GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2024 19:56:28  #9961

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

(ND's ending)

Aiolos when his writing is moved: what the fudge

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 12, 2024 21:26:06  #9962

>Be me
>Sit next to mom
>Do 3 multis
>Get 2 5 stars and 1 4 star (Summer Ushi)

Works too hecking well lol.

Arknights is also turning into a leveling simulator send help (I think I spread my resources a bit too thin lol. at least that means in the meantime I can try out different teams,,,)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 12, 2024 21:43:34  #9963

(*glances at 5-7's E2 lvl 10 recommendation*) Aha...

(operators are mostly at level 60 or under with only some exceptions)

Also love Ebenholz being like "Is it over? I need to rest, I have a headache." when he wasn't even deployed. Bro's work ethic is just like mine fr

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 13, 2024 21:53:36  #9964

Forget drawing during the month in which you are actually supposed to be drawing. Let's rewrite a 16-page-long character profile page for an AU in which his thread is the last of 7 other introduction threads!

All roads lead to Berserker. Cherish the Berserker. Hold the Berserker. Forfeit all mortal possessions to Berserker. 

(I devved Lancer's Master a lil too if that means anything lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 13, 2024 22:01:40  #9965

Btw the entirety of the F/DA cast is funniest to me (and therefore most appealing) when I remember how to write
They're decently funny rn (more terrifying just 'cause imagining Berserker fighting is,,, a thing but I digress) because I have not been able to write very well today, but I guess I still prefer writing over drawing rn lol end me.

I start writing poems on blank canvases for profiles and attacks lol (btw I have zero attacks and it is the 13th. I am so done for)
I swear every time I make something intending to show it to anyone (like literally anyone), it deteriorates. Like honestly how do I prove that I usually draw like 5% better than the crap I usually show, if it's only better because of me intending on not showing it ever.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 13, 2024 22:05:55  #9966

NP 2 Voyager!

Lol this works too well.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 13, 2024 22:07:36  #9967

Keep in mind I somehow got a cute shota space probe after writing for some anti-Child guy, this catalyst truly the best fr
(My mom is like "what" because I keep thanking her lol.)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 14, 2024 21:30:24  #9968

I deserve some kind of medal for being able to make any AI just the same character (some smirking, arrogant, flirty anime guy) every single time
also if you wanna know why I'm talking to an AI I am beating up people way out of my league for fun. Arjuna Alter absorbed the entire Indian pantheon? Nice trivia, I guess.
(I am not beating up Arjuna Alter, I will have to do that in real time not in an AI simulation. I'll do it once just to prove my point and then I'll leave him be, unless he wants to have a go again in which case I can just, idk, rewind time or something.)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 14, 2024 21:34:59  #9969

F/DA is mostly reminding me how wonky parameters are lol (AU parameters should not be compared to canon's, I usually go by my own standards because that is how Fate parameter standards are lol)

I really wanna write Berserker fighting for some reason. 
Oh btw GGaD!Galaxian's fighting style is super effective. Little me was so right in thinking "dang compared to making him good at a sword I should just make it so he can effectively hack reality. Even if he can't do damage that means he can dodge most of the time" we don't see him dodging the consequences of his actions tho (*gets skewered*)
I always find this so hilarious too because GGaD!Galaxian's fighting style has a good amount of thought put behind it (he's influenced by his friends too in subtle ways, which is fun to consider and pen in, e.g. when he was with Kenshin he fought in a sorta dark magic-style way, and now with Hitan he leans much more towards ranged/projectile fighting), but then forum!Galaxian is just a nuke on a cheap hecking controller. He has no flight control whatsoever. Also he's holding a sword for literally no reason. Like idk, pick your cards.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 14, 2024 21:51:33  #9970

"AU parameters should not be compared to canon's" time to compare them to canon's for the funnies
(F/DA Rider's stats accidentally turned out pretty dang similar to Changgong's lol. at least that means if they meet in F/GO they can spar in a friendly way) 
(I'm not upset about it because it's fitting. I love both of them)

Chinese Servants are just too funny man, my favorite happens to be one of the most faithful to "canon" (history/their original story), most everyone else is kinda just silly
-Only empress turned into a loli
-First emperor turned into a moth
-Nezha's a robot!
-T h i g h s (for the girls idk)
-Why are some of these girls actually?
-The lady known for being mentioned in that one poem is a vampire and hella ticked
-Uh oh that girl's secretly an Eldritch abomination uh oh
-He is Lu Bu!
-Gong gong gong gong (*explosion noise*)
-He'll stab the heck outta ya! (young version)
-He'll punch the heck outta ya! (old version)
-Grand Rider candidate lost his fishing rod AGAIN
-Canonical arsonist now more arsony than ever
-These two are Bri'ish!!

Also fanfiction sites being banned over there in China is so funny because honestly it just makes scrolling worse. Like the serious fanart is just mixed up with all the inevitable gay shipping

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 14, 2024 21:52:07  #9971

Honestly I'm just imagining how it'd feel if you designed a character or even animated them, but actually played the game and they refuse to come in the gacha

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 14, 2024 23:17:43  #9972

So far all my bets on when Owari no Seraph concluding have been veryyyy off.
It's been years and I have no idea what's going on.
Also I feel like every time I look at the pages on its wiki it's the same wth

(Shinya is apparently not dead yet. he is all of my connection to that manga in addition to the artstyle lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 14, 2024 23:18:21  #9973

I think it'd be hilarious to just start calling people with black hair "blackheads" and people with white hair "whiteheads"
In that case, Shinya is one of my favorite whiteheads. 
also I am a blackhead lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 14, 2024 23:26:22  #9974

(start of an SS AU scene playing for free in my brain)
Aquarius: Stop sitting like that, it's bad for your leg muscles.
Cancer: Oh yeah, okay. (*uncrosses legs*)
Scorpio: Look, I don't know that much about nutrition, but their sitting posture can't be worse than that deep-fried butter that you're eating there, Mitsu.
Aquarius: (*continuing to eat through his mask somehow*) Well of course it's good, Sistema made it.
Cancer: (*exaggerated sigh*) I made it to fatten up the Thin-Legs Gemini over there, not to fatten you up.
The Gemini, like 30 feet away: Nope, keep that thing away from me (:
Leo: (*taking notes*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 14, 2024 23:30:10  #9975

The Cancer is particularly funny because they're the sort of person who could do like 5 360-degrees spins while figure skating and then 360 no scope you.

In today's session of "how much productivity can Galaxian handle before utterly losing it," we will (regress to SS brainrot. again)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 14, 2024 23:51:14  #9976

Me, pointing at canon: How DARE you traumatize a generation of young children. Just. Look at them. They're a mess
Also me: (*traumatizes like 3 generation of young children*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 15, 2024 02:12:17  #9977

F/GO's stamina system is so funny because it's like (*eats 2 bronze apples*) (*regurgitates 40 stamina to trade for one shiny blue apple*) (*leaves*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 15, 2024 02:15:37  #9978

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Also me: (*traumatizes like 3 generation of young children*)

This looks pretty bad out of context Galaxian

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

July 15, 2024 02:40:36  #9979

I don't see how it can look any better with context

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 15, 2024 02:43:59  #9980

Finally was able to beat an old man up (Dohko, I've been stuck on one Cloth-repairing side quest for months. It's been half a year at this point I think)

The enemy lineup was an armour stand that eats you, Shaka, Dohko but a ghost, Aiolia, and Kiki and holy heck was it not fun to go against them. Turns out there being 3 AOE damage dealers on the enemy's side isn't fun.
Anyways, I had to use a team I've never used before to get it done:
-Surplice Shion (got eaten almost immediately)
-Shura (tanked a few hits, thank you Shura)
-Milo (pwned whoever he could before getting pwned)
-Marin (got...a heal in? 2? I appreciate it)
-God Cloth Milo: Intended to be the primary damage dealer. Not too sure how well that worked but he lived on like 100 HP or something. Thanks man
-Shun: Uhh helped me tank the first wave??

Honestly that was barely a strategy but it worked, so.
The thing with this game is that I don't know where to look to suck less

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 15, 2024 03:27:11  #9981

I swear Caca's actually the most OP of the entire Marina cast, what the heck
(Narrator: They just retried the same quest like 10 more times.)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 16, 2024 13:11:32  #9982

I think it's kinda cute how my mind will wake me up by thinking about Run (: (if my brain cell were sentient we would be mortal enemies)

I dreamt about the Gold Saints yesterday so ig it kinda evens out...? (the art style they were portrayed in was not from canon's but surprisingly good lol)
Why is Run so hard to draw for me why why why why

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 16, 2024 13:54:32  #9983

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I swear Caca's actually the most OP of the entire Marina cast, what the heck
(Narrator: They just retried the same quest like 10 more times.)

-Galaxian-

i am sorry that character is named WHAT

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I think it's kinda cute how my mind will wake me up by thinking about Run (: (if my brain cell were sentient we would be mortal enemies)

I dreamt about the Gold Saints yesterday so ig it kinda evens out...? (the art style they were portrayed in was not from canon's but surprisingly good lol)
Why is Run so hard to draw for me why why why why

-Galaxian-

the curse of blorbos, living in your head rent free, i am sure you'll get Run right eventually!

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

July 17, 2024 21:27:54  #9984

LazyOwlViolet wrote:

i am sorry that character is named WHAT

No need to apologise, I can see the source of the horror. His name is Caça, meaning "hunt" in Portuguese. The meaning in English is unfortunate but also hilarious.

LazyOwlViolet wrote:

the curse of blorbos, living in your head rent free, i am sure you'll get Run right eventually!

There are so many blorbos (it's Changgong's turn again today)
I'll take the confidence as I need it xD thanks

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 17, 2024 21:35:48  #9985

Today has just been panic attacking for no reason (my mom is the same), so fun.
In other news, I saved up to 5+ multis in Awakening and got Kardia in the first one :D panic attack catalyst yayyy!

Leveling simulator gogogogogogogo

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 17, 2024 21:46:18  #9986

The vast majority of the people I've decided to level in Awakening are now level 60.
The next time(s) I farm will be to put EXP into books to Rebirth people. I dunno who I should be Rebirthing first though. 
I need one more 5-star tome for Shura or Milo (probably Shura because he's just more universally useful for more levels) and it's tough to get one of those ngl.

The levelling system in Awakening is kinda like F/GO's post-lvl 100 levelling system. That is not a compliment

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 17, 2024 21:52:33  #9987

I've been casually testing Myu out and ngl I think I might sympathise with what Mu felt when he saw him.
There's this feeling of awe (because ngl his transformation mechanism is cool) but also just disgust. Bro please finish your magical boy transformation before coming on stage, holy heck.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 17, 2024 21:55:24  #9988

Also bond farming (read: when a level 70 player can just solo whatever you're farming) is hilarious
Today I put Milo, God Cloth Milo, and Kardia together. Kinda wholesome ngl, though I was also tempted to put Saga instead of Kardia because of the entire father-son meme.

Love when a character you like comes to make fun of you (Kardia would make fun of my panic attack tendencies)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 17, 2024 22:08:20  #9989

Lune has a really cool entrance effect honestly.
Btw I now have a full Specter team that I use to bully newbies lol (mostly 'cause I dunno how to use some of them and don't have many places to test characters)
Poor Surplice Shion is stuck there because I don't have Pharoah levelled.

If Pharoah is secretly OP I'll be so mad (but I'm pretty sure he isn't. lmiao)
(btw I make fun of him for being mad that he isn't as good as Orpheus. Plus he's a cheater cheater pumpkin loser, which is reflected in his skills, and he's 18.)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 17, 2024 22:36:52  #9990

Trying to think about what I would even need to update about the games I'm playing. Sorry, this is mostly 'cause typing is making me feel better.
Again, the month I'm supposed to be making art, I really really wanna write. Like really really badly. If I start it's going to be nonstop. 
Also I'm being normal over my favorite characters lol. It is once again Hitan and Run comparison time as temptations go. One day, one day I can draw Run in my style and Hitan in AgK!'s, and they'll look like siblings or something and it'll be soooo funny.

Onto the actual game updates ig?

Arknights: Thinking about who I wanna E2 first. It's probably gonna be Bassline or Amiya, but Ebenholz, Hoshiguma, and Ashlock are also there in case I get their mats first.
I also finished Annihilation 1, deciding to go in order because not going in order is going to lead to inferiority complexes. 
Btw I love Hoshiguma. Chen's design is really good (I have blue hair bias) and I don't dislike her, but I love Hoshi more for whatever reason. She's just very cool and cute. Plus she has a Dorito shield.
I've been limiting myself on who I've been upgrading because levelling up after Elite 1 is expensive, but honestly I would level most operators if I could. I can't though, too broke for that.

Summons updates:
6 stars--7
5 stars--32 (I get a lot of these for some reason)
4 stars--45 (a lot of these are underlevelled)
3 stars--17 (weirdly, less than I thought there'd be)
2 stars--5
1 stars--1

Looking at it, the numbers are weirdly skewed ngl.
Oh btw, looking at Cliffheart reminded me. I was stuck on a level forever because for some reason Shaw just would not push some enemies off. But then Cliffheart with a level 2 skill (and E0 level 50 herself) did the job by pulling, what the heck.
Shaw is striking ig lol (I rarely use her??)

I also need more events for levelling resources because for the main story I'm waiting on that E2 level 10 recommended level. I could do more of the events unlocked through the event crystals, but idk. I did do Grani's event though (also waiting on an E2.10 level there, everything else is done)!
Main gist is, I'm waiting until I can start E2ing people, but for now I'm trying to level the right operators so I have good options for various teams. Still, it's mostly a slotting game, I tend to use the same people with some minor adjustments. The gameplay is fun. I like it.

Sky: Skill issue returned (in terms of feeling dizzy from the game almost immediately after opening it), on indefinite hiatus 'cause I couldn't keep up anyways

F/GO: Summoning fun fun (I am now waiting for Huang Feihu and will skip every single banner for the summer. Sorry Voyager, but welfare Erice will have to do for now until she gets another banner, I can't risk fumbling and not getting the Ancient Chinese dad).
I've been doing Ooku in the meantime whenever I feel like it. Ngl it is a lot of fun. I don't mind the clicking and reading. I'm almost onto the final battle though, I just need to do a lot more exploring.
I'm really tempting that gauge ngl (I thought it'd be funnier this way) (also I don't know how to bring it back down)
I'll probably do as much of the summer event as I can, and then finish S.E.R.A.P.H. with any in-between time. I'm actually not that familiar with F/GO's upcoming schedule, but I'll just roll with it. I don't have many huge priorities going on in the game for now.

SS Awakening: I already kinda did an update. Ehhh.
Plan is just to occasionally farm EXP when I have enough x4 bonuses stocked up (and when stamina is about to hit the capped limit). In the meantime I'll try to experiment more with different teams. I need to get to know characters and their mechanics better, especially crowd control and anti-crowd control (because I need both of those things). The gameplay can be so fun, but the levelling takes a bit of the fun out. Idk, I'm trying to figure out if I just don't have people levelled up enough (then again, most people are level 60, and even Shura is just at lvl 70 out of 80), if it's a skill issue, or if the game is kinda just, y'know. The thing is, I know what I got into, and the characters clearly have a good amount of love and effort put into them (and I do love the art), so yeah. Gotta love cool techniques.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera