HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2024 17:56:07  #1

Plotting in progress...Summoning LazyOwlViolet!

Howdy and hello!  Welcome to the plotting and scheming thread I've made!  Do you have a certain idea in mind or story to follow or do you want me to take the lead for the RP?  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 22, 2024 18:16:12  #2

Re: Plotting in progress...Summoning LazyOwlViolet!

Hello!
I don’t have many ideas
The only thing I can think of is what my characters usually do
Which is Caligo dragging Aestus along for treasure hunts, aka digging in trash mortals left around or just making hole in the dirt
Cal doesn’t need much to have fun

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

January 22, 2024 18:19:12  #3

Oh! This is not their world so they probably would explore a lot
Little slowly cause Caligo get distracted. Plus they also describe everything to Aestus
A slow journey

They could encounter your characters while adventuring ?

Last edited by LazyOwlViolet (January 22, 2024 18:19:42)

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 22, 2024 18:26:41  #4

Haha!  Do I have a lot to write then!  That's easy as pie!  I can fit that into a lot of cool stuff too!  What exactly would they be looking for or digging for? 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 22, 2024 19:09:00  #5

Random things really
I wrote a ficlet the other day where Cal found a box of hair tie with charms and it was the best thing they ever found that day
She hoard a lot of random stuff but he like to find stuff to give to Aestus

As for digging
They could just be digging for the fun of it, channeling their inner child and being chaotic
Well cal is digging, Aestus is hanging around

Hope this isn’t too much, and that most importantly that you have fun writing!

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 22, 2024 19:16:51  #6

HAHAAH!  THAT GAVE ME A GREAT IDEA!  They snuck into an old burned down house Crimson used to live in and found some of his famous hair ties given to him by a few young girls when he was a kid.  I'm sure that would make Crimson panic a bit and seek them out!  

Realistically speaking though, if they dig for treasure mainly, it's not so far fetched that they would have stumbled upon some old and forgotten items that are buried.  After all, kingdoms and villages have risen and fallen all over Arithnia.  As for how they got into Arithnia (speaking of Cal and Aestus), I would leave that up to you if you have a funny idea.  I wanna make this RP a lighthearted RP for you to ease yourself into!...

Well, that is, if you want.  Arithnia's true colors place more into the dark fantasy and unkind realms of imagination.  But I'll spare you of that and let you choose how you want this to roll out.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 22, 2024 19:31:00  #7

Ooooooo I like that, accidental thievery, wouldn’t be the first time Caligo got in trouble for that! Poor crimson tho, let’s hope that misunderstanding get cleared up quickly

I am curious about that Arithnia, and I don’t mind a bit of darker stuff don’t worry, the world my two come from is actively in a war that could destroy their world, a species already got genocidee into extinction (not really but they think it did)

As for how they got there, interdimensional travel is possible, to some extend, but they have a friend who live in the fabric of reality so that help
Am throwing lore with no context hope it’s not confusing

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 22, 2024 19:34:50  #8

With Crimson, nothing is certain...he may or may not like the company...

Trust me, I'll try not to delve too deep into the more intense stuff.  I will make sure to put warnings up for it though.  

I have one person in particular who watches over the plane between Arithnia and the High Council, called Kanti.  So that would work well!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 22, 2024 19:44:01  #9

Oooooo
I like where this is going

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 22, 2024 19:58:06  #10

How should Crimson meet the two?  I understand digging for treasure, but broadly speaking, did they just decide to somehow bypass the High Council's authority to enter Arithnia?  And what should he refer to them as?  Don't worry about locale and all that, I'll take care of that part easy!  

Think of the High Council as a pantheon.  They aren't quite deity or godlike, but they are much higher in the chain of existence than the inhabitants of Arithnia.  It'll be better explained the more and more we RP.  And don't fret if you have any questions too.  If you do, use parentheses for OOC (Our Of Character) text, like this:  

Me: "Right then, how shall we precede with the search?  A goal in mind for Hanai?" 

You: "That is unclear..."
          (By the way, what is Hanai?) 

that's the general idea though.  You can also use {These things which I have no idea as to the name} and my favorite!  [BRACKETS].  

And lastly, you may hear terms or names you have no idea from, ask me about them, I'll tell ya, or it'll be explained later too!

Er...sorry for all the rambling and text, I'm just always excited to RP!  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 22, 2024 20:18:26  #11

Don’t worry About rambling! It’s always good! I worry about rambling too but that might make it better?

I have no clue how they bypass the high council, but they are gods gods, so maybe they are higher in power then the council with the way you describe? They are probably not even aware they bypassed them.

I am not sure how Crimson could refer to them, they are based on birdd and moths, and bats and dragon respectively, i doubt there are any species that look remotely like them in this world so it’s complicated
Gremlin and giant could work, as one is a gremlin and the other is extremely tall

They could meet randomly on the road?

Also I always thought {these} were called brackets
But, [these] are also called brackets? English is weird

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 22, 2024 20:24:48  #12

Actually, the High Council aren't close to "gods" at all.  Pantheon is just a filler word.  And I wouldn't say that Cal and Aestus are a higher power, but more like the Council doesn't know how to deal with these new beings.  Thus their power and hold over them entering is extremely unlimited and all they can do is watch for now.  Yeah, let's roll with that shall we!  

Bahaha, you're in for a surprise then!  I didn't mean it like that, but I'll keep my mouth shut and roll with your idea!  

I've got an even better idea!  You'll see once we start!  But to give you a hint.  It's not out in the open!  

As a native speaker myself, I agree.  English is so confusing.  Copied and pasted from Google: "The symbols () are called parentheses, {} are called ,curly braces and [] are called square brackets.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 22, 2024 20:33:53  #13

I do like surprises and no am intrigued
Also honestly if two strange creature came into our world I think people would not know what to do either.

Ooo English is my second language so this is nice to know! Funny names for funny symbols
Am gonna have to sleep for now I’ll see you later good night / happy timezone

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 23, 2024 10:20:44  #14

Oh yeah, anyone would be caught off guard of an unknown entity or creature entering into their world.  

I can tell, no offence.  What's your native/first language if you don't mind me asking?  

Right right!  So far as to plot, I've got a good idea on how to start it out.  When do ya wanna start it?   

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 23, 2024 10:27:16  #15

None taken, my first language is French!

And we can start when you’re ready!? I just hope it won’t be too complicated with timezone and/or irl stuff

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 23, 2024 11:05:21  #16

Oh sweet!  I know a very small bits of French, only small phrases here and there.  Nothing enough to communicate in it.  You make the 3rd person I know who's native language is French!  (I have two others who are Canadian, so they speak French too, such nice people they are!).  

Timezone won't be too much of a problem really.  I use CST time.  So it's 10:04 A.M. as of typing this.  And even if timezones do become a problem, this place isn't going anywhere!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 23, 2024 11:14:46  #17

Oooo that is neat
Respect to you for learning even a little bit of French, it’s hard for a native can’t imagine how it is as a second language

It’s 5:13pm here, guess we on the other side of the world ahah

And true this place is still there! What wonder internet is where we can just leave messages for other to see later

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 23, 2024 11:44:41  #18

It's a lot easier than learning English and Latin that's for sure.  God, I hated learning Latin...I HAD to do it back in my middle school years.  And then Spanish in High School...yeah, French is so far the only language I want to learn.  Granted I have my own reasons for it.  

That won't be a problem!  It's A-OK, we'll just have to RP when we can.  I'm a very patient person. 

Yeah!  I'll start typing up the plot once I get home from class is the next 30-ish minutes.  It'll be in the AU's Index...thing.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 23, 2024 11:48:32  #19

Ooo well good luck with French,
Latin is bad, one year was all it took for me to go nope, that year was mandatory but not the other!

At least we can make very long response in the rp if we have to wait

I’ll see you in 30 ish minutes then
Kinda work for me cause am eating soon as well

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 23, 2024 14:47:55  #20

Sorry it took so long to get up, I got caught up in errands!  Anyways, the RP is up!  It's called SbS, or Step by Step!  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 23, 2024 14:55:46  #21

Oooo
Also don’t worry about it, it’s all good!

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 23, 2024 14:58:29  #22

You'll find it in the AU tab...thing!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 23, 2024 15:32:39  #23

Found it!
Just took a long af time to write things sorry

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

Board footera