HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 20, 2023 16:54:23  #31

Re: And Hell Will Open Up Its Flue

"Is this the first time that you are going out on your own to do such a thing?" Throne said, titling his head, holding a overall formal and steady voice, "These things may be out of your control. It may not be entirely of your own fault."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 25, 2023 22:47:20  #32

Seis flinched a bit from the sound, yet didn't back down. Her eyes followed the mouse for a moment before looking back at the weasel. She smiled and muttered, "Oh, how cute! M-many little animals here...!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

November 26, 2023 22:51:30  #33

"I'm curious on what she is even following now...would it be much trouble if we followed or helped Seis?" Crimson asked. 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

November 27, 2023 03:04:32  #34

"I just, like, don't wanna scare off whatever she's chasin', so let's be careful," Silencio nodded, slowly heading towards Seis.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 27, 2023 09:18:09  #35

"It's small.  Not really sure what it is since I can't tell if it's even alive, but Seis touched it at some point..." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 28, 2023 02:48:55  #36

"First time with permission...I don't think it'll matter if it's out of my control or not. Orphos has been really weird lately. He keeps slinking around and acting more paranoid about his projects than usual. He's going to flip out that random people are here. It was a big deal that he even allowed me here at all." 

The words had tumbled out of her before she registered them, and her eyes widened briefly as she clapped her own hand over her mouth. "I don't think I'm supposed to be talking about that, either," she mumbled through her palm. "Forget I said anything." 

She started moving faster. As they made their way up the path, the air was growing steadily warmer, and the sparse vegetation that dotted the sides of the pathway were becoming increasingly scarce.

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

The weasel crouched low on the boulder, still baring its teeth. It looked ready to spring at Seis, but upon seeing the other two approaching, its demeanor changed completely. It stood upright on its hind legs to get a better look at them, then turned tail and slid off the back of the boulder, continuing its journey up the beach.

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

November 28, 2023 15:50:44  #37

"I believe that once words are said, they cannot be taken back." Throne replies, keeping pace, "Though surely this sounds like his way of keeping you safe."

It seems, in fact, he was not going to forget what she said.

Time

December 5, 2023 02:52:33  #38

((Waiting on the other two-- no rush, I know it's finals season!))

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

December 5, 2023 15:45:34  #39

"Noooo..."

Seis followed after it quickly. It's hard to tell if he's ignoring or just not perceiving the fact he was about to be mauled by a weasel.

Silencio, after getting a better look at the weasel, shapeshifted into a more realistic and not-made-of-obsidian version of it and followed after Seis and said weasel they had copied. If asked for a reasoning, they figured it would at least be a bit less scary for the weasel if they weren't their usual 6'5 self and also looked to be something similar to it.

So, Seis and Silence are following after the weasel.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 5, 2023 17:53:12  #40

((Sort of unrelated but thats crazy cuz by now I think at least half of us or little less than half are in college now))

Last edited by Time (December 5, 2023 17:53:34)

Time

December 5, 2023 19:39:52  #41

"Hey!  Hold on!" Crimson said and dashed off following Seis and Sliencio

(Fr tho, it's odd.   Practically grew up together at this point.)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

December 14, 2023 05:46:20  #42

Bliss huffed again. "I'm sure he thinks that's what he's doing, but I can handle myself. He just needs help realizing that."

She looked up as a chunk of earth crumbled off the edge of the path that switchbacked above them. The sliver of a figure could be seen quickly backing away from the edge, and the sound of footsteps receding towards the summit quickly faded.

"Great," she grumbled. "More random people."

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

The weasel realized the others were in hot pursuit and started to try to get away from them in earnest, snaking over the rocks as fast as it could while frequently looking behind itself. 

Call me Ishmael.

December 14, 2023 22:34:12  #43

"Mhm." Throne nods thoughtfully, eyeing the mysterious figure as it vanished from his line of sight, placing a hand on his sword pommel, "Very well then. I won't stop you from letting you prove so. Keeping this area mostly secret has been a failure, but surely you can produce satisfactory results to make up for it."

He simply just then watches Bliss.

Time

December 30, 2023 04:32:32  #44

Seis and Silencio are able to keep up pretty well (Silence a bit better), considering they both like doing stuff like this for fun. Seis is starting to faulter a bit, however.

Seis is probably going to get distracted soon though, and he will probably forget why he was running in the first place.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 22, 2024 11:33:40  #45

"Oy oy oy!  Slow down!  I can only see so much ahead of me!" Crimson called after them.  Part of him wondering what the hell he's getting himself into.  Not that he minds...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera