GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2023 22:03:54  #1

yo. - cain

Okay I wrote an entire introduction but then accidentally clicked the rules button and it all disappeared lol. So,,, a pathetic take 2!

Hi I'm Mordecai, I came from WOFMB and SAMB (joined wofmb in either 2017 or 2018, and samb later on), and I went by a few names. The ones I primarily remember are Lost and Seeker. I had primarily pretty edgy characters if I remember correctly LOL. I was active on the wiki a long time ago but later drifted off, and then when boardhost popped up I was active for a bit again but once again drifted off. I had a decent amount of other attempts at activity but I have trouble jumping between multiple medias (I primarily just use discord and toyhouse), but I'm hoping this time will be different and that I'm able to have some semblance of activity again.

I've been trying to redesign my current deity, Jax, on and off for literal months HAHA and I've had so many attempts at making a new deity more representative of me.... Also I am scared to look at Jax's wiki page.

MORDECAI / CAIN / VAMPYR
He/They/It * Vampire fict.kin * A silly little guy

trans rights are human rights

June 14, 2023 22:42:53  #2

Re: yo. - cain

Rip on the post disappearing, it do be like that sometimes
Welcome back, Mordecai! We're glad to have you back. Enjoy your time here and hope to see you around :D

-Galaxian-

The end descends

June 14, 2023 23:56:46  #3

Heyy there! Welcome (back) to the community, I hope you can find it fun here! I relate on having difficulty with being on several platforms at the same time. It takes some practice and time to actually be able to check everything when needed, and sometimes it's hard, but I'm sure you'll find something that works for you eventually.
If you need help with anything just let us know :D we'll be happy to help

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

June 14, 2023 23:59:25  #4

Welcome uwu

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 15, 2023 14:16:17  #5

sup xD

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

June 15, 2023 17:39:45  #6

Yoe

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

Board footera