GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2022 09:17:09  #31

Re: [Intro] A familiar shadow is scorching a forest

Dust twists its form around the shadow's attack, before seizing its absolute power over shadows to stop the shade from moving. It catches Ark's hand, and while Dust still goes back a little, it manages to not fall over and toss Ark backwards and towards Crimson. "C'mon ya gotta show a little more tact than making your every attack really obvious!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

October 28, 2022 11:14:26  #32

Crimson rolled over onto his stomach and took his Limiter off, hoping to increase his body heat to stop the bleeding.  "Now...we wait..." he said, laying on the ground, resting.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

October 28, 2022 11:26:36  #33

"Good point." And it's just then when Ark stabs dust in the head from behind. The thing that Dust threw away melts into shadow, and the shadow that Dust stopped vanishes into mist. "I don't know if you can die, but assuming you can't, I should probably arrest you now, or something. At least, assuming you aren't going to reveal you were fake and leap out of the shadows from behind me. Speaking of which..." Ark lifts a finger, and all of the shadows in the area they were fighting warp off the surfaces they were on, and coalesce into an orb on his finger. "Nice hit a while back though. My regeneration is still working pretty hard on that." Ark coughs a bit.

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

October 28, 2022 12:38:28  #34

Dust 's ichor leaks out, but the shadow doesn't falter. "I don't deal in falsehoods, you should know me better than that, Ark." Dust inverts itself and stabs Ark through with one of its clawed hands, hitting again with all the force and effects of the damage Ark's done to it since the first use. "And you should know that you can't kill or arrest me. It's almost like you forgot all about our previous bouts."

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

October 28, 2022 13:02:38  #35

As Crimson laid on the ground, blood began to evapotare off his back and the knives began to melt into makeshift bandages.  Soon Crimson pushed himself up and grabbed his Limiter and put it back on, pulling at the forearm, revealing a small vial full of a dense red liquid and glowed a blood red.  Crimson pushed it out and took out an empty vial and replaced it and pushed his arm back together as it automatically locked into place.  He tested out his Limiter and grabbed the now-full vial and shoved it into his coat and with hate filled eyes, drew his sword and looked at Ark and Dust in rage.  "You're not going to enjoy hell are you?" he said. 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 29, 2022 08:28:29  #36

Dust warps its form, twisting off Ark's blade and coming to stare directly at Crimson. "Even while I'm starved, do you really think you could send me to the halls of the dead? Do you know what I think? I think you haven't done a gods damned thing this entire time besides get hit and complain that I'm still 'living'." Crimson might feel like he's being drained of the heat and power he's been building up, as though something's starting to take it.

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (October 29, 2022 09:17:22)

October 29, 2022 11:03:37  #37

Crimson grumbled at the notion of not being able to rip this thing apart.  "Yeah, actually, I know I haven't.  Different world and different materials react.  Clearly my Steel isn't doing squat to you.  And what the hell is draining my power might I ask?  It's rude to be a vampire without me seeing them...." Crimson realized how stupid that sounded since vampires are dead, therefore carry a weak aura.  "Alright maybe you're right, but what the hell do you think you're doing?!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 30, 2022 06:42:03  #38

Ark just sits down. “Welp, alright then.” He takes out a runic cube and starts fiddling with it.

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

October 30, 2022 09:28:47  #39

"Winning." Dust stabs into Crimson with its sharp claws, piercing his skin and making Crimson feel cold, maybe for the first time in his life. I wouldn't know, I didn't read his backstory. And just to be rude, a part of Dust stretches back to Ark and attempts to smack the cube out of his hands. The wounds Dust had suffered are disappearing quicker than before, the only indication being that its vile ichor has stopped falling from everywhere except its face.

October 30, 2022 10:54:27  #40

Crimson flinched slightly and reached his arm and grabbed Dust's claw and pulled it out, setting it alight for a split second before his flesh was melted together from his body heat.  Crimson turned and looked at Dust, nothing but rage filled his eyes.  "Stop." he said.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 31, 2022 10:35:26  #41

Ark slaps the part away, and continues fiddling with his cube.

Axel
I aten't dead

October 31, 2022 11:27:55  #42

"Force me." Dust's hand melts away and reforms and grasps around Crimson's neck, starting to choke him. "Fight me."

October 31, 2022 13:33:27  #43

Crimson looks at Dust and grins wickedly.  "I don't fight children like you." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 11:59:53  #44

"I am older than you, ember. And you will fight or you will shatter." Dust's claws start to pierce his neck, and shadows rise to cut at Crimson's limbs. From beneath the surface, a bronze mask floats up to cover Dust's lack of a face, giving it the one of a wolf. The mask's bared teeth drip vile black ichor.

November 1, 2022 13:30:21  #45

"Ember?  That's an odd name to describe a Kyng." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 19:16:15  #46

"That's an odd word to use for a fool."

November 1, 2022 20:40:42  #47

"And what's your name then?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 21:28:31  #48

As a reminder, Dust is actively cutting Crimson open with shadows. "That implies you deserve it."

November 1, 2022 21:43:17  #49

"You're strong.  I like that.  But your shadow magic isn't working on me.  For with every shadow is a light.  Thus we cancel out." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 2, 2022 08:20:42  #50

Dust barks a laugh, sounding akin to a freezing death. "There is no magic in my will, fool. And with every light, there is an end." Dust's broken dark gray swords stab into Crimson's arms, and are seemingly immune to the melting its knives didn't survive.

November 2, 2022 08:59:36  #51

Crimson grimaced but didn't let a single yelp of pain come from his mouth.  Every time he winced in pain, a small solar-flare would protrude from the wounds, in an attempt to burn away the blades and claws.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 2, 2022 10:12:29  #52

The swords only dig deeper, and its claws are either uneffected or Dust doesn't care. It's probably the latter, as there is a slight acidic sensation around the area its claws are. "What's wrong little ember? Why don't you fight back? Kick me, burn me. Don't you want to live, ember?" If Ark paid attention to the two, he could notice that Dust could probably be made to piss off with a well placed attack.

November 2, 2022 11:26:56  #53

Ark is now reading a newspaper, and doing the crossword. He's also set up a side table next to himself with a pitcher of raspberry lemonade. Maybe he's waiting for something.

Axel
I aten't dead

November 2, 2022 12:51:27  #54

"Not at all kid.  I'm just..." Crimson cursed under his breath.  "waitin' for a friend." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 2, 2022 18:28:53  #55

Dust suddenly lets go of Crimson, by tossing him to the ground. "You're barely worth the trouble it'd be to eat your soul." Dust steps onto Crimson's midsection, putting its strength in the motion. Shadows reach and grasp to restrain him.

November 9, 2022 11:09:33  #56

"Ark!  Help me dammit!" Crimson roared, grabbing Dust's leg.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera