HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2022 16:00:52  #4021

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

I'm here eating just cooked eggplant without much taste to it, and I'm here not liking it, but Kiaane likes it, so I guess I can't complain.
I think maybe they just like how it's slightly sweet and so they can eat it to slightly cheat out of their usual "no excessive sugar after the 1st day of the month" mantra

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 25, 2022 16:09:00  #4022

I'm lowkey (highkey) tempted to give some HPA characters of mine pets xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 25, 2022 16:16:49  #4023

Wonder if Hope's Peak would do a pet day
That might be fun (if I could learn how to POV animals more properly)

I am so sorely tempted to have HPA!Hitan adopt Max (:
Tbh they feel like they kinda share a soul anyways lol

It's still so funny to me that GGaD Galaxian shared his powers with a doggo out of anyone else
Like I can't call it a wise choice but I can't call it unwise either xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 25, 2022 16:19:30  #4024

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I'm lowkey (highkey) tempted to give some HPA characters of mine pets xD

Wiley, gesturing to a glass compartment: And here's my pet (*gestures to highly venomous snake*)
Said snake: (*hissing murder threats at him*)
Wiley: Ain't he a beauty? (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 25, 2022 16:42:28  #4025

I'm not well versed in Chinese internet slang, but I do know some, and rn I'm thinking of the saying "eat knife pieces," which means to be badly angsted, basically.
It doesn't quite give the same feeling in English, but it has some pretty funny usage in Chinese.

And I am of course mentioning this here because I feel like I eat knife pieces a lot when it comes to roleplay characters (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 27, 2022 14:08:07  #4026

For some reason I seem to really like bullying my F/DA cast to the point where it extends into GGaD somewhat
Like you'd think since I like Saber so much (in both worlds, actually), I'd be more compassionate towards them, but no, I still find it extremely funny how easy it is to underestimate them. More specifically, I find it hilarious that most casual foes they meet would probably see them and think "wow this one looks dumb"
As for Archer...his GGaD persona deserves it lol, I don't think I need to say anything else on that

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 27, 2022 14:13:07  #4027

Tbh so far F/DA Saber is pretty much just summarized by ":O"
They find anyone interesting and, like their GGaD persona, they also act quite dumb, except they act younger and it's a different kind of dumb
Coffee

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 27, 2022 17:17:07  #4028

I made so many ab jokes about F/DA Archer that I look at the absolute value function of a calculator ("abs") and laugh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 27, 2022 17:37:35  #4029

I feel like if I were to have joined the forums this year, I would've named my homethread and related threads--all of them--related to garbage cans and trash bins. For instance, instead of "Cosmic Dimension," it'd be "Cosmic Trash Bin" because, let's be honest, I basically treat it like one.
That kinda reminds me of how I wonder how I'd change GGaD!Galaxian's design if I were to design him presently. And to be honest, I dunno. His design was based on him not looking very god-like and also SS (I really like training outfits for some reason), but I also feel like I wouldn't lean so heavily into the SS component for this persona if I were to design him now. 
That being said, if I were to have any notions, there is something weirdly appealing to me about GGaD!Galaxian being a feral lil raccoon god who looks like he's fresh out of a trash bin or something like that, based off me not caring about my looks IRL. But I dunno, maybe I could pawn that off on HPA!Galaxi instead. It's hard for me to imagine GGaD!Galaxian looking much different, so.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 27, 2022 23:13:28  #4030

I found this thing in my personal document: 
"Headcanon that F/DA Sunny commonly wears tinted sunglasses, but he's also kinda dumb so that just makes it harder for people to recognize that he and Sollux are siblings"

Sunny in any world with sunglasses of any kind is basically really funny to me and I have no idea why. It's like the idea of "Wiley with abs" (((:

I did mention that I'm super mean to my F/DA characters, right, lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 27, 2022 23:22:53  #4031

Oh yeah, btw, HPA!Sunny canonically wears sunglasses even in the indoors just to decrease one visible trait he has in common with Sollux lol (idk if I've mentioned this before), though his eyes are also really sensitive so you could ask him if that's the reason and he'd say no (if he responds at all to your question)
I guess if he were stronger he'd be able to look like a bodyguard, but he's not, so he mostly just looks kind of weird.

I suppose I like the idea of HPA Sollux being a fashion model while her brother...idk, tbh. It's weird 'cause even GGaD him has an okay sense of style (ironically, when he hates fashion or whatever), and F/DA him dresses quite well as well (even if a little stiffly, though I'm not too sure how to define that), meanwhile HPA!Sunny basically relies on others as a crutch for anything appearance-related
I think it's interesting 'cause then I can try to find him some friends to try to change up his appearance a bit, otherwise he's just gonna be a hot mess without the hot factor

Also not to say that HPA!Sunny is a hippie, but I just googled "What do hippies typically look like" just for fun and the automatic search result came up saying, "Hippos have short, stubby legs..."
I'm definitely in hysterics over this. Even the internet wants to help me make fun of him.
Sunny with short stubby legs though lmiao

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 27, 2022 23:26:08  #4032

(GGaD!)Sunny's signature animal is now a hippo
Tbh he hasn't done anything to me, I'm just really mean
His bad for being so aggressive though (: and totally not my bad for dumping a few truckloads of angst on him and causing that very feature to pop up

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 29, 2022 19:09:44  #4033

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I love how many food headcanons I've made for forum!Silence and Dion on my personal planning document
Like even looking back, I don't know what in the world I was thinking, but you know as well as I do that I could very well make another food headcanon today and wouldn't find it weird then

-Galaxian-

I'd be interested in reading this for Dion's part even if it isn't accurate don't care if it's a long post either, I love reading your thoughts.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 7, 2022 01:04:15  #4034

Okay okay I know I said that Galaxian in F/GO is for sure a welfare, but how would you all feel if he was instead a permanent 3-star
Would you burn him after NP 5 or would you let him overwhelm your Chaldea

The thing is, him being a permanent Servant makes a lot of sense because of how many forms he can split into. 
Also no this isn't a serious question, I don't really do rarity designations outside of "well he's a welfare so is probably a 4-star"
Consider, however. Welfares could technically be limited, low-rarity Servants in the FP (friend point) gacha. HmmmMMm (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 8, 2022 15:17:35  #4035

I'm sorry Galaxian but mana prisms are mana prisms

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 19, 2022 02:12:00  #4036

I feel like it'd be great if asleep Raez hogs all the blankets, to balance out Wiley's illegal breaking-and-entering
Wiley can come in for the bed but surely he can't expect to be able to keep the sheets on his side

It is also canon that Raez will steal Wiley's cheese and crackers
I think of it as natural retaliation for Wiley stealing his food otherwise, but really it's just him being a pirate. He might be a "gentleman pirate" or whatever, but he's still a pirate and he will go for your crackers by instinct, and him not taking anything from some people is just because he holds himself back
(but if they were to somehow share a bed sheet, he'd still steal it when he's asleep and has minimal control over his actions)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 19, 2022 02:14:24  #4037

Also tried to draw Ryoo yesterday and I don't think I've ever butchered anyone so badly, exempting Damian because his style was kinda just. Not compatible with what I practice drawing lol

The good thing is that Kiaane isn't scary when it comes to stuff like this so I'm good...hopefully, maybe.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 19, 2022 02:21:36  #4038

I'm also trying to figure out how Raez would react to Bartholomew
I think Bartholomew goes for guys too? He's a creep towards Gudao too iirc (from his Valentine's CE)
The thing is, my mind immediately connected Raez and Bartholomew due to them being pirates, and I swear this thought was initially just "hey look Raez doesn't really have bangs lol haha take that Barti" but now I'm genuinely wondering about Eas' limits. He canonically tolerates Wiley's super-cringe pickup lines/flirting and even goes along with "couple songs" but I don't know how he'd feel about Bartholomew's "preferences" (infatuation really), and what makes it worse is that if Raez couldn't tolerate Barti's flirting, then there would be some very crackship-related implications in my mind that I don't want swimming around right now

Also yeah you guys get to hear about this

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 19, 2022 05:44:44  #4039

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I feel like it'd be great if asleep Raez hogs all the blankets, to balance out Wiley's illegal breaking-and-entering
Wiley can come in for the bed but surely he can't expect to be able to keep the sheets on his side

It is also canon that Raez will steal Wiley's cheese and crackers
I think of it as natural retaliation for Wiley stealing his food otherwise, but really it's just him being a pirate. He might be a "gentleman pirate" or whatever, but he's still a pirate and he will go for your crackers by instinct, and him not taking anything from some people is just because he holds himself back
(but if they were to somehow share a bed sheet, he'd still steal it when he's asleep and has minimal control over his actions)

-Galaxian-

So what you're saying is that Raez would be a parrot if he was a bird

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 20, 2022 00:34:49  #4040

Idk, I was about to say "No that's Wiley" but the guy is definitely more of a seagull (or a crow); I'll keep it in mind lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 20, 2022 00:38:30  #4041

There's a thing in the F/GO fandom where they mourn the lack of Berserkery Berserkers, so I've been pondering F/DA Berserker but Berserkery
The greatest appeal is how much of an inconvenience that would make for both her Master and me
Idk, like I know he's more of a serial killer-like Berserker (despite not being a serial killer...is "lol" appropriate to add here??), but I'm also imagining this very nice-looking, well-dressed, very well-groomed Ancient Chinese man screaming at you with noises his throat should not be able to produce, and it's on the boundary between funny and unrealistic
Don't worry, this won't work its way into canon, but holy heck is this funny

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 26, 2022 01:51:58  #4042

This is kind of related to what I was saying on my homethread about Run
The general idea is that I think, ironically, Hitan is rather opposite to Run in many aspects, and I didn't make it that way intentionally.
Run's more pragmatic, for instance. Extremely goals-oriented. Hitan forces himself to be more pragmatic. It's not how he normally functions (smart aleck tendencies aside). 
I'm more inclined to talk about Run atm though, so back to my homethread I go. xD.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 29, 2022 13:49:22  #4043

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 1, 2022 23:22:30  #4044

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Run's more pragmatic, for instance. Extremely goals-oriented. Hitan forces himself to be more pragmatic. It's not how he normally functions (smart aleck tendencies aside). 

That was kinda dumb of me to say, 'cause in my interpretations Run isn't by nature a very pragmatic person either. It's just that when he makes himself that way, he's really good at getting up the ranks and taking advantage of what he has to get to his goals. Circumstantially speaking, Hitan doesn't have that luck and thus has that forced-pragmatism attribute intensified (and again this is by my headcanoning so it might not be true; maybe Run's just always been good at making use of what he has). 
The main point of Run is probably that compared to getting power and authority to achieve great change, he likely prefers just spending time with his precious students and friends over that, which I think is supported by the prioritization of his goals as well as those goals being formulated by the possibility being destroyed in the first place. As in, even though he might've had greater societal goals while just being a teacher as well, he prioritized what was closer to him (teaching his students) over immediately going for the bigger picture as the means to the result, and he was forced to switch his priorities when he couldn't pursue his original path. Again, assuming that his original goals even had anything to do with society. Maybe he just liked teaching kids, which would be just as likely (in my opinion), and his greater goal surfaced only after that reality was destroyed and made impossible.
Meanwhile, Hitan is much less of a long-term person. He can be capable of considering that, but really he's just constantly forced to do what he has to do. There isn't that causal relationship as there is with Run, and he really fights for short-sighted principles like survival rather than ones that can impact others.
So, ironically, Run might be the bigger dreamer. Wow.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 2, 2022 01:40:41  #4045

I thought it'd be funny to make an AI generate some text on Dion.

"Dion had a hard time at home because his father and sister were killed in a car crash when he was a freshman in high school. He doesn't really talk to his dad or sister's mom. His father was a doctor and his sister was a cheerleader. Now, since his dad is gone and his sister went away to college, Dion feels like he has no family left. He pretty much has to rely on his friends and make his own family. His best friends are his cousin, Alex, and his best guy friend, Rai. Alex and Rai are like brothers to Dion, so when Alex moves to California for college, Dion is worried that he will be lonely. Alex assures Dion that he will help him keep his head up and not let the deaths of his family take over. 
Dion's parents had a lot of expectations of him and not many gave him much encouragement. He didn't get into many colleges so he went to community college. Now, he just wants to work on his English degree and get a job in the mornings. He really does not want to go to any of the universities around. He doesn't have a desire to be a doctor. He doesn't have a major. He is just unsure what he wants to do. 
He went to high school with Rai and Alex and they are pretty much the only people who treat him like a human being. He feels like his only friend is Rai. They do many things together, such as going to a free movie club or just going out to eat. They do hang out at Alex's house sometimes, because Alex doesn't have a mom or dad at home. Rai's parents are still working at a jewelry store, so Rai has pretty much lived at home his whole life. His mom and dad are both completely different than Dion's dad and sister. They are from Mexico and they like to cook. They can't afford to go out to eat and Rai always asks Dion if he can order out. 
Rai's family lives in a one bedroom apartment. His parents don't even have a bedroom. They sleep on an air mattress on the floor in the living room. They have been living like this for five years now. Rai and Dion make themselves comfortable on the air mattress when they go there and it feels like a real bed. They play video games together and watch a lot of movies. It really is like a real family because Rai's mom is like a second mom to Dion. 
In the beginning of the novel, Dion is also dealing with the death of his dog, Charlie, a bulldog that he had for the past 10 years. He is also struggling with his relationship with Alex and Rai. He doesn't get to see Alex much because he goes to school in California and that is far away from Connecticut. Alex was a little too busy partying with his friends to be bothered with Dion at that time, so it was pretty hard on Dion to be constantly left out. When Alex finally reached out to Dion, it was amazing to see the bond grow between them. 
Dion has a lot of doubt about himself and his family and his relationship with his dad and sister. His family is still pretty raw, but he is getting better at coping. I liked that when he finally met up with his dad for the first time since the crash that his dad still treated Dion like he was the same young kid. The only person Dion's dad talked to before he died was Charlie. He has always talked to Charlie like he is a normal dog, and he has now become Charlie's best friend. I loved that Charlie seemed to be the only one that actually understood what was going on with Dion and his family. Dion's dad would talk to Charlie like he was another human, who understood the pain his son was going through. 
Dion and Rai were very close. Their bond was amazing to watch grow. They understood each other like nobody else could and had similar feelings and thought processes. It felt like they were in a book of the same series, it was that smooth and natural."

Noted, some transitions are weird because the AI kept wanting Dion to get in a relationship with either his cousin or best friend
Rai with sombrero lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 2, 2022 01:45:45  #4046

Notes:
-Dion with a ghost family (and some extensive irony in those descriptions xD)
-Again, Dion's relationships with "Alex" and Rai are pretty neat, exempting how much the AI tried to ship him with them (:
-I feel like Dion's insecurity and indecisiveness are pretty in-character considering the randomness of this generation lol
-Also the parent attitudes lol
-I love how it implies that Dion's dad and sister just ignored him all day
-> What even is the opposite of Mexico??
-Again, Mexican Rai lol
-I really like the relationship between Rai and Dion here too. Feels like they're doing normal friend things xD
-R.I.P. Charlie
-love how they're all in Connecticut xD
-Doubts about one's relationships with dead family is the best :')
-I like how Dion's dad talked to Charlie, who understood Dion's difficulties coping with his dad's death
-Also love how Charlie the dog understands Dion when it was said Dion feels like Rai is his only friend lol, how tragic
-I want more Dion and Rai friendship material, please give (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 2, 2022 01:49:11  #4047

Also generated Rai's backstory lol

"Rai, with the help of his best friend, is now on the run. This is a world ruled by aliens, who use torture on the inmates of their prisons. They are also starving the children to death, using them as food. Many towns have been wiped out. 
Rai is no different. He had a perfectly good family, but one day, he was left on his own when his parents and sister had to flee to the wilds of Arizona to try to survive. Soon, he is captured and sold as a slave. When he is able to escape, he is thrown in prison and sentenced to death. With the help of his friend, Dion, he manages to escape. He then goes on the run, seeking to go home. On his way, he befriends a young girl named Raven, who is also on the run. He needs her help to get past a town with guards. They end up being friends, and they try to help each other survive. 
I liked the main characters. Raven was very strong and not afraid to fight for what she wants, as long as it was right. I like her friendship with Rai, and they were the best team. Rai has had a... [text cutoff]"

Again I love the situational irony
I also want more Rai and Raven friendship material,,, please give,,,

Next week I'll do something for the forum characters just to see what the AI can come up with :D
Local news: AI writes better and comes up with more interesting things than local almost-teenager lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 3, 2022 02:04:13  #4048

Oh yeah, as context for the latter AI excerpt thing, I'd been coming up with a lil practice world in my mind (that I am quickly becoming attached to). Raven is a character whose name (or alias, rather) I just kinda spontaneously came up with, and tbh I'm not too sure if I should keep it or not. It fits her well but at the same time I'm not sure if it's the best, y'know? So there's that.

The above also makes me feel bad 'cause here I am cookin' up a new relationship for Rai on Anima's birthday (10/02). In my defense, it's platonic, but on the other side...I am definitely at fault for something (:
Happy Birthday, Anima-san, btw ((((: 
the funny thing is that she does not care at all, but I do lol
In fact, this summarizes a lot of things. A bunch of stuff that my characters do not care about comes my way and then I extensively bother myself about the fact that I was the one who made that stuff up. Nice.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 4, 2022 11:11:25  #4049

Just wanna point out how interesting that "summary" of a story about Dion is hehe
Like how there's parts that are... accurate? I'm intrigued lol what information did you give the AI to do that? Because some parts fit Dion's character and xD others are just plain funny, I mean, ignoring the slight inconsistencies here and there of course. 
Btw the summary for Rai is curious on the fact that a certain situation was reversed, sorta.

Also happy late birthday to Anima!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera