HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 21, 2024 14:47:50  #1

Well a howdy and hello! Important from the desk of Zane!

First of all...........

HOWDY!  And a hello to everyone!  I hope you're all doing well since the last time I was here!  Hope nothing has gone awry since...well...ya know, I vanished!  On that note, I am sorry I've been gone!  My computer was stolen from my car a good while back, like in March...errr, like the week of the 20th or so...I think?  Around there!  So i had to work a part time job to get a new one!  And well...I got a new one! 

I'm here to announce a few things!  So bear with me!  Firstly, I'll be gone (again, I know!), for studying for final exams, projects and getting my semester finished for my college year!  I'll be back May 9th or 10th, when the exams are over and done with, however, I will check around here and there for anything new.  

Secondly, if I have approval from Time (or whoever is watching over the GGaD at the time of this post), I would like to withdraw all my O.C.'s and deities for improvement of their characters, however, again, this does exclude the D.O.F. RP we having going on right now.  I'll continue that, but I have a few new ideas for Crimson and the gang to work on.  

Lastly, uhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love you guys?  And I'm sorry for being gone for so long!  I'll be back before ya know it!  So tooda-loo

~~Zane, AKA wolffighting2768 (yes, I know it says 3768, I apparently mistyped this...)

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

April 21, 2024 18:52:48  #2

Re: Well a howdy and hello! Important from the desk of Zane!

Yooo Zane! Glad to hear you're still with us ha.

It sucks to hear what happened, but it's good to once again, have you back! Hard work and whatnot.

As to withdrawing from the rp, dw about that too much. We've mostly just been sitting around with the rp lately anyways. Plus I don't think you have to request that sorta stuff. You just back out whenever you need to back out.

Anyways, good luck on your exams and see you in a bit 👍

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

Board footera