GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 5, 2022 16:43:39  #61

Re: [Intro] A stranger wandering the ruins of a ravaged town

Russet nodded solemnly towards Alma, before answering Alois.
"Probably not. The curse was only placed on this town specifically, and I don't think a disaster like this will happen again," he said. Russet kept glancing behind him. It looked like he didn't want to stay here much longer.

RUSSET

September 6, 2022 01:00:22  #62

"That is good to hear." Hitan speaks up again. He didn't really wait all that long to do so in the first place. "I understand that we're holding you, but I do have another inquiry. Are you so inclined to discuss your client?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

September 6, 2022 07:36:39  #63

"Sure. Like I said, the relationship is non-professional, so I'm free to disclose anything. That said, I don't know much about him in the first place, but I'll try to answer the best I can." Russet answered.

RUSSET

September 7, 2022 01:26:29  #64

He nods. "Have you any idea how and when he became aware of the situation here as well as why he was so inclined to investigate?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 7, 2022 17:25:40  #65

Russet seemed to be thinking over Hitan's question before answering. 
"I'm not sure," he said regretfully. "I think he wants to restore the town, but I don't know what he plans to do with it. If you'd like, you could return with me and ask him your questions directly," Russet suggested.

RUSSET

September 8, 2022 00:01:32  #66

Neer nods in thanks to Russet's answers. He was going to mention that he would likely end up confiscating many magic items in the location, since it would be better to have it in the libraries of mages rather than out in some ruins for who knows what to latch their hands on it, but he decides to stay silent on that topic since the conversation has moved on.

"Can you give us a name?" Neer asks, "I understand if you decide not to, even when it's non-professional."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

September 8, 2022 00:14:08  #67

"His name is Marshal. Marshal Irvin, if I recall correctly," Russet quickly answered this time. He was probably fairly certain of this answer.

RUSSET

September 10, 2022 13:19:46  #68

(bump)

RUSSET

September 10, 2022 21:33:53  #69

((Oopsy poopsy I thought I respond))

"A man who wishes to revive his hometown of mages." Neer opens up a small notebook and quickly scrawls down the name, "I'm sure my superior would like to look into him. You said you could bring us to him. How far away is he?"

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

September 10, 2022 22:23:07  #70

"He's set up camp quite nearby. Maybe a twenty, thirty minute walk. You could probably see his camp from here if not for all the the ruined buildings," Russet looked to the sky to see what time it was. It was getting late. "I should start heading there right now. You can follow me," he said. Russet certainly didn't wait. He  turned around quickly and started moving in between buildings. Wasn't the most narrow passage in the world, but the amount of space left a lot to be desired. Not to mention all the rubble on the ground. Looks like when he said "20-30 minutes" he meant the fast way.

((I'm going to assume Hitan's not going to follow because of what Galaxian said on his inactivity notice, but feel free to let Hitan join at any time @Galaxian))

RUSSET

September 14, 2022 01:16:09  #71

(Does this mean I should archive this thread? And thanks for the invite by the way, I'll pretend he followed but took a very long detour or something lol)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 19, 2022 08:57:39  #72

(Yup you can archive this one)

RUSSET

Board footera