HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 12, 2022 02:41:21  #1

Crimson is in a field working....

Around you is a small, simple village seemingly made of burned wood or ash.  You look confused on the bullding structures and wonder how they stand.  Just 50 or so feet from you is a small river, you can easily hear the flowing water and people chatting as they work or gather water.  Crimson gets up and carries some crops to a building with smoke rising from a chimney, for a few minutes Crimson stayed there and as he came out a banging sound could be heard.  It was a blacksmith's shop.  Crimson laughed as he walked out and saw you standing in the field and looked shocked.  "How the heck...are you here in Arithnia?" he asks you, confused and runs up to you and almost knocks you over, tripping over a basket and landing in front of you.  He rolls over on his back and huffs.  "I hate being blind sometimes..." he whispered and got back up to face you and tilted his head.  "I didn't summon you here did I?  Did the Council bring you here?" he keeps pressing you for answers and questions.  Clearly he was confused and excited.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

November 13, 2022 00:53:25  #2

Re: Crimson is in a field working....

((I am thinking... the setting is currently in Foregard, this one, right? I just don't want character lore discombobbles))

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 13, 2022 01:10:53  #3

((Arithnia actually.  Currently in Hanai's local farm.  I thought it would be nice for everyone to see Crimson's daily life and world before he came to Foregard if that's ok with you)

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 13, 2022 14:01:09  #4

((Hmmm sure but I currently have no dimension crossing characters or characters that with to dimension jump Unless if you want some extremely violent ones))

((Or I can just play an npc maybe lol))

Time

November 13, 2022 14:28:10  #5

((Technically Arithnia isn't a dimension.  It's more of a timeline that carries to other universes.  That's how Crimson is able to be in multiple worlds at once.))

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 14, 2022 12:29:06  #6

((Wait so this is another Crimson??))

Time

November 14, 2022 14:43:01  #7

((Assuming every role play isn't connected with each other, then yes.))

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera