GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2022 19:40:10  #2131

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Debating on making GGaD Alma 5'5 or 5'7 but either way comparing him to Alois, Gen, and Cosette is a bit funny. He's just a lil guy. A short lil man. I'm mostly imagining the other three having to very slightly crouch down whenever Alma wants to take a selfie with them and he's not wearing heels or boots and for some reason I find it humorous

No one:

Me making Alma feel my pain of not being able to reach things:

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 14, 2022 22:25:29  #2132

Drawing Wiley and giving him the most fluffy curly hair

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2022 00:31:41  #2133

Echo wrote:

Fran gets a new dress and shows Asterios and he's like

And they both proceed to show other servants and Chaldea staff, like Fran will pose and Asterios will silently do jazz hands while glaring at people so they'll tell Fran how nice her dress is and how pretty she looks XD very supportive friend

Reminder to myself to draw this later

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2022 00:36:21  #2134

Echo wrote:

The thing about Maia is that, yeah she is a narcissist and is insanely abusive, but there were more than likely moments where she did in fact act motherly and seemed caring and seemed to love the twins and I think that probably messed up the twins more because "What if she's good" or "Maybe there's a chance she will change" and perhaps it would also be "She was only doing the best for us", "She just wanted to protect us" type mindsets, and I mean, it's their mom, so you know

Idk how to explain

Kinda same with Ruin and his grandfather, except Ruin still technically sometimes lives with Abraham if he's not with Apollo. Like, he was raised by him, so there's guilt and stuff

Idk how to explain any of this right now babdnwkkd

Stolkhom syndrome, Echo. You idiota

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2022 00:37:11  #2135

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

Imagine a 6'5 kinda intimidating gothic punk calling you a silly little goose

Si: *gets stabbed*

Si: "You silly little goose! That was rude (:" *proceeds to maul the person*

HQNFKQKCKQKF? that's it, this was my peak character creation moment

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2022 16:23:28  #2136

The urge to redesign Ruin again,,,

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 16, 2022 00:37:04  #2137

Me: I wonder what piece of art I should redraw next-

The demon that plagues my brain: DRAW CHRISTMAS TIME FATE GALAXIAN

It's???? July???? @Brain: S t o p IT'S NOT THE RIGHT SEASON

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 16, 2022 00:56:37  #2138

I dunno what you mean, it's always padoru padoru season
Also somehow managed to read that incorrectly the first time :') "Christmas Time" and then "Fate Galaxian"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 16, 2022 03:12:57  #2139

NO IT'S JULY

RIP reading skills

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 16, 2022 03:23:11  #2140

Sometimes Alois' hair reminds me of slugs, which isn't ideal but somewhat accurate with the curl chuck shapes. So if you ever draw Alois and have trouble with his hair, draw slugs

Also tonight I'm letting my anxiety win so I'm probably going to end up pulling an all-nighter but it's FINE, I'm FINE, I swear I am

Maybe if I claim my anxiety is transphobic we can #cancel it lmao

Last edited by Echo (July 16, 2022 03:23:32)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 17, 2022 07:21:47  #2141

Guess who is going to draw Fate Christmas Galaxian because I'm procrastinating on a whole other redraw

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 17, 2022 09:46:28  #2142

About the most recent Alois redraw, the only good thing about my work at this point is that I'm getting better at drawing gore and body horror, which is nice because Alois is very violent and scary and he's very fun to draw

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 17, 2022 15:51:26  #2143

Trying to find pieces of Indian art of Rama because I want to draw him incorporating Indian depiction of him into his Fate design but then I realized I actually needed to read at least a summary of his epic and turns out there are a lot of versions of him and his story and also turns out he is very celebrated, but anyway I realized I'm going to have to look up so much religion and cultural stuff

I also think it's really interesting that some art depicts Rama having blue skin and it turns out it's suppose to be a thing with him being Vishnu's reincarnation. Before I read about that, I kinda did assume it had to do with him being a deity reincarnate, so I was right. I will have to look more into it to give a proper explanation because I don't have a lot of art history knowledge nor much knowledge on Indian art or culture

Also I'm procrastinating on a lot right now XD

I also find the idea of Sita dying of sorrow when Rama accuses her of infidelity (due to rumors that she willingly went when she was kidnapped) to be really sad, like I read through different summaries of the story and it just, idk made me really sad, idk why (I feel like sad isn't the right word for this but idk what word to use or how to describe it). And then I got more sad when I read in that version, Rama drowns himself because of her death and I just qjndkqkxmq but they get to see each other in the afterlife in that version! Which was kinda bittersweet imo (not me thinking about Fate Rama's curse TwT). I think it's mainly the part that Sita trusted Rama and was very likely traumatized by being kidnapped and then having to hear rumors that she willingly went with the demon king and then having Rama questioning her fidelity because of the rumors and her realizing Rama didn't trust her just qjxnkqkfkqldllalx aH

There's another version of this tho where when Rama questions her, he has her take a test to show she was loyal to him (I guess?? I'm not exactly sure what happened, I would have to look into it) and she passes said test and they end up living the rest of their lives and having children and stuff, which is also interesting!

Also there's a version of the story where it also describes what Rama looks like which I thought was cool, the main things I remember was that he was generally handsome, had coppery (iirc?) eyes, had long arms (another thing I read said he was well-proportioned), had a dark complexion, and also I think it just described him as looking kind? Idk this is from memory btw, as well as iirc the version that describes Rama's appearance is a more "newer" version (from what I know of, this version is still old lmao) of the story, but there are, like, A LOT of different versions and rewrites and stuff

ANYWAY, I just thought it was interesting and I'll have to look up more about Rama and probably correct myself later about what I said here because it's very likely I just spouted a bunch of nonsense and got a lot wrong

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 18, 2022 01:41:37  #2144

Echo wrote:

NO IT'S JULY

RIP reading skills

I hate that the sketch turned out looking cute and now all I want to do is now sketch Christmas Fate Silence ТдТ

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 18, 2022 03:20:51  #2145

My only redeemable trait is simping for fictional characters that would absolutely hate me IRL or fictional characters that would kill me ON SIGHT. Unfortunately this trait is not actually a redeemable trait

Anyway, I drew Hyde again <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 21, 2022 12:10:04  #2146

Okay so I'm going to sound absolutely delusional for a bit but I accidentally created a new comfort ship and of course it's Fate Grand Order. Idk how to even start explaining how this was created until I get good pictures of the doodles and how my train of thought originally was at. Okay, so here it is (BARE WITH ME ON THIS): Enkidu, Gilgamesh, and The Phantom of the Opera in a polyam. queerplatonic relationship

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO EXPLAIN THIS. YOU KNOW HOW STUPID I SOUND? but anyway I almost started crying over a stupid cute scenario I made in my head of those three and I am in Pain now because it's such a stupid and random ship to have. I can't even say it's a rarepair because I'm definitely sure no one has thought of this and it's not a crackship because I'm completely serious with this

Also all I can think of is this IQ with them: (sorta Phantom of the Opera spoilers since I'm using his name from iirc the book that I still need to finish)

Enkidu: We're boys-!

Erik: *nods*

Gil: Yep!

Enkidu: We're friends-!

Erik: Mm-hm!

Gil: Yeah!

Enkidu: We're boyfriends!

Erik: ???

Gil: Wait! That's not how that works-!

Enkidu: But we're boys and we're friends?

Erik: Well... yeah...?

Enkidu: So we're boyfriends!

Gil, shaking head: Oh my gods,,,

Enkidu: And nobody messes with my boyfriends! *very proud of themself*

I'll explain later and elaborate on this even more. Also y'all get to see how much I divert from canon with headcanons XD

Fate Grand Order: So here are these characters-

Me, snatching them and making the Phantom good with children and redesigning some of the more sus designs on the children and female characters: Actually these are mine now and you can go to hell with how you designed Jack the Ripper and Passionlip

Jack the Ripper's design makes me more and more angry each time I see her. She deserves so much better. Also RIP Passionlip's back. Someone get her help, she also deserves better

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 21, 2022 12:10:53  #2147

Every single day I have a thought and then actually curse this painful existence by making it real

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 21, 2022 12:30:58  #2148

You all must be so annoyed by me at this point XD just remember, y'all are lucky because I have to listen to myself constantly TwT

Also I feel like Enkidu is they/them but also encourages gendering (why does my auto keep wanting to say "rendering" in all caps????) if it makes the joke funnier or relates to the conversation

They are a "little guy" in the same way you look at an animal and call it a little guy, if that makes sense

A silly goose, even

XD now my brain is giving the mental image of Enkidu saying in a blank expression: "I'm just a silly little goose. You cannot blame me."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 21, 2022 12:33:29  #2149

Also the way I draw chibi version of The Phantom of the Opera makes him look kinda like a wide eyed cat XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 21, 2022 12:39:58  #2150

I'm gonna redesign the Beserker of el Dorado because I thought she was a pretty adult before reading that she's actually a teenager (idk what specific age, my guess is probably sixteen or seventeen) and that she formed in a younger body to stop Achilles from commenting on her beauty and I think they definitely designed her too much looking like an adult, adding on that they designed her with very little clothing and it's sorta :/

Why are all the female designs so... you know...

Some of the male designs bother me too but atm I'm mostly thinking about the female characters

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 21, 2022 14:49:45  #2151

I somehow forgot to add that the whole Enkidu, Gilgamesh, and Erik polyam. thing is mainly platonic in their relationships. I feel like I should clear that up since some queerplatonic relationships can lean to being more romantic, but with them it's just mainly platonic and kinda about more of a family kind of structure with them? Hard to explain without my doodles or other HCs (I have bad lighting atm RIP)

Yes I notice a pattern of family structure in my ships, yes I need therapy, all of this is obvious by now, MOVING ON NOW

No one:

Me forcing Fate Phatom of the Opera into therapy and having friends: I will fix you, you have no choice

Also I slightly redesigned Enkidu with little horns and I HC they have  pointy ears

Also earlier with me saying I sound delusional, I mostly was accepting the layers of the ship just being so random:
-Enkidu and Gilgamesh? Okay, common ship. Makes sense.
-THE PHANTOM??? OF THE OPERA??? THAT CAME IN LEFT FIELD

And I think anything after that becomes void because the attention goes to HOW did The Phantom get added in, which as stated before, will have to wait for explanation

I think this is also me coming into acceptance that I'm pretty sure I'm aro/ace with a want for a romantic relationship without the romance part lmao

Edit: pronoun fix

Last edited by Echo (July 22, 2022 19:23:03)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 21, 2022 15:47:29  #2152

ANYWAY here are some other Fate HCs:

(Context: I ignore the canon heights of characters and make up my own) -Paris and Hyde are the same height, while Jekyll is just a little bit shorter than Hektor (who I HC is VERY tall). This is because in the novella "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde", Hyde is constantly referred to as being very small and youthful. So I HC Hyde as looking to be a really short nineteen year old (proportionate dwarfism, maybe? But not exact dwarfism. He's just really small I guess? Idk). Also a reference to the novella, which says that Hyde's clothes were too big for him in one of the later chapters (as well as it was impossible to tell his social status, which I found interesting!), I HC that the clothes Hyde wears are way too big and really baggy on him, so he kinda looks a bit messy.
-I HC Jekyll to look more around his possibly mid twenties, maybe even late twenties. In the book he is 50, which honestly would have been so cool if Fate had played into that. So I HC that Jekyll kinda has smile lines and sorta of a wrinkle line on his cheeks, although he still has somewhat of a younger look? If that makes sense? He does in fact looked tired a lot, though
-HC that Asterios has tiny horns on his head, and his finger pads are similar to paw pads. He also has cow ears
-The Phantom loves to watch Mozart play music and is always amazed by him. Mozart is absolutely terrified of The Phantom (they eventually will be friends, once Mozart realizes The Phantom isn't judging but is actually just in awe constantly)
-Rama and Hyde constantly bicker, argue, and rough house over EVERYTHING like two little kids
-Hektor is a stickler to rules when it comes to board games and card games
-Enkidu will do anything for caramel. They really like caramel. They locked Hyde in a closet at Rama's request because Rama promised a whole bag of caramel
-Both Fran and the Phantom are taller than Hektor
-Hyde isn't allowed to he around children by himself because he tries to get them to help him commit crimes
-Dr. Roman has a whole presentation about why self experimentation is medical malpractice. He stared Jekyll dead in the eyes the whole time he gave it, and Jekyll almost cried
-idr if canon Fate Phantom wears a cape but HC him does and all the child servants like to hide under it
-Asterios is always really nervous around child servants and would have a breakdown if you handed him a baby. Child servants unfortunately like to flock to him and play with his hair. He's surprisingly good with children, and would be better if he wasn't so anxious
-The Phantom looks like an absolute nerd in modern clothes
-Enkidu is REALLY good at driving

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 22, 2022 08:45:41  #2153

HC that Jekyll constantly is cleaning his clothes to get the blood off of them and the SECOND Hyde is in control, he finds a way to get blood all over his shirt. It's not even human blood, either. He definitely would grab raw meat and use the blood from it to stain his clothes just to make Jekyll mad and give Jekyll work to do

Tbh most of my Fate Hyde headcanons at this point is just Hyde being an absolute insufferable brat towards Jekyll XD

Also I have an HC that the Fate version of Jekyll and Hyde are actually the product of if the experiment/the experiment's original intent had actually worked and separated Jekyll's good an evil but unfortunately also trapped said good and evil into one body, thus is why Fate G/O's Jekyll/Hyde are two different people yet are also the same person. Hyde hates being forced into existence and so now he just annoys Jekyll at every chance he can get because if Hyde has to be alive and have a conscious, he's going to make it hell for everyone else as well

Hyde: I hate being alive and I'm making it everyone else's problem (:

Last edited by Echo (July 22, 2022 08:47:04)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 22, 2022 18:44:27  #2154

Okay so maybe Jekyll is 24 while Hyde is 19? Kinda keep them closer in age? Since Fate Canon Jekyll is younger, I think maybe I'll have Jekyll be young but Hyde is younger

That being said I think Jekyll would throw his back out trying to do stuff XD also tempted to design them a walking cane since in the book Jekyll's cane he got from Utterson kinda is important and I'm surprised Fate G/O didn't make that Jekyll/Hyde's weapon

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 22, 2022 18:51:55  #2155

Echo wrote:

-Hyde isn't allowed to be around children by himself because he tries to get them to help him commit crimes

Hyde would definitely try to get little kids to curse

Also I think Hyde would like to ride around on those razor scooters that take out your ankles if you're not careful, and I also think he would get one that is way too small for him so he just looks really funny while riding it

Jekyll, after Hyde banged up their ankles with the scooter: WHY AM I IN SUCH PAIN-

Here is picture of said scooter that obliterates your ankles in one smack

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 22, 2022 18:58:47  #2156

Hyde would definitely be trying to destroy Rama's ankles whenever he gets the scooter out. In fact I think Hyde would immediately try hunting down Rama just to smack him with the scooter

XD imagining Chaldea giving Hyde scooter restrictions because of this

"You've been good today so you can have an hour on the scooter" type stuff XD

RIP Jekyll cause his back must hurt

Wait just remembering my height HC for Hyde so actually the scooter would most likely be able to be tall enough for him to comfortably use XD also I can see Hyde using his height as an advantage but also Hyde gets super angry when he's not tall enough to reach something

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 22, 2022 19:15:52  #2157

Hyde forcing Jekyll to sing "Confrontation" from the musical XD, making an agreement to be quiet if Jekyll will sing with him. They both have a nice singing voice, although Hyde tends to still have some voice cracks here and there and Jekyll has a bit of trouble holding notes

Also I have an HC that the Phantom of the Opera thinks everyone's voice is nice and sorta has an obsession over how voices sound. Like you could have the most horrid, off-tune, off-pitch voice and he would cheer for you and be so very genuine about it because it's your voice that's unique to you and he thinks it's wonderful that everyone has their own voice and their own way of pronunciation and he likes the texture and layers of how different voices sound. I also HC that he would teach you how to sing better for free if you asked and gets absolutely thrilled to teach. He's kinda really awkward in usual conversation but is well spoken when it comes to teaching and he just gets very excited over it

Also I have an HC that Asterios has a very pretty singing voice, although he doesn't exactly sing words more than just doing slow, long notes of vowel sounds. He also doesn't sing often, although one time he did around The Phantom and felt very happy when The Phantom clapped and was like "Bravo!" (I actually have a doodle of this)

Also I realized my HCs for The Phantom are "redemption arc for his past crimes and let's make him want to be better" while for Hyde my HCs are "Let's make him worse and a mild inconvenience to everyone around him!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 22, 2022 19:25:55  #2158

I think Edgar Allen Poe should be a heroic spirit smh @Fate Creators: Give me an emo or gothic looking caster poet dude and make him be friends with Willy Shakes and Andersen

Tempted to design it now XD idk much about him tho so I would have to do research

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 23, 2022 01:08:39  #2159

Echo wrote:

I think Edgar Allen Poe should be a heroic spirit smh @Fate Creators: Give me an emo or gothic looking caster poet dude and make him be friends with Willy Shakes and Andersen

Tempted to design it now XD idk much about him tho so I would have to do research

All I know is that he made cool short stories and poems

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 24, 2022 17:14:11  #2160

Fate Canon: Caster Gil believes he doesn't have the freedom to talk to Enkidu after taking the throne and doesn't have anything to say to them

Me: Well that's stupid and I think they're besties so we're going with my ideas

Anyway tempted to make Hektor and Paris summer designs

I think Hektor would wear a Hawaiian shirt, shorts, Crocs, and sunglasses like the old man he is XD

Paris with a flamingo tube thing and his giant harpoon gun becomes a water gun. All his sheep are wearing sunglasses

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera