HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 4, 2023 03:49:44  #61

Re: [intro] In a random Medeival sect. city, there is a shade

"You may be right, but it is still more often than I originally thought," Gevar replied. "Maybe I'm just surrounded by more... bloodthirsty mortals."

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

February 4, 2023 10:35:30  #62

"We're not all bloodthirsty Gevar. " Crimson said sharply.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

February 4, 2023 11:28:47  #63

DD tilts its head as they speak, clearly a little concerned about Gevar. "I think you may be correct about being more accustomed to brutes and warlords, although I believe you might just remember them more than those that were ambivalent to you. Pain tends to be more memorable than comfort."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

February 5, 2023 01:53:57  #64

Crimson's tone caused the crest of feathers on Gevar's head to lift as she gave the deity an indignant look. "I am aware. Though as the Darkest Devout said, perhaps those are the ones I remember the most." her feathers began to slowly flatten again as she spoke, making a faint metallic scraping sound as they rustled past each other. "My tangles with mortals have been pretty negative, so I may not be one to take my word for on the matter."

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

February 5, 2023 14:41:05  #65

Crimson appeared in front of Gevar in the blink of an eye, leaving a dim blood red flame trail behind him.  "Do be careful on what you say.  Just because mortals are upon the more...stupid side, does not mean that they do it out of spite." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 5, 2023 20:03:54  #66

A cutting edge strikes Crimson's arm, ripping at him with a bleeding cut. "Do be careful where you appear, it seems my knife found your arm. And if I recall, you were told to leave us alone." If he were to turn, Crimson would find no knife in The Devout's grasp, only empty hands.

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

February 5, 2023 22:39:30  #67

Crimson's words struck a nerve as the Stymphalian bird drew herself up, now appearing much larger than before. "You do not get to lecture me on the spite of mortals!" she seethed. Her talons dug into the roof, pulverizing it beneath her feet. "My flock was treated like vermin. They were eradicated. I do not care if the mortals' intentions were spiteful," she hissed the word, her eyes narrowed in fury. "I do not trust those that so easily extinguished lives out of misguided fear."

Call me Ishmael.

February 6, 2023 10:14:03  #68

Crimson felt the blade cut into his skin, but made no mind of it.  "Then what drives you to get defensive?  I have not hurt you in any way.  I am simply stating what I believe in.  Nothing more, nothing less Gevar."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 6, 2023 11:01:13  #69

"Your thoughts were not invited, wretched royal." The Darkest Devout sighs, and peers around Crimson to look at Gevar. "It seems a shame, but I think we'll have to continue this some other time, since this blithering fool can't understand when he is not wanted." With that, DD steps off the roof, and disappears somewhere. Maybe to shadow hell, maybe into a crowd, who knows?

February 6, 2023 16:46:34  #70

Crimson felt the blood trickle down his hand and started to form a pool of flames, slightly igniting the roof in a golden flame.  "You have no right in your words to blame the mortals for your kin being slaughtered.  Blame the gods that never helped or listened to the cries and the blood of them.  You're a proud and independent soul at that but sadly always lacking the words and the feelings to help and be helped.  Thus you became helpless.  But I am mortal and just as helpless as your people were.  I can and will die in the years coming.  Does this mean that you would blame me for killing your kin too?  Would you kill a innocent man that never condemned a single soul to a wrongful death?  You have seen for yourself that I have neither hurt nor acted as a threat to harm either one of you.  If I have, you have all rights to kill me.  But I will not let you kill me without a fight.  Though I'm very sure the Others and the Council would much prefer I do not." Crimson knelt down and placed his arm over the flame, attempting to cauterize his wound slowly.  "It's easy to peer into what people think and how they act.  You aren't very good at it though.  Whatever DD is talking about isn't my concern, that much is true.  But often curiosity gets the better of us mortals.  If I am so bold to ask, does he plan on bringing back the rest of your kin?" 

((I spent wat too much time trying to think of a response.  Yay me)) 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 8, 2023 00:58:35  #71

Gevar gave a nod of acknowledgement to the departing Devout before she fixed her cold stare back to the deity in front of her. "You think I don't blame the pantheon? There is plenty of responsibility to be shared. I have no intention of fighting you. I don't care about you or how and when you die. You aren't worth my time."

With that, Gevar launched herself into the air from a standstill, raining bits of shattered roofing onto Crimson as she did so. With a few mighty wingbeats, she began to fly back from whatever direction she had come from. So much for a peaceful afternoon.

Call me Ishmael.

February 8, 2023 10:25:39  #72

"Even you weren't able to be of any help.  Truly you have much to learn about this world just as much as I do Cor.  Take back your Soul for now.  We will talk again when we have learned more.  A pity I didn't get to see what that Devout was going at."  The small golden flame died down to a crimson red and slowly dispersed.  Cor...or the real Crimson now, stood up and watched the shadow of Gevar fly away.  "She's involved with a CD...almost scares me to think if we have one here from Arithnia.  That Darkest Devout is almost like Nova."  Crimson tore off part of his sleeve and wrapped it around his arm.  "Now how do  Iget down from here?  My magic is limited to simple spells....guess I gotta jump..." Crimson stood up and walked to the edge humming Dream On by Aerosmith.    

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera