GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2022 17:23:29  #2161

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Okay but imagining one day Hyde is being too much of a brat and is messing with the children and teens/being a bully so Enkidu just silently scoops him up and pulls him into a hug/hold and Hyde is so shocked by the gentleness of the action that he just Stops and leaves Jekyll alone for the rest of the week/doesn't try taking over because he can't process what happened

After that, whenever someone is having trouble with him, they threaten to get Enkidu or threaten to hug him and Hyde shuts up very quickly

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 25, 2022 15:34:33  #2162

In HPA, the couple that are GGaD!Francis' adoptive parents are HPA!Francis' aunt and uncle that he likes to visit whenever he has time and whenever his father allows it

So Francis has two uncles and two aunts, one of the aunts and one of the uncles being Nivia's parents

Francis and Nivia somewhat recognize each other and have the knowledge of being each other's cousin, they just don't really talk about it and don't know each other very well.

Francis is highly aware of Nivia's situation because he sees her father/his uncle in his house (and Nivia's father is very vocal about what happened) and Francis also overhears his own father complain about the "legal trouble" Nivia's father is in

Nivia's mother is very different than GGaD!Echo's mother btw, and Francis probably runs into her every once in a while. He doesn't like her, she creeps him out and she is kinda mean to him, more so than to his other siblings. Highly likely because he reminds her of Nivia, being an Ultimate and all

Neither of Nivia's parents have asked Francis about Nivia, and thank the gods for that

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 25, 2022 15:42:21  #2163

That being said, Nivia's parents don't exactly live with Francis and his family. They sorta just drop by every once in a while, more so than Francis would prefer. Francis is aware they aren't suppose to be around Francis (due to Francis being an Ultimate, as well as they're technically avoiding being taken into custody for their crimes but Oh Well) but Francis is scared of his father so he isn't going to tell anyone

Francis isn't sure if his father would legit kill him or not if Francis got the police, and Francis isn't going to test that theory out, especially if his father is able to outwit the law (like he has been for the past, oh, the entirety of Francis' life-)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 25, 2022 15:58:19  #2164

Due to practice, HPA!Francis walks very quickly and silently, and he also eats very fast and completely silently

And oh gods I just imagined a scenario that hurts my soul. It's definitely likely Francis has stolen alcohol from the store for his father because Francis has a certain time he has to be home each night and if he comes home late, he'll face punishment but Francis figured out that alcohol can help him avoid that. So he just goes into a store that doesn't have much security and steals a few bottles and then gets home quickly

I specifically imagined a scenario with him and Kaori and Francis having Kaori wait outside the store, and just. Kaori not knowing what was happening but being like "Okay! I'll wait right here." And just. Francis feeling guilty after walking out of the store and having to face Kaori, and Francis is unfortunately much too aware of how heavy his backpack is now. But he acts like everything is fine and is like "They ran out of what I was looking for" and then Kaori walking Francis home and the entire time Francis is internally having a whole dialogue to himself over how guilty he feels and Kaori is kinda noticing Francis' Vibes are off but doesn't know exactly what so he doesn't question Francis. Kaori assumes that Francis is probably tired due to working so hard all day

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 25, 2022 15:59:10  #2165

Don't ask me why my brain gave me that scenario because I legit was just laying down and my brain was like "ANGST! ANGST! ANGST!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 25, 2022 16:07:50  #2166

And my gods the pure anxiety Francis would have. He constantly would be like "If Kaori finds out anything about me then he won't want to be my friend" so Francis is just constantly lying about his family or at least not telling full truths. He has a lot of self blame and then adding on, he probably would have a constant fear that Kaori or any of the other students or teachers one day is going to snap at him/get mad and hurt him so Francis constantly is trying to people please because he wants friends so badly and he doesn't want to be harmed

Wheeeeeeee

BUT ANYWAY Francis is a sweetheart naturally, without the people pleasing he definitely would still be very generous and just a nice kid in general

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 26, 2022 01:07:04  #2167

Imagining people just picking Hyde up and carrying him like a football XD

Hyde, realizing Jekyll is taller than him by A LOT: WHAT THE HELL, WHERE THE HELL DID OUR HEIGHT GO- JEKYLL STOLE MY (CENSOR)ING HEIGHT

I feel like Rama has thrown Hyde at some point, just picked him up and was like "YEET"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 26, 2022 01:23:54  #2168

Okay so Imma share with you all headcanons that one of my RL friends gave me (which is really funny because at one point he was like "I don't even know these characters, why am I making headcanons???",the most he knows is from my small explanations and my own Headcanons XD)

-Rama is bisexual and also that every time he enters a room, he loudly announces "I HAVE A WIFE" and then continues on

-One time Hyde messed with Mozart's piano hammers and screwed the piano up. The Phantom of the Opera rounded up all the suspects and stared at them. Eventually Hyde broke and confessed because they were standing there for hours

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 26, 2022 14:53:33  #2169

Echo wrote:

Imagining people just picking Hyde up and carrying him like a football XD

Hyde, realizing Jekyll is taller than him by A LOT: WHAT THE HELL, WHERE THE HELL DID OUR HEIGHT GO- JEKYLL STOLE MY (CENSOR)ING HEIGHT

I feel like Rama has thrown Hyde at some point, just picked him up and was like "YEET"

Y'all go look at my art thread at my design for Jekyll/Hyde PLEASE, I love them so very much <3 and also I just think their height difference is so funny

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 27, 2022 23:21:47  #2170

When you finally reply to RPing threads because you're procrastinating on actually writing \(^v^)/

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 28, 2022 16:48:55  #2171

I was thinking about music forms and genres and stuff and so my brain cursed me with "Raez song about being a pirate but in country music style" I,,, BRAIN PLS DON'T, I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED THE WILEY SONG

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 28, 2022 16:49:21  #2172

the Alma song staring at me from the void too lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 28, 2022 22:37:38  #2173

I still need to redesign Rama and Sita so they look similar without them looking like siblings wbbfnskfkw

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 29, 2022 23:14:34  #2174

Tempted to make Mordred seven feet tall

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 30, 2022 02:15:02  #2175

Okay so I had to look up about Mordred's gender and apparently it's a Thing in the Fate fandom and now I'm kinda curious more about it because I remember Mordred being kinda iffy or weird with feminine terms (or something like that?) During the London Singularity, which is why I was looking up their gender to make sure if she/her was right but turns out Mordred literally threatens to murder someone when they refer to Mordred as a woman, but then apparently the story and other characters still refer to Mordred as female?

I think I might go with they/them pronouns for Mordred until I get more info on this or other people's opinions because Yeah, but Fate's kinda weird with characters in general

although lowkey head canoning them as a feminine looking trans masc would probably help my mental state as a feminine looking trans masc lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 30, 2022 02:19:26  #2176

I like to imagine Hyde having all those Murder Vibes and Enkidu walks up behind him and wraps him up in a weighted blanket and Hyde gets all like "Too... comfy... to murder..." and falls asleep XD

So basically my idea is that Hyde can be neutralized with hug-like pressure, the trick is to not let him know you're going to apply that pressure (because he WILL stab you if he knows you're about to hug him or wrap him up in a blanket)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 30, 2022 02:40:56  #2177

I'm pretty sure Mordred just doesn't like being characterized as masculine or feminine but goes with she/her pronouns, though they/them is also used (I'm pretty sure I saw it just recently in narration, in an event or something? I'm not sure). She doesn't like being explicitly called a woman or man, if I recall correctly (more confident on the first term than the second here). But at the same time, she doesn't want focus to be put on her gender (or something like that; I'm not sure what she cares about is necessarily gender) in general. In Fate/Apocrypha, she pulls out her sword against her Master, who remarks on her being a woman, but he continues to use she/her pronouns for her without saying that in particular, and she doesn't care. Her casual clothing is also rather feminine too, I think?
I think she's basically just more of a tomboy who doesn't want any gender-related labels, though I haven't done a literal compilation of given information on the subject. There might be someone out there who has done that, but it ain't me. My interpretation is that she just doesn't want anything gender-related to be emphasized. I feel like she'd dislike those gender labels you described, too, just because they focus on gender, but I might as well be wrong.
Her case is somewhat similar to Astolfo, who's referred to with both he/him and they/them (by the NA translators too, in fact). The latter is sometimes because there are different interpretations on what them wanting their gender to be kept a secret means (as in whether they just think it's fun, or if they are nonbinary, or some gender in particular actually matters to them) (and also, this is from their profile, which is pretty canon as well). I mostly use they/them for that character in particular because I haven't seen any material where they make it clearer what pronouns they use, but they don't seem to care, either.
Basically, I don't really think these characters in Fate care too much about pronouns. I don't think they'd fit too neatly into the categories we might be more used to here, in America. Of course, you're welcome to formulate your own headcanons and interpretations for these characters. But for now, I don't think these two in particular care. F/GO in particular leaves genders rather ambiguous--so that people can project their views onto them, no doubt. So in the end, nothing is cut-and-clear, really.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 30, 2022 12:21:35  #2178

Ope thank you

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 31, 2022 23:31:31  #2179

So anyway tempted to make Mordred 7ft but I also think it would be funny to keep them the canon height and have Mordred refer to Jekyll as "Beanstalk" and Hyde as "Beansprout"

Also redrew Enkidu and make them have long pointed ears and make their hair kinda fluffy and I'm obsessed with how I draw them now, if that's possible. Also giving them horns was such a good call, they just look cute wjbckwkckw

I need to redraw Asterios again

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 1, 2022 04:44:48  #2180

Forums! Rai: "You can't chose favourites, Si."

Forums! Silence, right after babying Hitan: "Wh-wha-wh- I do not chose favourites!"

Forums! Rai:

Forums! Silence: "...Just...some of you annoy me less than others. But I don't chose favourites."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 1, 2022 05:21:50  #2181

So it may seem impossible but somehow I drew Alma even more attractive

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 1, 2022 19:04:33  #2182

Thinking about how Maia is 7ft, Krad and Lumi are 6'2, and how Chad is probably 5'8 or 5'9 lmao

Chad, who hasn't seen his sons since they were little due to overworking himself: H,,,hhow-

Krad and Lumi: We ate a lot of vegetables

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the twins both grew a bit more, I like to think they would both end up being 6'7 or 6'8 XD Very very very tall like their mother

Poor Francis XD he has to deal with all his friends being tall

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 2, 2022 02:45:44  #2183

Okay thinking about my Pokemon OC, Ace

Olay so basically I imagine them eating a sandwich on the beach, probably waiting for Hau or something and so they're sitting there and a Wingull waddles up and is like "owo". And Ace is like "Okay, lmao, no. I can't feed you. Hoenn Wingull are bad enough, I am not finding out how bad Alola Wingull are." And after a bit of staring and the Wingull being like "OWO", Ace is like "Well... I mean, Alola pokemon are pretty different from Hoenn pokemon, especially with the tourism and with how friendly Alola pokemon are... okay, just a nibble." And then the Wingull gets all excited and makes loud Wingull noises, and Ace is like "You think it's tasty too?" 
They notice the sound of flapping wings. They hear an increasingly loud sound of multiple hungry Wingulls. Uh oh.

Hau finds Ace frantically speeding up and down the beach with seven Wingulls following. Hau has to convince Ace to just throw the sandwich XD rip Ace's lunch

What makes this funnier is that they could have kept the Wingull away with telekinesis and Ace doesn't realize this until afterwards

I can see Ace trying to fistfight a Crabrawler over an oran berry XD Ace accidentally makes the berry explode using telekinesis to try to get the berry away and the Crabrawler just decks them

Also Ace's Mightyena, Princess, would probably carry around Ace's Growlithe like a puppy XD iirc I named the Growlithe "Venus"?

Also I don't remember if Hau has any canon backstory in-game but I have given him some angst in his backstory so that's fun. I still need to finish the game XD

Ace is obviously angsty, just look at them. Emo-looking seventeen year old. They definitely would have to restrain themself from punching Gladion on-site. I feel like Ace would be super annoyed by him, mainly because he's kinda rude to Hau iirc the dialogue XD so Ace is like "What the hell did you say to my student?!" And Hau's the one thing stopping Ace from straight on beating Gladion up because Ace remembers that they have to be a good role model for Hau 

Ace doesn't have a good temper but to be fair they met the pokemon equivalent of deities at age eleven, wasn't impressed, and proceeded to save the world and go through what was probably really traumatic tbh, especially with the stress of the fact that people would have died if they had failed, and then they had to go to outer space right after to stop a whole other deity-alien pokemon from killing everyone. So tbh I would be cranky too if I had to deal with all that XD

Also just a lot of other stuff XD Ace's life is okay and then it just tanks at the worse moments RIP

Although Ace would die for Hau, Hau just kinda becomes this little brother figure to them and gives them hope and also Ace is just extremely loyal to their friends to the point of self-sacrifice (cough which is why they are pretty traumatized at this point cough)

Ace, kicking at the ocean after hearing about Hau's dad and why Hau chose a water type starter (noncanon backstory, just the one I made up for Hau): AAAAHHHHHHHH

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 2, 2022 03:10:52  #2184

I like to imagine Ace becomes really unhinged during battles and it absolutely terrifies Hau

Ace, to their Rowlett: Okay, so you don't take damage easily. Hear me out... when a trainer challenges us, instead of you stepping out, I just throw you at your opponent? You're very ball-like, so I think it would work-

Rowlett, nodding:

Hau:

Ace: ...What? It would work! You can't let people know your next move

They finally compromise and Ace and Rowlett convince Hau that they can have Ace throw Rowlett at Team Skull Grunts. Hau is never more glad to be Ace's friend/student whenever they have to fight Team Skull Grunts because, as stated before, Ace gets really unhinged during battles. I feel like even more so with Team Skull because Team Skull kinda bother wild pokemon that haven't done anything to cause provocation and Ace doesn't like that Team Skull does that

Tempted to name their Rowlett something like "Bullet" lmao, something edgy?

Also I like to imagine Hau wandering off somewhere and Princess drags him back to Ace XD he doesn't fight it because Princess is extremely intimidating

I also like to imagine Princess was the poochyena that attacked the Hoenn region's Professor and Ace literally just picked her up and was like "Aww!" And somehow that calmed Princess down

Ace also has a super buff Swampert (originally a Mudkip, obviously) that they gained right after saving the Professor from being mauled by a lv five Babey Poochyena XD. Honestly might name the Swampert "Beans" or something silly like that

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 3, 2022 03:45:07  #2185

Okay so warning for cursing because yeah but anyway there's this audio that was popular on Tik Tok and I forgot I saved it because my first thought with it was "Faust to babey Francis" (specifically HPA for some reason?) But it kinda goes like

*child crying*
"That's an ugly noise, son. Here, how about you cease this Bitch Crying."

And for some reason the voice kinda sounds accurate to what I would imagine Faust sounding like? XD

Anyway, Faust definitely just let his children cry and didn't do anything. "They'll eventually stop" type of parent
either that or he probably threatened to "give them a real reason to cry" if he wasn't in the mood to hear crying

RIP HPA Francis, sorry buddy but your life just gets worse and worse huh

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 4, 2022 20:21:21  #2186

I think GGaD! Silence's favorite food would be Korean Corn dogs, specifically the ones with both mozzarella cheese and hot dog in it

Idk it just has the vibes of something they'd like

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 4, 2022 20:25:21  #2187

Okay but Echo would love those Ramune drinks and would collect the marbles from the bottles

This would apply to both GGaD Echo and HPA Echo, probably Forums as well tbh

Actually just assume every version of Echo would love those drinks

I never had one but I Know I would love them

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 4, 2022 20:30:40  #2188

Alois, watching Genesis trying to open a soda bottle with xyr mouth and failing hilariously: ( *lovingly* Wow I can't believe I married this idiot... ) "Gen... Do you need-"

Genesis, stubborn and hissing: "I GOT IT"

*Genesis proceeds to take ten more minutes trying to open the soda bottle before accidentally ripping the entire top off*

Last edited by Echo (August 4, 2022 20:31:28)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 4, 2022 22:34:22  #2189

Okay so I need to re-make Ace's pokemon team because I just caught a Wimpod and I would die for her

This is what Wimpod looks like btw, wjndkqkfkw so cute although looks like it would burst into tears at the slightest inconvenience (mood)

Also my Wimpod needs a name, I'll take suggestions

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 6, 2022 19:57:20  #2190

Okay so back to my Enkidu, Gilgamesh, Opera Phantom crackship:

Most of the idea of them being in a relationship is a joke, and I also very much like to imagine Gilgamesh boasting them being each other's boyfriends just to piss off hopeless romantic servants XD

Also I like the idea that all of this started as the children fake-marrying Enkidu and Opera Phantom together and the two of them jokingly took their roles a little too far to the point of other servants actually believing they are in a relationship, and obviously Gil finds out very quickly and jokingly says to Opera Phantom "If you're going to marry Enkidu, you have to marry me." And the children servants overhear and spread a rumor that the three of them are dating or in a relationship, and A Lot of servants actually believe it. So the three of them just go with it because they find it funny and no one wants to actually tell the truth because they're embarrassed it actually got that far

So basically their relationship full on is kinda the definition of qrp relationship: Having the status of a romantic relationship but all attraction is platonic, except theirs is more of a joke that went too far and none of them want to admit it or break the news to the other servants XD I also just like the idea of them being close friends like that. Also it would be really funny for people to look at Opera Phantom and be like "Him??? Out of all people to be in a relationship with??? Him??? Two people think he's dating potential???" Because lowkey Opera Phantom is a bit a of a loser /j nerd so I think it would be funny to give him two besties that are like "Know what? This loser-man is kinda fun to chill with"

I don't really have any headcanons on any of their sexualities except for Opera Phantom: he's fruity. Ain't no one who is in musical theater and dresses like that is straight/j XD I kinda HC him as bisexual but overall I don't really have a strict Headcanon for him, I'm mostly headcanoning it because of my "William Shakespeare Effect" (There is a 99% chance that if you're into musical theater or participate in musical theater, you're fruity) XD he's fun to redesign and recharacterize, Fate G/O's version of him is unsatisfying to me so Imma just do the work myself

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera