HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2022 08:31:49  #31

Re: [Intro] The dead god Ash's sacred forest has been disturbed...

"Child, I believe if you wish to leave unharmed without ceasing this behavior, now is your time. Firstly, necromancy and rebirth don't mix because they don't overlap. Neither is a 'dark magic' or 'holy power', simply manipulations of the dead. Secondly, did you miss the part where I carved out most of this fortress, and the fact that the seal isn't cursed at all; I placed it there to keep idiots like you out. Thirdly, I am ages and eons older than you, and spent much of that time in combat. If you wish to threaten me not only on my sacred ground, but in my own home, you must be aware that you will die trying." After Ash stops talking, Crimson hears an echoing command in his head, simply stating "cease" over and over and over.

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (November 6, 2022 08:50:29)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

November 6, 2022 10:56:21  #32

Crimson sighed and threw his hands up childishly.  "Fair point, but it's still an odd combination.  And I'm not going to bring in age here because clearly you're old.  Though what does intrigue me is this seal.  It radiates a curse-like energy to me at least, so that's why I wondered if it kept you out.  And lastly..." Crimson stopped and heard the words ringing in his head and he closed his eyes and grumbled a bit.  "You're not the only one who has died time and time again..."  he whispered to Ash, looking at him with eyes almost a flaming gold and smiling at him brightly before walking out the cave and tripping on the ground and falling face flat into the dirt and cursing.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

November 7, 2022 01:42:40  #33

Time snickers uncharacteristically at Crimson falling.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 7, 2022 09:39:34  #34

Crimson rolls over and looks at Time and sits up.  "Thanks for the help!" 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 7, 2022 12:21:09  #35

Ash snickers too, and then shifts back into their primary form. He's still likely taller than the other two, but by much less. "Perhaps you should stay, I've got spare rooms and a wash room for your clothes and yourself."

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

November 7, 2022 13:29:54  #36

"You're kidding right?  I thought you didn't want us here..." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 7, 2022 15:46:55  #37

"I don't want fools that believe themselves above being wrong. If you can accept that your assumptions are flawed and rooted in things that do not fit this place at best, you can stay until the rain stops."

November 9, 2022 11:14:05  #38

"This is a joke right?  How was I supposed to know that a daemon was here?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 9, 2022 12:17:02  #39

"There isn't one."

November 9, 2022 14:32:06  #40

"Clearly I'm looking at it....oh wait, I'm blind.  HOW WOULD I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE?!  ALL I SEE IS A DAMN DAEMON AURA!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 9, 2022 23:41:06  #41

Time scratches the back of his head, "You sure? Maybe you're mistaking his aura for a different type. Ash is a newly reformed deity after all."

Time

November 10, 2022 07:26:35  #42

Crimson tuned his head at Time and huffed.  "Take note that I'm not from here, so of course it's going to be different." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 10, 2022 18:05:03  #43

"Then perhaps you shouldn't be applying your biases to this world."

November 10, 2022 21:14:31  #44

"How else am I supposed to make sense of travelling to another godforsaken world?!" Crimson snapped.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 11, 2022 14:22:03  #45

"You learn about the other world." Time taps his head like it's obvious.

Time

November 11, 2022 14:33:56  #46

Crimson sighs in defeat and sits down on the ground.  "Then enlighten me O god of Time." he said, almost sarcastically.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 11, 2022 15:29:20  #47

"I believe it might be better to learn through experience rather than being told. It would certainly teach more than a story or list of facts of this world."

November 11, 2022 22:49:38  #48

"Sure." Time agrees with Ash, "Whatever is the best way to learn."

Time

November 11, 2022 22:58:05  #49

"....that's a joke right?  WHAT DO YOU THINK I WAS PLANNING ON DOING IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Crimson roared and groaned.  "You lot are insane...." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 12, 2022 18:14:48  #50

"If it was what you intended to do, why did you ask Time for the knowledge? Truly, your method of showing your intent is far from perfect."

November 12, 2022 18:41:31  #51

"I outta stab you right here and now if you're such a wise guy!" Crimson unsheathed his sword and pointed it at Ash.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 13, 2022 00:17:21  #52

"Prove that you can, and I might let you." Ash shifts his feet to a more readied stance, although they otherwise don't much.

November 13, 2022 00:20:29  #53

"Don't...it's a waste...they are not ready..." A voice rang in Crimson's mind.  He froze and stabbed his sword into the ground and sat back down silently.  ''No.  Its unwise to fight." Crimson told Ash.  ''You're a daemon, I've no quarrel with you as of right now, so there is no reason to fight here.  Please excuse my sudden outburst...''

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 13, 2022 03:09:18  #54

"Already learning." Time jokes with a small smile.

Time

November 13, 2022 10:29:51  #55

Crimson gave Time a menacing look.  "Shut up." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 13, 2022 10:50:15  #56

"Say, why do you keep calling me a daemon? I'm clearly not one, and yet you still refer to me as such."

November 13, 2022 13:14:26  #57

"Your aura.  It's not normal by my worlds standards.  Daemons are those who have a different aura that feeds off blood and sometimes emotions.  I am well aware that you're not a daemon, but I have no other word to describe what you are in this form.  I do not mean anything by my words, just a way for me to understand.  Do you have a preferred name of kin besides your own name?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 13, 2022 19:35:44  #58

"I feed off neither blood nor emotion. It sounds like a vampire. I'd say the closest thing of this world to my appearance would be the gargoyles."

November 14, 2022 01:16:56  #59

"I would appreciate it if you listened to me Ash.  I already said I know you're not a daemon.  Therefore I've ruled out that.  Please do not make me repeat myself." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera