HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2024 11:29:55  #541

Re: [SbS] Washed ashore, you dig...

(Yep!  Spring break too, so I got all week baby!) 

Infinity head drooped rather comically but jumped right back to normal, literally, she jumped up.  Her yellow eyes shone deeply.  "Right ya two idiots!  You'll have to travel a bit outside the city limits to get to her forge, since the bigger and better one is out there.  I'll assign a few Blood Knights to see you there safely.  And uh, please don't piss off Shard...she's the only one we have that can make the Forge Disks." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

March 12, 2024 12:04:34  #542

(Nice! Enjoy the break!)

"Hey! Aestus is not an idiot!" Caligo crossed his arms and called out, outraged.
Aestus shook his head, ignoring the comments "she seemed to like us, or at least to be intrigued"

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

March 12, 2024 12:30:43  #543

"She's a cranky old hag who only knows how to butter everyone else up!" Infinity replied back.  "Just goooooooooo!" 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 12, 2024 12:46:14  #544

"You’re the one who stopped us!" Caligo replied.
Aestus turned to leaves, gently pushing Cal to do the same. Caligo paused to pick up something before catching up to his friend.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

March 12, 2024 13:01:07  #545

"They remind me so much of the children...so cute, and so fussy.  I hope to be a real mother one day..." Infinity told herself.  

------------------------------------------

"Najaka, 2-'o clock, Gods." On of the knights said.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 12, 2024 13:19:08  #546

They greeted the knights, and followed them into the city.
"You are right, they do look a bit creepy" Aestus whispered to Caligo at some point in their journey.
For once, Caligo had to be the one to keep Aestus on track as they got distracted by how many new things they could see. "I…didn’t realise, how exhausting this was. I’ll listen next time I run off, when you ask me to wait for you." Caligo said, already tired and having taken residency on Aestus’s shoulder, as usual.

(Najaka?)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

March 12, 2024 13:42:38  #547

(That's the knights way of saying "Hello" or "Pay attention") 

The knights silently wormed their way through the city, seemingly like water did they move.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 12, 2024 13:54:37  #548

(Ooooo neat!)

They kept following the knights, having more difficulty moving around the city.

"By the way. What did you pick up earlier?" Aestus asked Caligo curiously.

Caligo held up the object for Aestus to see "my horn!" He smiled, while Aestus let out a horrified "WHAT"

"It’s not the first time I broke a horn! Sometime they fall on their own. Pretty sure they were due to fall by now." Tugging at his remaining horn, sure enough, it too pop off. Aestus remained shocked for the rest of the way.

(Have lore I made up on the spot)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

March 14, 2024 18:56:55  #549

The knights led them through the city with ease, eventually reaching the strong and thick iron gates that served as an main entrance.  Both knights stood to the side and saluted the gods.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 14, 2024 19:19:15  #550

They both thanked the guards, Caligo saluting back as well, before entering and entering what they assume is the forge.

They looked around, hoping to find Shard without too much trouble.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

March 15, 2024 15:57:51  #551

(Funny enough, Shards forge actually travels.  It's a walking forge.  So it can be anywhere around the city.  But for the sake and purpose of the RP, it's within 5 minutes of walking.) 

"Buzz of!  Buzz off!" a voice clamored around the two gods, a...parrot?  Maybe, its more like a phoenix-eagle hybrid.  Flew around their heads. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 15, 2024 16:07:00  #552

(A walking forge?!? That sound so cool, I just imagine the forge getting up and walking away after Cal and Ast leave, to their disbelief)

"A…talking bird?" Aestus said, astonished that such a creature could exist. "You’re a talking bird, maybe it’s just a really small sapient species. Like the faecris." Caligo retorted back.
"Flare didn’t mention them when talking about other species." Aestus told the smaller god before trying to talk to the pheonix-eagle "excuse me, do you know where we can find Shards?"

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

March 15, 2024 16:28:39  #553

(Shard is...she's a character alright.  at least in her forge.) 

"Nitwits!" the bird roared.  A really heavy and dusty tome knocked the bird out of the air and into the cobblestone wall.  "OY!  CRAM IT YA ROTTEN FOUL!  I'LL COOK YA IF YA DON'T STOP HARASSIN' MY CUSTOMERS!" Shards voice called from...another room, at least as far as your aware.  This shop is oddly distorted.  It looks like a simple spherical shape, but at the same time, it's not. More like a fully-fledged warehouse sometimes.  Anyways, The bird shook off the dust and it's brown plumage turned black in anger . "NANANAN! FOUL BIRD?!  YOUR CRUMB!  NITWIT!!  OUT!" it called back to Shard.  The woman poked her head around a corner somehow and glared at the bird.  "Hey Cal, Aestus!  Sorry about Gren!  He's a picky little bird..."   

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 15, 2024 16:39:47  #554

(I like shard, she fun, also Cal can be very dumb when he want to, and when he doesn’t want to)

"I’s alright, remind me of Ast back in the day. *sigh* good times." Caligo replied, reminiscing on the ‘good ol’ day’.
’We might remember those times differently.’ Aestus though "Anyway, we were wondering if we could pick up Crimson’s weapon?" The sun asked, Cal snap his finger, suddenly remembering something "we forgot! You were making something for me no?" He seem, unsure, only vaguely remembering.

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

March 15, 2024 17:39:43  #555

"Nitwit!" Gren said, perching itself on Shard's head.  Its silver-blue eyes kept watch on the gods.  Shard sighed in defeat and shook his head.  "Oh yeah, Cor's weapons...idiot always breaks them...mrgrgr..." Shard began to mumble to herself silently.  "And yeah, I was workin' on your exo-skeleton...thing.  It's taking a lot of time since the metal I use doesn't exactly have a very good stretch to it.  So making it's limbs is a slow process now.  Anything else I can get ya two?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 15, 2024 17:53:42  #556

"Hmmmm nope! But can we help you?" Caligo asked.
"Wait, we have stretchy metal, could you use that?" Aestus interrupted.

(Bit of lore soon maybe)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

March 16, 2024 19:33:23  #557

"Not in the slightest really.  Though I'm quite sure Infinity and Fang would want him to have a fresh uniform..." Shard trailed off, writing something in the air as a mental note.  "Oh and I'm not sure your metals would work well with our Steels.  In case anyone hasn't told ya, our metals are made, or at least infused with blood."

(Sorry I've been on and off, I've had family over that I haven't seen in a good year!) 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 17, 2024 10:57:10  #558

(It’s alright! Family is important)
"That sound gross, and weird…is that why the knight  are called blood knights?" Caligo said
"Hmm I can try to make a uniform." Aestus said absentmindedly

While Aestus was lost in thought, Caligo pulled many pieces of metals from….somewhere and showed them to Shard "it’s my old braces, they did the job better than what I have now but they are not comfy at all."

(When I told my friend about the stretchy metal. I was told it sounded like plasteel, I never heard of it before, but what Cal got is basically the fantasy version of it)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

Board footera