HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2023 01:12:37  #211

Re: it's raining in the shoe closet - atbash's homethread ig

Glad to have you back, Atbash! And I'm happy to hear that you're more satisfied with your life too. Improvement is always a good thing, and friendship is awesome. Thanks for checking back on us, and as always enjoy your stay no matter the length.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 28, 2023 01:14:48  #212

thankies galaxian i will try to come around every so often !!! (i have said this so many times i swear i will try to hold myself to it!!)

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 28, 2023 14:01:46  #213

good morning !
one of the threads wayback machine managed to salvage was the second GGaD signup thread (man thats a throwback). apparently i had. 30+ characters ??!?!?! umm... let it be known if i ever rejoin i am scrapping all of those what the what !!!
on another note i actually know how to use a coffee machine now ! (i used to get very confused by the little paper filters). i love having a good ol' morning coffee. absolutely splendid 
i use a lot of parentheses when typing stuff no i don't know how to stop. it's fun (this is a habit that bled through from when i was a twitter user)

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 28, 2023 16:59:01  #214

Heya Atbash! Nice to see you again :D and it's very interesting to hear about the wayback machine, I've only used it a couple times because I remember it didn't save all the forum threads (and I think I'd cringe at my old posts too hard if I saw them again haha). I'm glad to know you're happier with your life! I think it's something good or everyone, as time goes on we get "character development" in a way, I'd say. 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 28, 2023 17:33:17  #215

nice to see you too specter !! i agree personal development is definitely good all around !!

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 28, 2023 18:18:38  #216

Bro is alive?

Anyways, totally cool that you learned how to use a coffee machine. I learned how to use an espresso machine and do barista stuff a while back (the coffee I make is not good). But it's a fun an cool experience for the most part! Right?

As for the wayback machine... do you guys remember the url for the MBs? lol.

Last edited by Time (March 28, 2023 18:18:51)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 28, 2023 18:26:38  #217

Coffee is interesting because even though it's just one drink in theory there's a lot of ways to make it and I find that interesting. 
Oooo barista stuff? :eyes:

I do remember the urls haha, I used to type them so much that I know them by heart basically.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 28, 2023 18:29:52  #218

coffee can be prepared a lot of ways and i think thats whats so good about it (other than the caffeine, of course). 

i actually didn't remember the url exactly, i just searched for 'scholastic' until i hit gold. i think some of the SAMB was archived too, though i didn't look too much into it. 

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 28, 2023 20:50:46  #219

i saw this axolotl plushie from build a bear and it was so cute... i want it so bad !!
there was a much larger $70 version of it but i do NOT have that kind of money lol

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 28, 2023 20:54:40  #220

i would like to skip to next school yr already my classes this year aren't quite as exciting as my classes i forecasted for next year... makes sense considering this year i still have a buncha required credits to get through. 
next year i'll be taking anatomy and physiology so hopefully i don't like. die in that class !?
the subject matter is very interesting to me but i know its a challenging course. good thing i didn't register for any APs next year haha

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 28, 2023 21:01:04  #221

i'm realizing i said year way too many times in that one. oh well !

i feel like writing but i don't know what !! creative ?? an essay ?? analysis ?? informative ??? no clue. it's making my brain explode though

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 28, 2023 21:37:53  #222

Atbashhh wrote:

coffee can be prepared a lot of ways and i think thats whats so good about it (other than the caffeine, of course). 

i actually didn't remember the url exactly, i just searched for 'scholastic' until i hit gold. i think some of the SAMB was archived too, though i didn't look too much into it. 

Yeah, I myself am not too too much of a caffeine person

Dang, looking at the forum thru the machine brings back memories. I rarely look back at it, since I don't really have any specific urls iirc.

Time

March 28, 2023 21:44:16  #223

Like wow I'm looking at how long those threads can get and how many people there are.

Last edited by Time (March 28, 2023 21:47:15)

Time

March 28, 2023 21:46:06  #224

i know right ? and those forums were around since like. 2013-ish iirc. insane

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 28, 2023 21:47:25  #225

I'm sad that I kinda forgot about a few of them. I do hope we can talk with each other at some point, catch up.

Kinda like right now!

Time

March 29, 2023 01:01:50  #226

I'm chiming in on a very specific point but I think you'll be perfectly fine in Anatomy/Physiology. From my impressions it seems to be very different depending on what your teacher will focus on, but as long as you enjoy the content, there's always something to be gained from it in my view. 
On that note, may I ask why you chose to take the class if you did? Is it just something of interest or is it for a future career path that you're looking at?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 29, 2023 13:54:28  #227

it's a bit of both !! i'm interested in health sciences and if i do well enough in the class/enjoy it, then i'll strongly consider actually going into the medical field as a career. 

and yeah, i agree its sad to know there's old friends we won't be able to talk to again, but we still have the memories ! plus little scattered pockets of us are still around, like here :D 

and on that note, good morning ! 

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 29, 2023 13:56:43  #228

one of my fav anime just finished production of its 4th season today and they've already released when the 5th is broadcasting ?? its coming out in july ?? it's so close together but i am Not complaining. 

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 29, 2023 14:20:29  #229

Let me guess after doing some research: Bungo Stray Dogs?

Time

March 29, 2023 16:16:35  #230

bingo we have a winner ! i just hope they adapt the upcoming arc good bc man it is jam-packed with stuff

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 29, 2023 20:44:48  #231

yeah, I don't watch, but hearing such a close window between the final episode and the release of the next season does have me concerned for the possible crunching they are doing.

Time

March 29, 2023 22:33:58  #232

yeahh s4 had some Issues with cutting stuff out but considering the gap between s3 and s4 (a few years), i think that s5 has been in production for a while and was probs only waiting on new content from the manga (plot progression is slow lol). my only genuine concern is which light novel they'll be adapting for s5... if its the reaaaallly long one i'll cry bc then there would DEFINITELY be some crunching and cutting issues. 

on an unrelated note. i hate tinnitus. stop buzzing !! and whirring !! raaa hearing damage 

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 30, 2023 01:43:08  #233

Wait, there are multiple light novels? Usually I'm only familiar with multiple different types of sources, like there is a light novel, then there's a manga, and so on.

Time

March 30, 2023 02:32:46  #234

ya bsd has 9(?) different light novels ? all of them are relatively separate from each other (other than 7&8 which are a yr apart story-wise but feature the same pivotal characters) so unless you're invested, where the plot of each one fits into the main plot can get confusing. at the beginning of each season they adapt one of em into the show, and by far the longest one is #8, which is the one i am hoping they dont ever adapt (unless its into a 4 hr movie) bc it is a monster of complexities. 
not to mention bsd actually has like. a lot of adaptations. there are 5 manga under it haha; theres the main one, the spinoff, and manga adaptations of 3 of the light novels. there is a looooooooot of content for this series lol, including 2 stageplays (maybe 3 i dont remember honestly, all of which i think are based off the light novels) and an animated movie (of, you guessed it, one of the light novels).

anyways enough rambling about the monstrosity that is the bsd storyline. i am going to the beach tomorrow ! no swimming though bc unfortunately this region of the coast is hypothermia central when it comes to the ocean. 

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

March 31, 2023 01:01:38  #235

I mean like, different light novel series. I had the assumption that Bungo Stray Dogs had multiple light novel series.

Like multiple retellings or different iterations of the same story.

But you said there's 5 different mangas? I can get the main one and the spinoff, but what about the 3 others? Are those just adaptions of the light novels in three separate occasions?

Ugh, reading about stuff like this feels so cluttered from an outsiders perspective. Reminds me of Fate.

Time

March 31, 2023 05:50:43  #236

A very late welcome back!!! Glad to see you're still alive and kickin

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

March 31, 2023 23:44:44  #237

thankies ishmael good to see ya !!

ya time its like. all over the place i cant evn explain it well LOL

i am back from th beach it was so so cold and so so windy but i had fun ! 
now i have to deal with the fact that break is almost over and i still have homework left to do...

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

April 3, 2023 00:14:22  #238

cant believe i didnt log on for april fool's oh well 
it snowed a little i am hoping that it keeps snowing throughout the night (it won't) (i just want more break time)

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

April 3, 2023 11:49:13  #239

buranyuu

Time

April 10, 2023 23:38:30  #240

gwahh so much school work i am drowning ! (i would like to timeskip to the 27th)

atbash
goof guy -- they/ae/he

hiii guys !!!

Board footera