HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 9, 2022 00:23:17  #3961

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Martin: (*does anything*)
Me: <3

I think I have problems

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 9, 2022 00:23:46  #3962

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Also imagining Kiaane getting nailed in the head by a snowball and doing absolutely nothing about it. 
Their snow fort is absolutely demolished too and they kinda just stand there.

-Galaxian-

Kianne, T-posing as they get obliterated by snow:

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 9, 2022 00:24:48  #3963

Unfortunately they're a little too dense to even t-pose, they're just going to stand there, awkwardly.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 9, 2022 00:25:53  #3964

I think at one point I'm probably gonna make a huge post comprised of characters I have never talked about before here at like 3 A.M. and I'll confuse the heck outta myself the next day
I really hope I remember what context is but also I rarely remember it in the first place, so.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 9, 2022 00:29:31  #3965

Me: Kiaane isn't dumb, I swear, they can learn a bunch of stuff and know a bunch of stuff, but they just don't act like it
Also Kiaane: (*will literally continue buying whipped cream over and over again after it mysteriously disappears 4 times from the kitchen counter in the course of one day because the notion of Cielo snatching it doesn't appear in their head even once*)

I make a point of calling them "dense" instead of "dumb," because "dense" is more endearing to me than the alternative, but tbh I don't know the difference either (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 9, 2022 00:49:27  #3966

YouTube made a video pop up called "Frog refuses to leave circle" and of course that immediately reminds me of Kiaane
I might be dying, slightly. xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 9, 2022 03:26:02  #3967

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Me: Kiaane isn't dumb, I swear, they can learn a bunch of stuff and know a bunch of stuff, but they just don't act like it
Also Kiaane: (*will literally continue buying whipped cream over and over again after it mysteriously disappears 4 times from the kitchen counter in the course of one day because the notion of Cielo snatching it doesn't appear in their head even once*)

I make a point of calling them "dense" instead of "dumb," because "dense" is more endearing to me than the alternative, but tbh I don't know the difference either (:

-Galaxian-

They are smart but lack common sense

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 11, 2022 03:18:05  #3968

Idk mate, I think it transcends common sense at this point

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 11, 2022 03:23:26  #3969

On another topic, I'm really sorry for being so sporadic; my mind has gone to the terrible portion of nostalgia (where it relives the worst experiences and reminds me what will never be in both my waking and asleep hours, essentially), and coupled with some other things, my mental health is just not at a very good place. It's not horrible, but school is starting up within a week for me too, so I'm not too sure where it's going to go. Probably downhill lol.
As preparation, I've been practicing being offline, not only for the sake of trying to showcase my better personality traits to you guys but also for the sake of personal productivity. I'll have a bunch of stuff to do once school starts, and I want to work on my schedule a little bit (again). So, yeah.
As usual, good luck to everyone in what you're doing in life, and always let me know if you want to do something with me (excerpt writing, sketches, character creation, roleplaying, etc.) It might have to wait 10 years (as you can probably see from my horrid POV quality/productivity at the moment), but I'll probably be really excited nonetheless, and excitement mostly leads to happiness, which is good for me lol. 
But yeah, this is essentially an inactivity notice from me. I'll try to post more updates, but I don't want to do too many of them, since that probably will get annoying fast. So, generally speaking, I might not be as available for this entire school year, and it's not because I dislike you guys or anything like that (though you should know that already :-P). It's probably just me not wanting to be annoying and not knowing what exactly to say otherwise.
And I'll most definitely be posting random stuff here once in a while too! So that's always here. Sorry about that xD. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 11, 2022 03:26:01  #3970

On a somewhat related note, here's a reminder from me for me to me to do something on the 13th (or 14th, or 15th)!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 12, 2022 20:33:13  #3971

As someone who is starting uni next week, I say that don't worry GalaxE, you know we'll always be friends even if we can't talk that much. That said, I'm looking forward to reading the updates you'll post! It's always fun to read your thoughts on this thread hehe. I wish you the best of luck this year and to everyone else reading this too.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 14, 2022 16:38:38  #3972

Thanks, Specter. Good luck for you in college too!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 14, 2022 16:53:19  #3973

By the way, the thing is done lol.

I did a good chunk of work on the F/DA summoning chant ("a good chunk" means "any amount of" because holy heck am I bad at working on it), and I have to say I'm feeling a little bit more confident now.
Now mind, please give some inspiration so I don't have to sit awkwardly in front of my screen and hallucinate Galaxian in battle for hours (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 14, 2022 17:02:57  #3974

Me, to F/DA Dion: Would you like a crazy and weird guy or a weird and crazy guy
Dion:
Me: A crazy/weird guy it is!!

~~~~

In addition to the chant, I also worked on that dude because I eventually have to come up with a catalyst anyways.
The process is slow but kinda fun lol. 
I wonder when I'll have the time to design him visually :'D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 16, 2022 18:43:24  #3975

Can't believe I forgot Kaori's only theme song and remembered it after his form was accepted lol
Not to worry though, I updated the post with it :D

Also it's technically not his "only theme song," it's just the one I'm sure doesn't have any overly dubious meanings. The one he shares with Akuma (that I haven't shared here yet) has one of those "this might be iffy" labels on a lyrics wiki, so I don't really want to officiate that one yet lol 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 01:13:11  #3976

I kinda like how Wiley as a character is oriented in comparison to F/GO's Nightingale and Asclepius
Not going into further detail on this front since it'd be sorta meaningless, but I can imagine him acting like his usual self towards pretty much anyone else, but these two scare him and he stays as far as possible from them
Basically, all of them are insane but in different ways, and ngl I stand with Wiley on this one, I would avoid Asclepius and Nightingale as much as possible too

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 01:15:14  #3977

I feel like Asclepius and Wiles would have some level of business dealings, but in Asclepius' impressions Wiley is extremely quiet of a person
They do say that you reveal weaknesses as you talk, and I attest to that being true (or maybe I just kinda suck at hiding my weaknesses when I let down my guard)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 13:29:21  #3978

I like how I've gone from hoping Asclepius and Nightingale will gang up on Wiley to sympathizing with Wiley

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 13:32:23  #3979

Wiley: (*flirts with Asclepius*)
Asclepius to Nightingale, with an incredibly dead look in his eyes: This one's cure is death
Nightingale: Understood (*moves towards Wiley*)
Wiley, who actually can't really move because he's probably broken all of his leg bones: wait lmao oh no

Whether or not Wiley would flirt with Asclepius depends on whether he sees Divinity Hater's face or personality first btw
Or maybe not?
I don't understand him (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 13:49:51  #3980

Putting down another thread idea in my personal document, like all of the ones I've put there haven't died like slugs on a hot sidewalk
Tbh I put a reminder to do the F/GO gameplay summary there too, so if I forget I'll be in hysterics xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 14:25:40  #3981

Yesterday night I found Ishmael's initial forms submission post, and I'm recovering mentally from my mind thinking that Germaine was created by Specter back then as a potential character to ship with Felix and then latching onto that notion (because Ishmael mentioned on another thread that Specter was creating a character to ship with Felix iirc)
I think it's their general nature/color palette and sort of gentle personalities :')

By the way this also brought me back another thing I was thinking about, for Galaxian
It'll be in the next post because this is still cursed (': and I want to leave it as quickly as possible.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 14:48:35  #3982

What I was thinking was basically how Germaine was technically made (or redesigned? idk) 'cause Galaxian was getting angsted real bad at the time too, but it didn't work out that well? I think their relationship is okay, and they're maybe friends too (in a weird way, Galaxian will swear his loyalty to you before you can be called friends), but they didn't click that well lol
A part of it is how I think Galaxian technically needs more of a father/brother figure than a mother figure, because mothers (though what I'm saying is not conclusive by any means) seem to be mostly responsible for 1) setting guidance for a child's course of life and 2) protecting them (again, this is not conclusive; it's just a general thing I'm putting up from my own experience and also from looking more at Germaine's character), both of which kinda go against what Galaxian needs. 
You see, Galaxi is this immutably stubborn 
kinda dumb
smart aleck
I'm gonna get repeatedly impaled by Phoebus Catastrophe
Uhh. Yeah, he exists.
Anyways, my point was that he doesn't need anyone to help him define his morals. He also is better suited for protecting rather than being protected (because even though I pare him down in-RP when I can, he's theoretically not as soft and squishy as I sometimes made him out to be :') ). For him, what he needs is actually someone who restrains him when his morally-fueled actions take him into outer space of what is rational, as well as someone who is willing to protect him when he actually needs it, even if they may not actually be able to do so. 
Of course, I'm not saying that Germaine and Galaxian are utterly incompatible to start with. Another crucial component to Galaxian's relationships (outside of circumstance) is timing. Galaxian met Germaine at a point where he felt like he didn't deserve to have anyone super close to him, so that's just been protruding into the present. There are also a lot of factors that I can't explain very well. But essentially, they really aren't in a position to be bonding deeply.
Some of those factors (if not many of them) also play into Galaxian's relationship with the Alternate, by the way. I think if he'd just materialized and they'd already existed somewhere, they'd have much closer relationships than they have in the present. I can imagine him trying to get Laurie to play with him at playgrounds, him dragging Manai (of all people) all over the place, him holding Nagesh in extremely high regard...actually, a lot of what I'm envisioning is him dragging different people (Xolani, Laurie, Manai...everyone basically) all over the place. Really characteristic of him, I'd say.
GGaD!Galaxian's characterization is overall really weird for me. It's not necessarily uncharacteristic thus far--some of the more iffy things of his character that make me somewhat dislike him are undeniably things that would happen either way--but some things are kinda off, and I can't always put a finger to them. 
One is obviously how his activity is either spontaneous or nonexistent. He'd be much more consistent and efficient in a world where he's unconstrained, even now. For instance, he would've found the entire group of CDs by now and done something on that end, and maybe he would've died doing that idk, but he still would have done something of noteworthiness--maybe not something like disassembling the CDs completely, but maybe something that put them into a bout of inactivity, or something that meant immensely helpful information for the uncorrupted deities (both of the present and in the hypothetical future). The thing I'm doing currently where I try to make him have as least impact as possible is actually just really, really stretching it. Even if Galaxian can act stupidly, he still normally has a degree of logic and drive that make him do things and accomplish things.

​-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 14:52:53  #3983

Interrupting that just to say that HPA!Wiley definitely did a thing where (yes, "did a thing" because I'm forgetting the proper phrase at the moment) he installed a recording somewhere in the dormitories. It blared loud Nintendo music all night long and somehow even though it was sound, no one could find it

In his defense(?), he could've done something like "Baby Shark Doodoodoo" but didn't so. He's not Neutral Evil. 
Yet.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 15:12:20  #3984

Back to spottily talking about GGaD!Galaxian, roleplaying spontaneity is such a weird thing. He wouldn't be who he is without it, but bringing it too far ruins his character
On a related topic (I'm stretching the relation thing though), I sometimes like to think how it would've been if he attached immediately to any of the other deities he met in his intro thread. Of course, it's impossible, because he and I have a sense of intuition that doesn't apply to any of the others, but sometimes it's funny to think about. 
For instance, if I'd done that with GGaD!Time. Would the two of them be any closer than they currently are (which is...not very close lol), or would they just be about the same? How would Time view Galaxian if Galaxian were to have attached to himself rather than to someone else? 
My perception of it is that Time wouldn't be very comfortable with it, though maybe they would've been a bit closer than they are now (hopefully Time would establish boundaries earlier on though). But it wouldn't really work out, I think. I guess this would've meant extended ties with Galaxian and members of the Clocktower, but maybe I don't really see the hypothetical outcomes clearly.
Next up is Orphos. (Obviously, I'm not ranking these in order of how realistic they would be, because this is...not realistic at all.) I think the main thing about this idea is how Orphos would probably never change his ways, and considering how persistent Galaxian is, it's just funny lol.
But funnier is how I think Bliss also wouldn't change her ways (Galaxian isn't a big enough influence, I believe), but at times she'd randomly quote Galaxian on something moral or something while the quoted saying has no bearing on her actions whatsoever. And her being familiar with Galaxian might have made her even more reckless with dealing with deities or something. I dunno.
I think the funniest option for me is Cleaver. Galaxian follows her around and bugs the heck out of her. She's pretty much not allowed to do anything close to immoral without getting chewed out [kinda] by him, at least not immediately. Their relationship probably would've been even more tense than it was otherwise, but I don't think they would've been enemies at least.
The better part of that affiliation probably would've been an increased closeness with Sandy, and maybe Schisto too.

My list of people Galaxian would have long since reached out is really long, but will I act on it? No (:
(Btw it includes Sandy, Germaine, and probably the other deities in general, and a lot of people who have gone inactive along with their creators lol)
He's super social and I have no idea how he does it (and he's less social than before too, so.)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 15:36:43  #3985

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

A part of it is how I think Galaxian technically needs more of a father/brother figure than a mother figure

I phrased that incredibly badly. I meant that father/brother figures are probably better for him in comparison from my impressions, but still what he needs most is still closer to a teacher figure, someone who he sees as a somewhat higher authority whose opinions he weighs, someone who he especially wants to protect, but someone whose words are guidance rather than commands. 
I guess for Galaxian, a teacher figure is different than for some others (it certainly is different than how Garakuta and Wuhan would define it), but essentially what he needs is just more of a guiding figure, someone who can be casual with him and knows him but doesn't control him, and I guess someone who's more than an equal or could be more than an equal. 
I dunno, I technically have thought a lot about this, but it turns out I haven't thought enough, huh? Maybe I don't need to.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 16:01:31  #3986

I'm putting an undue amount of effort into imagining how Erice and Galaxian would get along
The fun thing is, I barely know anything about her other than that she's kinda possessive over Voyager, so I don't know.
I think maybe it wouldn't be a big issue if Galaxian's friends with Voyager and is nice to her. But again, I don't know.

Erice and Galaxian: (*making cat faces*)
Voyager: wha

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 19:05:36  #3987

I already knew the Mamba was an idiot but reading my POVs of him managed to reinforce it, holy cow
I forgot that he and Time's MO interacted before tbh, it's interesting. I suppose I'll save that for my knowledge.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 19:10:24  #3988

"What's a temper tantrum?" the Mamba asks, like he hasn't thrown one before.
He technically would have, but the A.A. shut him up through the use of Scary. So he's probably forgotten.

I wonder if the Jackal actually remembered to smack the Mamba and the Raven on the head afterwards, since (on the Mamba's end) I'd actually be very disappointed if he didn't
The Mamba is dumb enough already so he can't possibly get dumbed down further with physical violence

The MO Base: (*literally experiencing huge changes that basically culminate to the entire foundation collapsing*)
The Cheetah and the Mamba: (*definitely played with LEGOs that the Cheetah brought as gifts*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 19:22:34  #3989

At one point I'll make a post or several asking others about the whereabouts of their current Masked Ones, but at this point in time I'm just gonna refer to it here.
The thing is, if the Jackal and the Eagle were to leave the compound, the A.A. definitely would have taken that as the end of the contract with the others. So, they'd account for the Mamba somehow, and most likely the Cheetah. But no one else would have any relevance in their view unless there's something extraneous that has yet to be planned (that would change that default, essentially).
I like how even the A.A. has gone from enforcing "Kill anyone who sees your face" on the Mamba to giving up on that because the Mamba and the Cheetah continuously took off their masks in public with no regard for the long term (and also because somehow they haven't gotten too many people after their lives yet even with how they act...RPing convenience is convenient in this case)

Someone powerful: (*trying to kill the Mamba*)
The Mamba, thinking that someone is playing with him: :D

0 actual survival instincts.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 17, 2022 19:26:25  #3990

How in the world would the Mamba and the Cheetah even move the LEGO room

...I guess the A.A. would probably have to move it (': since there is no way the two of them could move that much stuff without giving away their next location
Reminder that the Mamba wanted to toss oil on open flame
I don't know how the compound has survived up to this point mostly unscathed. Maybe the A.A. had the Mamba cast anti-Mamba enchantments over the place?? If they really did that, then they definitely have intuitive abilities to some level. I mean, predicting and countering literally everything the Mamba might do in the exact places he might do them, even if only covering most of his actions rather than all of them, is some sort of accomplishment definitely.

(Some specifications on that:
-I say only "most" because canonically the A.A. has been seen needing to interfere when the Mamba is doing some stuff, which means the entire place is not entirely Mamba-proof
-On the other hand, the enchantments needing to be so specific is because the Mamba doesn't specialize in such large-scale enchantment magic that can't be picked up by deities, especially magic ones. If he were to cast an entire barrier-size spell, the deities would definitely pick up on it. So.)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera