HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 8, 2022 02:12:14  #8341

Re: The Idea Fortress πŸ­πŸ‘»πŸ­ Specter's Homethread,

Oh well, that sucks. Idk really what to say in those moments except to stay strong and hope for the best. And to just do your best in helping others.

At least nice music though.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

August 8, 2022 23:24:57  #8342

Ope I didn't realize there was a serious update annfkwkfma maybe I should change my post-number on page settings. Anyway, I hope everything turns out okay in that aspect and yeah, bwbcmwmcmma idk how to be comforting

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
β€œIf he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, β€œI shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 17, 2022 12:34:57  #8343

No worries, I don't really need comfort relating to that haha it was typed more as a sort of update.

Update again:
Help I started in-person classes and my teachers are giving overlapping homework and overlapping zoom meetings
On another hand my techers seem to be super cool so far. Today I have a maths-related course and I'm scared of how it'll go but I suppose I'll just have to face it with a smile (that nobody will see because face masks LOL)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 17, 2022 18:06:05  #8344

Oh ok cool then. It kinda works for me because I'm horrible at comfort and just spout the same things over and over lol.

But hey the in person stuff seems like some good news! That's great! ...It is good news right?

Time

August 29, 2022 18:56:07  #8345

I guess it is. I'm full of work now though XD a lot of it is group work and while I'm kinda hapy for that, I'm also not bc there's stuf I know I could do waaaay better on my own.
Anyways. Currently I like it, and I'm happy to learn. My grades in math dropped  horribly for some reason though, and uh I'm not sure what to do to get them up again. It's like my understanding of algebra just upped and left at some point.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 29, 2022 18:57:05  #8346

Also it looks like a lot of stuff happened in the half month I was away!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 29, 2022 18:57:21  #8347

I love croissants

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 29, 2022 19:00:02  #8348

For some reason I stopped playing F/GO and Genshin for a good two or three weeks so uh
Anyways yesterday I picked up Genshin, the Sumeru hype is real and the story has no right to be that good (I really am glad it's that good ngl)

I can't wait to be done with the first Lostbelt too once I get to updating F/GO as well.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 31, 2022 22:21:08  #8349

I like group work when people are cooperative but right now I'm in a couple groups that really are getting on my nerves bc nobody is deciding anything and we haven't got anything done and the deadline is closing in.
Especifically that group is annoyng because I have other groups in which we did work, and my personal work is done as well soooo...

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 31, 2022 22:22:02  #8350

Changing topic a bit, I learned how to do brownie cookies :D there's a really great recipie in Cooking Tree's channel, it's vanilla cookies with chocolate brownie insides.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 1, 2022 01:12:40  #8351

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

I like group work when people are cooperative but right now I'm in a couple groups that really are getting on my nerves bc nobody is deciding anything and we haven't got anything done and the deadline is closing in.
Especifically that group is annoyng because I have other groups in which we did work, and my personal work is done as well soooo...

Β 
Honestly when it gets to that point in my groups where there are slackers and theyre not doing anything even with reminders I do none of their work, and if questions are asked to why our stuff is incomplete, I just tell the truth. But idk if that tactic will exactly work when I get into college, like you.

Based on what you wrote, I assume you'll be doing the same?

Time

September 1, 2022 01:14:35  #8352

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Changing topic a bit, I learned how to do brownie cookies :D there's a really great recipie in Cooking Tree's channel, it's vanilla cookies with chocolate brownie insides.

Β 
Anyways on the other hand. That sounds nice and tasty. Are they a harder recipe? I'd assume so with the cookie brownie hybrid part.

Time

September 8, 2022 15:21:30  #8353

Can't quote for some reason (laptop being weird) but replying to the first message
That's what our teachers have told me to do but thankfully my groups picked up the pace before the deadlines. It's okay since I tend to procrastinate and that's a tendency I have to fix, but at least we're getting stuff done now.Β 

About the second post, they're surprisingly easy to make haha. I can share the recipe video one of these days.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 8, 2022 15:25:16  #8354

On another hand I am still very much shocked by the deadline things and stuff lolΒ 
At least it's been getting my lazy self to work. I wanna play my games though ): time runs out too quickly these days

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 8, 2022 15:27:49  #8355

Btw the thing I use to be on here uh it's been crashing when youtube videos appear
So if I'm not checking homethreads it's bc of that, I don't know what's on the posts and I don't want this browser to crash while I'm tryina read.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 11, 2022 23:00:13  #8356

It's been like, a month, and I am still wowed by life in in-person studies lol. Presentations especially now, and group work.
Tbh now that my groups have been sorted out I think I'm starting to like this more, group work can be pretty fun (except when generalized procrastination strikes haha).

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 12, 2022 01:27:35  #8357

Life in in person studies? So I'm hearing it's a good class?

It sucks when procrastination happens. But if it has to be procrastinating, generalized procrastination is best, these is no logical way to finger point at others for procrastinating and your all in it together lol.

Time

September 22, 2022 09:05:03  #8358

Yeah I'd say it is! I'm having a lot of fun with life at uni lol. Can't say I've made friends yet really but there's aΒ  couple dudes I think I get along with. Anyways, I'm pretty used to that. I don't mind haha.Β 
I think most of my teachers are nice. Rn I'm working on trying to keep good grades and my favorite class is maths.Β 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 22, 2022 09:08:55  #8359

I wanted to say this as a sort of general update:
Y'all probable have noticed this but I've been inactive these two months. The disc server I joined as a side hobby is turning into a full time project (full time I mean as in the time I'm not busy with studies or work lol) and I would like to dedicate myself more to it. That means that I am officially announcing my inactivity notice here, though don't worry because I am reading posts even while not logged in.Β 
I will still post every now and then and I WILL continue with roleplay threads, just don't expect me to be online every day.Β 
That said, I hope y'all have fun, I am enjoying reading the new roleplay threads I amΒ πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ all eyesΒ πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 22, 2022 09:26:30  #8360

I nearly had a heart attack thinking that you were announcing leaving permanently aiokhjfgahjk

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

September 22, 2022 13:06:50  #8361

LOLLLL NOOO I could never do that Eliza dw

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 22, 2022 14:03:33  #8362

And to be honest I am incredibly annoyed by the fact that my browser will crash if faced with a youtube link.
So it's annoying to click on threads without knowing if it has a linked video or not bc it'll just close.

Anyways y'all are good, just issues on my part haha.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 30, 2022 14:07:29  #8363

I finally understand what approaching midterm exams feel like lol

To me it is still very interesting to have to work with deadlines every week and stuff haha

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 30, 2022 14:48:40  #8364

A few weeks I looked up MBTI memes and now I cannot stop looking at MBTI community content
It's so fun lol. Especially because almost all of the content about my type (ENFP) is correct. Also I love you INFP friends.

The memes are true, my friend groups really do be with I people lol, both online and irl. I'm the only E in my groups.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

October 2, 2022 14:04:00  #8365

Just voted for the first time lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

October 4, 2022 11:00:00  #8366

Ooooo new spoopy background

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

October 4, 2022 11:13:45  #8367

The PM limit will forever annoy me because I just realized that last time I deleted all my recent messages instead of the older ones and I am very sad because I have no contexto for some of this, some on my part, some on the sender's part :')

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

October 31, 2022 08:55:37  #8368

Y'know it still annoys me so much that I have such a hard time using "lie" and "lay" correctly when I talk/write.
Afaik it's the only prominent weak point in my English, so I guess it isn't that bad, but, yeah. As a ESL student (kill me I juts typed "estudent") I guess it's understandable if my english isn'tΒ thatΒ good. Either way it's good enough for me. But I'm still annoyed by those verbs.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 1, 2022 01:32:13  #8369

Don't worry about that too much I say.

Ik I only talked with you like, once, but I thought your English was really good. No issues understanding or anything.

I still get mixed with words like affect and effect, and English is my first language.

Did someone like, call you out or smth? Or is this just one of those personal gripes?

Time

November 2, 2022 13:28:12  #8370

When you say we've only talked once you mean through live chat, right? In that case then yeah xD well I would count my posts on the boardhost here as well but here I have more time to proofread and all (I usually don't lol).

Don't worry haha it's just me thinking about my English. Actually cause I had to take an English proficiency test to skip English classes in uni? Like if I already know t he language then I don't need to take lessons again. Anyways, that, and I got a full score, but I was just thinking about how my English isn't perfect. And that's fine too I guess. I'm currently more focused on sharpening my Spanish skills, especially in grammar. It's not bad but I can do better.

Thank you for the compliments btw hehee.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera