GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 22, 2022 20:51:58  #1

Ideas for the Kyngs Guards and other stuff I won't remember.

Noted that Crimson has Fang and Flare as his "pets" of sorts, though while Flare is the advisor and Fang is the assistant in this case, there is still the matter of where Infinity and Agni will play.  I could make them other deities, but that's not very wise since I could add other types to fill in the spots....

It is possible to have Infinity and Agni act as Fang is with Ember and Flare to the Ashen form...more thoughts shall be recorded until then......

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

October 27, 2022 10:46:39  #2

Re: Ideas for the Kyngs Guards and other stuff I won't remember.

If we ever head to Arithnia, then Crimson's powers would amplify due to being close to the Emperor Soul.  And could it be possible that Crimson could create a new right arm out of fire, but that would require a heavy concentration of the magic and a unique forge disk that would reflect the heat, though that would be quite interesting to see. 

Is it noted that I could add in Azure (Agni) and Infinity in, but I would have to create a new form and also some more unique traits to help fit into the GGaD.  If anything I would have to change part of Azure and Infinity use their power since they are independent of the the Kyng's ability. 

Rework Crimson's powers, always improving and changing.  Crimson's scale rust is more seemed to parts of his draconic forms.  So it's possible to add that in more than one part along Arithnia.   

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 31, 2022 14:18:57  #3

Established: Crimson has a shard of the Emperor Soul, which allows him to keep up power wise with stronger deities...PROVIDED he's provoked, Unbound by the Limiter and achieved resonance with his magic and able to keep a source of great heat around him to channel magic.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

September 26, 2023 11:39:42  #4

Crypt, potiential replacement for Fang or Crimson is wanted, or just a new CD.  New information to come, but so far this guy should or could be a physical manifestation of Rebellion for Crimson.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera