HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2024 22:17:32  #9181

Re: The Idea Fortress πŸ­πŸ‘»πŸ­ Specter's Homethread,

Discord goofing again I got locked out by a bug for the first time this year, let's hope it gets fixed quickly if at all

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2024 22:22:00  #9182

On another note i'm starting to wonder ifΒ  I'm going insane because as soon as I see anything remotely whale-related I flash back to Moby DickΒ and thoughts of first mate Starbuck

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2024 22:23:23  #9183

Oh and there's this little bit of red on Saga's clothing in the background which keeps on feeling like a red Among Us crewmate to me if I don't focus directly on it what

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 13, 2024 22:24:52  #9184

DangΒ πŸ˜”

hopefully it works out!

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 15, 2024 11:47:08  #9185

Still not working πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ I'm actually kinda mad rn because I was dealing with an event in a server and yeah I can't participate for now ugh
Though, you know, as someone who is wayy too easily distracted, this is probably for the better since now I can focus on other stuff.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 15, 2024 11:50:41  #9186

Well anyways in the meantime I opened up Limbus again and boss battle kicking my butt, wthΒ πŸ’€ restarted 5 times, managed to beat it on the 6th and the darn app decided it was a good time to crash while story and now I have to do it all again for the 7th timeΒ πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
I love focused encounters but they really take up wayy too much brainpower from my partΒ πŸ’€ (we mathin' hard with this one)
At least I think I got the mechanics and gimmicks figured out. I like them, I always love trying to find out how bosses work and that's what I like about hard battles (but this is the first time I've ever had to restart so much for a boss in any game [it's probably because my units are underleveled])

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 15, 2024 12:04:54  #9187

I'm having such a fun time thinking about finances and interest stuff while comparing it to interests like fandoms and such
Me when my interest is capitalized by deposit (a friend told me about a new series and I became a fan)
Me when I am compound interest (I keep adding interest to my already existing interest [I pile up fandoms upon fandoms])
Hilarious bro I literally can't with this

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 15, 2024 12:31:59  #9188

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

I'm having such a fun time thinking about finances and interest stuff while comparing it to interests like fandoms and such
Me when my interest is capitalized by deposit (a friend told me about a new series and I became a fan)
Me when I am compound interest (I keep adding interest to my already existing interest [I pile up fandoms upon fandoms])
Hilarious bro I literally can't with this

Β 
Fan by proximity

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
β€œIf he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, β€œI shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 15, 2024 15:57:52  #9189

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Well anyways in the meantime I opened up Limbus again and boss battle kicking my butt, wthΒ πŸ’€ restarted 5 times, managed to beat it on the 6th and the darn app decided it was a good time to crash while story and now I have to do it all again for the 7th timeΒ πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
I love focused encounters but they really take up wayy too much brainpower from my partΒ πŸ’€ (we mathin' hard with this one)
At least I think I got the mechanics and gimmicks figured out. I like them, I always love trying to find out how bosses work and that's what I like about hard battles (but this is the first time I've ever had to restart so much for a boss in any game [it's probably because my units are underleveled])

I do love it too. I had to recently reload a lot for Canto VI. I like that there's a puzzle aspect to the battles, though you do often have to do some reading to find the target's weakness.

Imma guess its 4-48?

Time

April 15, 2024 15:59:33  #9190

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Still not working πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ I'm actually kinda mad rn because I was dealing with an event in a server and yeah I can't participate for now ugh
Though, you know, as someone who is wayy too easily distracted, this is probably for the better since now I can focus on other stuff.

I mean, nevertheless, that really sucks. Missing something that you were looking forwards to due to something out of your control isn't fun.

But as you said, you can't really do much about it so might as well focus on other things

Time

April 15, 2024 17:58:32  #9191

YES IT WAS 4-48 and I was not expecting the sudden spike in difficulty bc 4-47 was fairly easy
I'm going to grab those blooming trees and snap them in half with my own hands. Being aesthetically pleasing will NOT save Spicebush.

Anyways I have the strategy down for when I actually beat it again this time, just hoping for good coin flips during the critical phases. Tingtang gangleader Hong Lu carried hard.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 15, 2024 18:06:33  #9192

On another hand I looked up something about Samjo because yk he's cool and all and there's gifs of him promoting swimming why are people like thisΒ πŸ’€

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 15, 2024 19:36:35  #9193

Yeah sometimes it just comes down to rng. Oh, a little tip, but if I recall correctly, levels play into coin strength as well. I think for every 5 levels of difference between you and the enemy, the higher level character rolls with +1 power.

Oh, and yeah, well Samjo always had a dream of becoming a great diver you know? He's a really strong swimmer and all.

Time

April 15, 2024 21:27:18  #9194

Hmmm interesting. I'll keep that in mind. Tingtang Hong Lu was my highest level personal unit at lv 32 so... xD
I like it when side characters have dreams and desires. It really makes them feel more like characters in their own right instead of just tagging along for the ride.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 16, 2024 02:04:25  #9195

OH and also ofc EGO spamming is pretty epic. I'm sure you know that by now tho.

Spoiler I think people that has passed 4-47 should be fine

Though they really did him dirty. Imo he didn't need to die, but PMoon decided to add him to their ever long list of dead side characters. TBH it was such in a goofy way.

I'm looking forwards to when you get to the end of every Canto and seeing if the new instalment changes your perspective on things/just which one is your favorite.

Last edited by Time (April 16, 2024 20:23:41)

Time

April 17, 2024 16:57:34  #9196

Time wrote:

Spoiler I think people that has passed 4-47 should be fine

Though they really did him dirty. Imo he didn't need to die, but PMoon decided to add him to their ever long list of dead side characters. TBH it was such in a goofy way.

I stand by my belief that there was absolutely no need to have Samjo do what he did, and yet they still had him do that. Like, why even? Does it serve a plot point? Does it do anything other than lead to an explanation of the unrefined tears which was probably coming anyways without? Does it even work for shock factor? I got a terrible feeling as soon as he took his coat off and started talking because c'mon with the way Limbus is, there was absolutely no way that would've turned out alright.Β 
He also had more screentime than Yuri and Effie/Saude at this point I think so like, why? He was plenty likeable as well, working as a nice human side to Dongrang (I forget names but I'm sure you know who I'm talking about) and also he looked nice with his K Corp formal suit and tie and stuff. Idk, for me I just really took a liking to him when he went to throw up at seeing the dead bodies everywhere in that lab room cause it just told a lot about his true nature despite how he works for a more morally gray employer.
I do like that by choosing to dive into the pool of tears he showed complete faith in not only K Corp but also Dongrang, and that was a nice character trait for him. Yeah, I liked him, I'm actually really mad about his death and stuff.
Idk so far Canto IV has been fun but also I've been guessing the twists and stuff (especially the one with the girl, Ran was her name? Or was that the coworker she contacted? I forget) and so I'm looking forward to the dungeon to see Yi Sang's backstory and hopefully have a more positive view on this Canto overall.

Also I mentioned Effie before but why did they choose to kill him for mercy and stuff if they had only waited until winning the battle they could've used the HP Ampoules on him and he would've been okay. Saude on the other hand they just had to leave here there without a choice but idk man although seeing Effie be killed by Outis felt like a humane thing then but looking back I feel even worse for him.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 17, 2024 17:04:21  #9197

Yesterday I had a mental wonk-up because I zoned out so hard during class at one point that when I noticed and returned to reality I just plain out forgot about Spanish for at least a good whole minute. I was literally wondering why am I here in a Spanish environment I don't belong here how did I get here and it was one of the most disorienting experiences in my life. Looking at the board and seeing a string of words that I didn't recognize, hearing the professor speak but not understanding a word of it and literally about to tap the classmate next to me on the shoulder to ask what was going on except I couldn't generate any statements in anything other than English and I just knew he wouldn't understand what I wanted to say.
Idk what happened in that moment but man did I get scared.Β 
Thankfully after a while I regained my bearings and remembered who I was and why I was in class and stuff.Β 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 17, 2024 19:49:35  #9198

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Yesterday I had a mental wonk-up because I zoned out so hard during class at one point that when I noticed and returned to reality I just plain out forgot about Spanish for at least a good whole minute. I was literally wondering why am I here in a Spanish environment I don't belong here how did I get here and it was one of the most disorienting experiences in my life. Looking at the board and seeing a string of words that I didn't recognize, hearing the professor speak but not understanding a word of it and literally about to tap the classmate next to me on the shoulder to ask what was going on except I couldn't generate any statements in anything other than English and I just knew he wouldn't understand what I wanted to say.
Idk what happened in that moment but man did I get scared.Β 
Thankfully after a while I regained my bearings and remembered who I was and why I was in class and stuff.Β 

Β 
You got possessed by a white American

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 17, 2024 20:16:59  #9199

Dang Echo I didn't know you had posession abilities /j

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 17, 2024 20:24:53  #9200

Enjoy being unable to understand Spanish for Half The Time every day (:

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 17, 2024 22:29:24  #9201

Echowo wrote:

Β 
This makes no sense. Half the me? Half the amount of what I understand about spanish??

Time

April 17, 2024 23:53:42  #9202

Get Fractioned.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 18, 2024 19:37:53  #9203

Don't mind me, just watching our beloved forum slowly but steadily escalate into a war zone
did the background contaminate you guys lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 18, 2024 21:16:21  #9204

Echowo wrote:

Get Fractioned.

😭

Lately I have been quite invigorated to say stuff I wouldn't really say normally so idk (refer to my homethread as an example)

Time

April 20, 2024 00:31:14  #9205

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

I stand by my belief that there was absolutely no need to have Samjo do what he did, and yet they still had him do that. Like, why even? Does it serve a plot point? Does it do anything other than lead to an explanation of the unrefined tears which was probably coming anyways without? Does it even work for shock factor? I got a terrible feeling as soon as he took his coat off and started talking because c'mon with the way Limbus is, there was absolutely no way that would've turned out alright.Β 
He also had more screentime than Yuri and Effie/Saude at this point I think so like, why? He was plenty likeable as well, working as a nice human side to Dongrang (I forget names but I'm sure you know who I'm talking about) and also he looked nice with his K Corp formal suit and tie and stuff. Idk, for me I just really took a liking to him when he went to throw up at seeing the dead bodies everywhere in that lab room cause it just told a lot about his true nature despite how he works for a more morally gray employer.
I do like that by choosing to dive into the pool of tears he showed complete faith in not only K Corp but also Dongrang, and that was a nice character trait for him. Yeah, I liked him, I'm actually really mad about his death and stuff.
Idk so far Canto IV has been fun but also I've been guessing the twists and stuff (especially the one with the girl, Ran was her name? Or was that the coworker she contacted? I forget) and so I'm looking forward to the dungeon to see Yi Sang's backstory and hopefully have a more positive view on this Canto overall.

Also I mentioned Effie before but why did they choose to kill him for mercy and stuff if they had only waited until winning the battle they could've used the HP Ampoules on him and he would've been okay. Saude on the other hand they just had to leave here there without a choice but idk man although seeing Effie be killed by Outis felt like a humane thing then but looking back I feel even worse for him.

Oh no I think that's a pretty reasonable criticism. I'm guessing because they just didn't want any loose ends or anything like that. I'll probably talk to you more about it once you're done with Canto IV anyways. I wasn't as attached to him as you were, but it makes sense.

As for Effie, I'm pretty sure LCB didn't know that After Team had regeneration ampules. Faust being an exception of course because Faust knows allΒ πŸ€“.

Time

April 20, 2024 11:24:16  #9206

Echowo wrote:

NOoOOOO MY NATVIE LAGNGAGE

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 20, 2024 11:24:47  #9207

ok dang that came out horribly misspelled but it's somehow funnier that way
*is forgetting about English too*

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 20, 2024 11:25:29  #9208

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Don't mind me, just watching our beloved forum slowly but steadily escalate into a war zone
did the background contaminate you guys lol

-Galaxian-

Galaxian really thought everything would be alright after releasing lemures into the forum huhΒ 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 24, 2024 17:57:48  #9209

The only thing in my head rn is a headache
(I wanted to do things but it seems that lazing around is also tiring wow [I meant to check into posts but I'm tired now I'll do it eventually tho dw])

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Yesterday 22:59:23  #9210

Ahhhh man I respect people who are into acoounting and stuff because of how they can keep the records organized and all but everything related to this and also finances and economy is really not my jam. I mean sure I like learning how these thingsΒ workΒ but I am not enjoying doing all the applied exercises idk.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera