GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2022 00:12:22  #2101

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Wjcnwlkflslf Francis would not survive even a drop of McDonald's Sprite. The dude would die trying to eat anything that Alma makes, yes Si gives Francey a hard time about this XD (teasingly, of course)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 5, 2022 00:13:37  #2102

Echo wrote:

UwU I am going to cry XD it sounds interesting, at least TvT, I have the intro so now I need to actually write lyrics but I am not sure what about

Anyway with Galaxian HCing about food, although Raez eats anything edible and probably has eaten worse as a pirate, I like to imagine that for whatever reason, somehow, McDonald's Sprite disintegrates him with one sip

This being said, I think Wiley could drink battery acid and Thrive

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 5, 2022 00:29:09  #2103

Alma ate mud as a kid so at this point no food fazes him (well, maybe except caviar, he can't get himself to eat caviar. He would eat a snail given the chance tho)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 5, 2022 00:32:19  #2104

Remembering how Violeta was, like, 5'3 and tempted to make Alma 5'5 or 5'6 instead of 5'8 XD, which makes him SUPER shorter than Alois (6'3), Genny (6'3), and Cosette (6' iirc)

Francis' height is undecided for now, but it's possible he will be pwned down to 5'3 due to malnourishment reasons

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 5, 2022 00:35:07  #2105

Echo wrote:

Alma ate mud as a kid so at this point no food fazes him (well, maybe except caviar, he can't get himself to eat caviar. He would eat a snail given the chance tho)

You can't tell me Babey Alma didn't shove HANDFULS of mud, twigs, and/or rocks into his mouth at any moment he wasn't being watched. Like, the SECOND either of his parents looked away, he SHOVELED gravel into his mouth

He was a really weird toddler, okay. That's what I'm getting at

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 6, 2022 15:19:03  #2106

Echo wrote:

Okay I'm reading stuff I wrote literally over a year ago and I'm cringing so badly BUT what I think is absolutely hilarious is how Alois was suppose to be so much more gentle, shy, and kind while now he's an absolute loveable asshole who wrecks stuff and is married to someone who is equally obnoxious

The reason Genny and Alois get along so well is because they're both mean

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 8, 2022 21:07:01  #2107

Okay but I can see Alma pulling a knife on an interviewer if said interviewer tried misgendering Cosette, Alois and Genny just let Alma handle it because they're a bit scared of him when it comes to that point (but also because if they handle it, they're getting murder charges)

I like to think this is where Silence gets their obsession with knives, actually. Alma just pulled a knife on someone harassing them and forever since then Silence took that trait and made it their own Extreme Version cough finger bone bracelet cough

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 9, 2022 04:14:01  #2108

Gods I have HCed so much about HPA Malaika that I now actually have to write a schedule for her because she's so busy, her life makes me kinda sad tho, also I now have to rewrite each of her alters and their roles and personalities, F u n

As of right now, HPA! Malaika is somewhat aware that she has DID but not really, not at all tbh. She thinks she has ADHD (a common misdiagnosis when it comes to DID due to the dissociation and amnesia being mistaken for an inability to pay attention) and she's aware she "hears voices that aren't her's", but she's not sure what's really wrong or if it's just a religion thing/ghosts (which reminds me, HPA Alma experiences both psychotic schizophrenia AND being able to see/sense actual ghosts, RIP I also need to write out stuff for him because he and Malaika are really similar with being constantly busy), as well as Malaika is just generally scared to get help from adults. She doesn't understand her own uneasiness around adults other than that she's aware she was disowned by her parents. She doesn't remember who they are or what they had done to her before that, everything is blank to her before that point

Malaika is kinda really interesting though because she's able to force herself to keep up with education while still being able to handle two part time jobs, and her job as the Ultimate Cult Leader. Also with her amnesia, it would add in another level of difficulty. She doesn't remember how she ended up living alone or anything relating to her trauma

She lives alone and likely moved all by herself into an apartment closer to HPA

I'm going to feel sad if anyone asks her to hang out because immediately after school she goes to work and probably does so until late at night TvT she needs a break

So far her dissociation triggers are: Being in complete darkness for longer than a few minutes, being completely submerged under water (pools, lakes, rivers, ect), being close to fire (size of said fire doesn't matter, lit matches can cause her to dissociate), and being directly yelled at with anything she interprets as angry/upset body language (negative facial expressions, getting closer to her/movement of arms or hands towards her, ect ect I can't think atm). The smell of gasoline doesn't make her dissociate but it does make her incredibly nauseous with the slightest smell of it, and any more than that she'll get extremely sick and have an anxiety attack

Also I need to redesign HPA Malaika with burn scars on her neck and on her face a bit because her parents did in fact attempt to burn her alive, and tbh she probably has other scars now that I think about it

How is she alive????? Like???? I'm thinking about her backstory and???? On one hand, good for her for being alive but on the other??? Someone help her

HPA Malaika is a very good dancer, she practices religious and ceremonial dances relating to her religion a lot, although I think she would be very good at ballet and probably practices that too

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 9, 2022 04:28:09  #2109

I like to think that Malaika is open to a lot of religions and studies them too because she finds them interesting, although she doesn't practice them. I also think her religion isn't very strict when it comes to secular stuff, other than the scheduled prayers. Idk XD I am trying to make it appealing since it's technically a cult but honestly XD I can see it being a very free-willed, lenient type religion. Tbh, for now I HC that Malaika became the "Ultimate Cult Leader" because she became the most influential and motivational advocate for that religion, being a self-made priestess I guess? There isn't much I can give on this part, for now I HC she is a very wonderful motivational speaker

I need to write down the basics of her religion and also make up some gods for her, as well as I need to figure out her belief of the afterlife. Reincarnation, maybe? I feel like maybe she would have some Buddist-influenced beliefs? Idk, this is going to end up with me looking into a bunch of religions XD

Also I think it's hilarious that Wiley, in IQs, is the one thing that makes Malaika break her vow of tranquility. He's too powerful XD, although in-RP I don't think she would do anything to him other than a "Please leave me alone" and the most annoyed look one can have. That being said, some of her alters are atheists or don't believe in a religion and might have more... not peaceful choices XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 9, 2022 21:58:49  #2110

Malaika you need to stop being busy

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 9, 2022 22:20:31  #2111

HPA Adrik has the vibes of someone who would say "Ah yes hello I am real human!", He's unaware of how robotic he actually looks and sounds (RIP him and his UTAU voicebank XD)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 9, 2022 22:23:23  #2112

Francis walks in day one of HPA and his only thoughts are about how the school needs to be remodeled XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 9, 2022 22:24:38  #2113

Francis, seeing a clock not centered on the wall and clutching his chest: I'm going to die

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 10, 2022 14:38:45  #2114

RIP HPA Francis, his backstory is upsetting by a high degree and he still has to live with his bio father. Francis is also getting pwned by golden child syndrome with a side of severe people pleasing and unhealthy coping mechanisms. Also his HPA version of him will also have so many more siblings (that he lives with) than GGaD (in GGaD he has a lot but only ever lived with one iirc)

He'll be fine, he has no choice but to be fine (:

Anyway, I can see him owning cups that say "paint water" and "not paint water" because he definitely has drank paint water on accident before

He also has accidentally rubbed charcoal on his face

RIP

Also I can see him having A LOT of throw-pillows he embroidered

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 10, 2022 15:01:18  #2115

Jwnfjajckksf Francis makes Kaori a bunch of pretty throw pillows

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 10, 2022 15:05:12  #2116

Someone's crying and Francis just very slowly and gently hands them a throw pillow because he doesn't know what to do

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 10, 2022 15:06:02  #2117

Echo wrote:

he still has to live with his bio father

Not for long he won't (:
Kaori will adopt however many of Francis' siblings it takes. They're all gonna get therapy if they need it and if they aren't already nice to Francis, they will learn to be nice to Francis

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 10, 2022 15:20:25  #2118

XD

Some aren't nice but tbh that's mainly Faust's fault because he taught them to bully specifically Francis, although some of Francis' older and the really young ones are very nice, it's mainly the ones near his age that are not very pleasant. Francis himself has waves of indifference and then suddenly loving his siblings to despising them because of being raised in a competitive household, although he has a lot of guilt over it and a lot of self-loathing when he reaches to the despising part

Francis somewhat understands he's being abused but at the same time he doesn't? He's kinda in denial about everything that has ever happened to him. He has the whole "He hasn't hit me as much recently, and he's getting better with drinking, he really is!" while also denying a lot of other things. Also he has a whole "When I get older, I'm going to help my dad get better" while it's very obvious his father is using him. And then there's the, "I'm not good enough yet, so I deserve it. I deserve to be punished for this" over making the smallest mistakes and he often has a come apart over not being the best at everything

sO ANYWAY- yeah they all need therapy and Faust deserves... A Lot he hasn't gotten

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 10, 2022 15:28:09  #2119

I'm thinking maybe Francis lives with five of his siblings, and then there are two siblings who visit, and then three he hasn't met, and two that are adults and stay as far away from Faust they can go

All of them are his half siblings, although some of them are full-blooded siblings amongst each other

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 10, 2022 15:31:03  #2120

Tempted to make HPA Francis look like his mom for angst reasons, but also because character designing is tasty

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 10, 2022 15:34:53  #2121

Remembering Francis is, like, eleven in this AU and is very impressionable despite being mentally older/somewhat matured

I think Francis would like train stations, idk why. I think he would like figuring out the maps and stuff

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 10, 2022 15:37:34  #2122

Francis, running up and down the train station: OWO OWO OWO OWO OWO

I can see Francis really liking carnivals too, especially ferris wheels also every sweet carnival food

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 10, 2022 17:08:46  #2123

HPA Francis shouldn't be allowed to be on his own at a carnival with money because he would definitely make himself sick trying to eat as much sweets as he can

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 10, 2022 22:06:41  #2124

Phantom: *on the edge of a mental breakdown*

Apollo: omggggg hhhhhhhhe's so pwetty bwnckqkcklwlf hhhhhh

Anyway, does anyone have any ideas or themes for Wiley's villain song? As in what exactly he's singing about? Maybe a corruption arc type song? Maybe a "I was the bad guy the whole time and tricked you all" type? Idk what kind of song would fit if Wiley was a villain there's so many possibilities of villains

Anyway my service sucks out here so the internet is going so slow TwT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 11, 2022 01:50:01  #2125

I'm being emotional over Forums Silence and Crescendo TwT, ugajdbwknckwkfkwkfnwkcn 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 12, 2022 13:38:26  #2126

Now that I'm thinking about it, it's more likely Alma also called Solaris "mom" or some variation of it, idk what he called her tbh

Idk enough versions XD I personally just call my mom "mamá" or "ma'/maw" so XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 13, 2022 16:52:32  #2127

Is can see Alois call Genny "mi vida" <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 13, 2022 16:53:49  #2128

Echo wrote:

Is can see Alois call Genny "mi vida" <3

At the same time I can also see them call each other pet names more and more aggressively while competing against each other in something XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 14, 2022 13:49:24  #2129

Forums Silence is basically force-assigned "mother" in both the forums world and in the world in my head lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 14, 2022 17:43:58  #2130

Forums Si, desperately trying to get away from being mother-like, not wanting to accept the responsibility of emotions:

Me, HCing fluffy headcanons with her and Forums Hitan: :D

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera