GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2022 02:33:17  #2341

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

I have to fix both the face shapes and nose shapes because slowly both would get too sharp or small in the animation

Sigh

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

October 13, 2022 02:38:10  #2342

Logically I shouldn't but my brain wants to cosplay Jekyll/Hyde RIGHT NOW and,,, it's tempting

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 13, 2022 19:21:52  #2343

I HC that Enkidu's skin feels sorta dusty. Like when clay dries into it's Bisqueware stage. But their skin doesn't leave any dust or anything, they just feel dusty, if that makes sense?

Being in a ceramics class atm is fun because I just think about Enkidu so it's a fun class

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 14, 2022 20:06:34  #2344

In the mood to write music but everytime I sit down to write lyrics, my brain stops XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 14, 2022 20:10:52  #2345

Also CRK made a villain song for the new BTS event (which ngl I'm not enjoying much but Oh Well XD I hate the rhythm game they set up because my hand-eye coordination is really Bad XD, other than that, I think the event is interesting and makes sense)

It's weirdly good XD also Velvet's Korean voice actor is <3 I love the voice

Also PM Cookie's little solo is so cute

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 15, 2022 00:22:10  #2346

Writing about Monroe/Forums Echo in the world in my head is so funny because she's just like ":0" at everything while Marigold/Forums Adrik in the world in my head is rambling and being so painfully straightforward (he thinks his aunty Monroe is "odd" qndnamkdkakd XD bro she just came back from complete isolation-). Also Marigold is so energetic for no reason, I love him <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 15, 2022 01:20:48  #2347

Monroe is adorable but my gods she's so awkward XD I love her as well <3 Effie/Forums Silence in the world in my head is much more patient than one would expect XD still very vulgar though XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 15, 2022 01:53:01  #2348

I'm trying to think what Mr. Utterson's Valentine's Day event stuff would be and honestly he seem like the guy to just give a bouquet of flowers XD very traditional in a way? Hmm... maybe a cute stuffed toy cow? XD wait actually imagine he gives you a tiny stuffed toy cow holding a rose XD that would be Very Cute wbndnandns

Also trying to think of dialogue

Possible summoning dialogue?:

"Hello, I am Mr. Utterson. It is a pleasure to meet you. Please, forgive me for any inconveniences I may possibly bring in the future: this is my first time being a servant."

Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also possible other dialogues:

-"What do I like? Hm... I like theaters, although it has been a very long time since I've been to one... Shakespeare? Oh, I wouldn't dare bother him. It would be rude of me."

"The Holy Grail... I would wish to change the fate of a certain, dear friend of mine, may God bless him..."

"Something is happening... Hyde better not be up to trouble..."

"I dislike vulgar people and gossip, to simply put it. It's best to search for the truth yourself."

"Happy birthday, Master. Perhaps we can take a stroll and relax?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 15, 2022 23:59:09  #2349

Okay thinking about BeserkerOED and Hektor, I think it would be funny if they had an older brother-younger sister type relationship with both their hatred of Achilles bonding them together XD also just realized how funny it is that I have Hektor, BeserkerOED, and Paris on my team XD

I think the problem would be that, thinking back on the Amazon Event, they probably wouldn't be able to because Hektor and Paris both can possibly trigger BeserkerOED into an outrage due to the connection with Achilles? I can't remember the event very well tho so I could be wrong?

I mean, technically I've been ignoring a lot of canon stuff already so at this point it probably doesn't matter XD but it's fun to consider XD

I might make sketches of this

I can see BeserkerOED scolding Paris on not being very royalty-like considering that he's technically a prince XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2022 00:00:38  #2350

I still stand on my HC of BeserkerOED and Sita being lowkey besties. It's just a cute idea of them having tea together or something XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2022 19:49:40  #2351

Enkidu gives the vibes of someone who would lick a pole in the middle of winter and idk why.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2022 19:50:01  #2352

Echo wrote:

Enkidu gives the vibes of someone who would lick a pole in the middle of winter and idk why.

They would do it and not stick because they're clay

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2022 22:32:34  #2353

No because imagine a few of the child servants ALSO doing it because they seen Enkidu do it and then getting stuck and very confused

Also I feel like Hyde would do it while the Elixir is wearing off just so Jekyll would have to deal with it XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2022 22:37:45  #2354

I also imagine Hyde and Paris having some very weird form of friendship but it's literally just them annoying the hell out of each other. Like, not in a way that I HC Hyde to annoy Rama (because I HC those two absolutely hating each other and having a weird rivalry lmao), but like. Mutual Annoyances. Buddies who call each other mean names and then go back to what they're doing XD. They don't get along but they also Do get along

Also imagining Hektor doing Paris's hair and then Paris trying to do Hektor's hair and it becomes a huge knot XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2022 22:49:40  #2355

I made myself sad because I imagined child servants that are summoned around the age of when they hit growth spurts and imagine them having growing pains/aches but never getting taller/"older" so it's Constant random pains in their joints

Idk why it makes me sad. Maybe because when I was younger my growing pains were Very Bad XD

Half of the child servants would Unalive me on sight XD Why am I sad so suddenly XD

So anyway, I was thinking about this because of thinking about the horns I gave Paris and wondering if he would have a lot of neck and spinal pain, although his body possibly also generated extra muscle to deal with having horns

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2022 22:53:42  #2356

Honestly it would probably be similar to my HC about Mash's body generating more muscle and fat to be able to keep up with the servant half, now that I think about it

Character designing and HCing is fun XD

So possibly Paris would have more back and neck muscles due to his horns

Same with Enkidu and likely Asterios tbh

I was also tempted to give Hektor horns but I ended up not RIP, it's still a fun idea tho XD

I still need to finish my redesign of Jack the Ripper nwnfmwmdnkad

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2022 22:55:31  #2357

Echo wrote:

Same with Enkidu and likely Asterios tbh

Well, not Enkidu actually, just remembered my own HC and got delighted

I like to think Enkidu's horns are after clay is glazed/Is actually a ceramic. Same with the claws/nails I gave them

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 17, 2022 22:11:44  #2358

Echo wrote:

Also I feel like Hyde would do it while the Elixir is wearing off just so Jekyll would have to deal with it XD

Hyde would eat all of Jekyll's food/snacks just to be Annoying

The root of all evil

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 19, 2022 21:29:36  #2359

My mind thought "a yandere couple that are equally obsessed" and then my mind immediately went "Alois and Genesis" and on one hand, sure????, but on the other hand NO, technically Not

Like, Alois definitely would eat anyone who harasses Genny, and Genny would be quick to stab anyone harassing Alois, but they also very much trust each other deeply and respect privacy, although lmao yeah they would be lowkey obsessed with the other. Obsessed but in a healthy way?

Also have been thinking about soft angst/bitter fluff between the two concerning around Alois' demonic form and Genesis' mermaid form and wnnxkwjdkwke both are equally afraid to hurt each other. Also thought about the possibility for angst of Alois losing control/almost or actually hurting Genesis or at the very least scaring Genny and wjdhjwjdkwks I want to write it but I'm lazy XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 20, 2022 22:43:22  #2360

Just realized that it's kinda funny that Genny is an ex-occult member and that Ruin's mom was also (kinda?) An ex-occult member and both fell in love with a demon

Sexy demon spouses: 2

Bad Occult: 0

XD

The backstory with Ruin's parents somewhat changed but I can't remember if I ever posted about it. Oh well XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 21, 2022 22:56:39  #2361

Maybe if The Occult had sexy demons and wasn't racist it wouldn't be so cringe, they totally are taking a big L right now

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 22, 2022 02:07:47  #2362

Thought up more of Chal!Echo's backstory and RIP but basically this is my idea so far:

-He grew up with rich parents, and didn't have to work very much other than studying. He had four older brothers and two older sisters, making him the Babey of the siblings. He ended up being favored a lot and grew up a bit spoiled XD, although he never was really a brat. He now however has a hard time with showing affection without giving someone stuff because buying him things was the only way his parents had showed him affection, so there was some accidental emotional neglect, adding on, his parents were busy people, so they would buy toys and stuff as a way to attempt to fill their place in their kids' lives, which didn't work out too well RIP. This sorta ties in with his "self-sacrifice" type ideology

-I imagine he was also a really clumsy kid, which he never grew out of later on XD. He's also canonically trans, not important plot-wise or anything, just something to mention XD

-He ended up in a (lowkey arranged) marriage with someone who he, strangely, loved very much when he was around the age of 19 (which is probably why he was very easily put into said marriage, being both stupidly in love and still technically being mentally a child).

-He would do his best to please his spouse, who ends up abusing him financially, not allowing him to work or use his own money from his family. (Also very slightly physically abusive too, but mainly financial). Wanting to be loved by his spouse with the same love he was giving, Echo let's this happen. He slowly would be isolated from his family as well, just keeping enough contact that his parents would give money

-Some years later (probably around when he was 25), he catches his spouse cheating on him, which absolutely Shatters his heart. Being the self-sacrificing idiot he is, Echo blames himself for not being good enough, and figures he wasn't making his spouse happy enough. Wanting his spouse to be happy, Echo writes a short note that consisted of an apology about not meeting the standards "he should have been" and that his spouse "would not have to worry about him anymore". He basically ups and leaves because he is so embarrassed and somewhat self-loathing due to "not being a proper husband" and he doesn't want to cause trouble

-Due to how he worded his note and the fact he went Very Far Away From His Home to where no one could find him, everyone assumes he committed Self Unalive despite not being able to find any remains

-For the remainder of post- Kinda Divorce? up to entering Chaldea, Echo is homeless and really pathetic and can't keep a job RIP. He definitely was very motivated to have jobs and would be excited to work (excited due to not being allowed to work when he was married), but he is so hella clumsy and has such bad luck that he gets kicked out very quickly

-He also is depressed but in severe denial of it lmao, being in an abusive marriage really wrecked him mentally, adding on that he wasn't properly loved by his parents either so he has some Issues. It's probably why he's also really emotional, he doesn't know how to regulate emotions and gets overwhelmed easily.

I also HC Chal!Echo to be the most hopeless romantic to ever exist. You could just say the word "romance" and get the most dreamy, loud, heavy sigh from him XD you could look over and he's just staring in the distance with puppy dog eyes. Someone give this man a healthy relationship XD He's also very touch-starved and will break down in tears from a handshake lmao

He also doesn't have his wedding ring anymore. He threw it in a pond (he's very dramatic)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 22, 2022 18:06:10  #2363

Please I love Chal!Echo, he's so scrunkly

I feel like he would get drunk really easily and is kinda funny when he's all tipsy. Imagine his usual clumsiness and times it by 100 RIP, he would also probably get really giggly and smiley

I also have a headcanon that when servants and mages were hiding him within Chaldea, he was allowed to sneak to the library at night when everyone was asleep, and one night he went to the library and accidentally got a bucket stuck on his foot, and so when someone entered, when he tried to sneak away, he was caught really easily XD but the lady who walked in was nice and helped him get his foot out of the bucket and helped him find the book he wanted to read. Later on the servants and masters hiding Echo decided to introduce Echo to Da Vinci, so everyone was a bit shocked and confused when upon seeing Da Vinci, Echo yelled out "Oh! You're the pretty library lady who helped me with the bucket! Again, thank you for that!"

Idk, it's a random HC XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 22, 2022 18:27:35  #2364

Imagining Echo summoning Hektor and as soon as Hektor starts introducing himself, Echo bursts into tears and through his sobbing he's just like "You!!! Are so cool!!!! Your name is Hektor??? That's so cool!!! *Continues sobbing*" And Hektor is just staring at him like "O-O" as it slowly dawns on him of what Echo is going to be like XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 22, 2022 22:18:43  #2365

Also I am now having to make another Fate OC who is Astolfo's master because my current HC is that Astolfo and their master were the first ones to befriend Chal! Echo lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 22, 2022 22:21:41  #2366

RIP Chal!Echo but Astolfo and their master are built different and definitely drag the dude around everywhere

Also tempted to draw the one meme with the guy with an arrow in his arm and a kid sitting beside him holding a bow as Hektor and Paris

Lmao imagine Paris, although being an Archer, is absolutely Awful at an actual bow and arrow, but really good with guns

Last edited by Echo (October 22, 2022 22:22:06)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 22, 2022 22:24:55  #2367

Okay so how I imagine the meme happening is that Chal!Echo and Paris were practicing with real bow and arrows to see if either of them could actually do it and Paris accidentally shoots Hektor in the arm lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 22, 2022 22:25:53  #2368

Also tempted to draw some Forums Si and Hitan stuff but at the same time, I'm so bad at drawing Forums Si TwT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 22, 2022 22:29:54  #2369

No because imagine different servants and masters playing "Never have I ever" and they bring up marriage in hopes of getting out most of the servants and Echo is just aitting there SWEATING because he has to make a choice to lie or not
Poor man doesn't have a very good expression when he is lying in any form, even when he doesn't say anything

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 22, 2022 22:31:33  #2370

Also I like to imagine Chal!Echo doing both Hektor and Paris's hair each morning lol

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera