HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2023 10:49:55  #1

CD: Nova and his ideas (W.I.P.)

I am guessing this is the right thread to post this here.  If not, I can delete it.  

**Nova is actually the "prime" or the original version of Crimson, thought taken over by Scale rust and the Darkness of his Soul by being mortal.  The curse placed on Crimson is that he shares his memories with Nova, thus granting him great advantages over his foes and the ability to track Crimson wherever he goes. 

**The Kyng Slayer title was given to Nova by the Council member who made Crimson's Limiter cursed: Generation 2, Zale. 

**While the title only really and truly suits to Nova's objective to kill Crimson (the reason behind why hasn't been thought of so this'll remain a separate point.

**Nova's weapon is actually the original Limiter, which started out like Ghost Riders chain.  The name was Rebellion's Chain.  All of the Rebel's weapons: Crimson (Limiter: Rebel's guard), Malicore (Limiter: Rebel's Soul, Praxis (Limiter: Rebel's Edge), were all created from the Chain.

**Rebel's Chain isn't just a weapon, it's also serves as a binding agent when attached to bloody wounds, preventing the body from naturally recovering and elimination divine healing.  

**Outfit is styled like Crimson's, but is armored on the shoulders and a metalic thread lines the spine.  Colors have yet to be decided.  

**Personaity is cynicial and insane to a various degree when provoked. 

Last edited by wolffighting2768 (February 8, 2023 15:23:44)

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

February 9, 2023 01:16:35  #2

Re: CD: Nova and his ideas (W.I.P.)

Hey Zane! Just wanted to let you know Xenon has a deity character named Nova (though he is currently on hiatus due to corruption), so for this RP it might be best if you change the name. That is, unless Xenon says he's okay with it. 
Thanks! And sorry for barging in without offering any commentary lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

February 9, 2023 20:23:10  #3

Re: CD: Nova and his ideas (W.I.P.)

Much thanks for that note Galaxian!  Lucky me that I made alternate names for my OC's in case such things happened!  I'll change the name in the official forms!  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

Board footera