HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2023 18:28:03  #61

Re: Bliss's Belated Birthday Bash! | A crumpled note appears in your hand.

"I'll take the biggest balloon dog you can make." Bliss replied excitedly.

Orphos grumbled under his breath about room in the cottage but didn't outwardly object. It was her birthday, after all.

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

January 4, 2023 02:38:40  #62

Crimson snickers at the thought of seeing Fang as her own custom balloon.  "Sure!  I can do that!  Hand me some balloons and I'll get to work!" 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 5, 2023 02:11:03  #63

Time backed off a bit and observed. He still was very interested in the stock that Orphos had, which Orphos could most likely tell by just looking at the expression in his eyes.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 6, 2023 02:51:19  #64

Time's plans to stay in the back seat again are foiled momentarily by Galaxian, who definitely still has some concerns left but smiles at Time and Orphos like he doesn't. "Hey, do you have any ideas? You gotta contribute too!"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

January 9, 2023 14:44:01  #65

Bliss rummaged around her pile and pulled out a handful of balloons which she quickly handed over to Crimson. "I made sure not to get the cursed ones this time." she said proudly.

Orphos was pointedly ignoring Time. "I appreciate that, Bliss... I didn't even know I had cursed balloons."

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

January 10, 2023 02:56:01  #66

Time gives only the most suble hint of not exactly being one for festivities in his face, but he quietly shakes it off, "Sure. I'll look for something." He nods and starts to look through a satchel he has on him.

He sighs slightly to Orphos's comment, assuming it translated to he doesn't always know what's in his stock, but keeps on looking through his bag.

Every now and then, Time does take a glance at the dealing deity though. As if silently trying to get his attention (to no avail, I assume).

"What did the cursed ones do?" Time asks Bliss. Once again looking up from his bag to focus on her.

Last edited by Time (January 10, 2023 02:56:44)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 10, 2023 12:12:36  #67

Crimson took the balloons with excitement.  "Thank the Council it wouldn't matter much to me.  I'm an expert on curses.....not by choice though..." he added and began to work on the balloons.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

Board footera