HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2022 00:22:07  #811

Re: Time's Boardhost Homethread - Time's Boardhost Homethread

I felt jumpy today since it was my b day. Kinda regretted past b days in the past. Since I'm kinda now really spending it alone this time.

I had a package arrive from home today I think hearing about it is what made me nervous, and really wanted to get my hands on it. What would it be? What would it be??

It turns out it was certainly a calming thing. It made me smile. It was a bunch of cookies my mom baked. I forgot that I really like her cookies, especially when they're hot. They weren't hot in the package, but it reminded me of her and home.

The only thing I wished for is that maybe if it could have came along a bit later when I would have been feeling a bit more down and home sick... maybe it would have motivated me to keep on going. But maybe not. Nonetheless it gave me a boost.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

July 13, 2022 00:22:21  #812

Talking about emotions. Ew.

Time

July 13, 2022 20:06:11  #813

On a better topic, I decided to invest in a month's worth of manga via online subscription. I don't actually partake any japanese entertainment Manga or anime too often. But I needed something to pass the time when I didn't have any character creating ideas.

In the first few days of the program, I've already caught up to the present in Chainsaw man. The art's really good and I like the story. Especially the ending to the first Arc. Like it was a great setup and cliffhanger for the future. And the first chapter to part 2 came out on my b day! Which I promptly read. Maybe I'll have to go over it again to really understand it and appreciate the art.

Any good manga recommendations?

Time

July 13, 2022 22:41:19  #814

Time wrote:

I felt jumpy today since it was my b day. Kinda regretted past b days in the past. Since I'm kinda now really spending it alone this time.

I had a package arrive from home today I think hearing about it is what made me nervous, and really wanted to get my hands on it. What would it be? What would it be??

It turns out it was certainly a calming thing. It made me smile. It was a bunch of cookies my mom baked. I forgot that I really like her cookies, especially when they're hot. They weren't hot in the package, but it reminded me of her and home.

The only thing I wished for is that maybe if it could have came along a bit later when I would have been feeling a bit more down and home sick... maybe it would have motivated me to keep on going. But maybe not. Nonetheless it gave me a boost.

I KNOW I'M A DAY LATE BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DUDE

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

July 14, 2022 00:32:33  #815

Thanks man, no sweat, I barely remember birthdays as well, to my determent. It's something I need to work on. But thanks!

Time

July 14, 2022 23:33:44  #816

I think I'm improving in art.

I tried to draw poorly for a public thing and I think it still looked pretty decent for the constraints in comparison to the others.

Time

July 16, 2022 00:03:38  #817

Oh totally random, but on the first day of the program, there was small talk with parents and stuff, and for some reason a mom mistook me for a girl.

Which is weird because I look like a guy to me. It's either the longer hair or the hat I was wearing, and I was also wearing a mask. Plus their family said she's always like this.

I wasn't offended, but it did humor me. Could I pull it off?? Well, with proper makeup and care, I think almost anyone can, not that I'd really want to.

Time

July 16, 2022 02:13:48  #818

I'm just thinking back on the fights and moments in CSM and while it's over the top there are some really depressing moments in the series wow.

Time

July 17, 2022 22:53:37  #819

I am also now thinking/realizing that I like over the top stuff... sometimes? Idk what the line is over the top and not, but I often hear that things that I like are over the top.

I think it's mostly subjective.

Time

July 19, 2022 20:48:41  #820

Yo where did all the things go from the activity tab or whatever

Time

July 20, 2022 00:55:17  #821

Time wrote:

I'm just thinking back on the fights and moments in CSM and while it's over the top there are some really depressing moments in the series wow.

What the heck its like as of the moment its the only story where I knew some major spoilers and was really touched when the actual spoiled moments happened.

And the ending to part one and the final arcs/fights were so good. I'm kinda happy to see that I finished part one on the same day part 2 started.

Time

July 20, 2022 00:58:24  #822

Time wrote:

What the heck its like as of the moment its the only story where I knew some major spoilers and was really touched when the actual spoiled moments happened.

And the ending to part one and the final arcs/fights were so good. I'm kinda happy to see that I finished part one on the same day part 2 started.

Look at me talking about something. Idk how often I talk about something and then comment on it later, but I don't think I do it often. At all. I think thats one of the reasons why I don't often post on my homethread.

Time

July 23, 2022 10:46:32  #823

Sometimes I think about different art program stuff

Like how much more mobile my art setup would be with procreate or something.

But I don't think I'm an apple guy. Plus I think I've grown to stick with the look of csp.

Time

August 1, 2022 02:19:13  #824

Wait whuh

Whens the last time I posted

Time

August 1, 2022 02:19:57  #825

Was it July 29!?

Oopsy...

Time

August 2, 2022 10:07:24  #826

I'm getting forgetful of when was the last time I checked in.

Maybe it's bc im still in that summer program, and it's really starting to get busy! I'm doing a lot of things away from the computer.

Last edited by Time (August 2, 2022 10:07:53)

Time

August 3, 2022 01:02:32  #827

No but like actually where is everyone

Is it school or smth

Time

August 3, 2022 17:25:47  #828

I can't speak directly for anyone else, but personally I'm working on my obsession with checking posts here and staying logged off. There isn't much I can respond to immediately anyways (as in both the number of posts responded to and posts I don't know how to respond to lol). 
How's the summer program going? I hope well?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 3, 2022 18:16:52  #829

Oh ok that's fine

The summer program is going well! As somewhat  interesting, I haven't experienced much homesickness.

Most of the other kids here are pretty cool too. Most, or at least the ones that are studying the same topic as me, all seem like they are here of their own choice and are actually interested, not just their parents put them here. But due to the approval process of getting in, I seriously doubt that people like that would be able to get through.

Most are not horrible people either, that too. Probably from the application process,  or at least I don't think they're all that bad

Time

August 4, 2022 09:51:16  #830

oh I've just been really busy and everybody else has been doing things lol

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

August 4, 2022 13:07:21  #831

Yeah

I feel like we all have been busy, hence the lack of activity

Time

August 5, 2022 16:56:54  #832

Yo

new csm trailer looking really spicy nice

Time

August 7, 2022 19:01:29  #833

There really isn't much activity going on at all.

hmmm... maybe I should talk about stuff then.

Time

August 7, 2022 21:23:32  #834

Didn't check in for the past three days and still there wasn't much activity tbh I'm surprised as well.
I hope everyone's well, and I'm glad to know of your summer program updates Times ^_^

I'd be glad to read your talks about stuff! Even if it's about stuffs I don't understand, it's entertaining either way.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 7, 2022 22:01:22  #835

Ah, thanks, same back to you when it comes to reading. I too don't really get much, but yea!

You made me realize that I should now say that im out of the program. It was great and fun! Totally worth it!

What also was worth it is after a 106 hrs worth of gameplay, I've finally completed divinty 2. I know I didn't talk about it much, but it was great fun. Unfortunately I knew some of the major endgame twists, which really sucks, but it was still cool in the end!

To keep it simple, the character I ran was a scoundrel/huntsman hybrid. Essentially a rogue/ranger.

I'm literally writing this as the credits roll, but I'm thinking of hoping back in after it again and going again for a second time lol. Or maybe I should look into my list of other games on my list to play...

Time

August 8, 2022 11:52:35  #836

Yep I just started a new game last night. I'm looking to run a summoner/necromancer. But I still don't know which stats and weapons to use as one, so I'm still finding out that.

But on more other video game topics. Guilty Gear Strive. Axel probably only knows this stuff but: BRIDGET?? I was not expecting that at all for DLC. I was expecting Sin, Slayer (he might be in revealed fall), Johnny, even Elphelt. I did not expect Bridget. A curve ball and a half. The redesign is pretty cool. I like the new hoodie, thought maybe the only minor con that I have with it is the handcuff belt(?) still being around... maybe they could've replaced it with another thing? Nonetheless, I think it's fine still having it on Bridget, I think it also might be an integral part of their design. Their theme was also fine not my fave, but fine.

Oh shoot I just forgot the Bridget dlc release is today lol.

Also the official music video that was also released was really cool to. The animation is nice. I was happy to see that Ram did get a part in the mv. Even if it was when she was evil.

Time

August 10, 2022 19:53:20  #837

Time wrote:

106 hrs

I stand corrected. It seems more like 130 hrs of gameplay more or less lol

Time

August 11, 2022 23:18:26  #838

Now, what has Time been doing all day?

Well, he spent his time traveling all day. I spent a week or less or so at home to get back up and on the road.

Time

August 12, 2022 22:40:33  #839

I dunno if that sounds fun or rough, but good luck regardless xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 12, 2022 23:24:04  #840

Well, its always a bit of both, but I intend to have fun!

Time

Board footera