GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2022 19:38:42  #3721

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

You cannot tell me this isn't Rei trolling me (: you legitimately can't
or it's just the Riders. What the heck, guys?? What'd I do to y'all?

Echo: (*says they like Drake*)
Drake: (:

~

If I ever make an F/GO version of Rei for fun, I'm going to make them a Rider just for this. I'll manage it somehow.

-Galaxian-

I blessed you uwu

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 5, 2022 20:15:07  #3722

Yeah, with this ironic situation, decreased probability of getting Castoria, and an increased dire quality to my lack of Rider embers
I am not kidding. I already had an SSR to get to level 90 (from level 70), an SSR to get to level 80 (from level 70), an SR to get to level 80 (from level 60), as well as a 3-star to get to level 70 (from level 50), and now I have another SR to ascend from level 17 and an SSR to eventually get to level 90 (currently at level 20)
Not to mention Freaky Pirate (Bartholomew) is still not maxed for some reason.
Sabers and Riders, getting on my case for almost never farming for their embers: (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

June 5, 2022 20:26:44  #3723

Whoops, I blessed you but wrong direction

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

June 5, 2022 20:33:25  #3724

:squint:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 9, 2022 22:18:57  #3725

The thought that's been stuck in my head for 3 days is how GGaD!Time might qualify for the Berserker class in the Fate verse
Though he probably really wouldn't fit in that class. I think Caster would probably work much better. Saber too, maybe.

He and Chronos should be a package deal imo, kinda like the Dioscuri. 
I can imagine one of their animations being Chronos slamming down from the sky on her wheelchair while Time stays and watches. (The key difference between those two and the Dioscuri, since the Dioscuri do stuff together, while the time twins trust each other to do their own thing and cooperate only occasionally.)
And no, she doesn't actually need the wheelchair. She's kinda just kept it.
Most of the attack animations are just Time doing something first and Chronos making some extravagant entrance right afterward. Yes, every single time. And Time kinda just moves out of the way lol. (For instance, Time strikes the enemy a few times with his sword, and then immediately afterwards Chronos jumps out of somewhere and does something as well. The joke is that even while idling, Time is just there by himself, so literally every time he's commanded to attack directly, Chronos makes a dramatic entrance.) 
Tbh, Time's probably the deity most suited to animations like those of Jason's (and the Argonauts). Though I'm more inclined for his (and Chronos') skills to be more focusing on the two of them, with the Noble Phantasm giving a brief cameo for the other Clocktower members.
For instance, in a version of their NP, Time and Chronos lead the charge, and the other Clocktower mages support them. And at the end Lianhuan summons a freezer that dumps ice cream all over the enemy. And Jenny screams bloody murder because that's the Clocktower's freezer and he's brought it out and filled it completely with ice cream, again. 
Lol, imagine Yvonne's asleep the whole time. Including in the NP. She's kinda just sleeping somewhere in the corner looking very comfortable. Yvonne cat
But if she's actively participating, maybe she's the strategist or something like that. She points at the enemy and gives the advice for Time/Chronos before they attack. 
I'm thinking about this way too much xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 12, 2022 17:27:56  #3726

F/DA-wise, I have given way too much development to certain characters
Remember how I said certain characters weren't getting enough attention? (Or maybe I didn't say it here and was talking to myself instead, idk.) Well now the imbalance is kinda just warped around for some characters and otherwise it's just completely the same
Poor Sunny tbh, imagine being the first character to roleplay in an AU and not receiving much development (though it's also a trend; GGaD!Sunny took forever to develop, and HPA!Sunny was mostly just developed conveniently because of ties to other characters)
Anyways, I'm pretty prepared for the next thread, whenever that'll happen. And then I guess I'll just die or something, since I can't remember which Servant comes next. Rider? Lancer? One of those. Well, they aren't developed in either case so, like I said, I can kinda just die then

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 12, 2022 17:33:43  #3727

Tbh there is absolutely nothing wrong with Rider, it's just that for some reason my mind de-prioritizes him by default when it comes to development (#RiderRights2022)
But it can't be worse than Saber, who I'll probably have heck designing, both appearance-wise and lore-wise. 
Why the latter too? Well, because yesterday night my mind decided to cancel almost everything I had for them other than the fun details. So.
I feel kinda like an employee who's been working on a project for months only to have it canceled last minute, though I guess it's fair since I haven't done all that much work

But on Rider's end, maybe it's because his circumstances are somewhat similar to those in GGaD, and so I'm hesitant to develop anything? I do have a weird relationship with spoiling stuff that no one in their right mind should really want to see.
I'll see how I can remedy that somehow, but I dunno, I am notoriously unskilled at remedying things.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 12, 2022 18:17:41  #3728

Happy late birthday to Malaika btw, I remembered yesterday and was too late lol
As her gift I sketched a certain bastard man jk obviously, I did it 'cause his birthday's around this time and I technically have no excuse to not make birthday gift resemblances at this time.
Also no I still don't know his orientation :')

(*just randomly jumps to another tangent of a topic only slightly implied to be related*) Another thing keeping me from directly shipping Wiley and Raez (and I say "directly" because there's always that part of my mind that activates when I'm the busiest and crackships the most random people, and that part doesn't count) is that Wiley looks really young. I say his face looks 16 (lol the phrasing "his face" kinda makes it sound like I'm insulting him), but really, it's more 14. Meanwhile, Raez clearly looks older. And idk what that "older" entails exactly, but I think he at least looks like a young adult (around 17-18). And that's kinda where the boundaries get iffy, from what I know.
Idk, the RRW Triad is incredibly weird when it comes to their physical ages. Rai looks like different ages depending on his hairstyle, and Raez is kinda just Raez. I can barely draw him and when I do, he always looks different. And then I take into account their physiques and everything screws up. 
I think I was going somewhere with this, but as with anything related to the trio, they mostly just confuse me lol, oh no.
Just gonna say though, Wiley's face is weird, and not just because I'm horrible at proportioning. I look at his face and I kinda just wanna stretch it like a piece of bubble gum
I should probably draw him with his bangs pulled back (my mind just went "neigh," idk, don't ask me) and see if he looks 16 that way.
...though I guess it wouldn't matter that much either, seeing as no one sees him when he looks like that.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 12, 2022 20:52:59  #3729

Janfjqkkfa don't worry I don't remember my own OCs' birthday, I am a neglectful father

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

June 15, 2022 01:09:10  #3730

I can't remember anything about today except Kiaane being hungry for cornbread
They didn't even say anything at all, they just made me continuously beeline towards the cornbread section as long as I was situated within 500 feet of it
I slightly spite them as a result :') but also I can't because I'm the one who keeps inadvertently plotting their undoing at 3 A.M. :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 15, 2022 01:14:36  #3731

Is cornbread and coffee even a viable meal
Can you ration cornbread
I have so many hecking questions because I don't eat cornbread, I have never eaten cornbread in my life and never wanted to until today

It'd be funny if this is one of those awful combinations lol.
Kiaane specializes in horrible food combinations.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 15, 2022 01:20:38  #3732

Kinda imagining Kiaane making dumplings (Chinese dumplings)
Half the batch ("bath" fjsdifjsidofjido "c"s are important guys) looks fine, and then the other half of the batch is clearly them mashing everything together. Water, filling, skin. 
The pot comes out with half of the pot being okay dumplings and the other half is just random floating filling, and depending on the situation, the skin is sticking to the bottom of the pan. And they see absolutely nothing wrong.

But somehow I feel like they'd be good at making wontons lol. Maybe they're good at screwy things.
They'd still have a tendency to overfill them though. Very plump wontons.

Now considering--would Kiaane like cheese wontons?
I am making myself very hungry, lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 15, 2022 01:22:20  #3733

You think they don't stick around people, but Kiaane was the type of kid who wandered around kitchens like a stray cat waiting for its turn of scraps
It'd be kinda funny if they met Ryoo like that, ngl. She's going in for dinner and there's just this kid hanging next to the doorway because it smells good. Though, unlike other kids, they weren't really thinking of any food being given to them. But it smells good. So.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 15, 2022 03:47:15  #3734

In case you are wondering why I am still awake at 3 A.M. despite my persistent headache, it is because the headache in question is caused by my brain waging a war against itself regarding whether it would be funny for F/DA Archer to have been ordered to die (once) because he jokingly flirted with a mage's wife, kind of like the worst-case scenario for F/Z's Diarmuid and Kenneth/Sola-Ui
On one hand that would be incredibly cruel, but on the other hand,,,irony hehe

Don't worry, I'll get my morals back tomorrow. Maybe.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 15, 2022 15:06:02  #3735

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Is cornbread and coffee even a viable meal
Can you ration cornbread
I have so many hecking questions because I don't eat cornbread, I have never eaten cornbread in my life and never wanted to until today

It'd be funny if this is one of those awful combinations lol.
Kiaane specializes in horrible food combinations.

-Galaxian-

Answer from someone who loves corn bread: Y e s, cornbread even by itself is a meal :3

I don't think you can ration bread in general?

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

June 15, 2022 19:48:23  #3736

The British beg to differ
Jk, I don't really know what bread rationing entailed when they did it lol. But I do know that Ancient Chinese people "rationed" steamed buns, which are pretty similar to bread (except, y'know, steamed), so it wasn't out of the realm of possibility for me.
Speaking of that, I'm willing to bet that Lianhuan probably has a few steamed buns on him lol, wrapped up and stuff. 

Fun fact: He likes mantou more than baozi, though he won't complain about either

Also, update: I forgot I never really have morals lol, I dunno what 3 A.M. me was thinking on that.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2022 20:59:31  #3737

I always love how I get to relearn humiliation every time I try to draw Hitan
I've been going at this for hours (((: help is very needed

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2022 21:40:47  #3738

I am the holder of my pencil.
Suffering is my life, and agony is my existence.
I have created over a thousand sketches.
Unknown to death. Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many drawings.
Yet, these hands will never hold an accurate depiction of Hitan.
So as I pray...

(*EXTREMELY UNHOLY SCREAMING*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 16, 2022 21:46:34  #3739

RIP insanity got to them

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

June 17, 2022 12:16:19  #3740

I was expecting something like Unlimited Pencil Works or maybe Unlimited Hitan Works but the unholy screeching works just as well

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

June 17, 2022 19:55:39  #3741

Extremely Unholy Screaming is my Noble Phantasm.
Though it's the more uncommon one. The more common one is Constant Existential Hatred. The name is pending btw, I'm horrible at names
Also, what the heck is sanity??? There is no one in their right mind who would make so many sketches just to try to depict an angelic bookworm. Existences like me operate under a whole 'nother system when it comes to the thing mortals call "sanity"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 17, 2022 19:58:01  #3742

Speaking of which, Xenia has decided it is now Peak Paymon Simping Hour, so here I am staring at an art piece of Paymon (that I had to search for, for your information) and otherwise doing absolutely nothing

I would complain, but I also killed her off before creating her, so I have no right to.
Alright, so...

(*continues staring at Paymon's face and feeling stuff*)

----

This is real awkward since I might not have a capacity for these emotions personally ((((:
Paiiinnnn

Also Wiley
I despise you
despiiisseeeee youuuuuuu
Stop making your "flirty noises," fjsdiofjsdof, I don't need them, I DON'T NEED THEM.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 17, 2022 20:05:37  #3743

I wonder if Sollux would be okay with Sunny accompanying her to prom

It's weird how I think about these things when they don't really have a chance of happening lol. I guess in F/DA maybe? I dunno. 
I don't even know how Sunny looks in a tuxedo so lmiao he could be wearing a dress and I wouldn't know any better
I can imagine him guiding her down some stairs, though. And if Xenia's still around she'd find this really cute

One of the most fun things about Sunny is that I can never decide whether I like him or not :') usually it's not but sometimes I try to give people chances lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 17, 2022 20:08:44  #3744

Xenia's the type of person who wouldn't bat an eye while complimenting people on their looks; meanwhile, I never compliment people on their looks
So I guess if I ever roleplay her complimenting someone for that (her calling Paymon "Handsome" as a tease lol) I'll kinda just disappear a little more

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 17, 2022 20:10:00  #3745

Reading over some stuff and realized that I actually have to figure some stuff out
Noooooo

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 17, 2022 21:54:41  #3746

I think my favorite thing is searching for sketches and remembering that "Oh yeah, I had wanted to post that once"

See, the difference between posting and not posting is that I have never ever regretted a decision to not post something I call "my art," but I have almost always regretted the decisions I made to post the things I have posted

The logical thing is obviously that I should never show what I draw/write/etc., but iirc most of my posted art was posted after midnight, which is (usually) not Peak Logic hours

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 17, 2022 22:07:48  #3747

It's kinda funny how the RRW Trio interacts when it comes to situations one of them started and that none of them should be in

Just listing for the Not-Quad Squad:

Wiley: (*the one who's in first*)
Rai: (*if Wiley's in, he's definitely out*)
Raez: (*if Wiley's in, he's in*)
Rai: (*if Raez's in, he's in*)
Dion: (*probably does not want to be involved, and rightfully so*)

Raez: (*the one who's in first*)
Rai: (*has no choice but to be in*)
Wiley: (*idk depends on his mood lol, he probably thinks it might be fun*)
Dion: (*probably doesn't know about it because Rai doesn't talk about a lot of things :') probably left him a fridge full of food and then just Left [TM]*)

Rai: (*the one who's in first*)
Dion: (*by this point there is no escape*)
Raez: (*definitely in*)
Wiley: (*no obligations :]*)

Dion: (*never the one in first [at least as of current] since if he were, then something would've happened to Rai, and Rai has some temporary plot armor*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 18, 2022 12:10:44  #3748

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Also Wiley
I despise you
despiiisseeeee youuuuuuu
Stop making your "flirty noises," fjsdiofjsdof, I don't need them, I DON'T NEED THEM.

-Galaxian-

Y'know this part is really cursed in the context of your post because I can imagine Wiley flirting with Paymon, a married man, unless you meant he was directing the flirty noises at something else

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

June 18, 2022 19:51:06  #3749

Just so you know, there is absolutely nothing stopping Wiley from flirting with married people (having kids is a somewhat good deterrent though, he doesn't really like kids)
Though FYI, he does sometimes take age into consideration, which means that in this case he is making flirty noises for Xenia, because for some reason he keeps doing that when it comes to her :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 18, 2022 19:59:19  #3750

Imagine if Death's last name were Adder
Death Adder
Literally a Snake

This probably shouldn't be funny but it is
It's helped by how they just don't react to me. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera