HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2023 13:49:12  #1

Lazy writing all around

Is this the right place for writing?
I hope so

Am writing a short story of Aestus and Caligo (my creatures) to I guess show them in their natural environment? On a regular day? idk am inspired and writing about them and it’s going here (I think)

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

September 10, 2023 17:13:28  #2

Re: Lazy writing all around

Yeah this is a good place to write looking forward to it!

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

September 11, 2023 06:06:40  #3

I am too, it’s going well but I have no idea where I am taking the story so it’s a surprise for me too

I don’t write often and English is also not my first language so that make it more challenging but also more fun

Last edited by LazyOwlViolet (September 11, 2023 09:46:39)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 5, 2024 21:19:47  #4

Finally decided to maybe post a little snipped
I had their redesign in mind making this just minor stuff, like Aestus hair being longer and Caligo having braces on all his joint instead of just his wings, but that one is not as important.
That’s about it enjoy!

"Come on Ast there is so much stuff here!" Called out an excited voice in front of him
"Coming, coming." He answered, Cal had found big trash pile, sorry ‘treasure hill’, that mortals dumped- ‘left behind’

Sigh

Aestus walked over to where he last hear his, he isn’t sure what to call this gremlin, colleague feel too formal after all this time, but they don’t really feel close enough to call Caligo a friend…

His thought were interrupted by a sudden weight on his back and something tugging his hair.
"Hey!" He reached back, grabbing a brace covered hand. "What are you doing" he snapped at the offender
He received no answer appart from the gremlin shifting on his back to avoid falling off and some tugging on his hair.

"Tada!" Said gremlin finally said after getting off his back, he immediately felt his hair to see just what was done to it…

It’s tied back in a low ponytail, it not what he expected. He can hear Caligo shifting around, probably waiting to see what he thought of it.

"It’s…" he felt the hair ties pensively, trying to find a appropriate word. "…practical"he settled on, neutral and true, but still appreciative, at least he think so.

More shifting, then cluttering, right back to treasure hunting. Typical.
Aestus kept fiddling with the tie, it felt like something was stuck on it, he swear if that overgrown bat got gum in his hair-

…a charm? Inspecting it more careful, he could swear it’s shaped like-

"It’s a sun tie!" He felt his wings puff up in shock, when did that moon get so close? There was many small noises in front of him "There are more!" Added the moon, he paused before picking one of the tie at random, feeling the shape of it’s charm, a crescent moon. Why isn’t he surprised.

Still, quite thoughtful. Surprisingly so. He could swear his core felt more melted than normal, he will ignore that and hope it goes away.

"It’s fine if you don’t like them, I can just take them back-" he felt the tie he was holding being taken out of his hand, he quickly took it back, along with the box.
"It’s rude to take back a gift you know." He interrupted
"Right if course." He could hear the smug bastard smirking.
then, something was thrown at him, it felt was slimy and cold when he touched it.
"Oh gross! what is this?" he grabbed the thing and felt it move
He only heard laughter in response

Oh Llib, Krypto, why did he do to get stuck with this creature?

Edit: put colour in the dialogue for easier understanding of who is speaking
I think it was ok before but I like this
Ps Llib and krypto are their creator, just a little detail.

Last edited by LazyOwlViolet (January 6, 2024 04:37:17)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 6, 2024 22:59:18  #5

Nice! I think it displays their relationships well.

But yes, it is rude to take back a gift you know. I agree with Aestus here.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 7, 2024 05:29:53  #6

Thanks i am glad!

Aestus is never getting rid those that’s for sure

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

March 15, 2024 17:42:27  #7

This one is set many, many millennia in the past, juuuuuust a little bit after they met, give or take a couple months. This is basically how their friendship first started. Enjoy! (Colour coded again, because I liked it last time and it’s easier to tell who speak)

Also thanks @wolffighting3768 for the idea!

Footsteps echoed down the halls of his home, the incarnation of the sun sighed, there is only one person who come bother him up here, and he isn’t thrilled about it.

Sure they are counterpart, two sides of one coin made to work with each other, yet, he can’t trust them. They are the same age yet only met after a few hundred years of existence apart.

A few hundred too many, he doesn’t know what sort of people the moon met, but the sun sure hasn’t had good experience with anyone so far and he isn’t going to give friendship another chance, ever.

Someone should try and tell the moon that, because this little beast sure isn’t listening to him.

"Sunny!" The moon called, the footsteps slowly to a stop right next to him, he sigh. "Don’t call me that." He told the other god.
"I will, when you tell me your name!" He can heard the smirk in that reply, Aestus groan and tried to go back to his reading.

"Whatcha reading?" Unfortunately it seem this disturbance to his day only wanted to stay and annoy his further. ‘Ignore them,they will go away.’ They thought. He can heard them walk around the room, probably snooping.

"Don’t you have other people to annoy." He said exasperatedly.
"Hmmm nope…just you." Oh. That shut him up good. Guess they are lonely, no wonder they come up here. No no no don’t go and get attached you know what happened last time.

There was a clink on their desk. When did the little beast got so close? "Is for you." Was all they said, curiosity got the best of him.

It was two things as it turn out, metal, on a chain, one was round with spikes all around, some seemed to recess on one side, strange, the other was also circular, but seem to have a chunk missing, like another circle was cut out of it. There was spikes cut out of the back of it…does it? They do fit together!

"What are these?" He asked mildly intrigued "Friendship necklace! Peo-" he cut them short "no. The shape. What are they." He figured the purpose as soon as he realise it fit. "Oh! I guess you never… the one of the left is the moon! The other one is the sun, at least that’s how mortals represent them…I just thought they were neat."

…he traced the shaped again, now knowing what they are, and paying closer attention to them, they seem quite detail appart from the simple shape, small little carvings on the front. He wonder why the moon seem to have so many circle carved in it. They are not thin either,he can clearly feel them, there is no way this wasn’t made for him specifically, so he can still admire it despite never seeing it.

Fuck it, just once, just this once. He can hope.

He gave the sun necklace back to the moon. It would feel weird to keep his own symbol. As interesting as it is to know how mortal represent him.

"…my name is Aestus." He heard a excited gasp "the name’s Caligo! Lovely to officially meet you!" So loud. He regret this already.
"Yes…could you leave me alone now. I’ll like to read in peace." The bea- Caligo, asked.
"Oh ok. Can I come back tomorrow?" Aestus absentmindedly traced the necklace again, considering his option "please? I’ll take thing to occupy myself so we can just hang out in silence?" He feel like Caligo would still try and ask him thing. But he supposed i’s nice they are at least mindful that he prefer to do his own thing.

He sigh "alright fine-" "yes! Thanks you! You won’t regret this!" He feel like he very much will "see you tomorrow!" And with that Caligo is gone. Blessed silent once more…what did he get himself into?

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

Board footera