HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2023 11:38:12  #1

[Intro] Fang and Flare are resting by a small forest...

"---and that's why, I assume in the least, we can't exactly pinpoint His Majesty's location Fang.  I'm not sure how else to tell you.  Surely even you can tell." Flare was playing around with a small branch as a sword as he explained to Fang why Crimson behaved differently in this world.  Fang wasn't exactly too happy about this news.  And as she listened to him she was scratching and tearing off bark off a tree.  "Flare, we have to find him!  Who knows what kind of trouble he's in?!  HE COULD BE DEAD!" she punched the tree and splintered part of its trunk and plopped down on the ground and pouted like a child.  Flare couldn't help but laugh.  "Either Cor raised you or you raised him.  It's really too easy to see how your personalities are alike!" he said and sat down next to her.  "I do understand your concern for Crimson, but you have to understand that he was sent here to learn first and foremost.  We cannot interfere with that goal." he told her and patted her on the head.  Flare and Fang stared at the walls of the sky and relaxed.  "The High Council watches over us no matter what, caring for our safety and will do anything to keep us safe. It's rather amazing..." Fang glanced at her hand and sighed.  "We'll find him.  We have to."   

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 6, 2023 14:31:07  #2

Re: [Intro] Fang and Flare are resting by a small forest...

((Dw I'll send someone in. I just need to see how things develop in the clocktower thread))

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

Board footera