HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2022 18:41:27  #121

Re: Shapes and Colors and Nonsense idk- Echo's Art Thread

"Being the smartest one here is hard..." (Reference to a scene idea I have in which Chaldea has a Game Night and BoeD beats everyone because she's so smart)

Beserker of El Dorado!!!! <3 idk why but to me, casual and comfortable clothes seem really fitting for her so I kinda want to draw her more with that idea. I also really like drawing ribbons in her hair XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

November 4, 2022 17:11:27  #122

Him naturally glaring is so funny to me because he truly is a very pleasant guy and he likes interacting with people, and his face immediately brightens up into the most lovely smile when someone starts talking to him or whatever, but by the gods he looks so grumpy XD

I imagine one day Alma is staring off into space while trying to remember what he was going to buy to make dinner and some innocent victim is shaking in their boots because he's glaring directly at them while Alma has no idea he's even staring at someone XD 

The second drawing is based off of my own experience with sensory overloads. Also I thought it was really funny and I also imagine it as an interviewer asking him a really stupid question, and then he processes it and then is Disappointed XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 6, 2022 04:07:01  #123

HPA!Echo redesign! I decided to make her look more like her biological father, and I made her hair longer (probably later on it in the AU after some character development, it'll be cut short)

I also gave her makeup for her school outfit, sorta a nod towards how her parents still have effect on her habits and wants

She's cold a lot, so over her school uniform I added a coat

You can get more recent info about her on my planning thread XD

HPA!Silence redesign!

For their school uniform, I added sewing/stitch lines to it because I think it would be interesting if they actually seen their shirt into a crop top rather than it being ripped up

I also made their hair white-ish blue, which they obviously dye, and I also changed their eye color. You can assume correctly that it isn't their natural eye color

They also shave their face before school each morning, and the only days you can see them with stubble and MAYBE without makeup is on the weekends. Very rare for them to not wear heavy makeup

I forgot to add their piercings, but they wear a bunch of fake piercings to school. They have nothing actually pierced except their ears

I also HC them as intersex, and they are also Very Strong. Another HC is that they used to smoke, but stopped due to Nivia/HPA!Echo yippee. They drank a bit when they were younger but stopped a few years before meeting Nivia

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 6, 2022 20:39:36  #124

Echo wrote:

HPA!Echo redesign! I decided to make her look more like her biological father, and I made her hair longer (probably later on it in the AU after some character development, it'll be cut short)

I also gave her makeup for her school outfit, sorta a nod towards how her parents still have effect on her habits and wants

She's cold a lot, so over her school uniform I added a coat

You can get more recent info about her on my planning thread XD

HPA!Silence redesign!

For their school uniform, I added sewing/stitch lines to it because I think it would be interesting if they actually seen their shirt into a crop top rather than it being ripped up

I also made their hair white-ish blue, which they obviously dye, and I also changed their eye color. You can assume correctly that it isn't their natural eye color

They also shave their face before school each morning, and the only days you can see them with stubble and MAYBE without makeup is on the weekends. Very rare for them to not wear heavy makeup

I forgot to add their piercings, but they wear a bunch of fake piercings to school. They have nothing actually pierced except their ears

I also HC them as intersex, and they are also Very Strong. Another HC is that they used to smoke, but stopped due to Nivia/HPA!Echo yippee. They drank a bit when they were younger but stopped a few years before meeting Nivia

Btw all of these have really crappy proportions because I was trying to speed through them and rushed because I really wanted to make and have these references so Yeah the proportions and anatomy are super sucky today RIP

Forgot to add in Silence's burn markings from cigarettes on their inner arms and palms RIP

Alma! The Ultimate Theater Director!

-Bigender (he/him, she/her)
-I tried making HPA!Alma slightly chubbier and rounder, although idk if I succeeded in that
-In canon "world in my head" Alma and also GGaD!Alma have hormone disorders due to being somewhat almost "clones" of Violeta, so it's possible HPA!Alma either has a hormone disorder or is intersex hormone-wise
-His school outfits are Violeta's and Solaris's old uniforms! They look a lot like each other (: (I'll possibly be drawing HPA Violeta and Solaris later). Violeta was a bit of a rebellious kid, being the Ultimate Musician and all
-Alma also does his makeup a lot. Violeta sometimes helps him in the morning with eyeliner. (She's very supportive of Alma XD)
-I wonder how long it'll take for other students to realize that Calix is Alma's uncle/godparent XD Calix definitely influenced Alma in the whole mask thing, other than also Phantom of the Opera XD

Francis! The Ultimate Designer!

-Male (he/him they/them)
-I can't draw kids very well RIP also his proportions are AWFUL lmao
-Like, I do HC him to be naturally disproportionate as if he one day will shoot up and be Tall but damn RIP I can't draw today XD
-He has burn marks on his arms and some on his chest from his father putting out cigarettes on him RIP

Malaika! The Ultimate Cult Leader! (I feel like maybe just changing her title to Ultimate Motivational Speaker because "cult leader" sounds so mean and idk if it fits that well)

-Female (she/her)
-I used a lighter pink for her scars so it would be easier to see on her skin but this coloring is Not Accurate at all RIP
-She literally so pretty tho whbfnqnfnamd

Adrik/AD-R1K! The Ultimate Robot!

-Agender (he/him, doesn't really care tbh he's just happy to be here)
-He's so cute, also robots are hard to draw
-A lot of his parts are able to be opened by pressing down on certain parts and then letting them open? If that makes sense? Idk what kind of hinge/type of doorpart it is that does what I'm thinking of RIP

Calix! The Former Ultimate Sociologist!

-Genderqueer (Any, doesn't really have a preference and also doesn't really care how others view him/his gender)
-He has burn marks and scars from different robots and machines he's built over the years, as well as he, Violeta, and Solaris would do really stupid stuff when they were younger XD
-He's atheist but wears a cross necklace because it was a gift from Violeta and Solaris because they thought he was Christian due to miscommunication and he thought it was really funny so he forever wears it
-Has a vitamin D deficiency and is anemic RIP
-he's suppose to be sorta slender/thin but due to my poor proportioning and drawing skills, he just looks Weird XD
-Also I imagine one day he brings up that when he was the students' ages, he had an emo phase and then Wiley just DRAGGING the poor guy, absolutely just ROASTING him XD. Tbh he looks like he still is going through his emo phase XD

Apollo! Former Ultimate Astronomer!

-Male (he/him) (possibly he might be trans in this AU? We'll see)
-His hair is a lot shorter in this AU XD
-Definetly spends two hours on his hair to get it Perfect XD
-I don't have a lot about him tbh wjdnamkd RIP

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 7, 2022 11:09:46  #125

Love the designs, really when there's an idea like that it's a lot better to draw it out as quickly as possible without regards for anatomy proportions and that hehe, just to get it down before the idea dissipates from your mind so I totally understand.

Btw Calix's masked face just makes me think of the moyai emoji like

hjfhfjgfhjgdfhdj 

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (November 7, 2022 11:13:18)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 7, 2022 17:36:42  #126

Thank

jwnfnqmjckwkfNWNCNQJCJJQD HE DOES THO XD 

I MADE ANOTHER FATE G/O OC!!!! <3 DR. LANYON!!!!

Also you can tell I struggled to draw Utterson today RIP (I also made him a skill set which I'll post later, it's mostly just concept stuff tho tbh)

Hyde's face is suppose to be shorter and more squared but honestly he looks so cute in this XD

Jekyll drawing

Mr. Utterson doodles <3 he's so adorable nwbdnakfkakd I love him

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 10, 2022 22:45:40  #127

Echo wrote:

*Hektor and Achilles fighting in the background as Echo talks to Galaxian*

*Both Echo and Galaxian turn to look at their servants. Hektor and Achilles stop fighting and pretend to be civil. Miraculously, they trick both E and G*

*Echo and Galaxian turn back around, Galaxian now talking. Hektor and Achilles resume fighting, Hektor picking up the shorter Achilles, in which Achilles screeches in frustration*

Based on a thing Galaxian posted a few months ago about Hektor and Achilles and me and them XD

Hehe it's colored now

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 10, 2022 22:54:17  #128

Are the two both deaf because of their Berserkers or is Galaxian so loud that his voice covers up literal screaming? Take your pick.
I love how I could impale someone with my cheek

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

November 10, 2022 22:59:38  #129

Both XD maybe more of "Hears so much screaming and chaos on the daily that it doesn't effect them anymore and their brains are conditioned to ignore it" XD

Sharp enough to cut frozen butter XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 11, 2022 16:05:43  #130

Dr. Lanyon doodles! I like to imagine his dialogues being him crying over having to use magic

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 13, 2022 23:16:12  #131

IGNORE that the concept sketch is MONTHS old and that I procrastinated Forever XD Jekyll/Hyde my beloved bois <3 this took around three hours and forty some minutes and I'm proudest of the shirts shading XD

Lanyon color ref with some doodles XD

Fgo!Alma doodles uwu, also a doodle of a stuffed cat he carries around and is verrry protective of

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 13, 2022 23:33:46  #132

Moral of the story: Do bad science! You get better hair!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 13, 2022 23:59:49  #133

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Moral of the story: Do bad science! You get better hair!

-Galaxian-

You also get to sip tasty looking green liquids! :D!

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 20, 2022 00:07:05  #134

Chaldea's favorite Miserable Man <3

Forums Silence! I wanted to draw her in more "modern" clothing over her victorian/gothic style. Hmm, brighter colors and she's smiling? :3

More Fgo Alma! With both this one and Forums Silence digital sketches, I did a slight style experimentation, although idk if it's noticable or not XD

Also here are some sketches from earlier this week

Hyoga doodle

Astolfo's Master aka Chance design concept
Ignore the awful proportions, when I finished drawing them I realized how badly I screwed up the proportions XD RIP

WELL HELLO THERE MR. UTTERSON

*respectfully simps*

I doodled some scruff onto Alois's human form <3 idk if it'll be a permanent design change or not, but I like it

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 21, 2022 22:48:41  #135

First redraw, second original from around over a year ago lol

I'm kinda proud of my anatomy improvement tbh :D recently I've been having a really hard time with drawing, although I recently noticed a lot of it is the shape and curve of the stuff I'm drawing on kinda messing me up a bit, as well as I'm having really bad art block and not a lot of motivation at all because my brain wants to tell me to quit drawing again TwT lol also I've been struggling with anatomy (also because of the blank notebook I've been drawing with is partly of it, the other part is that I'm probably going through an improvement phase and my brain doesn't want to cooperate XD)

So yeah, art has been very hard for me recently, but this redraw sketch makes me very happy

With the redraw, you can tell it's a bit of a "not a lot of effort" while you can tell that in the original I worked very hard on it XD somewhat that is really funny to me, but probably also shows improvement. I mostly started to get lazy at the shading part XD

Was trying to figure out how Fgo Alma would sit and then proceeded to draw him shirtless. You know how it is sometimes. Sometimes you just gotta draw your favorite male OC shirtless because the anatomy looked okay-ish

Idk how to explain him because he's an OC but also. Not. He's more of an embodiment/symbolism but how am I suppose to explain my thoughts about him XD

Edit: LMAO YOU CAN TELL HOW HARD I WAS STRUGGLING TO HOLD THE PAPER DOWN LMAO LOOK AT MY FINGERS XDD FR FR STRUGGLED

Second edit: also lmao I need to file my nails, I clipped them yesterday before my guitar recital but now they're block-y and uneven TwT

Last edited by Echo (November 21, 2022 22:51:44)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 23, 2022 17:29:14  #136

Redraw of the old Alma drawing lololol, why does his old hair look really good on him now tho wjhfjwndkwke

Hand practice

Doodle of Anya from SpyXFamily

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 25, 2022 15:44:17  #137

Another redraw!

The redraw took around three and a half hours while the original took around one hour and fifty some minutes

Bruh the rendering was so hard TwT, also not an official redesign of Ruin but one of my many concepts I have of him ATM XD

Genesis stage wear concept, mostly they're suppose to have a sort of "scene" or "emo" look

Cosette stage makeup concept, it's suppose to be a sorta "clown" vibe. I want her to be a mix between a clown and gothic lolita but I suck at makeup design

Hyde and Miss Mittens doodles XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 27, 2022 20:05:08  #138

I can't relate with keeping torsos out in the open xD, but I guess everyone has their own preferences. (I rush to cover up even chibi torsos lol.)
For me the improvement in the Ruin drawing is most prominent in how emotions are conveyed. The original one was kinda overdramatic and lowkey made it seem funny to me. Like the tears were literally being sprayed, like a garden hose. But I think maybe my sense of humor is just screwed up at the moment lol
Overall, I think I can see why you're not too proud of the redraw, but I will say that you shouldn't be too hard on yourself. The lighting was difficult and you tried your best. Plus redraw opportunities are many in the future.
As for stage wear, I don't really know the terms you're talking about (even emo), but I think Genesis' palette is really nice. I like the legwear they have on and the general palette. Though imo it's more uplifting than emo xD, if that makes sense? Just my view of the vibe.

Last piece reminds me of HPA!Raez and the "SHE IS MY BLOOD!" I.Q. xD that cat is gonna grow up and take out ankles :') lol Solar's sister confirmed

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 28, 2022 20:05:06  #139

Hyde and Genesis give me gender envy XD

A GARDEN HOSE XD and you're absolutely correct, in the original I wanted it to be dramatic but in the redraw I decided that a more serious emotion is a lot more fitting, and also with the original tears I was inspired by some anime art XD for the redraw I did my usual "part-of-the-eye" tears because idk I like how it looks XD thank, maybe next year I can do the lighting better

Here are some references I used when drawing Genny, so I hope it makes more sense XD tbh "scene" is kinda more uplifting that emo (scene is a subculture of emo iirc), even in internet culture it's kinda more uplifting (at least from media accounts I follow that are in scene are very positive and uplifting, idk if it's true for the majority of the subculture XD)

Iirc I actually had more references than this but I can't find them atm 

Specifically this picture gave me the idea for Gen's leggings

I actually seen a few of her TikToks before and she seems really sweet XD, tbh I might try designing Genesis' stage makeup to be more like her's because I like her eyeliner

Tbh Genny's design is kinda bland compared to how busy the actual style is XD

XD specifically Rama's ankles XD new best friend duo

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 28, 2022 20:20:14  #140

Echo wrote:

Hyde and Genesis give me gender envy XD

A GARDEN HOSE XD and you're absolutely correct, in the original I wanted it to be dramatic but in the redraw I decided that a more serious emotion is a lot more fitting, and also with the original tears I was inspired by some anime art XD for the redraw I did my usual "part-of-the-eye" tears because idk I like how it looks XD thank, maybe next year I can do the lighting better

Here are some references I used when drawing Genny, so I hope it makes more sense XD tbh "scene" is kinda more uplifting that emo (scene is a subculture of emo iirc), even in internet culture it's kinda more uplifting (at least from media accounts I follow that are in scene are very positive and uplifting, idk if it's true for the majority of the subculture XD)

Iirc I actually had more references than this but I can't find them atm 

Specifically this picture gave me the idea for Gen's leggings

I actually seen a few of her TikToks before and she seems really sweet XD, tbh I might try designing Genesis' stage makeup to be more like her's because I like her eyeliner

Tbh Genny's design is kinda bland compared to how busy the actual style is XD

XD specifically Rama's ankles XD new best friend duo

Forgot to add some more Hyde doodles I made

For some reason I was proud of the collarbone in this XD I look at it now and it looks kinda weird XDD

He's so cute <3

It's suppose to look like he swung his cane from his left to his right/just finished a swing with a sorta blood trail in the air but I couldn't figure out how to angle his cane and hand so it looks more like he's preparing to swing forward TwT I think I also failed on the foreshortening with his free hand RIP

IGNORE that I made his hand too big and also screwed up his hand in general. And also ignore that I just can't draw this "face pull" pose no matter how hard I try XD I need to use a reference but,,, tbf I wasn't able to pull up a reference when I doodled this XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 29, 2022 00:24:43  #141

I JUST REALIZED HOW BAD THAT SHOULDER ANATOMY IS HOLY HECK I'LL FIX IT AND REPOST IT LATER, I'M SO SORRY HYDE TWT I ACCIDENTALLY MADE YOUR SHOULDER WAY TOO LOW

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 3, 2022 22:49:05  #142

SO ANYWAY

Squid Ink Cookie

Sorbet Shark Cookie

Blush-y Utterson

The proportioning is AWFUL and ignore that recently my anatomy has gotten worse. Tbh my brain keeps over complicating it, even with references TwT (I actually used a few references for this TwT). So Utterson fanservice/me trying to practice anatomy/Utterson summer design doodle

Utterson ascension design/doodles

Paris and Hyde chatting doodle

Hyde doodles

Jekyll/Hyde height comparison with a dot to show their cane's height

:3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 16, 2022 20:55:36  #143

Dr. Lanyon doodle

Wizard Cookie Doodle

HPA! Nivia doodle

Redesign concept sketches of Phantom of the Opera <3 I love making him a fruity little nerd

Gilgamesh sketches <3 I tried making his skirt piece represent peacock feathers because he reminds me of one (: pretty yet arrogant<3 I love him

Alma doodle, I'm trying to figure out how I want to draw him

A quick Paimon doodle I made while my friend showed me the new event on her phone as we Totally Studied for one of our finals yesterday (it was super easy so we didn't really need to study btw, so don't worry XD)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 19, 2022 20:30:15  #144

Zhongli doodle <3 He's so qjdnkqjfkaks, my IRL friend who mainly got me into Genshin keeps making fun of me for simping over him XD

Also my friend explained to me about Wanderer's backstory and all of who he is and all that good stuff and XD he's so Emo and Edgy, but also so silly, I love him <3 he deserves a Happy Meal

Alma slight redesign <3 decided to make his hair look more like roses <3 same with Violeta btw, which you'll get to see a few more pics down

Alois doodle

The parents :D ignore that I made the accent on "mamá" the wrong direction XD

Francis <3 I haven't drawn him for a long time, so enjoy some angst with it too! :D

Sorbet Shark Cookie! :D

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 20, 2022 09:36:48  #145

your sketches are so clean asfgahkghjalfkhjahl

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

December 20, 2022 23:53:39  #146

Thank uwu

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 22, 2022 15:38:27  #147

Here's some Troy Boys while I finish my Jekyll/Hyde drawing references

Paris in a Gothic-style inspired dress! It's not elaborate enough to really be goth, but I've been listening to more gothic music and got inspired XD

Idk why I struggle to draw Hektor in digital art but can draw him in traditional art just fine XD sorta cringe but when has my art not been cringe

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 25, 2022 05:39:40  #148

HERE IS SOME BETTER HEKTOR ART (what I was talking about on my planning thread just a bit ago)

Qbbdjqjcjqjcbqhdbqn <3 I will type out my notes later because I doubt any of it is readable

The Romeo doodle I also talked about on my planning thread! Also yes the eyes are messed up BUT I kept them that way because I think it adds to the Creepy factor uwu. There is no way Romeo didn't get jumped/beat up lot, considering his bad luck. So have an Angsty dooe uwo

Espresso Cookie! I tried to give him Mad Scientist Vibes uwo, also I'm style experimenting again and I'm trying to lean into more cartoon-ish while also keeping some semi-realism, I think it looks interesting. I wanted to make Espresso look Very tall and Boney

I will eventually post some Affogato Cookie stuff once I make some more doodles of him and also him with Clotted Cream Cookie uwu

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 26, 2022 19:58:19  #149

FINALLY FINISHED IT :D expression redraw/doodles of J/H's charts, along with some rewrites/redesigning for my AU uwu

Y'ALL DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS TOOK ME XD I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 27, 2022 11:47:54  #150

I love the little chibi-ish thing at the end of the description XD
Also the coloring on the drawings is clean! I like that. And the description is cool too, I love the details hehe

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera