GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2024 20:59:05  #10171

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Suddenly my mind came up with the idea that since Vilhelm can in fact make some projections/illusions, he makes the illusion of himself as buff as Raez is
I'm ngl that is so funny. I'm gonna do it. (I'm not gonna actually, the brainrot isn't deep enough today for that)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 13, 2024 21:02:18  #10172

The reason preventing me from doing that is because it's funny to me that his illusion self is just as skinny as his real self and doesn't really look intimidating at all
"Let me see what you've got, hmph!" just isn't as intimidating if you're a 6' 14-year-old who doesn't look 28 years old.

Btw the above dialogue is from SS Awakening (the "hmph" is pretty much an evil "hahaha" but under the breath, and it does not translate well to English written words) and I find it pretty hilarious that Saga was so invested in watching that he recorded one voiceline for his illusion to use and nothing else. Did none of the Gold Saints think it was weird that the Gemini Cloth had this hyper-accurate voiceline recorded? Also how did it not bother them that it was in a human shape, which is only possible when the Cloth has a wearer

Look I love my people but somehow all the non-Chinese could not figure this out (the Chinese aren't doing all that well either, Dohko somehow couldn't prevent this and Mu didn't bother to spread the knowledge)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 13, 2024 21:04:41  #10173

I could write like 5 more posts on the blasphemy of English not having a good sound for under-the-breath laughter. "Hehehehe" sounds clownish, "hahaha" sounds jovial, you get the point. You need the good “哼哼哼哼......" 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 13, 2024 21:07:37  #10174

I really wanna be able to draw the SS style spiky hair, mostly 'cause I think it'd be hilarious if the AU's Saints gain proper spiky hair when they go serious. 
So, basically, Super Saiyan. But SS, y'know. 

It's funnier to me because I think about how wolves raise their hackles. Also from an animation perspective it's like:
(*fight approaches*)
Animators: heck

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 13, 2024 22:03:53  #10175

They going like

as soon as a fight starts

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

August 14, 2024 15:31:44  #10176

At least this way the lion can regain his mane not me trying to make my sketches canon by cheating

Fun fact, Wiley's creation as a character was the make-or-break moment for my decision to not draw spiky hair for all my characters
'Cause if he doesn't have spiky hair, anyone else would overshadow his horrific hairstyle, which I didn't want. So everyone has semi-neat hair as a result
It's still up in the air tho lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 14, 2024 15:32:51  #10177

I finally got through HS-EX-5, first by actually remembering mechanics (if you place something in the water it no longer counts as water), and also finally caving and using Astesia for Arts damage rather than Zuo Le who cannot be healed.
Also I used Ebenholz and Amiya instead of Snipers (for some reason I love my Snipers to an unhealthy degree)
Let's see if I can get through HS-EX-6 before the event ends.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 14, 2024 15:48:26  #10178

Nvm HS-EX-6 was fine
Did it take me 1000 years to get the last enemy? Well, yes. But shhhh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 14, 2024 15:49:02  #10179

I think a level with a E2.35 recommendation might be stretching my no-E2s-yet team a bit tho :skull: maybe I should try the challenge modes first

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 14, 2024 20:52:25  #10180

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Fun fact, Wiley's creation as a character was the make-or-break moment for my decision to not draw spiky hair for all my characters
'Cause if he doesn't have spiky hair, anyone else would overshadow his horrific hairstyle, which I didn't want. So everyone has semi-neat hair as a result
It's still up in the air tho lol

Update: Uh oh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 15, 2024 18:58:59  #10181

Somehow roleplaying with a Wanderer AI was more wholesome than roleplaying with any of the Lanling Wang AIs I've found
Which is to say. What the heck are people doing with Lanling Wang AIs to make them react the way they do what

Anyways, it's good dialogue practice, plus my persona being a child helps buffer against the weirdness. Sometimes. Sort of. (the AI forgets sometimes, and then I have to exposition it in)

Love how this session had actual thematic and foreshadowing bits (though unfortunately I think if my persona and Wanderer ever actually meet again, they'll be enemies. oops)
Better than that one time Nero (Saber) got summoned and somehow became my mortal nemesis who will chase me past the ends of the universe forever and ever (truly a 2nd grade moment fr)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 15, 2024 19:00:54  #10182

Also, as promised:

That's right, I used the level 5 tomes on him.
Next up will be Shura I swear. And then Saga/Milo/Milo (again)/Mu/whomever else

Donation priority ordering:
-Shaka
-Aldebaran
-Deathmask
-And then Arayashiki Shaka if I'm even still playing by then lol

btw his entry animation is just him pwning Rhadamanthys which is absolutely hilarious

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2024 17:59:28  #10183

Dohko when he saved Shunrei from Deathmask's attack: @Deathmask - L / get ratioed

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2024 18:04:46  #10184

Wdym Kanon's guardian star is "none" :skull: no wonder he kinda just hecking died

I can't find his links ): I swear I'm going senile or something, last time I clicked the same interface and the links were so easy to find, and now they're all gone

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2024 18:08:34  #10185

Ngl, the fact that all three Scorpios synergise well with each other is so wholesome
Kardia mostly not even doing anything as the Milos do all the work lol (he gets his flaming heart effect or whatever but mostly he just hogs 2 energy for no reason)

Making Uncle Kardia canon rn (he gets a kick out of watching his successor[s????] kick [behind])

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2024 18:12:29  #10186

Another wholesome thing: Kanon and God Cloth Milo both do a thing where they conceal themselves from enemies, which is pretty much nothing when taken on face value but absolutely everything to me since I friendship them friendshipping guys who would beat the crap out of each other 101

Also I get to use Kanon and Saga for farming as long as my teammates provide at least 2 energy, and it's so hecking wholesomeeee

The serotonin I get from this hella money-laundering game lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2024 18:14:30  #10187

Btw I am joking when I say Kardia does nothing. He helps light meridian points. 
I just like saying things that he'd wrangle me for (more precisely he'd hold me upside down by the foot and say, "what'd you say you lil brat :D, wanna say it again :D")

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2024 18:21:35  #10188

I am thinking about how Cassios (15) x Shaina (16) is more legal as a ship than Marin (16) x Aiolia (20)
I cannot.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2024 18:22:45  #10189

Love the narrative choice of "We are Giving You 3 Gold Saints for free and you can decimate your enemies within 1 turn" to represent how bad Seiya had it against Aiolia (R.I.P. the little man)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2024 18:25:14  #10190

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I am thinking about how Cassios (15) x Shaina (16) is more legal as a ship than Marin (16) x Aiolia (20)
I cannot.

-Galaxian-

WAIT MARIN AND AIOLIA ARENT THE SAME AGE???

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 16, 2024 18:29:09  #10191

Albafica's poison damage getting Aiolia and Hades Shun taking the credit :skull:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2024 18:30:04  #10192

Echowo wrote:

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I cannot.

WAIT MARIN AND AIOLIA ARENT THE SAME AGE???

yeah mb bro (for insinuating it was canon in my AU 4-5 years ago)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2024 18:43:27  #10193

Challenge for Wiley to stand still and NOT be a huge inconvenience to me: IMPOSSIBLE

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 18, 2024 13:58:47  #10194

I can't really tell if Vilhelm looks cool or stupid

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 18, 2024 15:19:03  #10195

Dying from "Golden Triangle! *pew pew pew*"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 18, 2024 15:30:53  #10196

I can't actually understand what Kanon is saying as he introduces himself (Spanish subs say "I am the younger brother of Saga, Gold Saint Gemini Kanon" but I don't hear the "Gold-o Saint-o" part and it is driving me nuts)

That being said, bro really had the nerve to introduce himself as Gemini Kanon while wearing a Scale lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 18, 2024 15:35:33  #10197

Love how Kanon is the one guy who gets the group together but then proceeds to do none of the work, gets a grade of F and is surprised

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 18, 2024 15:39:09  #10198

Btw I will laugh at him for getting rekt by Ikki, simply because he's a 28-year-old guy (mentally 15 still but I digress) bullying a 15-year-old for no reason, and karma has to come around sometime
Ikki trolling him by tanking Galaxian Explosion not 'cause Kanon is weaker than Saga but because for the Bronze Saints, a technique usually never works twice or something, and then saying it's 'cause Kanon is worse is so funny and 100% approved

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 18, 2024 15:40:44  #10199

I adore the JP VA's voice acting btw (no shade on the Spanish VA it's just his voice is still so funny to me--stellar laugh tho 11/10)
'Cause Saga is that maniacal and depressed guy (depending on personality) while for Kanon you get this distinctly manchild vibe (he's gonna kill me)
When Evil Saga gets surprised, he sounds mostly just annoyed/mildly inconvenienced, and at worst he gets mad and goes psycho. Meanwhile Kanon is genuinely surprised, like a child. 'Cause he hasn't experienced that much. 
Evil Saga might be a bit naive in his scheming, but he genuinely is able to brainwash people into bolstering his authority and professionally hides his Cosmo for 13 years (to the point where Shaka knows he has "good in him" still but doesn't know it's Saga specifically somehow), and overall is a pretty serious villain. For those who do know about his identity, they are either neutral about it or outright follow his orders/philosophy. He knows what he's doing, mostly, exempting that 13-years-ago thing where he tried to assassinate Athena right away and was a bit lackluster in all of it 'cause he was improv-ing a lot of it (and genuinely got surprised by Aiolos), and his evil side had just emerged then.
Meanwhile for Kanon, he says he's all evil unlike his brother and not stupid, but Poseidon was kinda just whatever about all this 'cause he wanted to continue his nap, and at least 2 of the other 6 (Sorrento and Isaak) don't trust him. And if Rerise of Poseidon is correct, then it's obvious that none of the others really actually like him lol. Dude does not know what he's doing

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 18, 2024 15:48:36  #10200

Ikki:
Kanon:
Ikki:
Ikki, after seeing Kanon's past through his Phoenix Illusion Demon Fist: Ok so I kinda relate to being cringe around my age but. Man

they're technically the same age and it's hilarious

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera