HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2022 15:12:59  #1

(@Galaxian) Letters Exchange

-The date is soon after they first meet. Francis was hesitant at first because he didn't want to seem strange for Emailing so quickly, but he got over that fairly quickly as well-

-it seems like Francis sent the Email early morning, around 10 am-

"Hello!!! It's me, Francis! How are you? The bird is doing fine btw! He gets along well with Mango :D Mango is my lovebird, but I think I told you that? I think so
        Anyway, I hope your day is good! I mostly just have been painting, and I need to go to the store soon, so my day is going pretty normal! I really need to buy more cheese. Do you like cheese? I like cheese, gouda is my favorite but it's super expensive!

Have a beautiful day ,

-Francis Luka-"

-there is an image attachment at the end of the Email. It's of two birds: the bird with the wounded wing that they had helped and Francis' lovebird, Mango. They are peacefully sitting together. Somehow, they resemble two grumpy, old men. They don't seem to have noticed Francis snapping a pic of them-

-Francis' vibes seem to be of someone who will overshare or talk about anything that comes to his mind-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 25, 2022 19:24:59  #2

Re: (@Galaxian) Letters Exchange

(Kaori's response is around 8 P.M. of the same day.)

"Re: Hello!!

Hi, Francis!

I'm glad to hear (and see) that you and the birds are all doing well! Again, I'm sorry that I can't share the responsibility of taking care of him, but if there's anything I can do on that end, please let me know. 
I also hope your store visit went well. I don't really know what cheese is, but I did do a search on the web and saw that it's a food of some sort. Dairy? Now that I think about it, I think I remember hearing about something called 'mac and cheese' somewhere. Are you buying cheese to make that? What kind of cheese did you buy?
Thank you for the email, by the way! I've been waiting for it and was so happy when I saw it in the inbox. You're actually the first one to send me anything, so thank you for taking the time and reaching out!
I hope you had a wonderful day and will have another one tomorrow.

Talk soon,

Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 27, 2022 23:10:15  #3

(Francis' response is around 9pm of the same day)

"Re: Hello!!!

I love animals, so it isn't much of a problem! 
      I was buying cheese because I like to eat it on sandwiches :D. I bought sharp cheddar cheese, it's my second favorite. I didn't buy Gouda cheese this time, but when I do, I like to eat it with crackers. Mac and cheese is pretty good, too! I haven't had it in a while, I think.
      It's no problem, I love talking! Thank you for replying ^v^
      I hope you have a splendid night ,

-Francis Luka-"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 20, 2022 18:18:26  #4

(Kaori typically responds much earlier than the narrator does, just as a general rule of thumb)

"Hi again, Francis! 
Do you have a particular preference between crackers and sandwiches? Maybe you could recommend me one to make?
I'm not very familiar with the food here, so I might sound a little clueless.
On a similar note, is '^v^' a face? An emoticon, maybe?

~Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2022 21:12:13  #5

(Same with Francis' Narrator XD)

"Bonjour!!!! For crackers, I like buying Ritz round crackers! Saltine crackers are good too! Saltine crackers are good for stomach aches. For sandwiches, I like using either wheat or white bread, and I like using ham lunch meat. You can buy the ham in a little pack thing at convenience stores, which is nice! So Ritz crackers and ham sandwiches :D you should try some bakery stuff too! I actually have some friends who have a baking business and can ship baked goods if you order from online!!! Very tasty :D
      Do you like French food? I like crêpes

Yep! ^v^ is an emoticon! It's fun to type ^v^

Have a beautiful day
-Francis Luka-"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 21, 2022 21:26:57  #6

"Hi Francis,

Thank you for the recommendations! I think I've seen those round crackers before, though I don't quite remember where. I'll keep a closer eye out next time I go to a store. I'd love to support your friends' business too, but I don't think I can pay a fair price for what they make right now. Which city is their shop situated in?
I don't think I know what French food is...I do remember it being an ethnicity, but I don't know beyond that. But I can't answer the question right now, sorry. If I come across it, I'll let you know then. 
^v^ looks like a happy bird. I hope your lovebird and the one we came across the other day will be happy birds like that for most of their lives.
I hope you'll have a great day as well!

~Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 5, 2022 03:21:43  #7

(NOT ME JUST NOW REMEMBERING FRANCE DOESN'T TECHNICALLY EXIST IN GGAD WNNFMAMC WHAT HAVE I DONE- XD)

"Hello, Kaori ^v^,

My friends' bakery is at (*insert the coolest town name here idk*)! It's called "(*Insert a bakery name here, wow the Narrator is doing wonderful at names XD*)!!!! If you ever get the chance to go there, try their chocolate croissants :D

:0!!!! ^v^ Does indeed look like a happy bird!
I hope so as well ^v^

Here is a picture of the bird and my bird! I think they look very happy!

Have a beautiful day
-Francis Luka-

-there is an image attachment at the end of the Email. Unsurprisingly, it's the two grumpy birds sitting together again. How cute!-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 6, 2022 00:54:53  #8

(Nah I think you're fine, countries in our reality are made really ambiguous in this world, like Damian was Korean iirc [and specifically so], while I specify a sector as being 'Ancient Chinese' and such lol)

"Hi Francis,

I've written down that recommendation, so I definitely won't forget! I'll tell your friends you recommended me, too!
Aww, they look like they're both about to fall asleep and dream about being penguins! {Narrator Note: What--} Has the new bird sung yet? {Narrator Note: No it hasn't, it mostly screams.} I heard lovebirds sing a lot, right? So maybe it's carried its friend along with it?
Thank you for the pictures, and you as well! 

~Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 21, 2022 23:05:49  #9

(TwT)

"Hiiiii!

Actually, I have a video of the birds singing! And yes, lovebirds sing a lot. Or, at least Mango does! It's quite pretty.

-Attached to the end of the Email is a video. It consists of Mango, the bird, and a... crow(?) sitting together. Mango is singing very lovely-like, the bird is screeching out of tune, and the crow pipes in every handful of seconds or so to give a loud "CAW." The small bird choir sounds... interesting... at least...-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 22, 2022 01:48:12  #10

"Hi Francis!

They're like a band! Or an orchestra! Do you think they're singing the same song?

~Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 20, 2022 14:48:45  #11

"Hi!!!!

I think their singing the same song! The crow is sort of like the rhythm, and the bird and my bird are the melody! Do you hear it? I wonder what the song is about

- Francis Luka"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 14, 2022 22:48:46  #12

(Narrator note: they're*)

"Hi Francis!

I listened again, and now I definitely agree with you on the song they're singing. They're going on the same beat too! I thought that the other bird was the accompaniment, though. It's...a key off? Something like that?
It sounds like a really energetic song for sure! I wonder if they'd hire a percussionist to emphasize that?

~Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2022 18:59:32  #13

(RIP me, I hate making spelling mistakes XD unfortunately, it happens frequently XD)

"Bonjour, Kaori!

A percussionist would sound so cool! Mahbe they could make a little bird band! I wonder what they would be called?

- Francis Luka"

-at the end of the Email, there are two attachments: one of a picture of the birds napping, and the other is of a painting Francis is working on. The painting is incomplete, and the subject is a still-life containing some bottles and fruit. It's super realistic!-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 11, 2022 16:14:11  #14

"Hi Francis!

Maybe you could ask them. :D
Thank you for the pictures! I have a small album set up for them on a cloud storage program. Do you plan on naming that painting, or is it an unnamed object study?

~Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 26, 2022 14:51:55  #15

"Hello!

They're coming up with a name for their bird band, I think! Or something along those lines :D

For now, it's an unnamed object study

-Francis Luka"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 31, 2022 22:11:29  #16

"Hi Francis! [He really doesn't seem to change his greeting.]

Is that so? Well, let me know if they need any help! I can try to brainstorm some ideas for them to consider.
I see! I hope I didn't accidentally imply that it needs a name. Was there anything in particular that you feel like you gained from it?

~Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 29, 2023 01:56:51  #17

"Hiiiii! (It seems like Francis can't decide on what greeting to use)

^v^

I think I gained some more skill in lighting! Do you like to draw?

-Francis Luka"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 16, 2023 02:21:45  #18

"Hi Francis,

I do, especially people. I really like portraits and landscape paintings in particular, but food is fun to draw too, and trees. I think rendering rextures is a really satisfying process. I'd even say it's cute. Do you have a texture that you like to convey or that you like to work on?

~Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 2, 2023 23:47:17  #19

"Bonjour!!!!!

I think, for me, smooth textures and fabrics are the most fun, but I also like rendering other types of fabrics, like wool! I need to work on plants more, and textures like animal fur. I also like drawing feathers!

I also like drawing people! It's very fun to try to imitate life in the drawings

What kind of medium do you like to use? I like painting the best, and then I think graphite is second favorite

- Francis Luka"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

May 9, 2023 01:17:52  #20

"Hi Francis,

I like painting with a big canvas. It's easier to look at the details that way for me, and I like using my entire arm rather than just my wrist or elbow. It sometimes gets a little bit tiring, but that's okay. It's helped me remember to take breaks with other activities I do too. Do you also have a preference for canvas size?

~Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 22, 2023 20:45:16  #21

"Haaaaiiiii!!!!1!!!

I think I like a more medium sized canvas the best, although painting on surfaces much taller than me is also fun! I've worked on some murals before, which were definitely some of my better works

Have you ever painted on a wall before? I think the largest one I had to paint on was a bit scary, since I had to stand on a platform that was super high off of the ground (@_@) a bit dizzying when you look down after painting for a while >~<

- Francis Luka"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 23, 2023 16:15:00  #22

(Although he doesn’t indicate it, Kaori is more confused by the 1 than he should be.)

"Hi Francis, 

I don’t think we were allowed to paint on walls (by city ordinance I think), but there’s an art form called graffiti that I’ve always been interested in studying, if that’s related. I think it’s very expressive, and I’d like to try it one day even if I might not do it as well.
May I ask if the murals had a theme?  

~Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 31, 2023 16:04:52  #23

"Hello!

Graffiti and murals are a little different. I was commissioned for the murals

One of my favorites was for a coffee shop! They wanted something welcoming and I got to paint a bunch of flower fields! It was very fun

I have done some graffiti before as well! It's a very nice art form, although I think spray cans are a bit hard to aim TwT one time I accidentally sprayed myself in the face

- Francis Luka"

(The image attached to the Email is of a chocolate croissant. It looks very tasty)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 18, 2023 00:34:11  #24

"Hi Francis,

Oh geez, I hope you didn't swallow any paint then. Was it hard to clean off?
Also, sorry for the late reply! I got locked out of my account for a while. I don't know why I was, but I'm back, I think. 
Thank you for the picture of French bread! Did it happen to be your breakfast the day you sent it? Can I ask if it was homemade?

~Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 29, 2023 01:01:59  #25

"Bonsoir!

It was very messy and a bit hard to get off. Luckily, everything turned out alright! I was so scared I would have a lime green stained face forever ~v~

It's okay! I'm very happy you have your account back!

Yep, it was my breakfast! :D I can't bake on my own very well, so I went to my friends' bakery and bought it. It's very good! I think that everyone everywhere should be able to try a chocolate croissant at least once!

- Francis Luka"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 9, 2023 13:25:34  #26

"Hi Francis,

I'm sorry, but that's really funny to me. Maybe it's because I know everything was okay in the end. Haha~
Was there more chocolate inside it? Are chocolate croissants buttered like normal bread is? I remember a few bakeries around my home that gave us free butter to use. I used to use them to decorate pancakes.

~Kaori"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera