HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2024 11:22:23  #1

Gamer time (gumy/jade’s new homethread)

hey guys. how’s it hanging. it’s me, gumy! (although you probably remember me as jade)

i made a new homethread because it’s been over a year since i last visited here, and because. well. im not sure what else to do. im not sure if i’ll stick around this time, or if i’ll lose interest and disappear again.

im also not sure if i’ll rejoin the roleplay or not. if i end up ghosting it’ll just be unfair to everyone.

i’d also appreciate a recap of major events and general ggad stuff, maybe also what happened to a lot of the characters i know/knew (even if i was there for it), if you guys don’t mind! (this is partially for smth im writing with aria, and partially bc if i get back into the rp that info would be v helpful)

Last edited by GumyShark (April 3, 2024 13:44:11)

Gumy 

(Formerly known as Jade)
(semi-IA)
18 || she/her
plural system (i got guys in my head!)
Enjoyer of Gingkos and Cycads 

April 3, 2024 15:48:24  #2

Re: Gamer time (gumy/jade’s new homethread)

awesome news i don't think anything major has happened at all since august besides a few new characters joining the roleplay

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

April 3, 2024 23:55:13  #3

Only major thing I can think of ATM is concerning my own characters (Echo getting retconned, name changes to a few OCs, ect). Other than that, I can't think of anything

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 8, 2024 21:20:35  #4

poopies the endermite from hit minecraft server lifesteal smp you will be famous forever

Gumy 

(Formerly known as Jade)
(semi-IA)
18 || she/her

April 8, 2024 21:36:53  #5

I understood the individual words but not the sentence.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 9, 2024 18:06:28  #6

Time wrote:

I understood the individual words but not the sentence.

you've activated my trap card!

so lifesteal SMP is a youtube/livestreamed minecraft server advertised as "the deadliest server in Minecraft," due to its unique mechanics- if you kill someone else, you gain a permanent heart on your hotbar (up to 20), and if you die, you permanently lose 1 heart from your hotbar. in season 4 of this server, ender pearls were banned, and a plugin was added to prevent players from using them. however, there was one endermite (which only spawn from ender pearls) already on the server at this time, which was given permanent strength 200, speed 200, and nametagged so that it would never despawn. it killed many people and even though i haven't actually watched that season of lifesteal i still hold poopies in high esteem due to the sheer Silliness of its existence, and regard it as an icon.

Gumy 

(Formerly known as Jade)
(semi-IA)
18 || she/her

April 10, 2024 09:18:05  #7

It's a cool mechanic I see yeah

everyone starts with 10 lives, and can gain a max of 20, with a deadly creature on the hunt.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 10, 2024 10:07:38  #8

world's most powerful bug wants to consume your heart

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

Board footera