HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2023 15:08:50  #31

Re: [double intro] The War Dog and The Hare

Crimson stopped dead and froze.  "What did you just cast..." he asked quietly.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

March 25, 2023 02:38:51  #32

Neer grits his teeth as wave of Opulenti's magic washed over him as well. He had not expected the either of them to carry any sort of sensing magic.

While mostly in vain, he assumed his hiding spot behind the tree once more, but as he does so, he notices the creature crouching down. Quizzically, he asks in a hushed tone, "Are you following them too?"

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 25, 2023 05:48:17  #33

"Supposedly it's supposed to tell me if there's any magical presences in the area. I didn't glean anything from it, however it's entirely possible I cast it incorrectly." Truthfully he had only ever read about it once before, but he wasn't about to admit that. "Why?"

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

The hare gave a small nod, its ears still trained in the direction of the others.

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

March 25, 2023 21:33:02  #34

"Someone else is here.  Whatever you did, I saw something odd.  Nothing human, nor magical.  Whatever it was, it's not good." Crimson drew his sword and crouched down.  "I don't know if it's in the trees or what..."

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 26, 2023 05:13:36  #35

A weapon! The hare's large ears flattened as the ground immediately below Crimson caved in, spilling into a cavity a couple yards underground.

The General let out a startled yell and stumbled away from the hole, nearly tripping over multiple tree roots in the process.

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

March 26, 2023 11:25:52  #36

Crimson lost his footing and quickly stabbed his sword into the falling earth to hold him long enough to take out his dagger and thrust it into the hole.  He held on tight to the blades and dared not to fall.  He looked up and down the hole for some sort of explanation and cursed loudly for his luck.  "HELP ME YOU OLD FOOL!" he roared at the general.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

March 31, 2023 04:00:56  #37

Crimson might've been able to tell that it wasn't a hole at all, but a tunnel, which stretched further than could be seen in on both sides. The soil that had fallen in with him would make venturing in either direction difficult, but not impossible.
 Opulenti raced to the edge of the hole, but his attention was more on the surrounding woods than the struggling deity below him. "Are you hurt?" he called down to him, slowly scanning the trees as he spoke. His eyes narrowed as he saw an odd shape crouched behind a tree. "Who are you?" he shouted commandingly. "Show yourself at once."

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

The hare briefly looked over at Neer. Looks like the jig was up.

Call me Ishmael.

April 1, 2023 00:56:46  #38

Neer froze for a bit. What if the man actually didn't know that they were there, or and was just calling out? Or maybe what if he had only seen the creature?

Whatever. It may be helpful that he reveals himself. As of the moment, the man isn't hostile. Plus Crimson is still here. Neer steps out from behind the tree, hands held up slightly in the air. He's eying the hands of Opulenti.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 2, 2023 00:23:00  #39

Opulenti gave Neer a hard stare. Truthfully, he wasn't expecting a human. Based on the description of the locals, whatever was terrorizing their hunting parties was anything but. Still, anyone that wasn't a beast was probably someone the general could at least try to reason with. "You. Are you responsible for all this?" he swung his cane in a vague gesture to the hole. "Are you the one attacking the hunters?"

Call me Ishmael.

Board footera