HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2023 01:10:22  #1

[MoA] You walk among a endless sea of stars containing timelines...

TItle: Memories of Arithnia [MoA]

***Notes and TW:  This RP will contain mild gore, profanity and details of potentially triggering and harsh topics/events.  Both parties of this RP have agreed upon these terms and understand and willingly will proceed.    However any other third party is hereby warned of such events.  Any problem with the contents shall be settled in the DM's of myself (Zane) and Marsh.  Any new notes or warnings CAN and WILL BE added if needed.  Otherwise do enjoy the show.    

One in particular catches your eye, a cracked star that oozes an odd feeling and a even odder light.  An odd threshold of stone and seemingly cracks with purple lighting forms from naught you can see as you approach it.  With it comes a wall of fog stained in blood.  A unheard voice and unseen hand begs to drag you in.  However you resist this feeling and shiver, as if the boundless void of stars becomes a mighty mountain top with chills running down your spine.  You feel the pull of the threshold call you ever more, trying to lull you into it's call.  A deep voice, distorted but clears calls upon you.

"Boy...Child of Dark...heed my call and free me.  Free me from this Dark...from this reality of which is broken..." the voice says.  A horrid chill and blood curling feeling washes over your body as the pull becomes stronger.  "Distort the reality...distort the gate and free me boy.  Reality as broken as it is...however frail it's inhabitants are, shall come to ruin." 

You utter some words beyond your own breath and raise your hand to the fog wall.  Placing you into a trance-like state you fall asleep to the feeling of warm blood covering your body before you touch the wall with a soft landing someone, or something gently sets you down.

As you slowly awaken you feel weak, tired and cold.  Oh so cold.  Your whole body seems to have been bound by something, hands, arms, your feet and head too.  You slowly open your eyes and gaze upon a empty sky of blue, with little to no clouds.  You try to talk, speak and move, but your body fails you.  Some force raises you up and holds you there.  A assortment of eyes all look upon you.  Some soft and seemingly pitying you.  You try to make out their faces but fail to do so, the 9 figures before you seem to have a veil of shadow covering their faces.  One of the people step forward, a figure with dark purple eyes.  He raises his hand and frees you from your invisible prison, however odd bands of what look like a blue silver wrap around your neck, hands and feet.  What purpose they serve or what they do you know not.  However you feel like you're missing something. 

"Somnus." the voice says, clearly a male, his voice sounds young, but old.  The weight of his word sounds disappointed and orderly.

What the man wants is up to what you say...what possibly could you have done?  Who are these people.  Where are you?  Many questions need to be answered.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

November 25, 2023 12:46:56  #2

Re: [MoA] You walk among a endless sea of stars containing timelines...

Curious, yes how curious indeed. Never before had Somnus encountered something like this on his travels, something so...tangible. There's this nagging, human, part of his brain that bubbles up with fear, and maybe he ought to be afraid of the unknown. Maybe what's left of his mortality is correct, the itch that tells him to run is ever persistent, but Somnus hasn't cared about that in centuries.

No, what he cares about is far simpler. This is new, yes, very new, and new is exciting. New places and people and times to explore. Though these new people seems to have him bound which is terribly inconvenient and a bit humorous. What's the point of keeping his appearances as meek and unintimidating as possible if he's still going to get tied up anyways! But on the other hand, he does see where they're coming from. Perhaps an introduction is in order.

"That is my name you speak of, yes." Somnus' expression is blank, but his eyes dart around with curiosity, taking in every piece of information provided, "Tell me, the time, place, and reason for which I have been plucked from my wanderings." 

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 25, 2023 12:58:00  #3

The man holds his hand up as one of the members, a man with heterochromatic eyes walks forward, but stops.  He whispers something to himself and steps back in place.

"You may move as you please in this plane, however the bands placed upon your body prevent you from using any magics or abilities that are tied to you.  Think of it like an anchor to a boat.  You have movement, but cannot leave the place without your chain being broken or lifted.  Explanations aside, you are in no position to be asking questions from us.  But I will humor you and answer them for once.  You have been taken out of the spaces between timelines at exactly 8:44 P.M. in human time.  In terms of place, you are in Kanti, a plane of observation so to speak.  And finally as for the reason, you were wandering not only in uncharted territory, but forbidden space and nearly came into contact with a Gate of Infinity and it's Domain" the man with purple eyes explained.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 25, 2023 15:02:19  #4

(( "the bands placed upon your body prevent you from using any magics or abilities that are tied to you" Som is a shapeshifter and is currently (as always) not in his original form so is that something that'd be dispelled? Also, how strict are we on the no magics situation, like absolutely nada, zero, zilch, or is it similar to Haze's deal where his magic is new to forengard so he was able to partially bypass the dof's magic shield? ))

Somnus finally focuses on the people around him, taking in each one and looking for anything notable until he stops at the purple eyed man. He doesn't look afraid, or even panicked, just a little confused, "So you've names for these places? How quaint. I fail to see where I'm fault here. Trespassing is, after all, a fake crime you know. Although I'm fairly certain kidnapping is real. Are you kidnapping me?" 

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 25, 2023 15:44:20  #5

(Somnus can keep his form he is in, but he can't change into anything else currently.  It's like a sticky hand, it can stay on something until pulled off.  And as for magic usage, I do not limit it myself, but Arithnia's magic is specific to it's domain, so Somnus himself could face adverse affects to his magic, like being weaker or having a much harder time keeping form of himself.  Though that is easily remedied by staying in Arithnia where it's domain would get used to his magic and incorporate it into itself and make heads and tail of the new magic sources being used.) 

"That depends on who you ask Somnus.  Kidnapping and trespassing are subjective Afterall.  You trespassed upon a realm that you are not native in, and nearly interacted with a sealed Gate, and to top it off, claim that you have done no wrong.  The only reason we "kidnapped" you, as you say, is because I had to keep you from---" the man was interreptud by another with golden eyes, who pushed the purple-eyes man away and slapped Somnus. 

"You fucked up, or nearly did asshole.  Clearly you understand SHIT about our world and it's workings.  You nearly let Percival out and that could have adverse effects across not only our world, but others too.  Shift didn't kidnap your ass, he SAVED IT!  That nutjob of a Soul ya nearly freed tried to influence your weak-ass head and make you a perfect vessel.  And trust me, you don't want that shit happening.  There is a damn good reason why we don't let shapeshifting crack addicts like you around our domain!" the man spat, 

The purple-eyes man, now known as Shift, sighed and placed a hand on the other man.  "Zale, enough already, keep order in the Council.  He came into my territory, I am responsible here." Shift said to Zale, tightly gripping his shoulder, making him flinch.  

"Yee-ouch, fine old man, keep the shit-tosser in line.  Someone had to explain stuff to him anyways, you were getting too slow."  Zale responded back and walked to the line of Council members.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 26, 2023 10:28:03  #6

Somnus is taken aback by the outburst, glaring at Zale, "Is this how you treat travelers around here? Perhaps I should make my way home then." Though just as quickly as his anger has flared, it dissipates back into curiosity. He tilts his head slightly, seemingly caught onto something, "There's an outworlder in my world, are you familiar?" It seems Som has no care, or concern about the nearly catastrophic disaster he almost caused. 

(I think it's very funny how Zale immediately just swore at a thirteen year old )

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 26, 2023 13:47:52  #7

(That's Zale for ya.  He'll do that often.  Maybe not to that extent, but he hates people being so formal and all that.  He prefers to get to the point.) 

Shift sighs and walks back to the other council members and mutters something to one of them, clearly a man with azure eyes who steps forward and takes over Shift's position.  "You may call me Helios.  Your own world's matters and personal affairs are not our concern.  However, what is, is that you are not supposed to be wandering into other people's worlds and timelines.  That much we care about.  We do not know what to do with you just yet, but you can expect this to be severe for interfering with places you should not be in nor around." Helios said, completely ignoring Somnus' question.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 26, 2023 20:35:16  #8

Somnus in turn ignores what Helios said, muttering to himself, "Red? No no..fire...fire and the flames... no those are his... c starts with a c... co..cor..chrysanthemum? Crystal? Oh!" He snaps his finger and one can imagine a cartoon lightbulb lighting up above his head, "Crimson! Yes, that's the outworlder. Are you familiar? You feel familiar."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 26, 2023 21:14:02  #9

(Oh shit, uh, I forgot to describe the area.  Think of it like Tanjiro's Soul in Demon Slayer, it's like that.) 

The Council went silent and all eyes turned to Crimson who walked forward and beside Helios.  "I do not recall a single thing relating to us ever meeting sir.  Perhaps you either have me mistaken for another man.  But I have never met you, not once in my life.  Whoever you are thinking of must share a common name with me.  I am sorry, but I do not know you in any possible way, and do refrain from saying such things in the future.  Where you are and what you have done is of no joke in Kanti.  You stand before the High Council, creation's order and watchful eye.  No magic nor deity or god you have and know can help you in this domain." Crimson told Somnus with a rather serious yet uninterested tone.  As Crimson walked back to the line of standing members, Helios whispered to Somnus.  "Do not question the timeline you stumble in.  Crimson is one of many.  But we are only of one.  A chain sometimes must be used for other tasks.  Think of Crimson in this way." he said rather oddly, but silently.  One member, with silver eyes looks away and scoffs, as if she heard Helios' every word.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

December 1, 2023 19:35:13  #10

"One of many." Somnus echos, "How fun! How fun indeed! Hmmm, then I suppose I shall accept my wrongdoings in this land of far. What's next? Do I at least get a tour of the land? Or is it straight off to prison for lil ol' me?"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

December 1, 2023 19:50:47  #11

"Do you have any intention of taking what you have done seriously?"  one member in particular called out, Helios immediately walked back to the others and stood as still and closed his eyes, the rest of the members did the same.  This man, one with icy blue eyes, walked slowly to the front and stood a ways at Somnus.  The odd look he gave Somnus made Helios pace a bit, looking nervous.  "I am Generation 1, Zane.  The first of the Project and the First of the Souls created by Aster Korusagi.  You stand before incarnated of the Ascended and of Creation.  I am rather taken aback on how lax and like Crimson you seem to be.  Tell me Somnus, what drove you to investigate our realm and come upon a Gate?  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

December 1, 2023 20:26:03  #12

"Well I've said already, have I not? There's a Crimson in my home world." Somnus says, as if that explained anything. Though he supposes it'd be good manners to properly explain himself, considering he's currently in the domain of others, "I got curious, and I guess I should've asked Crimson a question or two before embarking on this journey but that'd spoil the fun, no? Besides, I did reach my destination, all on my own! Which I am quite proud of, if I may praise myself so." Here, he pauses again, as if thinking something over before adding on, "Although I do apologize for my reckless behavior, I did not think my mere existence could pose a threat." 

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

December 1, 2023 21:03:41  #13

"You didn't find this place.  On your own at that." the man said and walked around Somnus, somehow pulling a small garden chair from behind him and sitting in it, crossing his legs.  "Shift dragged your body here anyways, it's not like you could have walked anyways.  Your bloody clothes and body were a sight to behold too.  I am rather surprised that Shift managed to keep you alive so long.  Especially after an encounter with Percival himself.  A man like you has no belonging in Kanti, nor Arithnia or it's--" Zane stopped suddenly and his voice grew cold.  "Somnus...you do not understand our world enough, nor do you understand the rules we have in place, and yet you chose to come in search of us on your own accord with little to no regard for your actions.  We are holding you accountable on the same level we hold each other to.  You see this as a game and as a fun oppertunity, but you do not understand the level we go to, to keep Arithnia away from people.  On top of this, even if you were able to get into Arithnia, we would know and we would have brought you here.  Arithnia does not let anyone onto its land, you have to come through the High Council to state your wishes.  I am willing, as the first and greatest power of the Council, to grant you permission to wander the lands of Arithnia, but you will have to abide by our rules and wishes if you so wish to accept my offer.  However, the final choice must be unanimous, and each member chooses one rule for you to follow.  Do you understand and wish to proceed to come into our home?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera