GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2022 19:44:38  #1

Shapes and Colors and Nonsense idk- Echo's Art Thread

Someone delete the other thread, thank you

The lads

Solaris <3

Alma reference

At one point I was possessed at four in the morning to draw one of the angels and then maniacal Wiley (which during the time I realized I drew one of his arms too long, which I was trying to originally make his arms a bit longer to make him seem more gangly/lanky, and I thought in my sleep-deprived hysteria was hilarious and kept it)

Poison Mushroom Cookie and then Licorice Cookie

Crappy Silence lineless in which I even messed up the angle of their lip piercing :/

Some of you may be happy to know that in a whole separate universe from GGaD, Alois and Genesis are actually married

I was experimenting with stuff and made this abomination, I'm so sorry Alma lmao

Finally made a good Coesette design, I love her <3

Sketches of Shun and Ikki

I thought I had more but I think my phone might've deleted some of my digitals, so I'll have to send them to myself from my Ipad later to show y'all. I know I'm missing a sketch of Genesis and maybe a doodle of Forums Hitan (although I think I actually thought about drawing Hitan so much that I tricked myself into thinking I drew him?). I think I'm also missing a few pictures of Silence which is :/

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 3, 2022 19:15:23  #2

Re: Shapes and Colors and Nonsense idk- Echo's Art Thread

YOU'VE RETURNED!!!!

THESE LOOK SO NICE

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

June 3, 2022 20:40:00  #3

You know, it's nice seeing your art style again

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 3, 2022 23:07:43  #4

Thank you both ajfnqkkckalf

Forums Silence doodles, most of my forums OCs actually have been renamed except for her because I can't find a fitting name XD at first I thought Victoria would be good but I don't think it fits enough

Originally, for MONTHS, I had the concept of drawing Fate G/O Paris saying the "Hit the ~Slay~ button" meme but in a whim of a moment I drew Alma instead, although eventually I'll draw Paris saying it XD I saw a version of the meme One Time (1) and it stuck in my brain forever, I can't click anything without a voice in the back of my head saying "Hit the slay button!". I guess reminder that Alma is demi-omnisexual with a lean towards feminine/female genders and that Cosette is a transwoman

Be who you are for prideeee XD, honestly one of my favorite OC ships I have so far. Their dynamic is great and makes me heart clench, idk how to even explain them, there's so much story and lore in my head and there isn't enough time or words in the world to explain whole lives I have created. Also Genny is pan and Alois is bi. I like to think after they got married, Genesis made the joke "Now you'll never be 'bi' yourself" and Alois never rolled his eyes so hard as right then. I think Genesis makes the most puns out of the two, which is kinda funny considering how monotone and nonchalant xe are

Also found the sketch drawing of Genesis, what a cutie

I think I either lost some paper drawings or hallucinated that I drew them (':

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 4, 2022 03:18:39  #5

IT'S FOUR AM AND I FEEL LIKE I'M DYINV

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 4, 2022 10:21:18  #6

Ahhh yes, I missed seeing your art <3

BOI you've done a lot of art. I think my favorite out of all of these is the one of Licorice cookie

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

June 4, 2022 17:37:17  #7

aH wnnckakxk thank

I plan on doing all the Cookies of Darkness but hqnfka yeah thank, Licorice is really fun to draw, I like his lil skulls he wears

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 5, 2022 19:49:42  #8

Sketch of Alma, ignore the doodle of Shun saying "Yo! fr?", It's weird out of context

I think Alois would have a short torso and Very Long legs

Gen: "Blocked! And I hope 15 yr olds on TikTok find your favorite music artist!"

Lumi: "Anyway, sorry for being mean and gay... SIKE! I don't care"

Attempted doodle of HPA!Specter except I had no references on me and I didn't complete the sketch

Attempted sketch of HPA!Galaxian, except I don't remember how old he is and I think I made him too teeny

Sketch ideas for Silence, although I drew their body kinda wrong TvT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 9, 2022 11:01:48  #9

I get the feeling that the Jojo characters would look really good in your style

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

June 9, 2022 21:09:22  #10

Maybe, I still need to watch JJBA wnfnkwkcw I heard it's really good and I keep seeing funny fan content

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 10, 2022 07:04:09  #11

Noooo Echo don't look at the fan content you'll spoil yourself real hard

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

June 10, 2022 16:31:24  #12

I love donuts

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 10, 2022 17:36:22  #13

HRFKDJHFKSLG

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

June 10, 2022 21:12:12  #14

"Apollo! Isn't it nice out?"

"Baaaa"

"Ta-da!! Look how cute I am!"

"Hektor! Look! Look at all the Apollos!"

Smug/pulled off the most elaborate trick

Trying to not laugh at a bad time

Disgusted face

Ate a lemon

Me giving Fate Paris a hug, I don't remember his height so for now he is shorter than me

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 12, 2022 09:53:34  #15

Dark Enchantress Cookie! The drawing didn't really turn out well at all XD my fault for putting so much metallic material

If you want to keep your face from being decimated by his hands, be nice to his kids. Mostly just was trying to do a certain expression, but it didn't turn out right TvT

Concept sketch

Fate G/O Jekyll/Hyde

Apollo and religious guilt sketch

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 14, 2022 13:48:33  #16

Silence and their slime shenanigans

I actually transferred this doodle onto not-lined paper, and somehow the doodle looks better XD

The Troy Boys <3

Jekyll/Hyde

Clay Babe <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 16, 2022 14:41:44  #17

Rama <3 just some doodles of him

Mash!!!! I love her <3 so HC time and also me explaining the changes I made to her design  (slight spoilers?):

so basically HC that with her being a demi-servant, her body gains muscle more quickly to be able to keep up with doing servant stuff and to be able to attack/use her shield, and that she has a more thicker build, since the human body creates more fat to protect muscles. I don't think she's exactly super buff or anything, she's literally 16 and still half human. But I still think she would have a more durable-looking body than what the game makers gave her, as well as I think it fits due to her being sorta in the defense support/tank type of servant. I changed her armor/design a bit because the skirt in the original design bothers me, it doesn't look like it would be comfortable to bend or crouch down. As well as I changed the chest area a bit, although a lot is kinda the same. I added a sketch of a sorta one-piece full body suit thing for her to wear under her armor, metal on skin would be uncomfortable imo. Edit: although I don't think I exactly drew her muscles and body exactly right jqndjqkfkw, I need more practice XD

Last edited by Echo (June 16, 2022 14:44:20)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 18, 2022 13:12:39  #18

Fate G/O Alma redesign concepts

I based this one off of a plague doctor; summoning design

This one is based more off of a Victorian era doctor (it was hard to find pictures for some reason); second ascension design

This one was based more off of a modern doctor; final ascension design

I will definitely be redesigning the second and final to have more layers, but I do really like the final one for some reason. I tried to mix in a more visual kei look with the idea that his final ascension would be the closest to what he looked like in his life before he died, also I really like his top hat XD throughout his ascensions his sun hat becomes more and more top-hat looking, and he uses his hat to hide his face when he's embarrassed of flustered

I also tried adding his plague doctor mask to hang off on his waist in the second and final ascensions

I want to make his final ascension more scary or creepy. More intimidating, but idk how tbh. I just look at him and think "<3" XD, I love him

Edit: also his final ascension is wearing normal glasses, not sunglasses XD

Last edited by Echo (June 18, 2022 13:14:50)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 19, 2022 15:44:04  #19

I tried to base Silence off of honey, I hope it looks alright TvT I never really have drawn a slime before

Reminder that Alma was super aggressive and feral as a toddler, like a small dog. Hated being bathed and having his hair touched, and liked to chill with sheep. He got a bit better after watching Violeta and Solaris sheer sheep, although he definitely would silently pout and look amusingly angry. His hair is so big because it stores his Rage

Edit: also Alma's eyes were a more soft blue until around his late teens, then they became more shockingly saturated

Last edited by Echo (June 19, 2022 15:45:35)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 22, 2022 15:46:57  #20

Why is Silence a living blood clot

June 22, 2022 18:07:14  #21

Because at first I didn't think through their slime design and after I did a color drawing of them I was like "Oh gods they look like a pile of blood XD", part of me thinks this is amusing

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 24, 2022 02:45:24  #22

Enkidu roasting someone online and Gilgamesh is watching it all go down /j

Also here are the other Fate Go crack doodles I had posted on my planning thread

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 27, 2022 21:33:28  #23

Normal time at the store

Doodle of GGaD Adrik

The doodle the inspired me to say that Solaris and Violeta were married for tax purposes

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 29, 2022 10:04:02  #24

Wiley doodles; I can't do cartoon styles

He's always is either kinda cute or kinda ugly in my style with no in-between Wiley being kinda ugly to the point he's cute confirmed?

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 29, 2022 18:22:14  #25

):

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

June 29, 2022 19:38:02  #26

I'M SORRY WILEY IT WAS A /J MOMENT I SWEAR

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

June 30, 2022 13:16:56  #27

Laurie! I decided to redo the line work and then decided to not be a wimp like I was the first time around and actually do the outfit I originally sketched; I actually just pulled an image from my Pinterest and was like "Yeah that's fine, it'll work" XD I feel like I screwed up how she looks like and the hairstyles too TvT

Doodle of HDK

My Pokémon OC! It's been a long time since I drew them, their design in the line work ver. Isn't very accurate. They have a Mightyena named Princess that won all the levels of Cuteness Contest Spectaculars and wears the ribbon all the time. Anyway, Ace's team, around after the beginning of the Alola challenge, is a Rowlette, a Lilipup, a Growlithe, and for emergencies: their super OP Hoenn Mightyena. Might also have them have an OP Hoenn Swampert that can Mega Evolve

A -gasp, throws glitter- redraw of a piece I did around a year or so ago 

Edit: also for the Laurie piece I decided to not render as much and really only put blush. Also if anyone wants to find funny, edgy names for my OC's Pokémon then owo tell me

Last edited by Echo (June 30, 2022 13:24:40)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 1, 2022 00:34:08  #28

Buff Laurie to make up for the crime of un-buffing her in the other drawing (the post with the Chinese hairstyle is the one before this if you didn't see my atrocity)

CRK GingerBrave and Wizard Cookie with some HCs, anyway they are Goth-Emo Solidarity<3 I HC that Wizard has a magic scar and is blind in one eye from failing an attempt to do an ancient, dangerous spell he was not strong enough to handle, so he hides the scar because he's embarrassed from the failure

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

July 1, 2022 00:45:30  #29

I love how fictional scars make the design cooler while IRL scars are kinda like "gonna destroy your otherwise okay appearance with the least significant mark now lol"
Also love how you chose to do the challenge for someone else's OC xD I wasn't expecting it but it's fitting ngl
I guess the lesson I've learned from both of your attempts is that the clothing is integral to the Ancient Chinese vibe, or else it kinda just. Y'know. Looks like a cool hairstyle. xD
Also glad to see that you're fixing the clavicle positioning in your art!

As for the redo piece, I have to say that I see different parts that the two pieces did well. For instance, I really like the original eye coloring, though the redo's way of doing it makes the focal point more directed on that end. I also think the skin texturing is interesting. And of course it's intriguing to see how you've changed the way you draw Alois' hair. Pretty cool!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 1, 2022 01:03:10  #30

XD

I wasn't sure what to draw for the clothing RIP XD

thank you I stared at Greek Statues for a Verrry long time to attempt to figure out the collarbone XD so I'm very glad that is an improvement enough to be noticed!

True TvT I have no idea how younger me colored the eye like that, ngl it looks cool XD THANK YOU, RENDERING ITS SKIN WAS A NIGHTMARE BUT IT LOOKED COOL SO I WENT THROUGH WITH IT, I hate how younger me drew their hair XD

Edit: ALSO LINING ALOIS' HAIR WAS COMPLETE TORTURE BUT IT TURNED OUT SO COOL IMO

Last edited by Echo (July 1, 2022 01:06:48)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera