GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2023 00:33:43  #2671

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Lmao also ironic considering that he is very bad at breathing and walking /j

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

March 9, 2023 00:34:17  #2672

Echo wrote:

Lmao also ironic considering that he is very bad at breathing and walking /j

Literally all I wanted to do was look at command spell designs and now I'm reading articles

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 9, 2023 00:47:53  #2673

Which all of this is really interesting because I HC that due to learning magic on accident and all of it kinda going wild on him constantly, with magic changing his body so much he ended up not being human at all around his mid twenties but rather he's just. Existent. , which is why he's also Not Dead after facing so many circumstances that DEFINITELY should have killed him (other than his insane amount of lucky unluckiness)

Also imagining more of Dr. Roman stressing over Romeo's health because this man definitely should have kicked the bucket

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 13, 2023 00:48:29  #2674

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

I had another dream about Hektor but I have no idea of what it was about, all I remember is that it was about Hektor XD

I'm on book four out of twenty four of the Illiad yippee, I also have restarted reading "Strange Case of J/H" uwu I love Utterson so much

Spoilers for Strange Case? I think? Mostly about a character trait Utterson is given really early in the book/is kinda explained by the narrator

I think it's really funny that Utterson won't do gossip that ruins the reputation of others but also is so trustworthy that anyone who needs help just goes to him and honestly imo the man doesn't need to gossip because he gets his info straight from the sources XD

I also think it's so funny how Strange Case of J/H also repeatedly calls Hyde short. Like, in almost every scene at least Once he is mentioned to be a teeny tiny man XD

like yeah it's suppose to symbolize how Jekyll's "evil" was never really exercised and never grew very big and it could be interpreted that his Hyde Side would have probably grown taller had Jekyll lived longer and committed more atrocities BUT it's so funny to think about how teeny tiny Jekyll turned into when he drank the Elixir. Like personally if I was Jekyll and my experiment made me shorter, I probably would have committed murder too /j

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 14, 2023 22:39:26  #2675

It probably isn't that funny but to me it's funny that Genesis in-canon in the world of my head has flirted with Alois's demonic forms when Alois was definitely about to kill xem accidentally due to temporary demon outbursts and the flirting actually helped revert Alois back to stability due to the pure shock

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 14, 2023 22:41:25  #2676

Echo wrote:

It probably isn't that funny but to me it's funny that Genesis in-canon in the world of my head has flirted with Alois's demonic forms when Alois was definitely about to kill xem accidentally due to temporary demon outbursts and the flirting actually helped revert Alois back to stability due to the pure shock

Genny: What do those claws do? Maim? Kill? That's so hot <3 (;

Alois, flustered and deeper in love: WHAT is WRONG with you???!!!!

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 18, 2023 18:56:20  #2677

I think it's very Slay for the writer of "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" to give Utterson, Lanyon, and Jekyll full names. Didn't have to but I eat it up every single damn time I read the story

Here are their full names btw:

-Gabriel John Utterson (I think Jekyll calls him "John" a few times but I could be misremembering and thinking about the musical version calling him John)

-Henry Jekyll (he is also called "Harry" by Utterson a few times, which I think is suppose to be a nickname relating to Henry? Old names and nicknames are weird)

-Edward Hyde

-Hastie Lanyon (Weirdly fitting imo, I like his name)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 21, 2023 21:41:55  #2678

I will find/post song later but I think Alois and Genesis would dance to "Sacrifice" by London After Midnight together

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 22, 2023 05:56:43  #2679

Echo wrote:

I will find/post song later but I think Alois and Genesis would dance to "Sacrifice" by London After Midnight together

They're both bad dancers on their own (especially Genesis) but they're able to vibe so that's all that matters

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 26, 2023 19:54:13  #2680

The fact that in the World In My Head, the Amor Family is actually technically a really small mafia is super funny considering that Alma is the. The Leader Dude. Like XD (also Alma is somehow EVEN MORE busy in my head than in GGaD is really interesting to me. Sir please take a break)

Krad and Lumi's father, losing another one of his men to Alois: How Does This Keep Happening

The fact that a good portion of the corrupt business people Alois keeps eating is directly from Chad's mafia is. Definitely Something to Note (I will forget this later)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 26, 2023 20:40:04  #2681

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

They're both bad dancers on their own (especially Genesis) but they're able to vibe so that's all that matters

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 28, 2023 19:35:53  #2682

Okay but reading Dust and Crimson having their moment is so funny considering Seis is just standing there like "):" over the fact he might be cursed lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 28, 2023 19:38:43  #2683

Dust and Crimson: *fighting? Squabbling? Idk*

Seis: *windows shutting down sound*

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 28, 2023 19:41:11  #2684

Echo wrote:

The fact that in the World In My Head, the Amor Family is actually technically a really small mafia is super funny considering that Alma is the. The Leader Dude. Like XD (also Alma is somehow EVEN MORE busy in my head than in GGaD is really interesting to me. Sir please take a break)

Krad and Lumi's father, losing another one of his men to Alois: How Does This Keep Happening

The fact that a good portion of the corrupt business people Alois keeps eating is directly from Chad's mafia is. Definitely Something to Note (I will forget this later)

The fact that somehow Alma is also more organized in the World In My Head is insane to me. Like. It's ALMA of all people

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 30, 2023 03:44:17  #2685

Giving Mr. Utterson the ol razzle dazzle by giving him sparkling pink eyeshadow (I am mentally unwell)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 30, 2023 21:54:52  #2686

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

Spoilers for Strange Case? I think? Mostly about a character trait Utterson is given really early in the book/is kinda explained by the narrator

I think it's really funny that Utterson won't do gossip that ruins the reputation of others but also is so trustworthy that anyone who needs help just goes to him and honestly imo the man doesn't need to gossip because he gets his info straight from the sources XD

I also think it's so funny how Strange Case of J/H also repeatedly calls Hyde short. Like, in almost every scene at least Once he is mentioned to be a teeny tiny man XD

like yeah it's suppose to symbolize how Jekyll's "evil" was never really exercised and never grew very big and it could be interpreted that his Hyde Side would have probably grown taller had Jekyll lived longer and committed more atrocities BUT it's so funny to think about how teeny tiny Jekyll turned into when he drank the Elixir. Like personally if I was Jekyll and my experiment made me shorter, I probably would have committed murder too /j

Adding on, more slight spoilers for Strange Case

ALSO JEKYLL IS DESCRIBED AS TALL AT ONE POINT!!! iirc it's two chapters before the last chapter? I might be wrong, I will eventually re-read, but still!!! Also he may have been described as having some sort of good looks but I can't remember

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 30, 2023 22:21:47  #2687

Thinking about how there's no US Presidents in FGO (thank the gods) but now my brain is spamming me with Yassified George Washington

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 31, 2023 00:38:24  #2688

No technically Edison is every president combined

...at least in the American Singularity. Idk if it's canon for him in Chaldea xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 31, 2023 01:04:50  #2689

Ope forgot about that XD

iirc in Chaldea he calls himself "King of Electricity" but I might be wrong tbh, I don't pay much attention to him XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

April 1, 2023 10:44:31  #2690

Honestly Madelaine Cookie from CRK fits Apollo's voice really well too

So far we have:

Tamaki from Ouran Highschool Host Club

Madelaine Cookie from Cookie Run Kingdom

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

April 3, 2023 15:05:57  #2691

Thinking about For Funsies AU again and I'm trying to figure out how Hektor and Romeo react to each other at first. I feel like they would be very conflicting at first

Honestly I think Romeo would think Hektor is a little arrogant XD like he mis-identifies Hektor's lack of willingness to do much with arrogance or rudeness. And then I can see Hektor thinking Romeo is younger than his actually is, which Romeo DOES NOT appreciate, and also I can see Hektor being thrown off by how dang emotional Romeo gets XD adding on with Hektor not showing his true emotions, which Romeo picks up on but immediately thinks Hektor hates him or something XD

I feel like they start to understand each other better once Hektor actually goes into a battle simulation with Romeo and Paris. Idk

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

April 4, 2023 02:39:39  #2692

Okay but I can see Romeo and Hektor bonding through back pain lmao

Hektor would definitely be like "Give this old man a break-" while Romeo is like "We are the same physical age, you're not That Old." while dragging Hektor to the battle simulator

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

April 6, 2023 21:18:49  #2693

Can't wait to see how much food the Garlic Bread Bois will stack and pile in front of Seis before Seis can find the courage to speak comfortably

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2023 00:45:28  #2694

I need to make Cosette a character form and does anyone know if I ever actually made Solaris a form? I probably didn't and probably should at some point lmao RIP

I would totally make Old Man Gherkin a form if I could actually figure out what he looks like

Anyway thinking about how I like to eat lemons and I can see Seis eating lemons. I apparently also used to eat limes when I was little but I don't think I really do anymore. So I headcanon Seis the same way. We switched from limes to lemons (man I am really craving a lemon now mmm)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2023 00:47:47  #2695

Headcanon that Seis looked very demonic as a child up until around when he turned two, so he doesn't have any baby pictures due to this RIP

Also I feel like Seis would smell like baby powder or something like that. He has an old person smell. Maybe white rose perfume that has definitely expired but he keeps using lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2023 00:54:12  #2696

Echowo wrote:

Does anyone know if I ever actually made Solaris a form? I probably didn't and probably should at some point lmao RIP

https://godsgoddessesanddeities.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=33194#p33194

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 9, 2023 00:56:00  #2697

JUMPSCARE

Thank you uwu, oh gods I need to remake it though XD it's so outdated

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2023 04:40:32  #2698

To me, something is so humorous over the fact that In The World In My Head, Francis is a lot more emo than in GGaD but his friend group is still that sorta cheery bunch. And he still dresses in pastels and colorful stuff while everyone else is still in their full goth or emo style (minus Lumi who wears neon but is very 90s fashion neon) so you have this little artist friend who looks like he'd rather be sleeping while the rest of the group is dragging him around while hooting and hollering and honesty it's such a funny scene in my head. And obviously he enjoys being dragged around but he has a sorta vibe lol. He's much more quiet than everyone else but not in a nervous way or shy way like Seis, he just doesn't talk lol

I need to write more about Somerset but first I need to actually redesign him oof qjbdmanfka

Also reminder to myself to redesign Alois abhfjajs

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

April 10, 2023 16:24:21  #2699

Silence is 6'5, the twins are 6'1 iirc, Seis is 5'6, and Francis is 5'3 (I also need to draw out his redesign because he looks a lot different again) 

This is not adding that everyone but Francis wears really thick and tall platform heels or heels of some sort a good amount of time, so RIP Francis lmao but he's so tiny compared to everyone else 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

April 10, 2023 16:38:39  #2700

Alois is funny to me because yeah he's a lawyer and businessman but I can see him acting a lot dumber in his wolf form, like he forgets he has the sentience of an adult human and he goes into Big Dumb Dog mode and barks at his reflection lmao. A big puppy that can easily tear a man limb from limb 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera