GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2022 23:04:58  #31

Re: [Intro] A column of smoke rises into the sky

Crimsons eyes glow a slight gold as he looks at the two.  "I may not be a complete deity or god.  But I do warn you that you two stand before the Kyng of Judgement.  I will not tolerate any secrets that pertain to the benefit of others.  Understand that if you are hiding something, you will both see an ill effect." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

October 31, 2022 08:18:09  #32

"Oh great, a power imbalance. Love the fairness here." Patil's word drip with sarcasm. "Rest assured this secret-"

"I've ran out of magic!" Leon blurts out. For someone who usually holds well under pressure, he caves quite easily when faced with a power greater than his. "That's the...big secret."

Patil stares at Leon incredulously "You..." There's a pause as he searches for the right word "idiot." Patil shifts slightly, putting himself between Crimson and Leon. The implications of a magic user running out of magic is not hard to deduce. He watches Crimson like a hawk, waiting to see his next move.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 31, 2022 09:14:45  #33

Crimson walked up to Patil and pushed him aside and looked at Leon.  "That is of no issue.  If we can find someone to extract the magic from my Limiter's vials, it can serve as a temporary solution.  I would say try to drink the vials liquid since it has magical properties, but I'm not sure how a body would react.  I've never done it myself." Crimson handed Leon a full vial he held from earlier and looked at Patil.  "You've no right to interfere with such a truth to hide.  This is a serious matter.  You should be ashamed."

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 31, 2022 09:58:35  #34

Leon immediately goes to righten Patil who reassures him that he's fine. All of the previous compassion and worry is gone, "I'm afraid I must reject your offer. In case it's not clear to you sir, I do not feel comfortable with assisting you any further. For a magic user to run out of magic, it's the same as walking around with no weapons or armor and I'm not keen on dying today." His voice is cold and sharp "I hope you do not take offense, but we shall be taking our leave. We do have a long journey ahead of us and this ordeal has taken longer than expected."

Patil stays quiet, but his glare says everything.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 31, 2022 13:32:22  #35

Crimson shifts his body up right and stares directly at Leon.  His gaze radiated a sinister aura.  Not quite demonic, but not draconic either.  Whatever it was, Crimson wasn't happy.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 31, 2022 17:00:49  #36

Patil tenses. The familiar chill of danger crawls up his spine. There's a hint of panic in his eyes. "Hey, hey um. Why don't we calm down a little first. You can't possibly be upset at us leaving right?" A forced laugh, "is it because Leo doesn't want to help you anymore? If that's the case, I can use magic too, even if I'm not as good as him, but I'm sure if you give me directions I can perform what you need." He's rambling a bit, saying whatever he thinks Crimson wants to hear.

Leon doesn't look the least bit panicked. He's mentally debating if he could make a break for it or perhaps they really could talk things out. He briefly considered waiting for his magic to replenish but they were on a trip and if they wanted to make it to the next town over by sun-down... well time isn't in his favor right now. Besides, it was as he said, without magic Leon is pretty useless and that is not a good state to be in around strangers, especially someone with such a big power imbalance. "This is why I don't go on trips." He sighs.
"Look, we're not having this argument right now ok? You can grill me later about it once we're safe." Pat grits out, his eyes not leaving Crimson.

Since they are on a long journey, on foot, it's to be expected that they're carrying some water for hydration. In the midst of all that's happened, the flasks laying by their hips are clearly forgotten. Whether you use this information or not is up to you.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 31, 2022 17:17:49  #37

Crimson closed his eyes and in a quick moment, all traces of anger and the aura vanished.  "West.  Head there.  You'll be safe there." he said and began to walk off in the opposite direction.  

If one looked closely, they would see that part of the Limiter was dripping blood.  Crimson knew this of course, but has kept quiet.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 08:10:28  #38

Leon's brows furrow, confused as to what Crimson meant. Perhaps he had read Leon's mind? Either way, this was the opportunity to get out and Leon would be stupid not to take it. "Thank you sir." He called out to Crimson before heading westward.

Patil follows Leon, lingering for a few moments before rushing to catch up.

(Fin?)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 1, 2022 08:55:38  #39

Crimson looked at Leon and Patil as they left and grinned.  "Quite an interesting world this is." he told himself and patted his pockets and froze in fear.  "Leon!" Crimson roared.  "Where are my empty vials?!" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 20:10:57  #40

Leon halts. Completely full stop, frozen. He just shoves the vials into Patil's hand and signals for him to bring it to Crimson. It's already embarrassing enough to forget the objects he was literally holding, there's absolutely no way Leon is going to turn around and walk back.

Patil sighs, rolling his eyes as he takes the vials and hands them back to Crimson. "Sorry about that, m'lord can be quite forgetful sometimes." His eyes catch on the Limiter for a few seconds.

"Stop dallying around Pat, we've got places to be!" Leon calls out.

"Right, right." Patil racks his brain, trying to come up with something to say. Sure first impressions may be important but so were last impressions. No words come to mind as he's put off by the bloody Limiter so Patil settles lamely on, "Well then, see ya."  With a small wave, he sets off after Leon not waiting for a response.

(Look at me, with the memory of a goldfish)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 1, 2022 20:46:35  #41

Crimson opens his Limiter and looked at Leon and Patil in horror.  The inside of his Limiter was frozen over.  Bloodstained ice covered every crevice.  Crimson remembered the a noise shattering inside his Limiter and swallowed hard.  "They aren't...like me...these..." Crimson ripped his Limiter off and threw it at Patil.  "WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?!"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 20:50:16  #42

(Hey, Marsh, do you mind continuing the thread or would you like to end it? 'Cause if it's the former then @Zane you should probably avoid prolonging the thread [not that I have much authority to say so lol]. Sorry for butting in; I've been following the thread and got the feeling like it was about to end a little while back.)
(Also let me know if you'd like one of my characters to butt in and try to de-escalate the situation or something like that; I get the feeling that Leon and Patil don't want to deal with this lol)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

November 1, 2022 21:56:19  #43

(Yeah I mean logically, Pat and Leo are on a trip, on foot, they have a time urgency to make it to the next town over before sunset so they'd wish to leave the situation and continue on their merry way. Also as for what's going on with Crimson, Leo and Pat would have no need to tamper with his vials or limiter so I'm a bit confused.)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 1, 2022 22:18:00  #44

(Okay. Then, Zane, would you be good altering your POV and ending the thread here? If not, we can work out other options. I can summon you, DM you, or something. I just don't want to clog the thread up further.)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 1, 2022 23:40:13  #45

(We can omit the most recent thing Crimson did and let the two be on their way and archive the thread.  Works best for everyone

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 1, 2022 23:55:38  #46

(Alright.)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera