HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 28, 2023 18:16:18  #61

Re: [PLOT - DoF] - 1: Blood on Stone

(maybe we start branching out now, with a few separate threads)

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 6, 2023 21:33:24  #62

(New thread sounds good. Like a time skip to when everyone makes it up the mountain or wherever the flower is?)

"Ah yes, the one about you being chased by someone who wanted you dead." Patil recalls.

Marsh flies just a little bit lower to stay in earshot of their conversation.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI
----------------------------------------

18 || Braincells? No

March 7, 2023 01:11:28  #63

((We can choose whatever you guys want. I'm down to run a challenge or another fight or something where Dust shows up, I guess we should try planning that in the planning thread tho))

"Yeah, well..." She hesitates for a moment before deciding, "Sure, why not. You can ask away. If you wanna." She decides to not look at anyone and rather study the distant treelines. Scanning for any possible threats.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 7, 2023 12:15:58  #64

(I like the sound of a new thread(s).  It gives me a chance to introduce my CD if I can at least.  I haven't finished his form yet.)

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

March 12, 2023 00:56:57  #65

New thread works! Sorry for inactivity))

The wood nymph paused for an abnormal amount of time, struggling to remember the alias she had used before when speaking to others in the makeshift city before the event. Oak? Juniper? Sequoia? 
"You can call me Willow," she said finally. "Nice to meet you too, I guess."

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

The god leaned away from the mic a little. "Um..." he began, a little thrown off by the directness of the question. "I'm a collector, of sorts. I've recently taken an interest in more unique items, and this is a unique opportunity. There's also quite a bit of business to be had here. I was inactive for some time, and this has more than made up for the lack of deals I had during that time."

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

March 13, 2023 01:45:24  #66

((Np))

Alethea shakes her head, but not in a way of disappointment or disapproval, it was largely neutral, at worse. If that makes sense.

"Oh come now. Don't be like that. I'd like to know your real name." She says. Her voice doesn't sound insulted or offended at the obvious lie, it fact, it actually soundes intrigued, "If you wish not to tell it, I suppose it is fine. But mind you, a name is who you truly are!"

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

Board footera