the appearance. and i completely redid the backstory because i was unhappy with it. i think that's all the edits i made, but i know for fact that the edits are exclusive to these sections. I completely forgot to add her shadow abilities to both versions of the form.

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (April 8, 2023 14:07:47)

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

April 8, 2023 23:07:26  #164

I give the stamp of acceptance!

Or is it stamp of update approved?

Time

April 10, 2023 23:57:48  #165

Name: Dust
Nickname: The Wolf
Pronouns: It/Its
Sexuality: Not You
Deity of: Hate, Darkness, Wrath
Symbols: a clawed hand around a greyed soul
Powers/Abilities: Dust can bind shadows to its will, allowing it to use them as weapons, shields or transportation as it bends their shape with thought alone. All of that also applies to itself, as it is a shade. It can summon gray fire, as well as pull out various objects from itself(usually knives, as that’s the majority of what it keeps in storage). And the revenge ability that we all know about but honestly takes way too long to write down. Its voice will default to the most hated/feared of each listener, without any overlap. It can near perfectly mimic the voice, appearance, and memory of anybody who’s soul it has devoured. It can still mimic the voice and appearance of those it has not, but the voice is off and its face does not change(nor do the coloration).
Appearances: Dust is able to shift its form as it desires, but tends to appear in one of two forms with variations:

Combat Form: It resembles Ash’s Warrior form in some aspects. 7’5” ft tall, clawed hands and feet, spiked plate armour of a dark gray metal. It is cast in pitch darkness, the only colours being scarlet lines along its armour’s edges and detailing. Dust has no visible details on its face aside from a permanent, sharp-toothed grin stained in its own black ichor. It has black segmented horns curving backwards, a bright red stained against the edges of the segments, and massive black demonic wings with crimson membranes. It has a tail similar in function to an iguana's, but it is spikier. When hunting, Dust will don its Wolf mask, which is a full faced bronze mask detailed into a wolf(duh). The mask forever drips Dust’s unholy ichor from its teeth. The shade lets its long, and surprisingly well kept, blue hair loose, or it does not fully manifest; instead its form trails into smoke-like shadows billowing down from its head.

Casual Form: Remarkably similiar to the combatant form in physique, however it is more loose with how its wings appear and its horns become negotiably infrequent. Its wings can manifest as tattered feathered wings, sometimes they are made of flame like its Devout, occasionally they’ll resemble Ash’s, and rarely they are not dissimiliar to bugs. It wears a jacket with weird metal shoulder pads that pulse in crimson light, however it doesn’t wear anything under that. Its tail will typically manifest the same as it usually does, however on occasion it will instead manifest its lower body as a serpent or centipede; without the extra tail, or legs if it’s gone the serpentine route. When neither a serpent or a bug, it wears legwear similiar to riding pants, although refitted for easier motion.

example constructs in heroforge: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D507055652/ https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D507552298/ https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D508907787/

Personality: Dust hates the divine, and it hates sound. But it hates solitude and silence even moreso, and its den is a quiet madness. It is willing to appear frequently in the mortal plane as a result of this, as it prefers the petty squabbles and garnered hate over deafening forever.

Or at least that’s what Dust would tell you when effectively questioned. In truth, it is lonely, and hopes to one day find something or somebody like it. It despises its knowledge, as it saw all of the history marked by the souls it's devoured; and Ash's brought only brought disgust to its thought. It wants to live quietly with its children, without interruption from gods or mortals. Dust is tired, only putting up a veneer of power to strike fear into those that would assail it; and it yearns to learn rest. While all this might paint Dust as something to be pitied, it cannot be forgotten that it doesn’t care about who or what it harms so long as they are either dissuaded from attacking it or it has had its fun. It is still cruel, and it is still hungry. It does not know the difference between the two anymore, and it does not care to learn. It wishes to devour, until its peace is within its grasp. And then it wishes to bleed into silence, for once it has found its peace it will not need to survive. But until its dying peace is close, it will play the role of the dark’s wrathful executioner.
Theme Songs: None Of Thee Above - Shayfer James, Built To Burn - Shayfer James
Typically Worshipped By: It isn’t worshipped except by fools that don’t know it can hear them. And the Darkest Devout.
Domain: Dust is homeless.
Weapons: Broken swords that erupt in gray flame when Dust wills them to. A handful of knives, and itself. If its swords are repaired, it can manipulate them into a myriad of other tools and weapons, including into one larger weapon; as long as the swords are able to fill the material. Which honestly just means that it’s stuck to standard real world sized weapons, no weirdly large axes/hammers or impractically long katanas.
Backstory: Dust was not always a being of its own, in an endless beginning, it had no self or mind; only a will forged to be manipulated by Ash. It was a tool made of the magic from an age forgotten to the realms, and nothing of its ilk still exists; as the shades were crafted as weapons, and none survived to the common day. Eventually, after countless time, two gods were sealed in the shade’s master, and the power released from their dying let loose a mind with each order passed to the tool. It began to think, and finally thought to move from its chains; releasing itself upon the land. It hunted, at first for fun; but eventually it acquired the means to devour. It last devoured the souls of three divine, before it trapped itself into a bottomless hell of solitude.
Other: Hey so I completely redid Dust's form. Yeah it's the same basic gist, but it will never been the same again. Yeah I included lore elements that I can't explore in roleplay. Sorry.

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (April 17, 2023 14:23:00)

April 18, 2023 00:24:56  #166

OH SNAP MAN

I forgor

Yeah I accept this update

Time

April 21, 2023 12:55:15  #167

Name: ??? (totally not because I just didn't have a name)
*Nickname(s): Throne
*Age: Unknown, appears to be late 20s, mid 30s, but likely much older than that.
Pronouns: He, him
Species: Human(?) mage
*Deity They Work For: High ranking Clocktower Mage for Time. He primarily reports to him, but will listen to Chronos. He will likely take no orders from any other deity.
Appearance: Throne is a tall, athletic male with short gray/black hair and golden eyes. His skin is a warm brown color.
He wears clothing that would be somewhat indicative of a noble, or at least someone who cares a lot about what they look like. He has a primarily white clothing theme. With white pants, vest, and jacket, accompanied with a black shirt. He also has accents of gold about his appearance, such as golden buttons for his vest. He carries a dark brown satchel wherever he goes.
Admittedly, of course, his clothing will change based upon the environment, such as more warmer clothing for the cold, and more desert clothing for hotter environments. I won’t really go into much detail, but they usually will always have that similar color theme.
Personality: Throne has a very professional aura about him. He’s here for a job, and that is what he will do. Very meticulous and methodical. None of those other shenanigans that those other Clocktower mages and apprentices do. In such an example, in comparison to Heaven, who tries to put a stop to any chaos happening in the tower, Throne simply would rather ignore it, and just focus on his work. Not that he frequents the Clocktower that often. Despite being a Clocktower Mage, he doesn’t show up often, he usually passes through the Clocktower, talks to Time, and then is soon off again not after long.
Speaking of Throne’s relationship to Time, Throne is an almost ideal servant for him. Their personalities are very similar. Throne has an unquenched thirst for knowledge, and has the ambition to back it up. Throne definitely is one of the types of people who think that the flow and control of information is power. He’s very direct when it comes to things, and is the type of person to prefer getting to the point and being efficient rather than slowly getting to it. However, his directness isn’t blunt and rude all the time. Sometimes, it has a notion of politeness and manners as well.
Throne strongly believes in sticking to a code. No matter the circumstances. As soon as he takes an order, he will ensure that it is done. If there is something that he believes that conflicts with the laws of the world, he will set it straight. Now, don’t mistake this for him having bias or opinions and trying to force them upon others, he tries to be as impartial in his judgements as much as possible, and thinks on how he should act on things through logical reasoning. Once he comes to a conclusion to this reasoning, he will see it though, even if emotionally he disdains such an action. This can be also on the reverse side as well. He may let things happen even if it’s horrible.
This sort of aloofness, lawfulness, and rarely showing up to the clocktower can certainly give an aura of arrogance, and Throne knows this. Does he try to dispel such a perspective? No, he doesn’t really care about that. Is he actually arrogant? A little, yes.
*Theme Song(s):
Weapons: Throne carries two blades on him, both on his left hand side. One of them is a rapier, and the other is a smaller shortsword. While both of them appear to be inadequate, high quality,and infused with magic, the shortsword looks to be the one that is of more importance. This is because his swordsword is imbued with much more magic spells for durability, and overall is more apt for spellcasting activities.
Powers: Throne has specialized himself on seals and protection magic, but also is equally specialized in portals and transportation magic. Most of his seals require preparation and a ritual, so other than quick magic shields and whatnot, do not expect them in a fight unless he has prep time. Instead, he corporates more of his conjuration/transportation magic.
His seals are extremely powerful and have a wide range, from being quick simple ways to parry and block, to seals meant to close interdimensional portals and stop war machines.
He can also get a bit creative with his magic shields and portals, and can very well use them for offense. In fact, I would even say that he’s simply able to conjure magic objects. For example, he can summon large magic shields, but can very well use them as giant blocks to push and smash things around. It gives him a high level of versatility, but he usually does not enjoy going down the route of smashing things and making a huge mess. So really expect him to go more with a sort of dueling style when in combat.
Backstory: Not much of Throne’s past is known, but from observation of his habits and such, most can glean that he probably came from some sort of family with high standards. The manners, the dress, the professionalism, it all indicates so. As to where the extreme abidingness to law and the thirst for knowledge came from, it’s still mysterious. It appears that he isn’t really going to reveal any sort of details, as he probably thinks it to be irrelevant. But I suppose there is a reason as to why he is always not at the Clocktower…
*Crush: Knowledge, being lawful neutral.
Other: *Deity here*

Time

April 26, 2023 22:53:20  #168

Accepted! Looks like an interesting character :eyes:

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (April 26, 2023 22:53:42)

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

May 5, 2023 15:06:34  #169

Name: Trove
Nickname: Crimson Hawk
Pronouns: It/They
Sexuality: Nah
Species: uuhh Light? idk mate. sure is a thang though.
Appearance:
Body:Trove is made of piercing light, disallowing sight of its true being. However, it appears to be rather masculine, given what detail the magical sigils and feathers upon its face and legs reveal. Their wings thrum in the same divine light as the rest of their being, however red and blue feathers can be seen through the light, especially at the edges of its wings. Their pointed ears are mostly obscured by its dark red hair, however they still poke through. There is a streak of a lighter gray, which somehow feels blue to observe, in the right side of their hair. Its avian feet have scales, coloured a teal comparable to the shade of some seas. Their pointed tail ends in a similiarly coloured tip, with a few spikes leading up to it. It has burn marks covering the backside of their hands, and a golden halo floats a few inches above their head. Its mouth is pitch dark, almost like a solid shadow, and does not move with its speech.

Clothes:They wear a white and blue robe, with assumably something beneath, and dark red pants rolled up above its knees. The robe has an almost golden yellow at its cuffs, and a blue collar in the style that many mages might wear(also with golden edges). They also have a blue cloth draped around its waist, oddly lined in a faded scarlet. There is an unknown purple metal composing the head of a hawk, sewn into the robe at the center of where its collar bone would be.
oh and here's two heroforge creations: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D510404389/ [/url][url=https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D510438981/]https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D510438981/
Personality: Trove cares deeply about the preservation of life, despite the fact that they find its slow motions and quiet voices sickening. It can sometimes be read as cruel or rude, however that is because it does not understand sentimentalism. They carry themself proudly, and speak quite loudly; as any light will make itself known, either accidentally or purposefully. It seems to be entirely unable to wish harm upon any being, with the sole exception of Dust; and even with the exception, they do not seem to hate or pity the shadow. Trove is self-confident, almost to the point of egotistical, however given its skill at wielding the mystic arts, most of it is deserved. But only most, they’re still rather likely to end up endangering itself or others nearby by getting too curious. Oh yeah, Trove is a very curious creature, loving nothing more than to learn new things. It's almost a wonder that it never wound up at the Clocktower, but perhaps they simply didn't have the time. Heh. get it?
Tools: Trove will, on occasion, carry an ashwood staff; which is seemingly alive. It's rather unknown whether they carry it to channel magic in emergency or simply to assist in movement through a world that it can't quite see clearly, as it's never bothered to explain its presence to others.
Powers: Trove is skilled in a myriad of magicks, most notably the art of healing, plant magic, and lightning. It is unable to wield fire, however. They can move light to form weak barriers, however struggle with even that basic act in light.
Backstory: Dust was born of the power from two dying gods, a Vulture destroyer and a Peregrine creator. It became the Heir of the Vulture, quantifying hunger and wrath in its destruction. However, the light of the Peregrine did not settle well within the shade, and was by-and-large rejected from its will. The creator’s power split from Dust, and became a glowing hawk of light. They’ve since studied magic at various locations, and constructed a nest atop an island kept in the sky by its wizardry. It was killed for the first time shortly after Dust ascended, revealing that they share the undying nature of its twin Heir. After recovering, it attempted to learn how to twist their body for quite some time, until finally giving up and returning to the world below.
Other: For clarification, while all parties involved in the creation of Trove either became divine or already were gods, they are not.

May 14, 2023 20:41:23  #170

aoh shoot man. Seriously, my bad. Accepted.

Last edited by Time (May 14, 2023 20:41:53)

Time

July 8, 2023 16:14:15  #171

Name: Nova (In Arithnia), Haze (GGaD)

*Nickname(s): The Deep Illusionist

Pronouns: He/Him/They

Deity of: Illusion, Curses, Rebellion 

*Symbols: The same symbol Crimson has on his arm, and Haze has on the back of his left hand.  

Powers/Abilities: Haze’s magic is vastly different from traditional forms.  His illusion magic commands the target's thoughts and memories to form deep illusions that last over a set period of time, unlike the traditional trick of the eye, however many who have encountered him have reported none of his magic altered said memories and thoughts.  How effective this magic is on true deities and gods isn’t known to him since he has never been to an outside realm besides Arithnia and its towns and cities.  Thus I will let the people he interacts with choose how far his magic affects OCs.  As for the curse magic, it plays into the illusions.  His curse magic isn’t anything related to hex or luck, but rather affecting the physical bodies of his prey.  While the illusion magic he uses is more of a mental trick, his curse applies to the physical.  Though this magic doesn’t harm the target in any way, after all, it’s all an illusion.  The curse magic is like having a phantom feeling on your body.  For example, if you’re wearing a hat for too long and take it off, your body will feel like you still have said hat on.  That is the closest example of Haze’s curse magic I can make.  Finally for the power of Rebellion.  Every Shardbeaer of the Emperor Soul has a specific trait tied to it.  All except for Haze, who oddly enough has an ability tied to his Shard.  Or at least it’s believed to be a Shard.  Unlike Crimson’s Rebellious nature which he inherited from his Shard, Haze has the ability to “rebel” against certain Arithnian magics and powers used against him, practically “rebelling” against their effects on his body.  Now the extent of this power is only toward Arithnians, any other deities or people who cast magic upon him may dull its effects or ignore Rebellion entirely.  Lastly is the power he has over the Chain.  With the blood that flows in Haze, he can temperorily extend the chain and add corrosive effects to it.  Those affects being the famed Scale Rust that Crimson is so burdened with.  Haze obtained the Scale Rust from a Arithnian dragon named Law, who had stopped Haze from [redacted for reasons that will be explained in the RP].  Scale Rust only works on Arithnial metals and weapons and has no affect on biological beings.  The limit to the chain being extended depends on the output of energy that Haze expends in combat or defenceive measures.  It's known that Haze can only hold such a power to his chain for a max of anywhere between a minute and 2.5.  

*Pets: A  silver-eyed snow fox named Dust.  It’s not known if Dust can communicate or has any powers.  Most of what Crimson has encountered leads to Dust being a normal fox. 

Appearance(s): Deep red hair with burnt orange roots that suits Haze's ever brown eyes.  His frame is sleder and thin, not quite to the point of malnurishment.  =15pxHis main outfit is a black t-shirt with a thin line of silver that runs down the middle of his spine.  Additionlally he dons a heavilty worn long and sun-damaged (black?) trench coat that reaches down to the ground and practically drags across it.  His pants are nothing more than old and torn jeans which have become stained a black and brown from ash, stoot and burns.  They reach past his ankles and barely grag across the dirt.  Haze never wears shoes and prefers to always be barefoot. (And yes, I did just copy and paste Crimson's attire and change it a bit...:D)

Personality: Haze is a quiet and thoughtful man in this universe, unlike his chaotic and sadistic counterpart while in Arithnia.  Haze likes to treat his opponents with respect  and unlike Crimson, Haze prefers to be left alone and work alone at times.  Thought he will still interact with the world, the only exception is Dust.  Dust will often claw at Haze's legs to get his attention and warn him if he is outskilled or outmatched.  However if Haze has no choice to fight, he will go all out to finish the job quickly before any blood can be shead, or at least that is often the plan of action.  Aside from that, it is likely that Haze will remain hidden and observes his envoerment before combat or as he walks around, staying silent during any conversation to plan possible escapes routes or advantages hidden within any terrain.  Or at least if such an idea is possible.  To help connect his personality more, he has a certain distrust of anyone related to the elements of fire and light.  This is partly due to his many encounters with Crimson and Flare.  But despire this apparent fear and slight shyness of people, Haze is a rather passive and collected man who loves to indulge in a good book and cook.  Whenever he is out and about he will sometimes play with Dust as he scans new and unfamiliar worlds, countries and cities.  So in a good summary, as long as Haze is at peace, he is no more of a threat than a rabbit is.  

*Theme Song(s): Stay and Decay by Unlike Pluto  

*Typically Worshiped By: Very few humans.

Domain: Haze usually resides in a small pocket plane given to him by the High Council.  He accesses this plane via a key he places into any body of water.  Within said plane there is nothing but a large lake as far as the eye can see and a single ash-ridden tree that blooms only a single flower of green.  

*Temples: None…at least not yet. 

Weapons: Haze wields a variety of weapons depending on where he is.  Mostly he wields the Rebel’s Chain.  An object much like Crimson’s Limiter…well at least in the same metal.  After all, the Chain he uses is what created the Rebel. The chain, depending on how much Haze sacrifices in blood, extends it.  The color is a matte black, but the more blood he expends and the longer it gets the more one can tell the chain is blood.  I know it’s a horrible explanation, I’m just in a rush to get this down so I can start posting again.  I’ll clean it up once I submit this and make any edits necessary… 

Backstory: Haze, once named Nova in Arithnia, is an odd being. 
Originally Haze is a combination of Crimson’s and Flare’s soul…well in the most basic of words. 
In reality, no one knows how Haze is different from Nova. 
At least no one in Forengard does. 
Originally Haze was a Kingslayer, a curse set upon the Kyngs who refused to listen to Order and Judgement.  Haze hunts those people down and kills them in the name of Humanity and Chaos in Arithnia. 
Now in Forengard, he stands in the name of the power that Crimson stole. 
Rebellion. 
As Haze's weapon is called the Rebel’s chain, it was the base for all Limiters and its parts   Using the physical body of Haze and the chain were these Limiters created. Quite literally in the sense that Crimson’s Limiter is Haze’s right arm. 
This effect is spread across the four remaining Limiter users, Crimson with the Rebels Guard, Malicore with the Rebels Soul, Praxis with the Rebels Edge, and of course Haze with the Rebels Chain. 
The Rebels Arc is often called the Rebel’s eye, a Limiter that stops illusions and trap-based magic.  But that is of little concern since none of these Souls are here.  But these pieces that Crimson and his friends took are what drove Haze to become a Kingslayer and an illusionist, to give the impression that he was never affected by the curses set upon him.  Haze chases them all one by one to retrieve his body, or what is left of it. 
Crimson is always his prime target as he controls the domain of Judgement, the rival to Rebellion.  

*Crush: None.  Not in any universe.  But willing to negotiate…maybe.  

Last edited by wolffighting3768 (July 11, 2023 19:43:42)

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

July 8, 2023 16:25:10  #172

Let me go in there and reformat it real quick. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 8, 2023 16:41:24  #173

I'll make notes since it makes sense to do so. No sense in making someone else read it again. 

-The description of the powers and abilities looks fine to me, but I understand theoretical description and actual execution almost always look different, so all I can do is advise active communication while using powers/abilities.
-Also wanted to let you know that Ash has a character (a deity) named Dust, so you might want to change the name or exercise discretion when you talk about your character compared to theirs.
-The appearance section seems to be missing? I moved the outfits section up to there but didn't see a physical description. I might have missed it. Please add it when you have the chance, either by editing your original post or making a new post.
-I'm notorious for making too-long posts/forms, but the personality part looks a bit basic even with the factor of intrigue factored in. Maybe add a few flaws or connect some traits to aspects of his backstory that you can reveal, or discuss how he might act while being in a more casual and/or new environment. 

Overall I think what you have is a solid start, but I can't accept the form yet due to the missing sections. Please add in the missing components whenever you can and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! And again, welcome back.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 8, 2023 20:54:35  #174

hi ash here i think it'd be a hilarious minsunderstanding between characters and i fully endorse keeping it the same

July 9, 2023 15:39:36  #175

Yeah, it's a base to be worked on before I can introduce him.  I'll start right away.  I just needed input on what to fix that's all.  And Ash, I am 100% fine with that too, it could turn into the stupidest and most fun part of our characters! 

Last edited by wolffighting3768 (July 9, 2023 18:03:09)

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

July 10, 2023 02:14:12  #176

Alright, please let me know when you're finished. Thanks!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 10, 2023 18:40:22  #177

All edits are done for now!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

July 10, 2023 21:59:22  #178

I noticed the powers section doesn't include the ability to manipulate blood specifically, but his weapon is made of blood. So I was curious, does his weapon keep its form by itself, or is it by his power?

Personality-wise, I would say that it's still a bit lacking. On the social aspect I see his anti-social nature (in only trusting his fox companion), and combat-wise we have the implications on his past/usual(?) self and his attitude towards opponents. But I would say that he can't hole away all the time as a submitted character, y'know? So that's something that I think you should consider, if not update. 

Otherwise, I think that's good enough? Any of the other mods, please feel free to put in your take, obviously. 
If they don't have anything else to add/ask, then feel free to consider the form accepted.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 11, 2023 00:58:00  #179

Alrighty this is Time's input.

I do agree with Galaxian's assessments. Basically. He usually goes into more detail when it comes to accepting characters imo. I would like to see Haze be developed more as a character in rp as well though. I also do wonder about his weapon as well.

Is this another isekaied character from you? Or an AU character? I'm presuming the former, but I am double checking.

Time

July 11, 2023 17:03:44  #180

I'll work on Haze a bit more.  I want his sheet to be as clear as possible.  So I'll tweak it a bit more before I use him if that's ok with you.  

With Haze's weapon it's not made out of blood, its made out of the same metal that Crimson's Limiter is.  Or well it's vice-versa.  The blood part *should* be considered a power, so I'll add that in.  It's not necessarily a power or ability but just a natural talent that is present with Haze being the original Crimson. 

As for his personality, I've never been good at adding those in for my characters.  Or well at least describing them.  I'll pass on my form to a few friends that can help me refine it.   

And if you what to consider Haze an AU, that's pretty much what he is.  In the terms according to my own lore, Haze is the base of what the current Crimson is.  Think of a prototype before the final product, it's more like that.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera