HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2021 02:14:16  #1321

Re: [@Specter] Surprise surprise! Plot has arrived!

No, please do narrate his thoughts.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

September 26, 2021 01:28:26  #1322

((How come you dare do this to me xD))

There's not much to say.
It's just a mess. If mind-reading were hsappening in the thread right now, it would probably be hard to tell what Dion has as a priority. 
Because one one hand he wants to know what's going on, and on the other hand he wants to be able to move. The second thought is stronkger. Dion selfishly wants to be in another situation, just somewhere else more comfortable, with free movement, less panic, but all of this without even thinking of how or why it would be possible and without giving much thought to Wiley and Rai there. Some more rational ideas like "simply calming down a bit" and "waiting to see what happens" surface now and then, but thehy're not the main thing in Dion's mind. 

After all of this was narrated, Dion channeled his focus to the physical feeling of discomfort, and once again tried to break free.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

October 12, 2021 22:07:47  #1323

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 29, 2022 22:27:21  #1324

No luck with that, sorry. 
"Another?" Rai asks. He raises one eyebrow as he voices the question. "I don't recall having conducted any business with you."
"And of course you don't," is the response. "It was quite a while ago. And--" They pause.
"I do wish your two friends would stop moving. It's quite distracting in the context of this conversation."
"Sorry," comes Wiley's not-very-apologetic-at-all tone.
Wait, he can talk?
He jerks like he's shaking off the sensation of something unpleasant, and all of a sudden, he's fallen against the back of the wall, his hands shaking a little. And for some reason, now Dion can move too. 
Rai stares at the chemist without any indication of his thoughts on the matter.
"A'ight, it's my turn now," Wiley asserts as he stumbles a little, trying to stand up straight again. "I don't know what is going on, but this is my place. So I ask the questions here. You--"
He stops, furrowing his brows at the silent figure. 
"I know I'm one to speak," he finally continues, "but buddy, your sense of humor is real bad." He loosens his brows a little and manages a smirk. "So you're the screwed-up type?"
They seem to be silent again.
"I can't hear you if you're trying to talk into my head again," the chemist says. His smirk falls, and he looks to be serious again. "It won't work twice, the way you do things."
They smile. Well, not visibly so, but it's in their voice. "I see."
Like a shadow melting into existence, the figure of whoever "they" are appears a little more. Now the smile is somewhat apparent. And it doesn't fit any ugly archetype.
"I don't have a very good answer to your question, Wiley. Perhaps you should think about it yourself instead. And maybe the answer you will arrive at will be one you already knew." 
An eye appears. Its sight is directly pinned on Dion.
"Maybe you should start with asking this boy here with you?"

(Alright, to be honest I dunno how to plan for this thread, but let's see if I can get it back on track with a minimal amount of singular-perspective POVing lol.)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 24, 2022 04:55:12  #1325

Despite the futility of his efforts moments ago, Dion hadn't stopped trying to move away from the invisible foce keeping him in place. So, when it was released, he fell right on his butt from one of his sudden motions. He skittered backwards as much as he could to press his back against the wall and feel a semblance of safety.
Breath heavy, he listened to the conversation. It wasn't like there was much else he could do. Finding himself in an unknown place with an unknown person was enough to frighten him, putting it mildly. At least he wasn't straight-out panicking. 
He wondered at Wiley's words. How come the crazy crazy chemist was talking to this mysterious entity with such a casual tone? Perhaps because he was crazy. Or perhaps, that was the way people were supposed to react to unforeesen situations after a random someone freezes your movements? In that case, it would be Dion who was acting in an incorrect way, but he shook the thought away, He assured himself he was being perfectly commonsensical.
The sudden appearance of the eye made Dion's breath hitch as soon as he made eye contact. He didn't dare look away. A rhythmic beating in 2x speed resonated in his ears--his heart wouldn't stop racing.
'This boy here with you?'
M-me? Dion attempted to stutter out a sort of answer or confirmation, but the sound died in his throat and he was left with his lips half-open. 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera