HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2023 19:09:26  #6931

Re: Unlimited Chatting, Planning, and Weird Things ~ (@GalaxE and Spec)

[F/DA]
xD Sunny in a dress
Hmm, I think I haven't done that much in threads I've been in. I could try, tho. Most of the time I'm the one with a single character in a multi character thread.
As soon as it's convenient for you! F/DA is a priority for me, I tend to reply to it before other posts, but I don't want to force you to write :') I'd love to continue with the Au though so we can continue with the rest of summonnings "soon".

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 23, 2023 19:37:45  #6932

[F/DA]
Is the notion peculiar?
Well, y'know, we can always leave it as a future thread idea if it turns out to be too difficult for either of us.
Okay then. I'll work on it. I guess just be ready to write a POV for Caster. ;)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 24, 2023 17:09:18  #6933

I think it's funny more than anything lol.
Let's see how it goes.
:D I hope I can live up to expectations haha

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 25, 2023 02:04:36  #6934

Y'know, I thought so in the past too, but then I realized pants actually look weird on him rather than the other way around. :')

I came up with a "real life" name for Mamba but design-wise I dunno what I would do. Just letting you know ig.
I kinda like the news outlets in their world tbh, I feel like they could've doxxed these two kids long ago but choose not to. They just call them names, very justifiably.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 25, 2023 20:17:25  #6935

Huh I guess I haven't tried it out lol, I've always drawn Sunny with pants xD.

Oooh :eyes: I guess that's a point for next time we talk more about the AU. I haven't thought much more about Cheetah.
Bruh yeah xD actually, how come the Mamba and Cheetah haven't doxxed themselves on their own yet?

I'm not available to chat tonight, just in case. I'll try to make it tomorrow at the time I told you but I might be a bit late.
Are you free on Monday too?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 26, 2023 00:51:49  #6936

Lol, then maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Okay, thanks for the notice. 
I'm not sure what time is best for Echo and for you, but in case I can't make it, here's the chat link in advance.
https://www.chatzy.com/29949850638279
I'm not sure on my Monday availability. I have a meeting then and probably some stuff to do. But I can always neglect my duties for some talking about our favorite characters. (:

[F/DA]
I had a question on Caster's recent POV. Is the second question ("Is my Master an honest person?") just a follow-up on the first question? Or do I need to analyze Sunny's character?
Also, I wanted to know how you'd prefer I answer those questions. Should I add like a "second voice" sort of thing or just continue what I'm doing? Additionally, would you prefer continuing to ask questions in that format, or should I try to incorporate the answers implicitly?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 27, 2023 19:40:44  #6937

I'm probably the one doing something wronge because he's your character xD

[F/DA]
I hope my answers in chat were clear enough haha.
I like the way you replied, though it did take me a bit to figure out the meaning of the words. I say just continue that way and I'll ask you if I really can't figure out something in a post. And about the format, I think I'll continue like that because it's separate from the rest of Caster's actions. It's more like a thought, and even then a special thought. Plus the question has to be very clear because if he asks something that doesn't have a yes/no answer he won't get any answer at all.

Bruh I'm just worrying this skill is too weird xD I hope it doesn't seem complicated or strange to you, really, that's all I'm nervous about. But maybe see it as a way to compensate Caster's power level when compared to the other Servants...?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 28, 2023 01:08:55  #6938

Idk, you never know when it comes to me xD

[F/DA]
Hopefully. (*does not remember them :')*)
Okay. I'll try to make my replies comprehensible, though again since it's me there are no guarantees lol.
I don't feel like it's strange. Of course, I'll be basing my judgment on the long term, but I think you should be good. It's me you're dealing with after all, and I come up with some messed-up weird stuff. Plus for now "no one can top my Servant characters when it comes to weirdness (except Rider...he's fine in comparison)" seems like a pretty good assumption to have. It's just my default lol xD.

