GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2022 14:27:47  #2071

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Thank but unfortunately I restarted the piece because I hated the line work so buff Laurie is gone TvT tempted to make her buff again tho

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 29, 2022 21:45:50  #2072

No wait but Fate Paris would love cotton candy, I think

Hektor would like it but rarely eats it because it gets stuck in his beard lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 30, 2022 13:32:42  #2073

I think at this point I won't continue with serious plot related RPing with my characters unless it's for someone else's characters

But anyway I'm always down for character interactions, but I won't be doing anything big with my own/with Favian, Faust, and the Occult

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 30, 2022 18:47:41  #2074

Paris would like Madoka Magika, I think. I personally thought it was okay, I didn't finish watching it because I got bored, but I think he would like it

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 30, 2022 18:53:25  #2075

Tempted to do a fully body sketch of buff Laurie because it's a crime I didn't make her buffer in the finished product

Last edited by Echo (June 30, 2022 18:53:40)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 30, 2022 19:06:21  #2076

Gingerbrave... as an ice goth... I might draw it... It makes sense...

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 1, 2022 01:05:02  #2077

Tempted to draw myself like Fate Merlin because he gives me gender envy

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 1, 2022 01:10:41  #2078

Related to Merlin, he makes me want to have extremely, ridiculously long hair but at THE SAME TIME SHORT HAIR WOULD BE NICE- but at the same time,,, super long hair,,, especially after testosterone,,, I would be so hot (both attractiveness and probably most likely temp wise because my current length of hair is horrible in the summer, even with the undercut)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 1, 2022 01:24:20  #2079

Trying to redesign Cosette in my head, I am failing

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 18:56:35  #2080

Okay but imagine when Alma gets a bit peeved at Silence and instead calls them "Callete" instead of Silence or Silencio XD

On the very rare occasion that Silence actually does something that brings Alma to the point of giving a lecture/a very long scolding, you'll hear him yell "SILENCIO MARÍA AMOR-" and you'll also never see Silence ever run or actually use magic as quick as they do when Alma goes deep into Lecture Mode

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 19:01:50  #2081

Tbh idk what Silence would have to do to be scolded since Alma is a pretty laid-back, patient dad

Probably they would have to bring in a heavily cursed object in the house tbh, or they would have to have let malicious spirits in the house or something XD

Alma, pointing at the garage: Any cursed stays in the garage until either the curse expires or one of us lifts it

Silence, who probably stole an item from a temple: FIIIINE

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 19:07:50  #2082

Okay but imagine Echo and Si decorating Alma's motorcycle helmet with stickers and stuff TvT, Alma would be so happy

Also just remembered that Alma actually wears a bone bracelet that Si made him-

Silence is actually pretty good at magic, not incredibly strong tho. They're better at potion-making, although they tend to eat ingredients more than actually make a potion XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 19:16:27  #2083

Echo is better at magic circles/runes than potion making and spell-type magic, and she can do very small blessings pretty well

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 19:22:44  #2084

I'm not actually sure if Alma's restriction curse is still active on Cosette or not, because at this point Alma would have lifted it or offered to, or it possibly could have expired

So I'm not sure if Cosette uses magic atm or not

If she does, she mostly would only do potion-making, blessings (mainly on objects/charm making), and magic circles/runes. I can't see her doing any type of harmful spells or lethal magic due to the fact she nearly once killed Alma and practicing offense spells would remind her too much about it and also remind her too much of her biological family. She probably would practice defensive magic, like barriers and curse-blockers

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 19:29:24  #2085

Lumi, Krad, and Si: *screaming in Korean*

Francis: *cries in confused French*

Just remembered that Francy Pants and Cosette both are French-based OCs

I'm not sure what Alois and Solaris can do magic-wise, I would think they might only be able to cast support magic to whoever they are bonded to tbh, they can probably heal or at least be able to transfer their own life energy until their bonded person is in stable condition. Not sure, I know they both can create hellfire and can shapeshift, as well as a few other demonic-based stuff. I know at one point I written down what they can and can't do, but I have no idea what I did with it TvT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 19:36:56  #2086

Tempted to make my version of witches be able to ride brooms, I just think it would be hilarious but also I can imagine young teenage or child witches getting competitive in decorating their broomsticks and comparing them XD, maybe some even hand-craft them. Idk the magical benefits other than flying, I'll have to look more into witch stuff. Maybe "broomsticks" could just be a general term and actually anything you can get to levitate with magic and ride counts as a broomstick, so a lot of modern day witches will use bikes and stuff XD maybe Alma's motorcycle is a broomstick

Look, I already added and edited the child-eating stereotype so might as well add in and edit another

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 19:45:32  #2087

Wait what if the broomsticks are, like I said before, anything you can get to levitate and ride around on, but witches will hide them by turning them into daily utensils or tools: like broomsticks. More modern witches turn them into Roombas or the Swiffer Jet Mop XD, Alma turns his broomstick into his bat with nails and turns it back into his motorcycle when he needs to use it for either flying transportation or normal motorcycle use XD

Playing around with the decoration HC:Maybe there are witch communities that turn them into actual broomsticks and have decorating competitions for said broomsticks owo

Also the more powerful you are, the more larger things you can make into broomsticks, so some witches maybe do their cars XD A group of witches decide to do a trailer house and call it their moving castle XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 19:53:17  #2088

I'm just imagining a group of generic witches riding their broomstick Segways around town, and for some reason because those Segways are broomsticks I just imagine the witches leaving a huge trail of dust behind them as they drive along

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 2, 2022 19:54:45  #2089

Adding onto with the child-eating thing, Alma definitely warned Si and Echo about this before ever teaching them anything about witchcraft, although considering it's him, it's kinda assumed he would XD same with other stuff, like getting nauseous from hearing/reading things that are holy scripture and being inside churches or temples for too long, although Silence isn't effected by this as much because they haven't summoned a familiar (aka they aren't bonded to a demonic entity)

Although it somewhat freaked out Echo a bit when she first experienced the urges while Si was like "Yeah, I had worst urges compared to this"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 19:59:00  #2090

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I'm just imagining a group of generic witches riding their broomstick Segways around town, and for some reason because those Segways are broomsticks I just imagine the witches leaving a huge trail of dust behind them as they drive along

-Galaxian-

JWNFKQKKFKQKFWK this is honestly the best addition that could be added to the HC so far, thank you for the beautiful visual

I wonder how many witches there needs to be to be considered a coven, and now tempted to make some witch covens a form of biker (or, I guess, broomstick) gangs while others are village communities

Lmao would a group of college witches sharing a dorm be a coven? I think they would be if they chose to call it that XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 20:04:16  #2091

I think there would be "formal" and "informal" covens, like family, villages, and very large gangs would be formal, while small gangs, college dorm mates, and a small group of people living together would be informal

As well as what exactly makes a coven would be that they regularly practice magic with each other, and usually formal covens have some sort of initiation, and covens that are more serious would have some sort of spell that binds you to that coven until you are either kicked out or decide to leave (of course, if you're binded, then it'll be very painful to break it off)

Mafia covens...

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 20:12:44  #2092

And then of course you have certain witch families (ex: Cosette's family) that probably bind you when you're born as a way to identify which family you belong to and/or as a status thing (which adds onto some more pain of Cosette basically being disowned). Violeta was most likely binded to her family like this and broke the bind herself when she left, and as well as decided to never bind Alma

Tbh with Violeta's and Cosette's families, most high-status witch families often objectify their kids, unfortunately, and are very controlling and restrictive in nature (like Cosette was literally starved to keep her aesthetically pleasing, I have very few HCs about Violeta's younger years but it's likely she was probably going to be in an arranged marriage, which is also verrry common for higher status witches)

Bindings form as a tattoo on your inner wrist, I like to think. Unfortunately I do have a thought of what happens to you physically when a bind is broken

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 20:22:38  #2093

Unfortunately Cosette did not have a very good life at all until after being disowned, ngl, like being held under extreme expectations and constantly being compared to her siblings for both magic strength and physical attributes

Also I have an idea for Cosette's design all over again TvT she needs to stop changing designs

Gods I can also see Violeta being very polite to Cosette's parents while the only thing keeping Solaris from attacking is that there are witnesses and also because Violeta won't let them

Cosette's mom: *Scoffs at Violeta and makes an underhand comment about her appearance*

Solaris, in the background moving vegetables around: *snaps a fresh cucumber in half* (:

Since there were verrry few witches in that (admittedly, large and mainly human) village and since Violeta was the main medical professional, as well as other jobs like a babysitter and businesswoman, they unfortunately had quite a few conversations and interactions that left Solaris wanting to commit very illegal actions

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 20:41:03  #2094

Okay but before I forget again, earlier today I HCed that Alma is able to absorb water through his skin kinda like how flower absorb water through their roots and I imagined Violeta watering him like a flower to make sure he stayed hydrated XD

Solaris just takes the hose and sprays him down XD

I can imagine current Alma being like "I'm thirsty" and stepping outside into a storm because it's faster than getting water in a cup

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2022 20:48:59  #2095

I feel like Alma would adopt HDK given if circumstances for the dude weren't the way they were, Alma just sees a murderer and is like "OH BOY, NEW KID!"

I can imagine Cosette painting Genny's nails and they gossip together XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 3, 2022 22:52:17  #2096

@GalaxE- because of your dream, I'm writing Wiley a villain song now so there's that. I'm even writing it in my least favorite key: B major (':, I kinda want to go for a swing-type style but I'm so used to composing classical-based music XD, also I have literally three WIP pieces that I haven't finished, one of them being for Alma TvT, and I still haven't uploaded a bunch of songs I made (:

I'm thinking of having his key change be into B minor or possibly into whatever minor key is the relative to B Major, or maybe I'll just have the key change into a higher key, who knows at this point

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 3, 2022 23:11:28  #2097

It might end up as a tango instead, if anyone wants to suggest genres that feel "Wiley themed" pls suggest because idk what I'm doing

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 3, 2022 23:55:44  #2098

For now it's a tango

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 4, 2022 17:45:33  #2099

OWO
unfortunately I have no idea about musical genres so you just do what makes you happy xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 5, 2022 00:10:07  #2100

UwU I am going to cry XD it sounds interesting, at least TvT, I have the intro so now I need to actually write lyrics but I am not sure what about

Anyway with Galaxian HCing about food, although Raez eats anything edible and probably has eaten worse as a pirate, I like to imagine that for whatever reason, somehow, McDonald's Sprite disintegrates him with one sip

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera