HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2023 18:08:37  #1

Blueprint and plans, GET OVERE HERE @Marsh

Right now, let's talk plot!  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

October 25, 2023 07:47:58  #2

Re: Blueprint and plans, GET OVERE HERE @Marsh

hehe plot time plot time, wanna start with how much arinthnia you wanna share? Or how Som ends up being found out while in arinthnia? I know you mentioned a character that has some powers that'd make it possible to actually see Som...

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 25, 2023 08:31:33  #3

I plan on TRYING to cover it's main land.  Where each of the Kyngs rules over.  Crimson being one over Hanai, his city, and then Malicore and Praxis.  Arithnia is special since it's whole land is a multicontinental land.  So that still leaves Crimson's ruling land of Tanagi, Malicores of Agnathara, and Praxis' is called Nokamati.  And I'll show where they are on the map.  So rest assure you'll get to experience the work in progress.  

As for how Som came upon Arithnia, I've already made a sort of plot for that.  Basically from what I know of Som is that he can venture into a space between time and branching realities right?  Well I have a council member named Shift who can, true to his name, shift between the planes of time and it's governing body in Arithnia called Kanti.  In a nutshell Kanti is a sort of plane of existence that is a sort of genesis of the world, it's where all Council members reside and can come and go as they please.  Yes, even Crimson can.  So I was thinking that while Some is searching amongst the existing timelines and universes clearly Shift would be able to spot an abnormality and track him down and drag him back to Kanti with him.  That's how I'll introduce him.  

Oh, and I plan on creating profiles (forms if you want to call them) for every Character I introduce, they may not be detailed in the extreme, but it will give you a look on what to expect.  If possible I'll make it in a google doc and share it with you if you're ok with that and have an email I can send it to you.  If not, well I'll just make a archive thread of sorts somewhere in the index.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 25, 2023 16:59:39  #4

Oooo sounds good to me! There's so many names to keep track of. Som is...just Som, he doesn't have that much relevant lore unless you wanna hear the irrelevant stuff. Do you think you'd ever end up bringing the entire council over to Forengard? Bc it sounds fun but also messy...

I'm fine with a shared doc, I'll dm you my email since, y'know, I don't wanna just expose that on a public forum anyone can access.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 25, 2023 17:12:22  #5

TL;DR, Possible but too much work on my side and the mods part too.  

It's possible to bring the Council in, however I'm not sure Time or any of the other mods would allow 10 whole freaking deities under my control.  The sheer power and chaos of it all...I would 100% have to complexly rewrite and make a slew of new forms for them to balance them accordingly to Forengards world.  It's just a hell load of work to do.  That's why I usually take only a select few out.  Mostly Crimson since he has the biggest influence in the mortal world, as he is often called the "Link" of the council.  So putting him in any new world allows him to...well it's a lore reason I'll eventually explain.  But in a nutshell it allows the Council to guide their own world and improve it.   

Also I would have to consider their status too, if they should be deity or Corrupted. We're only allowed so many slots to fill in.  

Though I am in the process of making a Discord server dedicated to my world.  It's still a W.I.P. but it's getting along.  But I haven't been working on it recently due to college and life really.  So as it is now it's just a project to get done.  I'll work on it during the holidays though.  If you want (or if you have Discord) I could share it with you.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 4, 2023 11:52:45  #6

omg I completely forgot to check this thread, my bad.

Makes sense, imagine just introducing an entire pantheon into any rp, it'd be a mess lol. As for discord I don't mind being added to your server. My user is silphoenix.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 4, 2023 16:12:20  #7

It's alright mate, we've all got other things to do!  

Yeah, it's a mess to do outside my own world.  And I'll just DM you the Discord link.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera