GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2023 19:38:41  #8611

Re: The Idea Fortress 🍭👻🍭 Specter's Homethread,

D O N U T

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 28, 2023 19:40:02  #8612

I have acquired a donut and my hunger has been appeased.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

March 28, 2023 19:41:42  #8613

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

I have acquired a donut and my hunger has been appeased.

I want one ): *grabby hands*

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

March 28, 2023 19:42:45  #8614

I'd share one but I only had one and I already ate it u_u

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 28, 2023 22:39:53  #8615

Clared the initial 50 floors in the Akihabara event! Not sure how much more I'll be able to clear considering that the event will end soon lol, but I'm satisfied with my progress.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 29, 2023 01:02:51  #8616

Nice! Congrats!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 29, 2023 20:00:27  #8617

I think I'm currently around floor 25 or so. My goal is to make it to floor 50 before the event ends but I'm not sure how much playing that'll take lol. 

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 29, 2023 20:05:02  #8618

At least I already have 5 copies of the event CE, I think it'll be pretty good for Ibaraki-Douji.
Another positive thing about the event is that I leveled up some Servants I was procrastinating on. Like Berserker Lancelot and Cú and Helena Blavatsky and Watanabe-no-Tsuna. Especially Helena, I see her 3rd skill can be really useful for support once I figure out how to use her. 
Anyways really Medea is MVP she can spam her NP and consistently deal good damage. 
I think overall I'm just really proud of my Servants, even the ones I haven't leveled yet :D (Paris and Ushiwakamaru and Bartholomew I'm looking at you I'll level you up eventually) and I think my performance in the event has been quite good thanks to them. 3* characters aren't to be underestimated.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 29, 2023 20:20:43  #8619

Today I listened to Satie's Gnossienes for the first time and I like them all a lot but I LOVE the first one. I might try to learn it in the new future (once I finish with K545 because haha I Am Procrastinating) bc I looked it up and it says it's beginner to intermediate level.
The left hand jumps feel like they're going to be tricky because I don't do well with jumps. If anything, I'd have to say my forte is in uhhhh arpeggios? My all around favorite thing to play is when you have to do a lot of notes like they're in cascade, I forget the musical term rn but it's like in Saint Saens's Aquarium.

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (March 29, 2023 20:21:13)

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 30, 2023 14:57:55  #8620

Port Ormos's daytime theme is such a bop

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 30, 2023 17:24:02  #8621

We've had this theme for a while now but only today did I notice that the background actually has golden coins there
And now Time's "Green like money 🤑" post won't get out of my mind lol

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 30, 2023 22:19:17  #8622

Update on F/GO! Earlier today I declared my participation in the event finished. I managed to complete the second set of 50 floors, so I'm feeling super satisfied with myself. I only didn't finish two special quests: the Assassin-only one (heck, Assassin Emiya is my only decently leveled Assassin and he's quite weak without support) and the chaotic-only because I had too many characters in resting state by the time I tried it.
Other than that I am very happy about the event and my performance in it. I didn't feel motivated to play at all during the first week but I'm okay with that. I do hope this event has a rerun or that we get another one like this because now that I have a lil more experience I think I'll enjoy the mechanics a lot more. 
I guess it was fun because most of the time I was soloing floors with 1 character (I am sorry to all the level 1 Servants who equipped the Battle of Camlann CE. You've been a great help.). So it's been interesting and I love seeing Andersen hit 30k crit and Waver doing over 50k crit. Gotta love my faves haha. 
Another cool thing is that I sorta got to NP loop for Sitonai and Medea! It's very satisfying to destroy enemies one by one with NP after NP >:D. Also, Georgios FTW. My man helped me out a lot, I'm glad I leveled him in early game because he can tank attacks pretty well.
Also, I might've mentioned this in a previous post, but I raised the level for several Servants I had but wasn't using. Penthesilea and Cú for example. Also I unarchived the Servants I had in my second archive because I needed them for more solos lol. After this event I'm starting to think I might just begin to level most if not all of the other gold-rarity characters I have (Valkyrie for example).

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 30, 2023 22:43:40  #8623

Famous last words

"Wow and will you have time to study, roleplay, and GGaD?"
"We will all die from something B)"

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (March 30, 2023 22:44:33)

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 30, 2023 22:47:39  #8624

And a thought 
I hadn't realized Gilgamesh is of the chaotic alignment lol. I thought he'd be like, idk, neutral? Or lawful even because I remember in an anime he literally said "I am the rules" so xD

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 31, 2023 11:54:17  #8625

Not sure if I commented this here but I've been perfecting a recipe for mosaic jelly! It's a very colorful jelly thing. I love it.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 31, 2023 16:56:36  #8626

As someone who followed an American homeschool program I have never really studied Peruvian history or georaphy or anything of the sort, and thus most of my knowledge comes from reading books or chronicles (I have a cool set of books by a chronicle writer :D).
So this time I have a class which is about Peruvian history/politics in the past and how it impacts the current time. It'd be fine, right? Always good to know about one's country. Except I'm not happy at all with learning more detail about early republican Peru. I'm honestly feeling sick from reading the ideologies from that era along with all the racism the people here faced. How can people treat other fellow human beings in such a way is something that has always bothered me too much. I don't know. I just. I can't. I won't even quote anything from the text because it's just plain disgusting. Of course, racism and forced labor and all have been present throughout the ages all around the globe, but this is so different from what I've learned in USA history. I don't know.
I can't help but agree with the topic decided between me and my classmates. Here we really had a "country" before we had a nation. Ugh.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 1, 2023 08:26:23  #8627

HELP THE BACKGROUND BACKSCARED ME NGFHJHFGFJSHSAJSA NYA

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 1, 2023 09:24:51  #8628

WAIT TODAY IS APRIL FOOLS THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 1, 2023 11:21:04  #8629

OHHHHH RIGHTTTT

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

April 1, 2023 13:28:19  #8630

Yeah I logged into discord and was met with funny stuff XDDD
One of the servers I'm in turned into a Naruto server overnight and I was so confused because I never joined a Naruto server dgfndkgdfgkdfj

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 1, 2023 13:29:47  #8631

necoarcfanspecter wrote:

HELP THE BACKGROUND BACKSCARED ME NGFHJHFGFJSHSAJSA NYA

*JUMPSCARED

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 2, 2023 21:07:52  #8632

Yesterday and today I've found myself much more mentally exhausted than I would like and I'm not sure why really. Hopefully that disappears during the week.
Anyways I got my board up and ready with my to-do list for the upcoming week, which funnily enough is Semana Santa and the holidays fall just on the days I don't have in-person classes :'D...
I'm very much looking forward to my classes though. My experience in uni has been very positive (as far as classes are concerned) and I really love learning new things. I still am not very used to having to pay attention almost every moment of the class, but I ho pe with some practice I'll get back into the habit. 
My time management sucks a whole lot for someone who is literally studying management :')

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 2, 2023 21:16:59  #8633

On another topic, I'm writing a story now. Yes, yes, several times in my life I've said I've been writing stories. But this time it's different. I dreamed up a whole plot with beginning, middle and end and few plot holes to fill in, and when I told it to my mom she said I should write it. So I am now writing. I have no idea of when it'll be finished or if I'm going to publish it at all, but it's a fun little project to do. I don't consider myself a writer but some things are more easily conveyed through words than through the still images I do, so that. 
It's probably fgoing to end up as a short story or one of those short novels for pre-teens. Just a fun little thing with no magic and no major fighting.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 2, 2023 21:18:48  #8634

And something funny too: probably won't do much art at all for that. If anything, maybe draw the protag (and her dog if I dare to try drawing animals again) as a reference for myself. But that's that. 
I just feel it's different from other projects I've done and am doing.
Btw yes I have a couple other projects in my WIP list, but now's not the time for an update on that.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 2, 2023 21:20:25  #8635

I'm struggling a bit with finding a good pfp for this background so I'll just keep this silly lil Hans as my pfp for now

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 2, 2023 22:41:21  #8636

One of my friends said General Budou from AgK! looks like a cockroack and I can't unsee it JFNDGHJGHDFJFD
At least the anime ver. ashfgfdghfjfhghfhf the hair things really do look like antennae

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 3, 2023 17:06:37  #8637

My typos are probably what characterize me over the internet lol

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 3, 2023 21:18:56  #8638

makes sense lol

April 4, 2023 14:42:28  #8639

A note that my activity this week may decrease
I'll try to keep up with conversations but I'm trying to speedrun my studies so I can have the second half of this week completely free
Also I'm working on the first murder case for DRPU and yeah

I promise it's a this week only thing and depending on my progress I'll be active again
My inactivity notices are to be taken with a lil bit of skepticism most of the time because sometimes when I get bored or tired of my duties I log in here and xD

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (April 4, 2023 14:44:48)

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 4, 2023 23:10:27  #8640

I'm thinking about a classmate who on the first week found a group to work with by saying that he was a "super mega hyper responsible" person and I've heard that he didn't do his part in the work for these first two weeks

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

Board footera