GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2022 01:20:31  #2491

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Sometimes when I try to find some Pisces Aphrodite fanart, I come across Aphrodite X Deathmask fanart, which it's an okay ship but at the same time it's lowkey kind of a hilarious ship in terms of Deathmask being,,, DM, and Aphrodite being,,, Aphrodite (which tbf I also like it as a crackship over a serious ship, which may be causing bias XD)

Thinking about it, I don't really ship anyone in Saint Seiya, no one is really shippable XD maybe DM and that one flower lady I can't remember her name, but they were cute. Tbh I really just enjoy the found family and brotherhood stuff XS

wAIT MARIN X AIOLIA IS ACTUALLY KINDA CUTE, I JUST REMEMBERED THEM hqhdjqjxjq I need to reread a bunch of stuff and also continue reading a bunch of stuff. It's been A Long Time XD. I can't remember which one had a crush on the other, iirc it was an implied thing in one of the versions? (Wow I really need to reread the series and spinoffs)

Idk

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

November 29, 2022 22:07:09  #2492

Drew Paris and Hyde just chilling together and I like the idea that they look happy and peaceful while they chat but in reality they're dissing each other the whole time

They're besties

XD I also drew a lot of Hyde doodles today

Edit: spelling

Last edited by Echo (November 29, 2022 23:22:01)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

November 30, 2022 02:48:54  #2493

Okay so it was somehow inspired by fgo's summer horror event but basically. A minute singularity (or whatever they're called during events, I legit don't remember RIP) that turns servants into their child forms. And how it all starts is Hyde trying to figure out a way for him to have his own body, so he accidentally creates this singularity Because he figures that since he (Hyde) wasn't existent during when Jekyll was a child, if he tried turning Jekyll into a child, Hyde would just. Split from Jekyll's body into his own. And it (somehow?) works because it's Fgo and an AU world I made up so logic doesn't actually exist. Also I'm explaining this really generally and idiotic-like so XD. But basically creates this minute singularity because Hyde accidentally blows up a lab or something while trying to make the potion he would use on Jekyll

And Hyde gets his own body, which at first the event is trying to track down Hyde so he could reverse the potion/lab effects and shut down the singularity, and also Hyde being the main antagonist because he really enjoys having his own body and refuses to merge back with Jekyll. But later on both he and Jekyll get really sick from the effects of the age reverse/being separated fully due to technically being two halfs of one person, which then it becomes a "great now we have to save both of you because we can't just, like, let you Die" lmao

Also another antagonist comes in while Hyde is pwned from Dying, but Idk who and idk what the rest of the plot would be. But basically you get to see child versions of some more servants and tbh I just like the idea of character designing XD legit all of this is mainly me wanting to make designs

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

November 30, 2022 02:54:56  #2494

Hyde gives the vibe that he would eat a whole gallon of vanilla ice cream Just Because and also to give Jekyll a stomach ache (and also Hyde likely just has poor impulse control)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

November 30, 2022 02:57:30  #2495

Hyde would eat an apple each time he gets to be present and would audibly say "Well, you know how it is... an apple a day keeps the Jekyll away!" and then laugh at his own joke

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

November 30, 2022 03:00:07  #2496

The fact I'm actually laughing at "An apple a day keeps the Jekyll away" says too much about me

Hyde would throw apples at Lanyon

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

November 30, 2022 03:03:21  #2497

Headcanon that Jekyll actually doesn't like apples and it annoys him to no end when Hyde does the whole "apple a day" saying

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 1, 2022 01:42:14  #2498

Back to my "cooking show" fanfic idea, so far it's just Paris and Hyde cooking things they haven't tried before while Enkidu is the the background making  sure the two don't blow up anything (although, I like to imagine that Enkidu is even worse at cooking XD), and they're recording the "show" to post on Fate's version of YouTube XD they start off with a script but end up going off script and being really chaotic and funny. I imagine Paris being good at video editing. I also like to imagine Hyde actually being really good at cooking and it calms him down for a bit

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 1, 2022 01:52:25  #2499

I really like coming up with stuff for Paris and Hyde's friendship and letting them be best friends because in canon Fate, they most likely would not get along but this is MY version and I can say what I want XD also I just like the idea of them doing childish stuff together. Maybe the fanfic could become a "Paris and Hyde do stupid stuff together because Friendship" fic XD

So anyway I imagine them to meet up at four in the morning in pajamas and watch cartoons while eating cereal. RIP Jekyll but Hyde wouldn't shut up about it and Jekyll's a pushover. Hyde also buys pajamas specifically for this, as well as some other clothings for whenever he plans to be in control for longer periods of time (so he doesn't just have Jekyll's oversized clothing, which would probably be uncomfortable to be in Constantly). Also imagining Billy, Asteriois, and Maple joining in too. Imagine the whole group huddled around the TV watching idk Blues Clues XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 1, 2022 01:58:47  #2500

Paris like Reeses Puffs, Hyde likes fruit loops, Asterios likes honey nut Cheerios, Billy likes shredded wheats, and Maple likes choco pebbles

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 1, 2022 20:09:09  #2501

Hyde puts in milk first and Paris has to restrain himself from audibly saying "Wth" because, Hyde,,, what the hell

Also I have so many headcanons about J/H for the AU in my head and their character arcs/relationship. I don't have time to type it all down so here is a funny idea:

Jekyll, waking up suddenly:

Hyde, in the Mind Void, who woke up Jekyll for a very important request: I want candy! I want candy! I want candy!

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 2, 2022 22:12:43  #2502

Jekyll is desperately trying to finish some medicine papers while Hyde is singing his top five favorite Disney villain songs on loop

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 4, 2022 00:47:41  #2503

Echo wrote:

Hyde puts in milk first and Paris has to restrain himself from audibly saying "Wth" because, Hyde,,, what the hell

Also I have so many headcanons about J/H for the AU in my head and their character arcs/relationship. I don't have time to type it all down so here is a funny idea:

Jekyll, waking up suddenly:

Hyde, in the Mind Void, who woke up Jekyll for a very important request: I want candy! I want candy! I want candy!

Okay so a bit more elaboration about my AU version of J/H but basically at first when they're summoned by Maple, they have a relationship sorta like what they have in-canon Fgo, both sorta hating the other RIP, although there is also some of my own interpretations/installments in their personalities and heroic spirit (so basically just my version of Fgo J/H):

- Jekyll sees Hyde as nothing but a murder machine, due to Hyde's hyperactivity and Murder-y Thoughts and Feelings. He sorta views Hyde as this huge inconvenience too, and somewhat fears what Hyde is capable of (due to Hyde being a Beserker, which doesn't help). Jekyll as well doesn't understand/really get that Hyde has a consciousness and technically is his own person.
Adding on, Jekyll doesn't really get that he himself isn't the original Henry Jekyll anymore, and that due to the Elixir splitting Jekyll's good and evil apart, Jekyll is just a "human" born from pure good while Hyde is a "human" born from pure evil. And they both have a separate conscious stuck in the same mind and stuck in Jekyll's original body.
So basically the original consciousness split and died, leaving two new consciousness that have very specific morals and values that can't change, even through character development due to being "born" from a black/white concept.
So, Jekyll sees Hyde as a sort of "imposter" (LMAO AMONGUS) or "impersonator", perhaps even as an "illness" rather than a person, because he doesn't fully comprehend that he, Henry Jekyll, isn't truly Henry Jekyll, but was born from the original and born from the value of "good".
So, Henry, understanding empathy, ethics, morals, ect, fears Hyde because Hyde doesn't... understand those things. In fact, does Hyde understand anything at all? How could Hyde be a person too? Hyde is just some,,, thoughts Jekyll wants to get away from. And surely when Hyde has control, that physical version is just a manifestation of Jekyll's Bad Thoughts.

-Hyde sees Jekyll as a sort of an "authoritarian" figure, not understanding why he can't have more freedom and not understanding why he's being treated a specific way. He also doesn't fully understand why his want to kill is wrong, and he doesn't understand why Jekyll fears him. Basically, imagine yourself being "born", and immediately the first person, who is basically the only person you really will ever talk to (for a very long time) despises you and thinks of your whole Self being... Wrong. There is something wrong with you, pehaps you're defective. You're angry. You have no individuality, no control. You can't do anything but Watch the other person get to do stuff. That isn't fun at all! So you have nothing but pent up anger and need to move around and to Feel something for once, so the second you have control, you're immediately Destructive and mean. Why not become what the other You fears? Because the other You never listens anyway, nothing will change, so why not submit to what everyone thinks about you?
When you have control, it's your only chance to let loose and to "enjoy" yourself, even if you're filled with dread about when your time in the physical world ends.

And so at first, they don't get along at all. Jekyll sees the body as him and only him, and that Hyde is just some terrible illness he needs to ignore. Jekyll even goes as far as to warn others of Hyde, just in case something was to happen while Hyde had control.
Hyde sees himself as a miserable prisoner, and he sees Jekyll as a deaf warden. Hyde conforms into what Jekyll says he is, not thinking to ever prove himself anything else. How could he? Jekyll, the one always in control, constantly is warning about you, telling everyone how dangerous, how cruel you are. So it has to be true. You're a defect.

And then Maple comes along.

At first, Maple doesn't know what to think about the two. Jekyll isn't a liar, he truly believed in what he's saying, despite how wrong it is. But... Maple sees Hyde fighting. Sees how hard Hyde genuinely tries when he's in control. And, sure, Maple is their Master, and Servants are a tool of some sort. But, if Hyde was truly just some feral, mindless Thing, wouldn't he also be attacking not only the enemy, but everyone else? There has to be some calculation, some sort of... Something. Maple gets curious. He adores Jekyll, which is also why he wants to know more. Because not only does Maple see Hyde's fighting in-battle, but he sees Jekyll's struggling outside of battle.

Anxious, fearful. It isn't healthy. Maple wants to help. He hates how scared Jekyll seems. He, sometimes, even looks in pain

So, one day, Maple takes Jekyll to train. No other servants. Jekyll doesn't think much about it when he drinks the Elixir, used to having to use Dangerous Game to win battles. The simulation ends quickly. Immediately, Maple tries to talk to Hyde, hoping to get at least a little conversation before the Elixir wears off. Usually, with other Servants, Maple had been unable to talk to Hyde before Jekyll came back. But the Simulation was on easy, and it ended quickly. There are no other Servants around.

Maple has a bit of time.

Now Hyde is floored when Maple runs up to him, smiling and very welcoming. Because usually people avoid him like the plague, and no one really smiles at him. Of course, his only interaction has been in-battle, so this is definitely... New.

"Hi! You're Edward Hyde! It's nice to finally talk to you! Good job with the fighting!" Maple says, a bit out of breath because he SPRINTED and is hella excited. "My name is (-insert Maple's full name, I still don't remember XD-)! We need to talk! Right now! While you're still out here!"

Now Hyde doesn't know how to react. Talk? To him? To Hyde????

Hyde, startled and stunned, only manages to mutter out, "You're not scared of me."

"Hm! Well, you're not attacking me."

"... I could. No one is around." Hyde is very right about this. Maple is unsafe. Hyde could very easily kill Maple right then and there.

"But you aren't! Hm! That means I was right! You're real, you're holding a conversation with me! You are more than what Jekyll tells us! I'm so glad! That means I can help!"

"Hel-"

Hyde is pulled away from control, unable to finish his questioning.

Jekyll scolds Maple, on the verge of a panic attack as he checks Maple for any injury. Maple is ignored as Jekyll continues to fret. But Jekyll is a mixed between relieved and confused from how Hyde... talked to Maple.

The whole interaction gives both Jekyll and Hyde a lot to think about.

For once in a very long while, Hyde felt much more than the want to kill, the want for destruction. He wanted to talk. He wanted a Real conversation. Originally, he had given up on any want of doing so, but now he felt like he would die if he didn't get to talk.

This was a very unfortunate thing for Jekyll... At first. First, Hyde increased in his telling of Jekyll about how much he wanted out to "play", but it then would morph into Begging to see Maple, begging to talk to someone (especially Maple). Jekyll didn't really take too kindly to the idea, worried for Maple's safety. Not only that, Jekyll became confused. Hyde wasn't... Suppose to want that sort of thing. Wasn't suppose to want company. Hyde was just suppose to be a disease, right? Some sort of intrusive thoughts?
Hyde's talking started to become more and more clearly human, more and more... Childish. Constantly begging, whining, and rambling. The topics that Hyde would talk about changed, becoming less and less about murder and more and more about how he really wanted to watch a movie

Then, Hyde started to change in battle. Became more talkative, more "distracted". At first, he would only focus on attacking the enemy, focus on causing pain and enjoying being the cause of pain. The only time he would really talk would be to the enemy, just telling them to "die" or to taunt.
This, right after Hyde's interaction with Maple, shifted to Hyde talking to other Servants. He wasn't really encouraging, but he did often do things that were childish and attention-seeking: point and say "watch this!" And proceed to try to do a flip while attempting a weird attack, or try to annoy his comrades with competitive banter like "bet I can kill it first!" or "was that all you got? Boo! Hit it harder!". He also would try to talk to Maple a lot, which resulted in Hyde nearly DYING multiple times because he would ONLY want to talk

And Jekyll felt horrible. All of this made him realize that Hyde... Hyde was a person too. Hyde had a conscious. Hyde was... Aware.

So cue a HUGE existential crisis and Jekyll having a breakdown because mAPLE I MESSED UP- Hyde wasn't very helpful in all this as well because he lowkey really likes to gloat and proving to Jekyll that he was EXISTING was a huge thing to gloat about (which made J feel worse)

So, slowly after all of this, J/H start to share control of the body more. And Hyde also realized that he has A LOT of pent up energy because he never had so much control before, and Jekyll realized he was so tired and anxious all the time because he never took a break from controlling

Of course, Hyde is still a huge jerk at times and has a lot of anger from being forced into consciousness when the original Henry Jekyll made the Elixir, and Jekyll still gets a bit anxious about Hyde and H's motives, but they overall improve overtime and become this sort of "Pushover, studious big brother" and "Annoying, bratty little brother" bond/dynamic. Adding on, Hyde becomes a little less destructive (not by much. Just enough that no one has to worry if he would destroy Chaldea. He's still Evil, afterall XD RIP Rama's ankles), and Jekyll is a little less in pain

OF COURSE THIS IS JUST AN IDEA/CONCEPT AND IT'S PROBABLY REALLY CRINGE, I JUST LIKE THINKING ABOUT IT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 4, 2022 01:15:40  #2504

Okay but imagining Hyde, finally in control outside of battle, absolutely DYING over the simplest things. He sees a TV and is immediately trying to figure out the remote control because "Jekyll watched something really funny the other day and I need to see it!" He refuses help from anyone so it takes him ten minutes to remember how to turn the TV on, and Oh Gods it takes forever for Hyde to figure out the rest. Mordred wanted to strangle him

He eats in the cafeteria for the first time and he is eating so much that it rivals Bunyan. (He gets sick from overeating but recovers pretty quickly). Hyde realizes he doesn't really like a lot of stuff and is thrilled to be able to have such opinions about food. he annoys the hell out of everyone with these opinions, because he announces Very Loudly if he likes something or not, although a lot of people are reminding themselves Why Hyde is so excited to announce his opinion (people figured out the whole situation with J/H after Jekyll had a huge breakdown)

Hyde loves blankets. He steals blankets from everyone in Chaldea, making himself a huge nest the second he realized his love for them

Hyde realizes he hates black coffee and doesn't understand how Jekyll drinks it all the time

Hyde gets into a few fistfights over books. He didn't realize he actually would enjoy reading until he could, which then Jekyll in return starts to tease Hyde about how "He was a huge nerd too". Hyde hated that Jekyll was right about this XD Hyde really likes murder mysteries and comics

Also forgot to add into my last post with Hyde in battle after his first interaction with Maple: he started to push other Servants out of the way when the battle was over in an attempt to see and talk to Maple. Maple would only be able to say "Good job" before Jekyll took over again, but Hyde was thrilled each time, even if Maple also told Jekyll and the other Servants the same
L

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 4, 2022 01:22:56  #2505

Tbh idk really how Paris and Hyde became friends. I like to imagine that one day the two get into some competition (snowball fight or something), against each other and some other servants, and end up the last two standing because of their little heights. And after that they became friends XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 4, 2022 01:25:40  #2506

Also the pure GUILT Jekyll has once he realizes that Hyde is a person mmmm delicious angst hhhhh, and how badly he treated him babdnanxnans DELICIOUS ANGST

RIP Jekyll but I'm having enjoyment over this concept

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 4, 2022 01:30:35  #2507

Hyde: I want some candy.

Jekyll: it's three in the morning.

Hyde:

Hyde, vengefully: Remember how you-

Jekyll: OKAY, CANDY TIME-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 4, 2022 01:33:09  #2508

So what I'm saying is that Jekyll has severe anxiety and Hyde is touch starved

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 4, 2022 22:32:13  #2509

Alois looks so small compared to Genesis and then I remember that Alois is 6'2 and COULD technically morph himself taller but chooses not to

Genesis is 6'9 btw which makes more sense mermaid-wise

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 4, 2022 22:41:57  #2510

Which also makes Alois' feral/pure demonic form much more terrifying because in that form, he LOOMS over Genesis

Using the height comparison website, Alois in that form is 9'' when standing straight, which now I am reminding that this is the form that he eats people in

That is terrifying to imagine, and honestly how Genesis didn't pass out from fear when Alois almost attacked him (reference to an earlier scenario I mentioned) is probably because of being a mermaid and meeting mermaids even bigger than him (which Gen's mermaid form is, like, HUGE), so height probably didn't scare Gen as much as it should have

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 4, 2022 22:48:14  #2511

JWBDJQKFJQ ALMA IS SO TINY COMPARED TO THE REST OF DD

THEY DEFINITELY TEASE HIM XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 5, 2022 11:47:37  #2512

One day Paris and Hyde are hanging out and Apollo speaks up and Hyde nearly has a heart attack

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 5, 2022 15:03:32  #2513

Echo wrote:

One day Paris and Hyde are hanging out and Apollo speaks up and Hyde nearly has a heart attack

I expect the interaction to go something like (Big Curse Warning):

Hyde and Paris are watching TV. Apollo gets bored and announces very clearly, "This is boring-"

"wHAT THE FUCK-" yells Hyde, jumping away from the sheep. He never heard Apollo speak before

Paris is doubled over, laughing

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 5, 2022 15:14:27  #2514

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

I expect the interaction to go something like (Big Curse Warning):

Hyde and Paris are watching TV. Apollo gets bored and announces very clearly, "This is boring-"

"wHAT THE FUCK-" yells Hyde, jumping away from the sheep. He never heard Apollo speak before

Paris is doubled over, laughing

Also specifically Apollo Sheep never spoken around Hyde before just for that sort of funny interaction. Paris chose to not question it

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 5, 2022 15:38:32  #2515

While looking for Fgo fanart, I keep coming across either Jekyll X Hyde or Achilles X BoeD fanart and I'm so uncomfortable ATM. I don't like either ships at all, especially Achilles X BoeD (that's coming from a very big fan of Enemies to Lovers). Pinterest needs to Stop

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 5, 2022 20:48:11  #2516

Tbh possibly my version of Jekyll/Hyde could be considered twins. Since they were "born" from a single, now dead, conscious

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 5, 2022 21:02:02  #2517

Echo wrote:

JWBDJQKFJQ ALMA IS SO TINY COMPARED TO THE REST OF DD

THEY DEFINITELY TEASE HIM XD

Imagine Genesis picking Alma up like a toddler and it takes a lot of restraint for Alma to not kick xem but it's very obvious that he's tempted

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 7, 2022 19:42:30  #2518

Okay the thing with the concept of Alois almost killing Genesis is that Genesis would probably think that would be hot. Genesis would be like "being killed by your hands would be great, the most desirable death" and be even more madly in love with Alois. And the thing is, I'm not very sure on how Alois would react. Honestly, he probably would get flustered, which is definitely not the right response to when someone tells you that they would enjoy it if you killed them, to the point that would be their most desired way of dying

Yes this is me remembering Genesus enjoys pain and the concept of being murdered, which is why xe get in fights so much. Genesis terrifies me and I am now remembering Why. Geez dude get some therapy smh XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 8, 2022 03:10:28  #2519

The fact 3/4 characters you show on that graphic are above 6 feet makes me think you are short and want to be tall.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 8, 2022 11:20:57  #2520

Time wrote:

The fact 3/4 characters you show on that graphic are above 6 feet makes me think you are short and want to be tall.

*is the same height as Alma* shut UP, SHUT UP, I AM NOT SHORT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera