GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 22, 2023 11:24:11  #8791

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

When I was over in Colorado I didn't notice it in a bad state... Then again, maybe I was just only in the touristy parts.

Hey, you're going to college soon, you mentioned, right? Any colleges out of state?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 23, 2023 01:00:20  #8792

I dunno, I think it depends on a lot of factors, like appearance, demographics, time of day, location, luck, etc. etc.
For example, today someone tried to set me on fire by throwing a lit cigarette at my face while I was waiting for the bus. But that might be because I look punchable, clearly look like I cannot remember faces (and I can't, I don't really remember the guy's face lol), and was near where I live (which is noticeably worsening in terms of crime stats and safety).
But if you don't have a punchable face, then I think your luck would be much better! Or maybe in general if you have better luck and don't go certain places, then it should be okay. 

I will say that the vast majority of colleges I applied to are out-of-state because the more days pass the less I can bear staying here but as you probably know, most of the outcomes are still out in the air. Hence why spring break is marked by agony. I guess I was counting on a time zone change cuing y'all on my new geographic region but again I'm kinda superstitious on this sort of thing before I know for sure where I'm going (just. Please let me out of here dsjfidofjiofd)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 23, 2023 01:11:58  #8793

But in better news, I remembered that HYXHN updates today, so I checked, and I love certain parts of the latest chapter. 

I don't ship "Sanya" (the Third Master of Aolai + Yaya) for reasons like "Yaya is literally with the emotional age of a 9-year-old" and "Sanshao committed genocide for literally no discernible reason" but feral Yaya is interesting. As I may or may not have mentioned, she definitely acts more natural when she acts like a child, which turned out to be canon (so basically she is actually still a child inside but acts violent/tough; in truth she feels like she's always left in the dark by people she cares for.)
Another reason for not shipping is that I still don't really tolerate ships involving "loli" characters. Even for Susu and Bai Yuechu they're in that "future relationship" category, and that's only because the relationship has proven to be mutual and respectful. Unfortunately this is still incredibly iffy even with the reasoning behind it (Susu is chronologically very old [500+] and is technically a de-aged Honghong) but that's also why I don't ship them. I just love their relationship and keep it vague.
Anyhow, another component I loved was the sister relationship shown, especially between Rongrong and Yaya. These two get a lot of reader complaints about how they focus on Honghong a lot respectively (and very logically so), and I also have this complaint. The chapter today showed some of their relationship, even if in an incredibly basic manner, and it also cemented my interpretation of Rongrong as someone who is rational on the outside but kind/emotional on the inside, kind of like how Honghong is confident on the outside but self-tortured/sweet inside while Yaya is mature/violent on the outside but uncertain/childish inside. In the past their relationship was mostly just portrayed as Yaya being reckless and Rongrong stopping her, only for the outcome to always be Yaya ordering her to step aside or yelling at her or something, resulting in a relationship where Yaya clearly tries not to hurt Rongrong but also doesn't seem to care that much for her, and where Rongrong seems to prioritize their oldest sister over Yaya as well (and keeps her in the dark for most things). This chapter showed that they will each risk their life for each other, and that Rongrong keeps Yaya in the dark to keep her safe and away from self-sacrifice.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 25, 2023 00:44:44  #8794

Mohuang Da Guanjia updated to 3 chapters per week (once every Friday and twice every Saturday) and somehow the art quality improved lol
Male protagonist went partially shirtless. He has a big chest window now. Yes, I find this hilarious.
But to keep up with what I mentioned the last time,

he pulls off the white hair pretty well (along with the art style improvement), so xD.

And on HYXHN, I find it interesting to look more at the chapter names. There is somewhat of a degree of Rongrong roasting going on in the comments after the recent chapter, so that's why I bring it up. (There are some spoilers here but I don't feel like tagging them; I feel like it's too many tags in one homethread page.)
The chapter name is pronounced "Hui zhang wen tian he wei qi," translated somewhat to "Wielding one's fists in questioning the sky what it means to be a 'chess piece'" (I still cannot translate Chinese to English well or vice versa lol). "Fists" is more literally translated to "palm" (which suits Rongrong's technique; she thrusts her arm forward with her fingers splayed outwards, not curled inwards into a fist). There are also more subtle meanings, like the sky in Chinese somewhat connotates destiny/fate or a general higher power (but not a god either, just generally the greater powers that dictate our lives). 
In this chapter, the sky is a metaphor for the Third Master or whomever else can choose the fates of the spirits and the humans. But the comments seem to be fixating on the notion of Rongrong being okay with simply being a chess piece. Meanwhile, the chapter title implies at least a bigger question. She's not accepting that she will be a chess piece, or truly wishing to become one. She merely wants to see the standards that the sky has set for living beings like her, perhaps so that one day she may break the boundary apart.
I dunno, that's just my interpretation. But in my view, Rongrong isn't a mere chess piece, and I don't think she would be satisfied being one either. I guess I'll have to see.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 26, 2023 04:05:49  #8795

Y'all get a late-night post on F/GO free 5-star tickets because...it's late-night, I'm boring, and I forget everything else I want to talk about (plus school is right around the corner again along with AP exams :') )
I may or may not be forgetting whether or not there is actually a 5-star ticket but I digress. Does posting the same thing prior count as tradition?

Sabers--A very unlikely class. I love Altera, Artoria, and Mordred, but I don't have a need for another AOE Saber, and NP 2 Altera isn't necessary either. And for Mordred specifically I'd prefer her come by herself.

Archers--Again very unlikely. I don't really like Arjuna and Artemis as characters (even after reading more into the story between Artemis and Orion...it is very situational is what I can say ig lol), and I don't like Napoleon enough to get another Buster Archer. Maybe he can come if he wants though lol. The story chapter gang in my Chaldea is verrryyy limited. Also I don't see myself using the Buster meta too much for farming, simply because (JP spoilers) I dislike Koyanskaya and won't roll for her no matter how meta/good she is, so Tesla's out too. Though he can feel free to come and fight with Edison ig. (I got Edison NP 2 a few days back,,, I still wanna know why.)

Lancers--I like Enkidu and love Karna, but I'd prefer they come themselves for the second time by if they'd like. Don't wanna force it, y'know? Same goes for Bradamante. I like her but don't see a need for NP 2. And I don't have a particular interest in Lancer Artoria, though she seems like she's pretty.

Riders--NP 2 Achilles would be nice, but it's not a necessity for me. Again, I like him, but I don't really need to force the matter. For Europa and Ozy, I don't really see them having an impact on my Chaldea (even though I like Europa and think Ozy is funny/probably a really good Servant to have). Plus I don't watch JoJo's. 
In continuation, I hate Medb, don't really understand Quetzalcoatl enough to justify picking her, and don't really need NP 2 Drake. She's OP enough as is lol. (I will never get over the timing of her summon. :') )

Casters--I don't need an Arts AOE Caster, so Anastasia is out along with NP 2 Scheherazade. I don't need NP3 Sanzang either, so she's out this time too. That leaves Waver and Tamamo.
Y'know, Waver has evaded me for a very long time, so I'm wondering if it means I should really only get him once he gets more Zhuge Liang-related plot. 'Cause rn he's just Waver. And he smokes as Lord El-Melloi II. And also I roasted him a bunch of times in my first viewing of F/Z. I can see why he wouldn't like me.
Or maybe I should just rewatch SGYY. (:
Practicality-wise he's a good pick just for battery in plugsuit farming, but idk lol.
As for Tamamo, I got a lot better at using her since my last ticket, and although I still don't really like her personality-wise (especially after she basically emotionally manipulated Atalante in Suzuka Gozen's Interlude), I like her gameplay wise a lot more now. The healing/skill cooldown reduction/NP charge thing she has going on really vibes with me, at least in certain battles. But idk, the personality thing is there and :'). Also I'd like to say that I'm okay with Waver's personality but am not a fan of him like Specter is (I think). So yeah.

Assassins--I remember mentioning that I wanted Jack for the star generation last time, but now I have more ways of generating stars, so the desire is not as strong now. Plus I am definitely not ready for pseudo-parenthood and more potential Atalante mental instability
Otherwise, I'm okay with NP2 Okki, and I don't think I need Assassin Li Shuwen. I'm fine with most of my Assassins being Quick-oriented.

Berserkers--
have mentioned I don't work well with Berserkers, right? Gameplay wise I mean. And I can imagine my stupid self summoning a Berserker and getting my head plied off for saying something stupid.
But seriously speaking, I can't really work well with Berserker-DPS teams, so Vlad is out of the list along with Cu Alter (who reminds me of Medb anyways). I'm also okay with NP 3 Nightingale, so that's there. (NP 4 Nightingale will remain the stuff of my dreams/nightmares.)
Xiang Yu could be an option for reuniting Yu Meiren but...Riyo description funnier...hehehe,,,

Extra Classes--
Jeanne is great and needs an animation update, but I think stalling with her would actually drive me crazy. She can come if she wants to change my mind but honestly I think Martha and Summer Martha make up more than enough Christian conversion in one Chaldea lol
I'm not too interested in Sitonai. I'm fine with my Alter Egos being Buster-oriented.
Last but not least, I am interested in getting Jinako so she and Karna can meet up,,, but also I feel like she'd be happier just. Resting in the Throne. She can come if she wants tho xD

So in essence my choice list is a bit smaller this year:
-Waver (personality ok, practicality very good, smoking bad, most probably dislikes me, overworked)
-Tamamo (personality is disliked, practicality good, I am not a suitable husband candidate btw, probably dislikes me back, idk much about her lol)
-Jinako (I like her, she has Karna connections, but she probably wants to rest instead of being summoned, she could be friends with Okki ig, probably won't be used too often anyways I suppose)
-Xiang Yu (Yu connections, probably will get no gameplay usage, literal war criminal with Fate justification, design is STILL impossible to draw (':, the possibility of him coming by himself is definitely funnier)

Tbh it really came down to "Who hates me less, Waver or Tamamo" if I want to actually use the Servant I get (also as a note I do personally prefer getting new Servants with these tickets instead of copies for NP upgrading)
The ironic thing is I think Jinako would have a bigger chance of being summoned but I actually want her to rest lol what is this
And as a note too I think I'm technically more skilled in using Tamamo than Waver but don't know how compatible he is with Castoria in the first place
Decisions, decisions.

----

In the current event I think I'm in the last tower's Floor 70 or 60 (I forget which). Hopefully I can finish it but idk.
The rare prisms and lores are nice for sure. Looking forward to using them in a possibly distant future. (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 29, 2023 00:54:40  #8796

I thought about the above the day after and it ended up boiling down to "who would hate me and which option would be funnier as a result," and basically (spoilers for upcoming Servants of this year and the next) for Waver it's just him and possibly Zhuge Liang (though I have suspicions that the dude actually went on vacation so maybe not), while for Tamamo I get to tick off people like Jiang Ziya and Huang Feihu (I love the latter for no reason btw,,, is there something about Chinese princes/kings when it comes to my preferences or is it him being a dad lol, I wonder) 
They can come and be like "Why on earth would you choose to summon a demonic fox spirit like that" and I'll be like ":D"
Also if you're wondering, I do indeed want to collect Chinese Servants, but I can't do all of them based on gacha rates/rarities alone. For instance, I'm not sure I'll be able to get Shuihu Zhuan's Huyan Zhuo (Assassin). I don't have Yan Qing either.
That also leads us to the topic of stories! I'm interested in getting more into Fengshen Bang and maybe starting off with Tamamo (who feels like she's some sort of derivative of Daji) would be nice. I do already have Nezha, compared to the 0 high-rarity Water Margins and Romance of the Three Kingdoms cast that I have (at least in Fate). (As a note, I'm equating them as stories within the same culture, not saying that Investiture of the Gods is a Chinese classic 'cause I don't know and it's not labeled as one.) Plus I have some sort of interest when it comes to women in Chinese lore, like Yang Yuhuan (Yang Guifei) and Diaochan, as I've mentioned before.
And then, as mentioned, I lean towards Tamamo in terms of gameplay. I love messing with skill cooldowns, I love Arts teams, I love healing, I love stalling. I don't use her well but I do owe her on some fights (examples contain spoilers on fights/characters). 

As just one example, the Koyanskaya fight in Olympus was basically just her keeping the team up, and I recall Challenge Quests and at least 2 other boss fights where I had to borrow her. So this could be me returning a favor, or perhaps seen as such.

For Waver, I like how much he synchronizes with Voyager, and as mentioned he's very viable for farming...but idk, I just feel like it's wrong lol. Don't get me wrong; I feel like I should get him. But the opposite sentiment is stronger for whatever reason.
Guess the decision is made! I'll be lecturing a fox-wife and hoping she doesn't do anything iffy. I do hope I'm reading her character right and that she's mostly harmless. Plus she did help out in one Singularity. 
Oh yeah, did I mention that I feel like I'm safe with Karna around? He has an anti-Divine niche, so I should be fine if anything does happen. I think.
(*laughs in possibly making a wrong decision*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 29, 2023 00:57:31  #8797

I dunno what happened, for some reason I ate a gigantic sandwich and 4 whole drumsticks and vegetables for dinner and I am still hungry. I think my stomach transformed into a literal void (:
It's possible that it's tiredness/anxiety; imo the next few days may just be some of the worst when it comes to 2023. 
Guess I just gotta hope (and work so that) the emotional turmoil is minimized :D (*is very close to existential dread*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 29, 2023 01:00:14  #8798

Me, rejecting Yesono for the umpteenth time: How many times do I have to teach you this lesson old man

(I am aware I am grossly misusing the meme, I just find it funny xD)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 29, 2023 02:31:07  #8799

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I dunno what happened, for some reason I ate a gigantic sandwich and 4 whole drumsticks and vegetables for dinner and I am still hungry. I think my stomach transformed into a literal void (:
It's possible that it's tiredness/anxiety; imo the next few days may just be some of the worst when it comes to 2023. 
Guess I just gotta hope (and work so that) the emotional turmoil is minimized :D (*is very close to existential dread*)

-Galaxian-

I am fearing that you are getting taller. You are going to be so tall *fear*

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

March 30, 2023 01:04:41  #8800

I'd love to agree with an ominous (: or something like that but honestly judging by this sleep schedule idk how much I'll be able to grow (and if you see this as ironic it really is, did you know one of my flaws is knowing stuff but not showing said knowledge)

And coinciding with my guess is the fact that today I felt 0 hunger. I really do think it's my parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system components just brawling it out lol. But I did sleep well so it's like,,, ??? (I took a nap. Naps good)

Anyhow today was fun, did 0 homework because school computer is having a fit. At least it's the literal start of the quarter ig. So I can chill and take naps and zone out lol.
But somehow another week passed and I remembered to check out HYXHN again. The latest arc has seemingly concluded, which I dunno how to feel about, and the next arc starts in two weeks.
(Two weeks is pretty short for writing and planning purposes imo, but Chinese people are horrifyingly efficient, or at least more efficient than normal I think.)

I fear my favorite characters really do share the theme of "prioritize others over themselves." Don't believe me? Here's a list:
-Hei Xiaohu's tragedy is in how he prioritizes his father's life and path to the point of effacing his own strengths and becoming the very sort of villain he abhorred
-Run as a person was defined by his students and in death was defined by his friends
-Li had no true purpose outside of helping Windsky and Yaoyao
-Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun) takes too much responsibility onto herself as the third Level 5
-The Gold Saints prioritize humanity over their own lifespans and meaning as people
-Gao Changgong refused any chance of rebelling in favor of causing less harm to the people and his country
-Rongrong works to be strong enough to shield both of her older sisters and help them realize their own objectives when she herself is unable to realize her own
-Shinya shields Guren no matter the cost to his own wellbeing
-Karna is Karna :')

Tbh it really did come down to "they all need therapy I think" again

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2023 01:56:23  #8801

Oh yeah I forgot to add that I watched some Onion skits and SGYY partitions yesterday and I laughed to the point of tears for the first time in a very long time (or I'm just forgetting)
I don't even know if it was my sense of humor being broken or me being my usual self, but it was nice. I was about to overdo it, though.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2023 01:59:54  #8802

Event finished! I definitely wouldn't have been able to do so if most of its duration wasn't during break. Kinda a yikes. But I am proud of my time management, I suppose? It was 200 floors after all, along with the 10-AP quests. It was really a lot.
I won't be able to do the Challenge Quest, but I'll try my hand at the King-only quest. Ngl it's a little intimidating to me, but we'll see how I fare.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2023 02:33:06  #8803

It's 1 A.M. now, which means it's also now the best time to imagine my Chaldea's Nightingale stalking Echo's Phantom down the hall (I love that new line of his)
Also gotta love how he's basically a (in)sanity detector, though I wonder if he does lines for insane nonbinary people (just in case, the context is that his lines are gender-dependent atm, though I do notice that he doesn't have a line for Astolfo, who is kinda crazy)
I can also imagine Caenis spearing Fergus through the head which is slightly less fun,,, but ah well (*shrugs and moves on with day*)

-Galaxian-

Edit: Just hit Bond 5 for Nightingale, looks like she approves.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2023 02:37:26  #8804

Lasengle gave Jekyll and Hyde new lines
Now give them an actual buff (: and an animation update (:
And for some reason Hyde saying "Hell yeah" makes me interpret "Ofc, he's one of Echo's favorites" which is ??? (why)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2023 02:37:48  #8805

One second later I realize it's because "Hell yeah" gives (GGaD) Silence vibes, ofc ofc

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2023 02:49:22  #8806

Also just realized Edison came NP 2 because I tried for NP 2 Voyager
I guess I got what I needed...?
I mean I don't mind, but his NP damage is,,, lol,,, it isn't putting me on the Direct Current team for sure xD
I'll look forward to trying him out in different team comps, I suppose. Though idk if he'll be able to survive,,, hopefully he will.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2023 03:16:18  #8807

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

It's 1 A.M. now, which means it's also now the best time to imagine my Chaldea's Nightingale stalking Echo's Phantom down the hall (I love that new line of his)
Also gotta love how he's basically a (in)sanity detector, though I wonder if he does lines for insane nonbinary people (just in case, the context is that his lines are gender-dependent atm, though I do notice that he doesn't have a line for Astolfo, who is kinda crazy)
I can also imagine Caenis spearing Fergus through the head which is slightly less fun,,, but ah well (*shrugs and moves on with day*)

-Galaxian-

Edit: Just hit Bond 5 for Nightingale, looks like she approves.

It's funny you mention Mr. Opera because I was legit crying over an in-depth analysis of Opera I found on Tumblr earlier (I am desperate for FGO content and Pinterest isn't enough) and also learned that Hektor is getting more expression sprites (I think the Japanese ver already got them?)

Edit: Also I found info about Opera getting more dialogue XD so I'm glad you posted this because I couldn't find a way to explain my excitement over this XD

Last edited by Echo (March 30, 2023 03:17:20)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 30, 2023 03:18:28  #8808

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Lasengle gave Jekyll and Hyde new lines
Now give them an actual buff (: and an animation update (:
And for some reason Hyde saying "Hell yeah" makes me interpret "Ofc, he's one of Echo's favorites" which is ??? (why)

-Galaxian-

XD Justice for J/H's animations and NP/skills frfr

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 30, 2023 03:19:30  #8809

Found the meme template for Nightingale and Phantom, will draw this in 3022

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 30, 2023 03:20:40  #8810

wjjxjrJWNFKQKFK I literally thought about the same meme template XD... need to draw (I haven't drawn anything all of my spring break and probably won't ever draw much more than a doodle)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

April 2, 2023 02:31:28  #8811

That concludes things for April Fool's 2023! I hope you guys enjoyed it (: (you probably didn't but hey remember that you can technically boot me off the platform through the concept of "majority rule"...which conveniently does not exist since I am now Supreme Overlord God of the forum so oh no I guess)
Another thing you can enjoy is me probably screwing up your original usernames, shoutout to Marsh and Zane in particular. I remember wolffighting and silverphoenix but I don't actually remember the numbers. You should be able to change the usernames yourselves but let me know if you need help with that (btw I don't actually remember if Marsh's username is their Scholastic one which is great lol)

Now, back to usual homethread shenanigans, which means they might not see this but ah well, like I can use the Announcements section properly lolol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 2, 2023 02:38:13  #8812

Aaand as is befitting for me (I think), "shenanigans" is putting a very bright spin on whatever the heck could describe my attitude

So anyways, the gist is that the recent admissions round was pretty dang ugly. I won't really go into specifics but let's say that I got way too close to my worst-case scenario than I would have liked, and that's with me taking all the precautions I could have taken (in my current view at least...and of course not factoring in my terrible writing, which as you all know is just par for the course).
I know that rejections don't say anything about my "capacity for future success," my character, etc., but still, it's hard not to feel dejected. Especially since reality is a thing. And included in that reality are factors like cost...which have never really looked pretty.
I dunno. I've accepted that after graduation things will start looking a lot murkier and harder because it's more "paving your own path" from this point onwards, but it's also easier said than done.
So, even if this sounds pretty cringe...I'll try my best! And maybe a little more.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 2, 2023 09:01:26  #8813

I found your April Fool's very amusing this year, thank you xD

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

April 3, 2023 01:04:23  #8814

No problem, I'm glad you liked it.

And now we don't mention how none of you guys brought up me forgetting to change the roles back, either you all have embraced your role as Neco Arc fans or were doing some trolling of your own
Idk whether to thank you or to revert the forum back xP

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2023 00:45:38  #8815

I'm trying to pick myself up again and it looks to be going okay. Why couldn't spring break just have one more week smh
Also I am hungry. Again.
Otherwise I have classes and then a presentation on Thursday that I hopefully won't screw up :D

Please April, be nice to me lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2023 00:48:28  #8816

For F/GO's April Fool's thing I got like 1,280,000 points before I stopped and I only got 399/400 (something 99) of the total Servants
I still don't know whomever that last Servant was but whomever you are, I have a grudge against you now (: @unknown Servant
Also did I mention Lanling Wang was literally the first enemy to show up, according to statistics the chance of that is probably like 1/400 so,,,
F/GO: The game where you beat up friend and foe alike to save humanity

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2023 00:51:05  #8817

Lmiao hello Tuna Wannabe

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 4, 2023 00:52:15  #8818

Honestly I'm not surprised, both Ibarakis are here
Though Kagekiyo is also here,,,
@Kintoki - Your bro is here! Now come 'ere somehow.

Seriously what is up with me and the Saber class, I swear I shouldn't be insane about how frequently they appear?? 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2023 00:55:20  #8819

Do those robot voices bother anyone else or am I alone in getting pwned when I accidentally click on one of those robot-narrated YouTube shorts

-Galaxian-

Edit 1: writing is suffering
Edit 2: just wanted to add that I love Kintoki, would 100% hug the dude even though I don't know how he'd react to it. Very Golden

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 7, 2023 00:45:52  #8820

Aced the presentation :DDD as well as an impromptu mini-speech
I am very proud of myself just so you know; I was so worried about flunking lol but it looks like my stress management has gotten better. Very nice.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera