HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 20, 2022 18:10:46  #61

Re: (@Time & Specter) Kiaane is up to something.

They make a small motion of their hand. "Already accounted for. Thank you."
They still almost to an entire standstill, as if that'll emphasis all the strings on their person...which is in turn intended to be part of an answer or whatever.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 20, 2022 23:42:59  #62

OH are we supposed to be talking about the strings on Kiaane??

Ignas nods to all those strings, pointing a finger forward to them as well, "So, are you also apart of the exhibit too?"

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

August 21, 2022 00:48:18  #63

Not in particular, sorry. They're just doing a very bad job at answering questions, as usual. 
Kiaane blinks, like that's a normal question to be asked. And like their response is a normal one as well, they question back, "Should I be?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2022 22:35:48  #64

"Hm..." Ignas taps his finger to his chin as he acts like he's thinking very deeply on the question, which is obviously very false, "I think that's a no. Unless you want to. I could care less."

Last edited by Time (August 21, 2022 22:36:38)

Time

August 21, 2022 22:42:39  #65

"Very well." That response is definitely too formal for the situation. 
The narrator's just gonna have them continue making inquiries and stuff even though they usually wouldn't do that, mostly because making Ignas stay here against his will is very entertaining. Consequently, Kiaane talks again. "Would you like to decide the sequences or conclude the current procedure?" they ask the other two.

(For the next post, I'm going to wait until Specter responds to reply again.
Imagine if this entire thread is basically just Ignas saying "I don't care" and Kiaane just disregarding that xD)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 23, 2022 02:54:12  #66

((Alright, gotcha.
I can feel it happening lol))

"...What current procedure?" Ignas looks at Kianne quizically, raising a brow.

Time

September 2, 2022 09:56:31  #67

"I don't think I get what you mean," Martin replied, finally taking in Kiaane's appearance and staring at them with a questioning look. "But I think I said I want to help, so if there's anything I can do..."

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (September 2, 2022 09:57:07)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 14, 2022 00:46:50  #68

"Deciding the individual components," they respond unblinkingly. They flip around their notepad and hold it up towards the others, almost in front of their face. Actually, since the paper is now covering their usual grimace-like expression, they could be said to look a little cute. Clueless, even. Like they're peering over the top edge of their pad of papers. 
The notepad itself specifies what they mean to an extent. There are some color names written on the page, with smears of their hues (more or less) to their sides. Therefore, one can presume that Kiaane's way of going about this is...somehow deciding all the colors of the lights before starting to make them or whatever.
It isn't that illogical once you phrase it in a way that somewhat makes sense. After all, one wouldn't buy all the lights at the store before choosing which ones to hang up. It seems they just want this to be more customized, in a sense. How nice.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 30, 2022 14:49:38  #69

((Was waiting for a Time reply here, should I post again?))

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (September 30, 2022 14:49:54)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

October 2, 2022 03:09:24  #70

((oops sorry I didn't know I was thinking someone else to post))

Ignas stares at the notepad for a few moments, then looks up to them, "Look, Kiaane, in all honesty, I don't care what the colors look like or what order they're in or anything of that sort. If you want them up, just set them up. If you want a specific order, just go find one to copy or ask someone else." He says with exasperation.

Time

October 3, 2022 02:48:31  #71

They stare back at his general direction. Interestingly enough, it looks like they're able to keep their gaze at his neck level. What an accomplishment.
"Very well. Then, what do you care about?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2022 12:45:08  #72

Are color arrangements really that important? Martin wondered. Maybe setting them up in a pattern would be good enough. Or making it just so that the same color didn't appear in a row. 
He wouldn't know, he'd never really thought about decorations before. 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

October 3, 2022 23:05:12  #73

"...I honestly don't care about it. All of it. Not enough to answer all these questions." Ignas hrumphs, "Not enough to decide the order they're placed in."

Time

October 4, 2022 11:05:19  #74

Their gaze is a little further away now.
"It wasn't always like that," they say, almost thoughtfully, though it's also like they're talking to themselves at the same time. They're leaning their mini notebook against their face too, fitting that impression. And now, they square their gaze somewhere near the Thaohal's hairline. Sorry, this is the best they can do.
"Why?" they ask.
It...seems to be a serious question.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 15, 2022 04:25:26  #75

Should it not be like that? Of course Ignas's reply wasn't very surprising to Martin, given that it was, well, Ignas speaking. Even then he would've expected some more initiative from him.
Or was it obligatory that good mages not care about "trivial" things like decorations? He himself liked the idea of lights and colors, he couldn't relate.

Interested by Kiaane's question, Martin leaned forward a little to pay attention.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera