HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2023 15:54:28  #121

Re: [PLOT - Domain of Flowers] - 0: In a Land Overlooked by the Pantheon..

Patil simply nods and makes his way towards the entrance.

Marsh follows, their wings magically disappeared as she made to trail just a few steps behind. They're practically buzzing with anxiety, gaze darting from face to face. Without addressing anyone in particular, Marsh starts "Sooooooooo, do you have like a plan? I mean there's some super strong competition here." Their tone of voice makes it sound more like the beginnings of a very long very nervous ramble, "And like I know there's more than one flower so it's not like you have to beat everyone here but there's also y'know more than one super strong looking competitor and it's not like I'm doubting you or anything but I kinda am and I should not have said that sorry uh. I just, crowds, there's a lot of people." 

((New thread sounds good to me))

Last edited by Silverphoenix580 (January 27, 2023 15:54:48)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

January 28, 2023 06:10:28  #122

((New thread is fine))

Orphos meandered his way over to the start at a considerably less urgent pace than most of the other participants. He wasn't really in this thing to win it, but he was sure that there would be plenty of deals to be had in the heat of the moment.

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

January 28, 2023 20:22:28  #123

((Coolio, I'll get to work on it soon))

Arcan hesitates for a moment before answering, "I think we'll have to evade and play it cautious and safe. We'll have to avoid as much conflict as possible and gain as much information as possible." She responds, checking her quiver of arrows once again, as if making sure all her arrows are accounted for. She inhales and exhales, her breath slightly quivering, "I don't even know what awaits us on the other side, but we'll just have to be ready for nearly anything. You can help us out, right Marsh?"

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 29, 2023 22:29:43  #124

"Of course!" Marsh answers almost immediately, "Of course I'll help, it's why I'm here."

Patil hums in acknowledgement, "Smart girl. Seeing as we're" he gestures to Arcan and himself "here for the flowers, once we're in we should prioritize survival and elimination of the other competitors. Since Marsh isn't really a competitor, he should be in charge of intel gathering. Mostly making sure we don't get lost or ambushed. That should give us a sizable edge over the small fries, though I'm not sure how much intel gathering would help against the big shots."

Marsh is nodding along, if they had anything to write with they'd probably be furiously taking notes right now. 

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

January 30, 2023 02:08:24  #125

Arcan nods her head in agreement, "Plus Marsh's status as a deity adds onto extra survivability. That would he more intel for us." She hesitates for a bit, "Say, Patil what can you do?" She looks over to him.

Time

January 30, 2023 10:09:20  #126

"I can kill and I can live, that's good enough." Patil replies, shrugging nonchalantly.

"Kill? Wait wait, backtrack, we are not murdering people!" Marsh exclaims.

He rolls his eyes, "You can't possibly be that naive. Of course we're gonna kill people, they're gonna try to kill us."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean- We don't- I'm not-" They sputter, hands gesturing wildly as if they could catch a train of thought out of thin air, "I am not a murderer."

Patil just sighs heavily, "What about you?" He looks at Arcan, "Anything we should know before we start risking our lives?"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

January 31, 2023 02:50:37  #127

Arcan pulls out an arrow, and rolling it between her fingers, eyeing the arrowhead, "Admittedly, I have never released my bow with the intention of it being fatal. I guess that changes today. I'm nervous of it, truthfully."

"But if they’re going to get in my way, it's going to be me or them. And it's going to me."

She eyes the entrance, a sort of tense gleam in her eyes that communicate a great range of emotion. Particularly a sense of anxiety and fear, but what seems to burn brighter is a sense of resolve and focus, of which was reflected in her voice.

Time

Board footera