HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2023 23:43:33  #1

(@Lazy) Hihihihihi

I made drawings for you uwu

I tried TwT The colors are a bit off since I eyed them instead of actually color picking RIP

I drew your sun god with my sun god XD I think Apollo/Leto would be super excited to meet another sun god XD I wasn't sure how your OC would act and react so basically I just drew him as if he was going for a handshake but Apollo got really excited and grab/held your OC's hand while rambling about how cool it is to meet another sun god XD. I think Apollo would be practically yelling "HELLO, I AM THE AMAZING APOLLO, THE GOD OF THE SUN, CONSTELLATIONS, AND DAYDREAMS. IT'S VERY VERY VERY NICE TO MEET YOU, FELLOW SUN GOD. I LIKE YOUR WINGS."

Apollo usually has blue-purple eyes but they change to gold when he's feeling an extreme amount of emotion, and I think he would just be very happy XD

(Iirc your OC uses he/him? I also forgot how to spell the name RIP TwT also iirc that OC is a sun god? Unless if I misread something XD)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 13, 2023 03:39:49  #2

Re: (@Lazy) Hihihihihi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Biting the art I love it so much!

(Both my characters uses any pronouns, they were often called by he/him so adopted that as their main pronouns, they don’t mind any other tho!)

You made them look so awesome I love it

Honestly they would be just as excited internally and reach for a polite handshake trying to keep his guard up, the confusion and surprise would stem from them not seeing they were about to be grabbed

Also I love your god too! Look awesome, I find it funny both sun gods have feathered wings, what are the chances? Or maybe the sun just seems like it would have feathers to everyone who knows

I think they would get along so well, I wonder what they would talk about but they look like they would talk for hours idk why

It is hilarious to me that Apollo is taller than Aestus in this because either Apollo is tall af too or he got up on a rock to properly greet my sun god, who is around 8ft tall or 2 meter tall, she very tall

Again scream for this thanks you I love it so much

I also love you have them claws it fit her so well, idk why I didn’t think of it I am taking it on my design thanks you very much, it would be neat to be a rp with them if you want

Last edited by LazyOwlViolet (September 13, 2023 06:06:13)

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

September 13, 2023 11:32:25  #3

THANK UWU

Apollo is VERY talkative when given the chance XD he's very "way too cheerful, will talk your ear off, too friendly to everyone that it's a surprise he hasn't been murdered", although tbf he's followed around by a grumpy little bodyguard (who has to keep reminding Apollo that they aren't brothers XD)

Apollo definitely got onto a rock so he could properly greet them XD "How am I suppose to smile brightly at them from down here? How is my divine charm going to reach them from here???" XD

I would love to RP them together uwu

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 13, 2023 12:33:22  #4

So we both have a sun god, who are literally rays of sunshine and are being followed around by a little guy

Also you’re telling me this man is only alive because of his bodyguard? Not his charm? No Nat 20 charisme getting his butt saved from getting kill uh? (also am curious why Apollo think they are brothers)

Very fun, they would get along so well, just never let Apollo and Caligo talk they would never shut up

Either that or the poor gremlin is rendered speechless at Apollos’s beauty, he has a type, which is sun god which is very specific so it’s weird they meet two of those.

He got on the rock to smile brightly? To show his charm? Boy he is in for a surprise, that man is blind and can’t see the charm and will only give a blank stare back, sorry Apollo try again on the gremlin it will work better XD

Yay rp!

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

September 14, 2023 10:04:01  #5

XD

Apollo can technically take care of himself and is pretty strong, however Ruin (aka bodyguard) definitely also regulates Apollo's lack of critical thinking skills since Apollo's a bit impulsive and has a sort of hero complex going on XD although I can definitely see Apollo sweet-talking and charming his way out of trouble

Apollo is extremely informal so he constantly refers to/introduces Ruin as his little brother due to seeing Ruin that way, while Ruin is ignoring that he sees Apollo as a big brother because he's emotionally repressed and also due to backstory stuff that makes him emotionally cold/distant RIP, Ruin acts like a really grumpy teenager though and I love their dynamic with each other XD. Adding on, Apollo is also very family-oriented and had A LOT of siblings when he was younger

Gods if Apollo notices that someone is rendered speechless at him, it only fuels his want to flirt or charm XD nothing would be able to shut him up then

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 16, 2023 13:08:08  #6

Sorry am replying late

I find it funny we basically have very similar dynamic for our duo but inverted

Aestus is, ironically, cold and distant with people, they have good reason for this of course, they were very trusting in his younger years, still learning how to navigate a world he couldn’t see and people took advantage of it, it broke him deeply to learn the truth

Caligo is the more energetic one, he is also very touch starved so he cling to everything and everyone, they are the more visibly "broken" of the duo and people didn’t want to interact much with them, he just want the affection he lacked in his younger years,

Basically, sun god with their small companion that follow them everywhere, one is impulsive and energetic the other is cold and distant, one know exactly how they feel for the other and are not ashamed to show it the other is in deep denial about it

It’s a very specific dynamic and if I had a nickel for each time I saw it I’ll have two nickels, which isn’t a lot but it’s weird it happened twice

Idk why but I feel like Apollo would see Caligo, see how small he is and just, immediately adopt them
After the flirting stop working on them of course

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

September 18, 2023 15:34:34  #7

I swore I replied??? Wh. What happened to my reply. XD

Ruin is part of an Occult that hates demons, and his father was a demon while his mother was the daughter of the community's Arch/Main Priest. His grandfather raised him to believe that he's a "walking sin" and Ruin's only way to repent for being a half demon-half human is to be super strict with himself/basically torture himself and to become the next Arch/Main Priest (as the role is passed down by the bloodline). He wasn't allowed to be a child and tries to act much more mature than he is TwT. His grandfather basically taught him that he isn't deserving of love due to his demonic heritage TwT (I'm throwing hands with Avram mentally, he needs to STOP)
Part of Ruin's thing with being Apollo's bodyguard is that Apollo is also part of the Occult but to a less extreme degree + Apollo is a higher ranking within the Occult. It's also part of Ruin's training to become the next Arch/Main Priest, so Ruin is very "I don't have time to play. I need to study." While Apollo is like "LET'S GO SHOPPINGGGGG!!!" XD and drags Ruin around (who secretly is enjoying doing "worldly" things)

APOLLO AND CALIGO HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON XD Apollo just hides his trauma with a bright smile and by doing philanthropy TwT

Tbh it would probably be a while of pining on Apollo's side that turns into platonic/family-type emotions one day and Apollo suddenly is like "I'M YOUR OLDER BROTHER NOW."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 20, 2023 16:22:33  #8

I am sending Caligo to bite the grandfather brb

I want to hug Ruin so badly, he deserve so much love

They are all so similar but like their personality got crisscrossed I love it so much

Caligo and Apollo can go hide their trauma by hanging out and ignoring their problem together

Idk why imagine they are in the middle of a conversation when Apollo scream that he is Caligo’s big brother now, startling everyone around and confusing the poor gremlin

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

September 20, 2023 23:34:10  #9

Apollo would spoil Caligo so much XD Ruin has to constantly stop Apollo, I wonder how Caligo would react to being gifted things a bunch XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 21, 2023 03:48:30  #10

Oh good gods he hoard, he hoard so much

Mortals in his world think he is a dragon and they are wrong in many way but hoarding? Absolutely right, Apollo will be his second favorite person and will receive so many hugs, probably get some trinkets too.

Caligo will be the happiest little gremlin there is!

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

September 22, 2023 14:02:46  #11

XD AWWWWW <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop