HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2022 01:09:18  #31

Re: [Intro] - In a gloomy forest within the medieval sect…

"Mhm. I am aware of the existence of the more subtle, magics. I suppose these thieves are a victims of them" She looks around to the bodies askew, then directs her gaze back to Crimson, "But I do not think I can do much in this spot. I was thinking the most I can to to help is report this event to the closest authorities."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 8, 2022 15:51:08  #32

"If this was in my own home, I would be able to use more advanced magics to find the killers.  But I would have to assume I'm running on 40% of my true power.  And are you sure the authorities will help?" 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

December 13, 2022 01:23:16  #33

"I wouldn't know." She admits, shaking her head, "But I'm sure a lot of us do not know. It's the most I can do, and it's the job of authorities keep order in their regions."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 17, 2022 10:51:43  #34

"Indeed this is true.  It would be safer fir them to try their hand at this."

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

Board footera