[Yvonne's Thread]
Also I feel the need to apologize for Lianhuan holding up the thread, though honestly everyone else seems to be moving faster than I expected/would think. Heaven reacted really quickly, so much so that it felt more emotional than purely out of responsibility, and idk I think Jenny's being really decisive too.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, imo his reaction is the most logical (and it's in-character too, though I wonder if it's surprisingly serious to anyone), but it's holding up the thread and I do apologize for that.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 28, 2023 17:50:13  #6939

[F/DA]
If there's something else you want to know just tell me and I'll try to reply.
Haha, I'm glad to hear that! Long term kind of worries me, but we'll get there when we get there.
I'm looking forward to the other threads so I can get to see more info about your characters for this AU :3c 

[Yvonne thread]
No you're fine, that's the pace I originally expected the thread to have but Heaven went by really quickly ): I didn't get to use the descriptions I had planned for the area bc I was originally counting on her exploring more, but ah well haha. 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 29, 2023 01:24:56  #6940

[Yvonne's Thread]
That's part of what surprised me. xD
I'll try to speed it up a bit so Time isn't left out, but hopefully I can do so without rushing too much myself. 

Calamity Jane's profile came up for my loading screen and reminded me of the Cheetah lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 29, 2023 17:27:26  #6941

I had an idea to show Jenny and Lianhuan the way while hopefully not having them be sidetracked too much, but I'll need Time to continue posting. I've resigned myself to keeping the descriptions I had in mind for a writing I'm doing because ngl I think they're pretty cool and there's no way to include them in the thread rn hah.

Lol fr? I'll check it out. 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 29, 2023 19:04:24  #6942

HAHA YEAH I CAN SEE IT NOW
The explosive things plus the ⭐ thing alskjgndfkjgsdfgsldf

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 30, 2023 01:09:23  #6943

The star kinda gives the vibe of her bonking someone on the head with a wand lol

Also edit: Why must F/DA be such good material for memes :') it's making me laugh at literally nothing

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2023 10:56:44  #6944

⭐Magical⭐Girl⭐Cheetah⭐
When she hits someone on the head an absurd amount of stars and sparkles cover the air around lol

xD? 
What's it making you laugh about lol
I mean sure I look forward to memes but where lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 31, 2023 00:59:00  #6945

*Boom* <3
...while a horrifying skull-cracking noise echoes past the tops of the buildings.

Idk, my mind is weird, would not recommend.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 31, 2023 09:02:06  #6946

As the air clears out from the sparkles it reveals a body whose head is either really destroyed or just plain blown off.
This is not cute at all.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 31, 2023 15:55:09  #6947

Played around with some image makers and this was the result lol. Cheetah says hi. Is this cute or ominous?

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (March 31, 2023 15:55:50)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 31, 2023 15:56:04  #6948

And on a different topic, Sunny mentioned extra outfits for Caster. Did you have anything in mind or are you going to leave the decision to me? If that's the case then I'd like to know what season it is in the city.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 1, 2023 01:44:22  #6949

[Cheetah]
Okay, now that went totally R-18+. Let's keep it toppling at the edge of PG-13, shall we? :')
Honestly the style of the pic reminds me of American cartoons, which border on uncanny for me, so added with context it's more scary than cute she is drawing that swirly line at neck height

[F/DA]
The idea was that Sunny brought a lot of clothes with him for his summoned Heroic Spirit but all of them are for adults (including super tall ones), so the clothing is probably too big for Caster. Fits Sunny's personality in being considerate but not considerate enough lol. This is totally not me making things to imagine or anything
But if that doesn't work, pawning the work on you sounds very fun, thanks. (:
Also isn't the season in early spring iirc? There was also something in relation to Sollux's 16th birthday I think, but I cannot remember that portion. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 1, 2023 13:24:40  #6950

[Cheetah]
Can't we go for T-rated? Alright then, if you can't see the body does it count as censored or does it not count towards rating?
Oh bc of the eyes and mouth? xD I wanted an open mouth like :D but the maker didn't have that option lol. The idea gets across tho. 
ASKJSFDFKDSDLGFRDLG IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE DNFHDFJHFDSJ XDDDD

[F/DA]
xD
I like the idea lol dw. My post was a just in case thing.
Hmm okay, I'll keep that in mind. Tbh I forgot about the bday thing lol.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 2, 2023 02:46:26  #6951

[Cheetah]
Ah yes, T-rated. (*has no idea how ratings work*)
Does the time mean anything? Is it even a time?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 2, 2023 22:50:49  #6952

Sounds like a topic that I'll have fun looking up.
It's a countdown timer till she defeats her foe :') jk I think it's supposed to be like the times on old TV recordings? 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 3, 2023 00:55:44  #6953

Okay, guessing that doesn't really have context then.

Just checking, will you be participating in the deity meeting thread? You can change your mind later if you'd like and join later, of course, but I think I might need to get it started soon.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2023 15:53:28  #6954

I'd love to, but I don't have any active deities atm. Would it be okay if I go with Germaine, just like last time? As the character I'll be mainly using, I mean. I was planning on having Kradly be there bc of Echo's post. 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 4, 2023 01:02:18  #6955

Yeah, of course. Honestly I could probably make anyone's appearance work with enough twisted logic, so go for it. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2023 23:07:36  #6956

Gotcha

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 12, 2023 00:35:32  #6957

Hi! I wanted to send this to you 'cause it's a Germaine theme song to me. Feel free not to agree though xD; after all, I can be quite inaccurate when it comes to theme songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFhMSV8Jjk4
The title name is "Zang Hua," A.K.A. "The Burial of Flowers." In Chinese singulars and plurals are more ambiguous, so you could interpret it as "Flower" or "Flowers." Likewise, you could make "Zang" to be an infinitive ("To bury") or a noun, but imo it's not as important. 

Some commentary/rationale that you don't need to read is included below.
The song as a whole encapsulates, to me, the more melancholic element of her life. How so many people pass her by, and how many years she has lived through enduring both the mundane and hardships.  
The repeating melody is a testament to the above; it represents how she's seen the lives and deaths of many, either those dear to her or familiar to her, or neither of the two, over the course of her life. Consequently, as you can probably guess, the "flowers" of the song title personify those people who she loves. She has to witness their burials again and again.
The tone of the song is quite sad to me as well. The more I listen to the beginning, the more I feel as if it's actually quite melancholic, which was my initial impression. Objectively speaking, however, maybe the start is actually more neutral, and the rest of the song is what makes it feel more sad. But for me it was sad from the beginning, as if the start of her life was really the start of many sad experiences.
Nevertheless, what's more important than that underlying sadness is the lack of monotony and really the subjective feeling that the song carries. I would describe the song as being repetitive, but not monotonous, and sad, but not tragic. There are fluctuations to the main melody, perhaps indicating that even though there are patterns to her life, there is still potential for change in her perceptions and whatever her destiny may bear. Even as old flowers lose their colors and wilt, and are buried by the soil, new ones arise in their place, bright and beautiful in their own ways. Not to mention, the song itself speaks to me beyond its repetitive melody; rather than a message that doesn't change, I seem to hear various lyrics behind the notes, representative of all that Germaine is able to convey as a result of her many experiences.
The song ends without a true conclusion, but what I hope is that, as opposed to being unable to ever experience a true ending, she is instead able to witness countless possibilities. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 12, 2023 18:36:53  #6958

Thank you for the song, I've been looping it all day hehe. It's just the kind of thing I love to listen to. I really adore the lively yet kind of lonely vibe the piano track gives.
I get so sad when thinking about Germaine's experiences :') I guess it's not something I'm constantly thinking about her character? I liked your description of the song as a theme for her btw. And it's just as you said for the ending too. Even though she may regret things here and there about her relationships, she does not regret meeting the person who has died. She firmly believes in not letting her curse stop her from doing good to others even if that will eventually bring sadness to her, over and over. 
In general the song makes me think of someone sitting under the night sky, gazing up with a sad smile as tears shine in their eyes.

Fun fact: earlier today when I checked it out I was going to make a reply that just said "sobbing" and give a full reply later but I thought it'd be better to wait and say everything in one go xD granted it's not a long post, but yeah.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 12, 2023 18:37:41  #6959

Also I finished LB3 honestly I want to cry
Though halfway through I actually did cry. Lanling Wang deserves so much better.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 12, 2023 20:48:48  #6960

sobbing

Honestly LB3 pwned me with the lack of screentime for him more than anything (: though I do love the relationship between Xiang Yu and Yu Meiren haha
What do you think of Mothman

Oh also, here

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera