GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2022 02:02:20  #61

Re: Time also decides to make this one too: An IDEA thread

Hey that might be one, but would you use a giant Worm as a weapon/summon?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

July 15, 2022 03:54:10  #62

I'm the worst person to ask because there are so many things wrong with me that my answer would inevitably be "Y E S"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 15, 2022 10:06:25  #63

Actually you know what, I think I'll go between either eel or octopus.

Octopus is probably the best since I think it fits the character personality I'm creating. It can ink camouflage, and has suckers. Which are more versatile that an eel and an electric discharge.

Time

August 5, 2022 18:04:26  #64

Kels? That elf girl? Nah, her name is Kal-shin now. I like it more.

I'm still searching for what would be a suitable power for her. She's supposed to have a busted power, but not busted busted, and rather simple.

Like raw power wise, she's supposed to be the strongest in the team. But however she still has a "handler". You know how like overpowered shonen protags have a demon in them and they would be executed by the good guy hire ups, but then they are convinced to keep them alive as a weapon and assigned a "handler" to kill them if things go out of hand? Like that kinda power level. If that demonstrates the level of power I'm looking for.

Last edited by Time (August 5, 2022 18:04:39)

Time

August 5, 2022 18:09:30  #65

I have gone through like 2-3 powers already.

First I was thinking of just a BIG BOOM KAPOW blasts. But nah.

Then I thought of BIG BOOM KAPOW blasts from the SKY. Like an orbital strike, but also nah.

Then I thought like a spirit of great power or something that she can manifest, be a medium for, or maybe gives her powers. Not a stand. But I'm still considering this power.

I have been also recently thinking of just a straight up summon and/or partial summon of some legendary creature. It's simple, and its kinda cool.

Last edited by Time (August 5, 2022 19:12:28)

Time

August 22, 2022 21:13:04  #66

Ok so maybe something on topic with the rp

I was thinking of two characters. I'm thinking on which of the two to made a deity, but im leaning towards one moreso. The big keywords are "to make" since it'll bring it up later on. It has to do with plot I've been thinking of.

1 of which I don't know much about what she'd be the deity of, but she's the type who you look at, and she'll smile back at you. But you can't tell if her smile is out of warmth and kindness, of she's trying to lure you into a spider web trap. Same goes for her actions. If that analogy makes sense. I think she's more likely to become a deity

2 is more direct. She's just a magic archer and I think archers are cool so she uses a bow. That's about it lol. But personality wise, I think she's more of a "I do what I want, and what I believe." So she might be a bit selfish at times, but mostly it's her being fueled by curiosity. Her personality is more of a wip than the other.

I gtg for a bit, but I'll talk a bit more later

Time

August 23, 2022 03:16:11  #67

Why I say "to make" is my idea for new deity stuff is what if we did something with an ambrosia flower. Like an ambrosia flower shows up, and for some reason a lot of mortals know where it is. So ambitious people come to fight/compete for it. I would like to POV someone plucking an ambrosia flower.

Pretty simple plot. I don't think much planning would be required. Only that maybe we just know who are actually some candidates for becoming deities and stuff like that lol. Also we need an excuse to why current deities can't interfere.

Time

August 23, 2022 03:16:37  #68

But I should define it more and bring it up when the actual new rule is passed, I suppose

Time

September 14, 2022 02:31:13  #69

[GGaD]

Ok first character is done mostly.  I  just need finishing touches.

For upcoming plot I planned to make 2 new characters, but I also may be making a third one. Maybe I'll write them more in detail later.

Time

September 15, 2022 14:27:58  #70

[GGaD]

It's weird as to what inspiration on characters can do for you.

My first character I made for the upcoming plot took me about what, a few days to a week to write out? Yet with my second one, it only took me a day.

Time

April 5, 2023 01:23:40  #71

Bro last time I wrote here was last year what

anyways I think I should just try to revive it and just talk about characters every now and then.

Time

April 5, 2023 01:34:53  #72

whoohoo!

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

April 5, 2023 01:36:11  #73

starting with this:

[TTRPGs]

So, I'm loading up my storage of characters, and I have a character of which I'm a bit iffy on. Idk whether to make him a Chronoturgy Wizard, or a Hexblade Warlock (assuming that this character is going into dnd 5e)

Granted, if the GM I use him on is really good and is willing to take on the role of an active patron, I'd say I'd probably select warlock BUT for the time being, why not you guys help me out? What do you think fits this character's story?

Here's the very vague idea.
The plot is more or less trying to find a family member/friend/loved one who disappeared. The details of how they disappeared has not been really defined yet, as I haven't really thought of it that much (maybe I'll develop it here more?)  but I guess it may be a factor in determining the class.
I'm thinking that the character's background will likely be one of a merchant of some sort. Maybe an Alchemist or a cartographer.
But which one do you think would fit the story better? A time wizard or a sword warlock?

I feel this question is a much more silly one, as I've barely given any information.

Last edited by Time (April 5, 2023 01:36:51)

Time

April 5, 2023 01:38:19  #74

Echowo wrote:

I'm the worst person to ask because there are so many things wrong with me that my answer would inevitably be "Y E S"

Also this is nearly a year old but I agree, if I could even summon a thing that would be cool. So a giant worm is cool.

Time

May 31, 2023 01:31:58  #75

[Personal stories and characters]

FINALLY. I've been searching for such a name, and I've finally arrived upon it:

Sekrethel Strive has always been a placeholder name for that one character, but now I think I've finally found it!

Ides. Her name is Ides.

I think I should really get thinking about story writing and whatnot if I am actually serious about it. For lots of the time I've been sidetracked, or working on other projects. But I think I should lock it in or smth.

Time

Board footera